Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina
3720 Las Vegas Blvd. South #240
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Shops at Crystals
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/53877
- Phone: (702) 238-1000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily:
11:30 a.m. – 10 p.m., Sunday – Thursday
11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m., Friday – Saturday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Dustin Lewandowski
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina
Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina features Puck’s famed wood-oven pizzas, pastas and specialty dishes. Located inside The Shops at Crystals, the restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere with a bird’s-eye view of the retail destination. The menu features Wolfgang's signature pizzas, homemade pastas and rustic Italian favorites. The bar at Pizzeria & Cucina features a dynamic beverage list complementing the menu’s exquisite Italian flavors including domestic and international beers and a comprehensive selection of wines, many imported from Italy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (19)fit for foodies (18)good for groups (14)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (8)notable wine list (7)neighborhood gem (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (4)vibrant bar scene (4)special occasion (3)romantic (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- good food, attentive service, conversationalUkaricanFoodieVIPDined on 11/21/2014It's great to find a place in Las Vegas where you hold a conversation without screaming! Nice well balanced menu, food well presented without killer portions. Nice wine list. Will see half potion salads.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Artisanal Italian meat sampler was excellent.NorthfieldgunnDined on 11/15/2014Overall our experience was good. The artisanal meat sampler was a gem. Our entree's; Spaghetti, Linguine with clams, Lobster ravioli, and braised wild boar were all very good. Unfortunately, our desert left us feeling disappointed. The cookie sampler tasted like refrigerated cookies that have been sitting for a week. Not a nice way to cap off a good meal. With so many great places to eat in Las Vegas, it's sad that a great dining experience can be lost because of something so simple as a cookie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good.sarahDined on 11/14/2014This was perfect for a close, late-night dinner. Have had better Italian, but the service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodjojofDined on 11/2/2014We stopped by for a late lunch one day and the food and service were so good we made reservations for dinner on another night. Food was delicious, service was superb, and we got to watch the Steeler game while we ate. Perfection!Special Features:
- Great pizza on the StripLauralgcDined on 10/25/2014My boyfriend and I shared a wild mushrooms pizza and a prosciutto/rucola pizza and both were really tasty, made with high quality fresh ingredients. The restaurant is located within a fancy mall on the Strip, so we were a little put off by the ambiance, but very happy with the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Service!allygatr7Dined on 10/25/2014Aside from the amazing food, the service is perfect. They take great care in their clientele and it is always a great experience. Plus, you are in the mall and I love the atmosphere.Special Features:
- Puck's best......wolfVIPDined on 10/24/2014Together with Spago at the Forumshops this is our favorite Wolfgang Puck place in town...... never had a bad meal or bad service there and prices are reasonable too = 5 star restaurant (Italian Meat pizza and Spagetti with Meatballs are our favorites......)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mall dininggarysVIPDined on 10/19/2014no highlights food was pretty average. Ate at Spago two nights before and were impressed but this version of Wolfgangs line up is truly run of the mill or should I say mall.
- Great for our group!DLinLVDined on 10/15/2014We had a group dinner (12 people) and had wonderful service and food. It's usually hard to please a large group of people, but Puck's Pizzeria and Cucina made it very easy! Thank you so much for a wonderful evening!Special Features:
- Wolfgang PuckAnneVIPDined on 10/11/2014Every time my husband and I are in Vegas, we go to Wolfgang Puck. The food is delicious and fresh and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- AnneVIPDined on 10/10/2014Every time my husband and I are in Vegas, we go to Wolfgang Puck. The food is delicious and fresh and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Wonderfully SurprisedMonCheriDined on 10/9/2014Recommended by someone at Tix to eat after a show. Usually the big name chain places are impersonal, but this lo patron inside the Crystal shops at Aria was perfect. Had the best Eggplant Parmesan I've ever had, and I've eaten all over the world. Reasonably priced and the staff was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerbarroskeDined on 10/9/2014The special of the day the lasagna was terrific. The prosciutto and fresh mozzarella appetizer was great. One of my favorite wines was on the list - Seghesio Zinfandel. Made for a perfect dinner at very reasonable prices! The staff was outstanding, from the hostess to the waiters. A MUST visit for me from now on when in Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrific foodeeeeDined on 9/28/2014The 6 of us had a delicious dinner and both the service and food were great. The butter leaf salad was a favorite! We shared a pizza for an appetizer and loved its crispiness!Special Features:
- Always Great!Fab2021Dined on 9/20/2014Consistently high on my local dining list, for great food and atmosphere, service, for lunch, dinner or drinks.Special Features:
- Great, As UsualChicagogirlDined on 9/1/2014This was the 4th or 5th time for me at this restaurant. It is consistently excellent. Great service and even better food. Loved the pizza and the 'brick' chicken was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good home style food.Canamer1Dined on 8/29/2014For a restaurant overlooking the mall it was nice. The food was great and it was a nice change from your regular fast food. They had an expected children menu, would be nice to get away from the traditional kids menu. Overall food was good, would suggest improving the kids menu.Special Features:
- Very Good!GreatVIPDined on 8/27/2014OMG. The food and the service were excellent to say the least. We highly recommend hands down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!AllenRDined on 8/15/2014Excellent food and service. Menu prices are very competitive to restaurants on The Strip and kid friendly without compromising quality of a really nice dining experience. This place is a gem all around. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Awesome!SanDiegoFoodieDined on 8/10/2014I reserved a table at Wolfgang Pucks to celebrate my sister and brother-in-law's birthdays which are back to back. The food was excellent as well as the staff and service. We had the Ceasar Salad which was lovely, light, and tangy. The prociutto pizza was to die for, as well as the pasta dish we ordered. We received a complimentary birthday dessert which was also fabulous. The restaurant even printed out a special birthday welcome that my family really thought was a nice touch. I would definitely recommend this location in Vegas. We had a great experience and I definitely will be back.Special Features:
- Terrific ServicePokeFanofFoodDined on 7/31/2014Food was very good, but waiter may have been the best I've ever had at a restaurant. Outstanding service. We had a group of 10 and a little one and the staff to care of every need. Food was well above average, as wellSpecial Features:
- The following 307 reviews are from the Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina reviews archive.
