841 Petaluma Blvd North
Petaluma, CA 94952Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wishbonepetaluma.com/
- Phone: 7077632663
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: W-F 11:00am-2:30pm
Dinner: W-Su 5:00pm-9:00pm
Brunch: Sa-Su 9:00am-2:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Californian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Wishbone
A Funky Little Spot on the fringe of Downtown where we have been cooking all day for you. And before that we were ranching all day for you. And in-between cooking and farming we were buying from other farmers and ranchers to make the shortest, most fun food chain possible. We raise our own heritage beef (Scottish Highland), hand pick produce the same day it came out of the ground (thanks Green String Farm!) and bake every loaf of bread every day (thanks Dan Mccann!). We keep our menu loose because it changes all the time and you can always expect to find an especially fun special on offer. Serving Lunch, Dinner and Weekend Brunch on Petaluma Blvd in the vaguely historic Three Cooks building every day but Monday and Tuesday...because even farmers and chefs deserve a day off.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wishbone reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (9)fit for foodies (8)kid-friendly (5)romantic (4)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (2)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Home grownchampDined on 10/10/2014Home grown, house made, and downright funky. Good home style cooking like mother and grandmother made. Comfort food for the nostalgic.
- Ultimate Farm to TableJKSonomaDined on 10/9/2014Hole in the wall place with some of the best food around. Great service and very romantic atmosphere.Special Features:
- WillieDined on 10/4/2014The appetizers of a Ceasar salad and bacon jam bruschetta were outstanding. The entrees not so much. The roast half chicken had no real flavour and the pork chop was so large it didn't either. All of the sides were very flavourful too. We would recommend sharing the small plates instead of an entree.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/6/2014Sheer PERFECTION! You will be seeing us often. Thanks so much for everything. Y'all rock!!Special Features:
- Radically AmazingEDUBBSDined on 8/30/2014Amazing ambiance and style at this place. Eclectic menu, paired with the motif of the restaurant and its vinyl collection in a small bookcase - which is home to a small record player and a collection of about 40 vinyls - that also connects to speakers in all the rooms, to play a great mix of tunes. Blown away by this place and how it is not super well-known. Needless to say, they have a foot soldier in me advocating for them now!Special Features:
- My new favoriteMelissaDined on 8/13/2014We moved from Sonoma to Petaluma a couple of months ago and have started exploring what's to eat in Petaluma. Sonoma's a hard act to follow. Wishbone is highly rated on Open Table and it was out of the congested downtown area. We felt comfortable the moment we walked in the door. The interior is charming and you can play cards while you wait for your food. I had the special - flank steak, garlic mashed potatoes and a wedge salad. My husband had the burger. Our plates were full and the flavor of both dishes was wonderful. We each had lemon-blueberry pie for dessert. I would highly recommend Wishbone. I can't wait to try them for brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!LouLou1Dined on 8/9/2014Loved it to the last bite, I'm going back for more! I highly recommend this restaurant for lot's of reasons but mostly for the food.Special Features:
- Meh, Ok.Surreality43Dined on 7/25/2014It was ok. I had pretty high hopes for this place based on both word of mouth and reviews. The appetizers were the highlight for me - both the Caesar salad and the pickle dish were very good, unique takes on these common plates. Easily the best part of the meal. My wife and I shared the pork chop and the trout special. The pork chop was pretty dry and over cooked. I thought the trout was prepared nicely. Cooked perfectly and seasoned well. The wine list was skimpy and I regretted not bringing a bottle from home. Service was ok. Waiter seemed nervous/inexperienced, though he was patient with my wife tasting multiple wines before deciding against a glass after all. I may go back and try brunch,but will likely not be returning for dinner.
- Very charming and yummy4pies4uVIPDined on 7/12/2014The decor was eclectic and antiquish, they have playing cards at the table which my kids really enjoyed. The food was fantastic, especially the the homemade bread and ginger butter. Original and charming place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Wishbone reviews archive.