Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge
590 Village Center
Burr Ridge, IL 60527Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://woknfire.com/
- Phone: 6303235100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Siri Lampouthakoun
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge
Wok 'N Fire features contemporary Pan Asian cuisine and fun creative sushi all set in a lavish downtown style dining room. When you first walk in to a Wok 'N Fire the first notice the beautiful modern decor. Then, as your food begins to arrive at your table you realize this is the Pan Asian food that you have always dreamt of. Appealing to both the eye as well as the palate.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge - Best Restaurants in Burr Ridge ›
Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (21)great for lunch (19)good for groups (18)special occasion (18)fit for foodies (16)kid-friendly (13)great for outdoor dining (11)romantic (10)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (8)late-night find (5)great for brunch (5)scenic view (2)notable wine list (2)Show More
- Classy Asian RestaurantChoiceKlusineDined on 8/15/2014First visit to Wok n Fire was an amazing surprise. Our group expected it to be a typical wok place where you selected various meats and vegetables to be cooked on a large grill. Instead we found a very high class atmosphere with unique food and drink selections for a moderate price. The staff was outstanding and our evening was a great experience. We definitely will choose to visit Wok n Fire again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Macadamia chickenJimsDined on 8/11/2014I love this place. I am so happy macadamia chicken is now on menue all the time!Special Features:
- Great lunchMBkkpVIPDined on 8/4/2014Just the right amount for lunch yummy! Will re come not friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodExRestaurantManagerDined on 7/25/2014I have been here several times and my family and friends always enjoy it. I prefer to sit in the bar area even with my teenage children because the lights that change the color of the room at night is pretty cool. I cannot say one negative thing about this place. I have been to the one in Addison a few times as it is near my office, but it is not as nice inside and the food is not as good.Special Features:
- Quick refresherMiaDVCDined on 7/18/2014We had a group of four just prior to the Friday night concert. Great food, drink and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchEldeeDined on 7/14/2014This was our first time dining at Wok n Fire. We were a party of 4 for lunch. Entire experience was very good. Really liked the variety of the menu. The lunch specials run around $10, a good value for the quality and quantity of food. Our server, Corban, was excellent. We used a groupon when paying the bill, and it was completely hassle free (no surprises). I would highly recommend this restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wok N Fire Burr RidgeEdK8VIPDined on 7/5/2014The menu is great with many sushi or kitchen prepared dishes. The entire family enjoys and have never had a bad meal here.Special Features:
- Food was excellent.Partyof6Dined on 7/2/2014We had an awesome server. Half price sushi during happy hour and great mango & sake martinis. Martinis were $5. Great way to try different martini's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhillyPhillyDined on 6/30/2014We had a family get together, and the food and the service were excellent.Special Features:
- Wok N FireEdK8VIPDined on 6/3/2014The menu is extensive with many wok tossed or kitchen prepared options as well as extensive sushi menu. The Cantonese orange peel sauce is terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New server?PerkyVIPDined on 6/1/2014We've been to Wok 'n Fire many times and the service and the food are great. This time it seemed like our server was new, taking over 20 minutes to deliver our drink order and before taking our order. She just disappeared. When she reappeared we quickly told her we were ready to order so it wouldn't take even longer. The rest of the meal was fine, although plates could have been cleared a little quicker. This was early, so it wasn't like they were slammed. However, the food was very good as usual!Special Features:
- GrouponEllenVIPDined on 5/20/2014Had Groupon- pd $15 for $30 When got home looked at receipt. Took off an $8.95 item. I didn't get even my $15 credit more less $30 off bill.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceJosephDined on 5/16/2014Good food. Good times. Ambience is just perfect. The help was great and served in a timely manner.Special Features:
- Eva momStryker01VIPDined on 5/13/2014This is the second time in the last 2weeks We have been there the food is great But the service isTERRIBLE! The staff is not familiar with the food and PricingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 211 reviews are from the Wok n Fire - Burr Ridge reviews archive.
- GOOD FOODMIKIEVIPDined on 5/3/2014GOOD FOOD & GREAT SERVICE VERY RETRO the lighting is netSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great timebartlettmomDined on 5/1/2014Went to celebrate a birthday with 3 other ladies. The service was great. The atmosphere w as a just perfect. We could talk and not have anyone hear our conversation or hear anyone else's. The food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/24/2014I was in town for work in the Burr Ridge area. I ate at Wok n Fire 2 times because it was so good. The sea bass with asparagus and rice was delicious!Special Features:
- Must tryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014I've been to Wok and Fire a few times and keep going back because of the wonderful food selection and great atmosphere. In better weather, the outdoor dining is fun. The seasonal menu items are interesting. Nice balance of salads, entrees, or sushi selections. We did have a reservation and were seated promptly when we arrived.Special Features:
- Fun placeMargoVIPDined on 4/18/2014Been here many times and appreciate the consistency of the food. Definitely one of our favorite places!!! We'll be back.Special Features:
- CoolAmandaBDined on 4/14/2014I do love the motif in this restaurant and bar. Prices are average, but lots of specials - Happy Hour and such available. Great food and service every time I've visited.Special Features:
- always greatMargoVIPDined on 4/13/2014We have been here many times and the food is great and Corbin the server is nice and friendly. Vicky the manager is always super accommodating and beyond nice. Thanks for a continuing excellent time. WE will be going again this weekend!!Special Features:
- Will be back!Nickeyp1980Dined on 4/10/2014Everything at Wok N Fire was wonderful! One of the best restaurant experiences I have ever had. Not only was the food great, the service was even better!! Our waitress Gabrielle was awesome. She had recommendations and was always there to check on us and bring us whatever we needed at the time. Tony also was great! He came to check on us and I seen him always walking around asking other tables how everything was. It was a great experience overall and we will for sure be having more date nights there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wok N FireEdK8VIPDined on 4/6/2014The menu is extensive and has something for everyone. We tried the shrimp lettuce wraps which were a seasonal special and they were really good. Everyone enjoyed what was ordered and there was a lot of sharing at the table. The staff is friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've been there several times.JoanzeVIPDined on 4/2/2014I've been there several times. This time was a little disappointing, the waitress was probably newer and not very attentive and the dish I ordered was soggy, not their usual crisp dishes. We will still go back and try again.