- Amazing!!!!allygatr7Dined on 7/27/2014The food and service were impeccable. We had a great experience!Special Features:
- Good experience, nice restaurantLinkthinksDined on 7/25/2014This mall located restaurant serves good food at reasonable prices. The vibe is a bit noisy, but open, as it is on the third level of the Crystals shopping mall. Good place to meet friends and coworkers. Excellent service!
- Not what we rememberLD86Dined on 7/17/2014We ate at the restaurant last august when we were in Vegas and we thoroughly enjoyed the dinner and service was exceptional. This time around my husband and I were really looking forward to dining at the restaurant and looking forward to the food. First of all, we wanted the bruschetta like last time, but they changed it and don't make it with tomatoes anymore. Bruschetta is meant to be made with tomatoes!! so that was a disappointment right off the start. I ordered the same thing as last time and it was ok. Seems like the quality of food has gone down as well as the service. She didn't check on us that often and we had to wait quite awhile. I think next time we are in vegas we will be looking for a different italian restaurant.Special Features:
- Great FoodSilviaeVIPDined on 7/12/2014We've dined here several times and each time the food has been delicious and the service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large partyKristenDined on 7/9/2014Awesome service and great food. And accommodated our large party of 14 with no problem!
- Amazing!!!HappyDinerDined on 7/6/2014I traveled from Virginia to Las Vegas and this restaurant was the first on my list to visit. They did not disappoint me. The food was AMAZING and the services was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DuffyDined on 6/28/2014The food was delicious, the service was truly excellent (I can't emphasize how wonderful the service was- attentive without being obnoxious, quick, and thoughtful), and the surroundings were attractive. My only complaint is that the noise level was a touch high, as this is an open restaurant in the middle of a mall.
- good food, good pricesClover88VIPDined on 6/27/2014In the otherwise high priced Vegas dining world. The calamari was tough, but the butter lettuce salad, broccolini, and pizza were good.
- Granny1VIPDined on 6/27/2014The wait staff is excellent and friendly. Food was very good.Special Features:
- Very very goodSuzyQDined on 6/15/2014We were seated right away, and our server was very helpful and friendly. She answered any and all questions we had and was very pleasant. I had the Chicken Piccata and I can honestly say it was the best I ever had. We ended the meal with a very nice dessert. I would go there again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- hamburger & fries were excellentLive2eatDined on 6/14/2014Cauliflower was greasy soggy and had fish flavor on one end. I would go back but get the hamburger or a salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dinner choiceVegasvacaDined on 6/12/2014two of us ordered the butter salad and split it, which was a good choice because it would have been huge for one person, we also got the cauliflower because of a review on here and it was amazing. We ordered the mushroom pizza which had a white sauce, and I'm still having dreams about it. Overall I'd go back if I was back in Vegas. We were stuffed by the end of dinner. Great place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location, great foodCurlyDined on 6/7/2014Ate at Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria before going to a Cirque show and really enjoyed it. The Caesar salad was excellent, pizza was tasty and the thin crust was perfectly crisp. Pricing was reasonable given the location in the Aria/Crystals area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 24dinnerVIPDined on 5/31/2014Many Wolfgang Puck choices in Vegas. This is the best one in my opinion. Located in a quieter upscale mall [ Crystals ], and offering a diverse variety of Pasta's, Pizza's and excellent meat and fish entrees, Puck never seems to never disappoint my guests or me. Really enjoyed the Eggplant Parm. with a soup or salad to start. Prices are reasonable for a Vegas hot spot. Try this newest Vegas addition to the Wolfgang Puck group. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Style Sunday DinnermkwaltherDined on 5/25/2014The Sunday dinner menu is amazing! For $28 per person, you get three appetizers, two choices of salad, 4 entrees and two desserts. It is the best deal on the Strip!Special Features:
- Great TimePlace2eatDined on 5/22/2014We enjoyed everything about this restaurant! The food was excellent! We truly enjoyed the veal ravioli in the brown butter sage sauce and the Caesar salad is amazing! We also enjoyed the broccolini with sun dried tomatoes and the radiatori in a basil pesto sauce. We will and we do recommend this restaurant to all our friends and family!Special Features:
- Would RecommendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/19/2014Food and service were excellent! We had a group of four and enjoyed the experience very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!ErinthorDined on 5/17/2014Great pizza and pasta. The bruschetta was non-traditional (had no tomatoes) but was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice for a mall settingsmariDined on 5/12/2014Pizza good decent wine list, good vocktails and price not bad x vegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.