Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge
590 Village Center
Burr Ridge, IL 60527Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://woknfire.com/
- Phone: 6303235100x
- Hours of Operation:
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am-11:30pm
Lunch Menu served daily until 3pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Siri Lampouthakoun
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge
Wok 'N Fire features contemporary Pan Asian cuisine and fun creative sushi all set in a lavish downtown style dining room. When you first walk in to a Wok 'N Fire the first notice the beautiful modern decor. Then, as your food begins to arrive at your table you realize this is the Pan Asian food that you have always dreamt of. Appealing to both the eye as well as the palate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge - Best Restaurants in Burr Ridge ›
Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (31)fit for foodies (26)neighborhood gem (24)great for lunch (22)special occasion (21)vibrant bar scene (16)kid-friendly (15)romantic (14)hot spot (12)great for outdoor dining (8)late-night find (7)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- Very nice good food and great feelOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/27/2014The food was good , the service was good came out a bit slow but I had a big group, the feel was very very nice I would recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Post-Work Drinks & SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Our group loved coming here, it was right across the street from our office and there was something for everyone! It's nice to have many options in the area and we all said we'd be back!Special Features:
- outandaboutDined on 10/18/2014The Service was wonderful, the presentation and the meals are delicious. Would recommend this restaurant if you have not been here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great reasonable foodSushiluvDined on 10/17/2014Wonderful sushi and dinner was reasonably priced . We went there with a group of girls and all liked our choices. Would definitely recommend the Ri and St Charles rollSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local place.JBachDined on 10/16/2014Great food friendly fast service and great location,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wok N Fire Burr RidgeEdK8VIPDined on 10/12/2014The menu is extensive and all the selections are great. The monthly specials give you a chance to try something different. The Cantonese Orange Peel sauce is my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentfood, homemade ginger aleMBkkpVIPDined on 10/6/2014Great homemade ginger ale, fresh rolls service good, tables and silverware could be a little bit cleanerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningCuse7Dined on 9/27/2014Food, service and ambiance all outstanding. Our waitress was wonderful. We had a very relaxing dinner! Thank youSpecial Features:
- food good service notOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014Young waiter who could not keep up with the customers in his station and not vocal with any apologies or explanations second drink came out when i was done eating and garnish i needed for my mea had to be asked by another employee..all in all food good service not so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NovemberDined on 9/19/2014Our party of six celebrated birthdays and were quite pleased with overall experience. Food and drinks were all top shelf. We are all looking forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wanna go backMargoVIPDined on 9/12/2014Been here many times. AlwAys good food great service We will be returning as it is so close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rude waitressOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014I have been to this location several times and LOVE IT. However, this last time we got a very rude waitress who didn't refill our beverages and was arguing with me when I told her my food didn't come out the way I ordered it. Even though we got an extra discount on our bill, not once did the waitress apologize for her horrible service.Special Features:
- Ed's Birthday BashJeffDined on 9/5/2014The special ocasion note on the Open Table online reservation was followed up on by our waiter who brought a scoop of ice cream with a lit candle over two panko crusted deep fried bananas for Ed the birthday boy. Good job Open Table and Wok n Fire!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wok N FireEdK8VIPDined on 8/31/2014The menu is extensive with many different options. The edamame is good way to start meal. The Cantonese Orange Peel sauce is terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy Asian RestaurantChoiceKlusineDined on 8/15/2014First visit to Wok n Fire was an amazing surprise. Our group expected it to be a typical wok place where you selected various meats and vegetables to be cooked on a large grill. Instead we found a very high class atmosphere with unique food and drink selections for a moderate price. The staff was outstanding and our evening was a great experience. We definitely will choose to visit Wok n Fire again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Macadamia chickenJimsDined on 8/11/2014I love this place. I am so happy macadamia chicken is now on menue all the time!Special Features:
- Great lunchMBkkpVIPDined on 8/4/2014Just the right amount for lunch yummy! Will re come not friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodExRestaurantManagerDined on 7/25/2014I have been here several times and my family and friends always enjoy it. I prefer to sit in the bar area even with my teenage children because the lights that change the color of the room at night is pretty cool. I cannot say one negative thing about this place. I have been to the one in Addison a few times as it is near my office, but it is not as nice inside and the food is not as good.Special Features:
- Quick refresherMiaDVCDined on 7/18/2014We had a group of four just prior to the Friday night concert. Great food, drink and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchEldeeDined on 7/14/2014This was our first time dining at Wok n Fire. We were a party of 4 for lunch. Entire experience was very good. Really liked the variety of the menu. The lunch specials run around $10, a good value for the quality and quantity of food. Our server, Corban, was excellent. We used a groupon when paying the bill, and it was completely hassle free (no surprises). I would highly recommend this restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wok N Fire Burr RidgeEdK8VIPDined on 7/5/2014The menu is great with many sushi or kitchen prepared dishes. The entire family enjoys and have never had a bad meal here.Special Features:
- Food was excellent.Partyof6VIPDined on 7/2/2014We had an awesome server. Half price sushi during happy hour and great mango & sake martinis. Martinis were $5. Great way to try different martini's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 217 reviews are from the Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge reviews archive.
