Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
3799 Las Vegas Blvd South
MGM Grand Hotel
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3910
- Phone: (702) 891-3000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily:
11:30 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday - Thursday:
11:30 a.m. - 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
11 p.m. - 6 a.m., Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Dustin Lewandowski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Join us in our fabulous wine room or glass room for a memorable private dining experience!
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 702-369-0558x
A word from Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, located at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, features a contemporary "bar and grill" menu that's inspired by everyone's favorite grill foods. Renowned hospitality designer Tony Chi has crafted an energetic and playful space that offers the feel of the California beach lifestyle in Las Vegas. The diverse menu allows for a quick-bite or a more leisurely dining experience. The menu features Puck's signature wood-oven baked pizzas, fresh salads, sandwiches, handmade pastas, grilled meats and fish.Continued
Private dining also available.
Private dining also available.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
late-night find (2)hot spot (2)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Good FoodTee1UpDined on 10/18/2014We went here before a show at the MGM Grand. We had read reviews saying that it was overpriced and the food was horrible. We had the exact opposite experience. We are locals and thought the prices were about normal for a major hotel on the strip. The food, in our opinion, was very good. The dining area had a very "wide open" feel to it which made it seem rather loud, but the food and service were exceptional. Certainly not a bad option if you want to avoid the last-minute traffic getting into MGM for a major concert.Special Features:
- Solo wolftortsDined on 8/26/2014My daughter was not impressed with her margarita pizza. So she ate most of my chicken which was moist and tasty.
- Dining experienceLoveladyDined on 8/9/2014My sister and I visited Wolfgang Puck restaurant in the MGM Grand Las Vegas Saturday, August 9th. We ordered lasagna, the pasta was delicious and I knew it was homemade.Special Features:
- Eating at MGMMarkDined on 8/1/2014Busy night with event at MGM, Good prompt service, friendly staff, food was tasty and promptly delivered. Setting on the corner of a major thoroughfare in the casino did not turn out to be a bad thing....lots of "sites" passing by, made for a unique and enjoyable dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 427 reviews are from the Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Best VegasHales24Dined on 7/30/2014I have been travelling to Vegas 2 times a year for 15 years. This was easily the best dining experience my wife and I have had. The staff was over the top with service and professionalism.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jerry74VIPDined on 7/26/2014The service was good until the bill came. I was using a $50 Open Table certificate and the waiter claimed he never saw one of these and needed to get his Manager's approval. This "approval" took 20 - 25 minutes and the waiter claimed he was told that the certificate was the equivalent of a Travelers' Check and he needed my Driver's License Number in order to use it. It seems to me that a Restaurant who uses Open Table for reservations should have been much more familiar with recognizing the Open Table Certificate.
- Literally fast foodNitpicker011VIPDined on 7/7/2014Restaurant is super casual - many people in shorts and flip flops. The food was amazing - I was surprised at my ability to almost singlehandedly polish off the entire plate of potato chips in truffle blue cheese sauce. I thought I could only do half but it was so tasty. Also had the pasta with clams, again very tasty and generously portioned. Unfortunately the service couldn't keep up with the food. The food came out blazingly fast (to the extent that I suspect it was, and really hope that it wasn't, microwaved) and the entrees came out when the appetizer plates were still on the table and cutlery had not been refreshed. I had to lick my appetizer fork clean to reuse it for the entree. Thank goodness this isn't a fine dining establishment!
