Woksabi Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar
608 Haddon Ave.
Collingswood, NJ 08108Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Woksabi Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.woksabi.com/
- Phone: 8568586688
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm
Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Woksabi Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Woksabi Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- SushiSushiLVRDined on 6/17/2013The sushi at this restaurant is fresh and the sushi chef does a great job of melding the flavors. Go often to try the various rolls, you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecentFantasticVIPDined on 6/6/2013This was the first time here. I do know that this is basically a sushi place and I hear that it is delicious, but my husband and I opted for the habachi style food, well....it wasn't the best, we asked for our steak to be medium, it was well and my scallops were a little rubbery and a bit fishy. I would say it was decent, but would not order the habachi again, and they do the habachi in the kitchen, you don't see it or par-take in a group setting. As I have learned, that when you go to a restaurant, what the specialty is, is what you should get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter without much attentiveness.OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/4/2013We arrived 10 minutes early and were seated right away. Waiter without much personality took our orders. Appetizer and salads came out quickly but were almost thrown at us (came outs at Sam time). One main course of sushi was followed by a wait of 10 minutes before cooked main course came out. Desert then took a Long time (the first half of the wait we enjoyed after the rapid fire of the earlier courses). Food was good, hostess and seating early good, waiter a bit unattentive and without personality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/4/2013I've never had a bad experience at Woksabi. The service is always great, the sushi is always fresh and present well and I'd definitely go back time and time again.Special Features:
- Delicious sushi and our favoritelobster101VIPDined on 4/20/2013Delicious sushi and our favorite was OMG.....will definitely go back. Great place for dinner and our service was wonderful.Special Features:
- Great service, beautiful,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/2/2013Great service, beautiful, spa like atmosphere. Excellent sushiSpecial Features:
- Great Place for SushiElizabethDined on 2/20/2013Woksabi is a great BYOB in Collingswood. If you are looking for something other than Italian it is a must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OMG roll is AMAZING. I alsoOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013OMG roll is AMAZING. I also loved the sunshine roll... delicious sushi!!Special Features:
- I had heard great things aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/1/2013I had heard great things about woksabi and it lived up to its reputation. Everything was very delicious and fairly priced. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant and I can't wait to go back! The atmosphere is perfect for date night and the extensive menu has something for everyone, even if sushi isn't their thing.Special Features:
- The food was terrific. TheapultraclassicVIPDined on 1/19/2013The food was terrific. The waitstaff was very attentive without being bothersome. My date had the walnut shrimp. Delicious, shrimp were large, fresh and plentiful. I had the sushi deluxe platter. All the fish was fresh and tasty. Both dishes were presented beautifully. The decore is nice but on this particular evening the noise level was a little over the top. Could have been something to do with the large party we were seated close to. This would not deter me from going back.Special Features:
- They aren't even tryingWinterWarmerDined on 1/18/2013Worst presentation of subpar sushi I've experienced in some time, perhaps ever. They actually served white tuna with the blood line in it. It looked bruised, very unappealing. Salad had at least an inch of water at the bottom of the bowl. Server never came back after food was dropped off. It's a shame because this place used to be pretty decent. I don't think this place has much longer to go. They seem to have given up already.