- Wok n FireEdK8VIPDined on 3/30/2014The menu is extensive with everything from sushi to wok tossed meals. Everything we have tried has been great. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Vicky the manager always has a smile and her staff follows her lead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only OKRAVEVIPDined on 3/29/2014Had dinner on a Saturday evening with three guests from out of town. First thing you notice is the missing tiles by the entrance to the restaurant. Really out of place in Burr Ridge Centre. Second is the noise level. Music was way to loud to carry on a conversation. Third our waitress disappeared for long periods of time and we didn't get drinks ordered and our water ran out. Food was fine but nothing exciting. Generous portions.
- ExcellentchuckreadDined on 3/22/2014The food was excellent and the drinks were fantastic. Can't wait to go back. The music was different. The music was mixed from pop, alternative to dance. One genre might be best and stick with it. We'd hear a few fun unbeat songs and than the next few songs we felt like we were in a techno club. Techno dance music and dinner don't seem to mix well.Special Features:
- We had a fun time here andIslandChicGolferGirlVIPDined on 3/13/2014We had a fun time here and the bar was nicely suited to watch the game and have a nice meal. The ambience is great and the waiters are friendly.Special Features:
- Great timebwright69Dined on 3/2/2014Great food and great service. Cant wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, loved the sushi!mgp1VIPDined on 2/23/2014The banana dessert is amazing...and the sushi so freshly prepared and priced well. I will be back.
- Appetizers were good, not dinner.ChsecmomDined on 2/15/2014I have been to Wok' n Fire a couple of times prior to this day for appetizers and drinks with girlfriends from work. It was awesome for that. The appetizers were very good and so were the drinks. No so for dinner...our service was less than desirable and none of our meals were something you would want to go back for. I had the Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa and even though I found it bland, the fish was good and so was the salsa after I added Soy Sauce. The Wok Tossed Vegetables were terrible. I don't even know what they were but they were very hard, tough to eat and loaded with garlic. I love garlic but it did nothing for the vegetables. I would go back for appetizers and drinks again but not dinner.Special Features:
- Wok n FireJeffDined on 2/14/2014Revolving entry door was sticking & dragging on the floor as we entered the restaurant. Other people were also having trouble. Children & smaller adults could not move the door at all & needed asistance to get through the entrance. The staff at the front desk just smiled & shrugged. The door was the same or worse when we left. No one on staff that could do anything about this very annoying problem. Wanted a booth for four not a table in the middle of the crowd in the center of the room & was at 1st told none were available though we saw some empty booths around the dining area. We insisted & ended up with one side of a split booth with barely enough room for the four of us. Though a bit pricey, the meal and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomeStirfryloverDined on 2/14/2014great food and terrific service! we were treated so well! love this place.Special Features:
- Valentine's DayChrisDined on 2/14/2014Excellent food, the service, while it took a bit to get our server, was outstanding. The fact that it was our first time there and we did not know what to expect, everything was very good for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks Wok n FireOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2014We have been to the Wok n Fire in Burr Ridge several times - it is my daughter's favorite and in fact we all like it! She asked to go there on Saturday night for her 18th birthday and our family had a wonderful time. Our waiter, Kale, was excellent - food delicious and atmosphere very comfortable. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningMargoVIPDined on 1/31/2014We have gone to Wok n fire several times and this was the best visit yet. We celebrated my son's b-day and had great service by Corbin, and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Asian fusion restaurantJennifer2011Dined on 1/25/2014Restaurant had pretty good service- waitress was friendly and food was good. We had a bigger group of 8 and was able to get a reservation earlier in the day. Drinks were reasonably priced for the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful experienceEdK14Dined on 1/22/2014Had a wonderful time! Big thanks to Vicky, Inky and Nicole for catering to our group. Everyone enjoyed themselves immensely, truely outstanding in every way! EdKSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch a Wok'n FireOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/8/2014Had a lunch meeting & really enjoyed the food. I had the sushi lunch, rolls were really well made, delicate & most importantly super tasty. Friends had the seared tuna, sushi pieces and the agreed everything was delicious. Service was great, very accommodating and new we had to get in and out fairly quickly. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great-no complaintsdinerDined on 12/31/2013The food was great-no complaints from any of our party of four on appitizers or dinners. Lots of fun drink specials/options and good wine list. The bar area is cool- the lighting changes colors and it has a nice feel. Large booths feel almost private because they are raised up around perimiter of restaurant and have tall backs and sides. Great sushi bar too. Been here many times and I still can't figure out why it isn't more crowded- location?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.