- SantaFe7VIPDined on 7/4/2014The food here is good, but nothing to write home about. We just had pizza and salads and they were fine, average. It's in a busy area of the casino, stays open late and good for the casino crowd.Special Features:
- AmazingYummyDined on 6/16/2014I love you feel of this restaurant and the food is amazing, even warmed up the next day is still so delicious!Special Features:
- Food great...server's attitude poorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Has great food, but what would have made it a more magical experience would have been a more welcoming and friendly server. The service itself (i.e. timing of the food, water always being refilled, etc) was good....just a non-friendly server. On a special occasion, and spending the kind of money on an entree like a $56 filet, it would have been nice to have experienced a nicer feeling from our server. He was short, rather arrogant, and you got the feeling like he didn't care to make it a special experience for us. One other thing to note is that there are slot machines just beyond the railing of the restaurant, so if you're looking to escape that experience for a nice intimate dinner...not the place to go.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza pizzaCharlesDined on 5/9/2014We were seated right away and all menu items were applicable for MyVEGAS reward. Excellent attentive service for such a busy place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, lots of energyDawnDined on 5/9/2014If you are looking for a restaurant that is inside the casino with great food and a lot of energy - then this is it! It is located very close to the Ka Theatre within the MGM Grand. It's an open environment surrounded by the casino floor. There was one room that was partitioned off for a small party - like 10 - 20 people. I've always had great meals at Wolfgang Puck restaurants so you'll enjoy it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday OccasionHappyinVegasDined on 4/24/2014Went to Wolgang Puck's to celebrate my Dad's 90th birthday. The food was wonderful, service was fast and they included a birthday treat for my dad. Would go back in a second. Thanks!Special Features:
- Best food ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/14/2014Food was amazing. The steak was perfect. Service was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pizza wow!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/27/2014Ordered two pizza's from the menu, they were fantastic! Great diversity of flavors that my wife and I shared! We also shared a salad which the staff delivered to our table in separate bowls. Salad was delicious also!! Service was quick and food delivered to our table shortly after finishing salads. Great beer selections available. Overall, enjoyed the food and experience and will eat here again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas Hot SpotDiningDivaDined on 3/20/2014The service staff were extremely friendly and efficient (except for not reporting that we did keep our reservations). The restaurant was noisy but we were in Vegas and that's to be expected. The food was good and the price was what you would expect in Vegas (high).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2014Less formal than other dining spots, but the best food we ate in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, upscale, but casualSnowbirdsDined on 3/8/2014Great, upscale, but casual food. The meatballs with the spaghetti are to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Tuna Tartare period!K8ieNDined on 3/5/2014love it here. i've tried a bit of everything and always come back to the tuna tartare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your timedlarmomDined on 3/1/2014We went for a birthday celebration, our friend called and asked if they could provide a cake for his wife, we were assured that would note be a problem. When we found the restaurant it was set out in a lobby, with only cloth banners to block the view of anyone walking by and the noise level was intolerable. We ordered our food, my husband has a food allergy and they were very good about checking. Myself and our friend ordered the flank steak which was done perfectly, it was so salty it spoiled the meat, the green beans were not cooked at all. My husband ordered a hamburger well done, when he bit into it, the meat was raw and we sent it back. We did not receive a cake, the birthday girl was told she could order from dessert menu no charge
- great resturantstewmanderDined on 2/23/2014Wolfgang Pucks bar and grill is a great resturant and the food is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish it would have been better!TravellerDined on 2/19/2014It was our first time in Vegas and we wanted to try the different restaurants. We went to Gordon ram says pub and grill and it was amazing! Service was pleasant, atmosphere was good and food was excellent. Then we decided that we wanted to eat at your establishment and I was very disappointed. I asked the server if the meal that I was looking at would be spicy and she said no. When I got my meal it was very spicy and I could only eat 2 bites. I had to call her over twice before she actually came over and then she reluctantly took back my meal and said she would get them to redo it without the spice. When I got it back the food was extremely bland and tasteless. A real disappointment, especially when you look at the prices!Special Features:
- Another great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/7/2014This was my 4th time at Wolfgang Puck and it was just as great as the other times. My husband and I try to eat here every time in Vegas. Great food with a variety of choices, good drinks and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousMikeDined on 2/7/2014Although my wife ordered medium rare ribeye steak and got a well done steak, the chef immediately corrected the order and delivered a medium rare ribeye that was perfect! The food quality and service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal, great serviceDaveSVIPDined on 2/5/2014My wife and I enjoyed our meal and will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Fantastic serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/1/2014Our waiter Branden was amazing...very attentive and keep our hungry group happy.Special Features:
- Ate here 2 years ago, justwelychkoDined on 1/30/2014Ate here 2 years ago, just walking by, looked nice, gave it a try. Fantastic food. Sounds weird, but best meatballs I've ever eaten. I didn't know it was possible for a meatball to taste so good. Wife's pizza, unbelievably good as well. Came back the next year, just as good if not better. We will return again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleDlayDined on 11/3/2013This is our second time to visit this restaurant. It was terrible drinks were gross as well as the food.