- PhillyPhillyDined on 6/30/2014We had a family get together, and the food and the service were excellent.Special Features:
- Wok N FireEdK8VIPDined on 6/3/2014The menu is extensive with many wok tossed or kitchen prepared options as well as extensive sushi menu. The Cantonese orange peel sauce is terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New server?PerkyVIPDined on 6/1/2014We've been to Wok 'n Fire many times and the service and the food are great. This time it seemed like our server was new, taking over 20 minutes to deliver our drink order and before taking our order. She just disappeared. When she reappeared we quickly told her we were ready to order so it wouldn't take even longer. The rest of the meal was fine, although plates could have been cleared a little quicker. This was early, so it wasn't like they were slammed. However, the food was very good as usual!Special Features:
- GrouponEllenVIPDined on 5/20/2014Had Groupon- pd $15 for $30 When got home looked at receipt. Took off an $8.95 item. I didn't get even my $15 credit more less $30 off bill.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceJosephDined on 5/16/2014Good food. Good times. Ambience is just perfect. The help was great and served in a timely manner.Special Features:
- Eva momStryker01VIPDined on 5/13/2014This is the second time in the last 2weeks We have been there the food is great But the service isTERRIBLE! The staff is not familiar with the food and PricingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD FOODMIKIEVIPDined on 5/3/2014GOOD FOOD & GREAT SERVICE VERY RETRO the lighting is netSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timebartlettmomDined on 5/1/2014Went to celebrate a birthday with 3 other ladies. The service was great. The atmosphere w as a just perfect. We could talk and not have anyone hear our conversation or hear anyone else's. The food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/24/2014I was in town for work in the Burr Ridge area. I ate at Wok n Fire 2 times because it was so good. The sea bass with asparagus and rice was delicious!Special Features:
- Must tryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014I've been to Wok and Fire a few times and keep going back because of the wonderful food selection and great atmosphere. In better weather, the outdoor dining is fun. The seasonal menu items are interesting. Nice balance of salads, entrees, or sushi selections. We did have a reservation and were seated promptly when we arrived.Special Features:
- Fun placeMargoVIPDined on 4/18/2014Been here many times and appreciate the consistency of the food. Definitely one of our favorite places!!! We'll be back.Special Features:
- CoolAmandaBDined on 4/14/2014I do love the motif in this restaurant and bar. Prices are average, but lots of specials - Happy Hour and such available. Great food and service every time I've visited.Special Features:
- always greatMargoVIPDined on 4/13/2014We have been here many times and the food is great and Corbin the server is nice and friendly. Vicky the manager is always super accommodating and beyond nice. Thanks for a continuing excellent time. WE will be going again this weekend!!Special Features:
- Will be back!Nickeyp1980Dined on 4/10/2014Everything at Wok N Fire was wonderful! One of the best restaurant experiences I have ever had. Not only was the food great, the service was even better!! Our waitress Gabrielle was awesome. She had recommendations and was always there to check on us and bring us whatever we needed at the time. Tony also was great! He came to check on us and I seen him always walking around asking other tables how everything was. It was a great experience overall and we will for sure be having more date nights there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wok N FireEdK8VIPDined on 4/6/2014The menu is extensive and has something for everyone. We tried the shrimp lettuce wraps which were a seasonal special and they were really good. Everyone enjoyed what was ordered and there was a lot of sharing at the table. The staff is friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've been there several times.JoanzeVIPDined on 4/2/2014I've been there several times. This time was a little disappointing, the waitress was probably newer and not very attentive and the dish I ordered was soggy, not their usual crisp dishes. We will still go back and try again.
- Wok n FireEdK8VIPDined on 3/30/2014The menu is extensive with everything from sushi to wok tossed meals. Everything we have tried has been great. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Vicky the manager always has a smile and her staff follows her lead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only OKRAVEVIPDined on 3/29/2014Had dinner on a Saturday evening with three guests from out of town. First thing you notice is the missing tiles by the entrance to the restaurant. Really out of place in Burr Ridge Centre. Second is the noise level. Music was way to loud to carry on a conversation. Third our waitress disappeared for long periods of time and we didn't get drinks ordered and our water ran out. Food was fine but nothing exciting. Generous portions.