- Best Meal of Four nights in LVOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/12/2013I made this reservation because we were traveling with a ten year old and thought he could order pizza...which was correct and he loved it. But overall, it was our best dining experience in LasVegas. ALL of the staff were so welcoming, we had so many warm greetings when we arrived. Nice to start off a meal that way! The food was excellent! If you are going to Ka, this would be a good choice as it is right by that showplace. We DID go to Ka (amazing) on another night and I wish I had had my logistics straight, as this would have been the perfect place. We went before David Copperfield, which was also in the same MGM, so it was good for that too. The casino is very large!Special Features:
- Belated honeymoonGoonerDined on 8/11/2013We wanted a special meal for our honeymoon and decided on this restaurant. It was highly recommended online and at a reasonable price for the quality of food. We went for fish pasta dishes and it showed that steak doesn't have to be the first choice from a steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This dining experience includedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/7/2013This dining experience included some of the best service I have ever received and one of the best steaks I have ever eaten. I will make it a point to return here every time I come to Vegas!Special Features:
- Don't botherOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/23/2012Three of us went to Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill Las Vegas for an early light dinner. I ordered Spicy Tuna Tatare, which was the only excellent item we ate. The second diner ordered House Made Spaghettini Pasta, which consisted of marginal pasta, warm canned (yes canned) tomatoes and chopped fresh basil. The third diner had Ricotta Gnocchi, Sweet Fennel Sausage Bolognese. If it had any sausage, it was not visable. Since the dish was very greasy, perhaps it only had the fat from the sausage. The mojito I ordered was flat and the limes were off flavor. In addition, the bill had higher prices than the menu. Perhaps we were given the lunch menu and charged for dinner. On the positive side, the service was excellent.
- Excellent food! Great service! TryYDJSMLDined on 8/28/2012Excellent food! Great service! Try the mussels and leave room for the banana chocolate soufflé!Special Features:
- Another good meal here...LactoladyVIPDined on 6/24/2012We enjoyed our return trip to this restaurant. We had a lighter dinner which included the signature home made fries with blue cheese (excellent!) , a burger, and ravioli, both were very good. Service was also very good with good suggestions on cocktail choices. We'll return again when in the area.Special Features:
- we were there for my sister'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/20/2011we were there for my sister's 50th Birthday,we had a wonderful time ,our server was awesome from the moment we sat down. We will vists next time we are in las vegas and the MGM in detroit as well.Special Features:
- First time being in Las Vegas.DmplzzDined on 10/15/2011First time being in Las Vegas. Came to Vegas with three girlfriends. The food, service and pretty much everything was fantastic! Would definately go to Wolfgang again.Special Features:
- always a fabulous experiencechinkisistaVIPDined on 10/7/2011I had a last minute party change from 3 to 5 guests and we still got a nice table in the quiet end of the restaurant. Started with crabcakes and fried calamari, both delicious. Everyone liked their entrees - mussels (3 pounds each!)and chorizo, pork loin, and gnocchi. I was surprised to see my guests polished off their skillets of mussels. Too full for dessert? Never! The plate of assorted cookies were enough for all of us. The coffee is not bad either.Special Features:
- Layer flavours, very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/5/2011Layer flavours, very good servise, Reasonably priced. app, 2 mains desert, and 3 drinks=just over $100.00Special Features:
- This is a nice casual diningGlennVIPDined on 10/1/2011This is a nice casual dining experience. The menu has a variety of items that should suit the most finicky. I have already recommended this place to my friendsSpecial Features:
- DissappointedMarkDined on 9/23/2011The flank steak was not cooked to order. When set back, the burned it. Had to wait to eat while rest party ate. A free dessert was offered for mess up. Too smokey for non smokers. Expected to have been cooked correctly the first time.