3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South,
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
ChinesePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027703388
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Ming Yu
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard So. and Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit; the Deuce and Express Bus stops outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking is available at the Wynn Self-Park lot, off of Las Vegas Boulevard. Valet parking is available at both the Wynn Main Gate off Las Vegas Boulevard, and the Wynn Tower Suites and South Gates, located off Sands Avenue.
A word from Wing Lei
At Wing Lei, rising star chef Ming Yu masterfully blends the flavors of China with Western technique to create a singularly delicious cuisine. Its just one delectable reason this is the only Chinese restaurant in the U.S. to have earned a coveted Michelin star. The seduction begins as you enter this exotic space, dressed in glimmering glass, tiger onyx, mother-of-pearl and gold accents. The décor, with its curved lines and rich gold accents, is meant to evoke the idea of 1930’s Shanghai. Every inch of this restaurant has been meticulously planned and lovingly crafted, from the ultra-plush, deep tapestry chairs and to the gold-tipped black chopsticks that grace the table settings. Large picture windows look onto a charming outdoor garden, replete with two 100-year old pomegranate trees. Despite all of the grandeur, the haute Chinese menu remains the focus, with its luxurious mix of Cantonese, Shanghai and Sichuan specialties.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wing Lei reviews from OpenTable diners
68 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (42)romantic (34)fit for foodies (32)good for groups (13)notable wine list (10)scenic view (9)hot spot (6)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Very nice new decorIbafVIPDined on 10/14/2014I only wished the menu would have been reinvented too. Well executed menu but lack a bit of originalitySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food friendly staff.MikeDined on 10/11/2014I've never thought of Chinese food as fine dining. Your restaurant was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful surroundingslisainvegasVIPDined on 9/26/2014We went for a light bite to eat, and only ordered 3 dishes. Watching the duck orders go by our table, we guessed that was the thing to order. Ask about the heat level of the spicier dishes... they can get quite hot. Vegetable Tofu was outstanding, Chow-mein boring, and the third chicken dish VERY hot-spicy. Lovely cocktails with digital cocktail menu. A nice evening in the beautiful Wynn!Special Features:
- Outstanding in Every RespectTexas22StepDined on 9/24/2014This restaurant in the Wynn Resort offers great food in several of the regional cuisines of China. The food is superb, the service constant but quiet, the atmosphere beautiful and the sound restrained. The only Chinese restaurant in the United States with a Michelin star. Bravo. Highly recommended, although expensive.Special Features:
- A little saddenedFinefoodloverDined on 9/20/2014Highly overpriced Chinese food off of a limited menu. Great service, but it wasn't very busy to truly judge service level. Excellent martini, but average quality for such a limited menu.
- A Gem in the Desertfoodforever4meDined on 9/14/2014Service was perfect and the food excellent. I even got a small chair to place my purse on. Attention to detail was paid in all respects. And their take on typical dishes will reach out to all foodies.Special Features:
- Walked outjoluvscardsVIPDined on 9/13/2014We called in advance to ask about the gluten free options. They indicated that they had many. When we arrived we reminded the hostess that we required gluten free options and that it was noted on our reservation. She smiled and assured us that they understood. We were seated and the server placed a regular menu on the table. When we asked for gluten free he pointed to the vegetarian options! Obviously he hadn't been alerted. He then went back and after much ado produced an allergen menu. The gluten free section had only a few items! We got up to leave and the hostess then said that there were more GF options but had great difficulty identifying them on the menu. We decided to walk and went to Lakeside for a lovely dinner.
- Peking DuckOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/10/2014The Imperial Peking Duck here is the best I have had anywhere. Service is impeccable.Special Features:
- WingDiner2VIPDined on 9/9/2014Best restaurant on the strip for a special occasion.Special Features:
- MagnificentFoodforakingandhisqueenDined on 9/4/2014Wing Lei is a beautiful place. The service,the decor the presentation of the food is top shelf. The taste of the food is delicious.Special Features:
- Не понравился!!!Kykyshka35Dined on 9/2/2014Пришли в Винг Ли ,Мега пафос но. спросили про порцию пекинской утки, сказали , что целая утка, потом перенесли по 4 кусочка на каждого и это оказалось всё !(( а стоит 100 $ . Потом мы сидели и пили чай, нам принесли счет, когда мы его не просили. В общем нам не понравилось, не советую идти туда. Посмотрите что то другое, если хотите китайской кухни.
- ExcellentClintVIPDined on 9/2/2014Our 5th meal here. Always excellent. Great service.Special Features:
- Wing LeiKarlVIPDined on 9/1/2014Superb service is outdone only by the delicate flavors of the of the food. An unrushed, fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous foodPatriciaDined on 8/28/2014Good cantonese food !!! !!! !!! !!!! !!! !!! !!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!Special Features:
- Great foodFerAndDined on 8/19/2014The food is delicious, excellent service, my only complain is in the moment you get in the restaurant smells food a lot. The place is really nice, and they really make a big effort to please you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovechocolateVIPDined on 8/19/2014Hate to say it.. Couldn't believe I was there. Worst meal ever ..especially in Vegas.. And pretentious "no t shirts" attire.. Give me a break. Except for the duck and a shrimp dish we left everything else that we ordered. The petit fours saved the day: the 4 pcs of chocolate were good. Ice cream ok. The wine was great but they couldn't screw that up. The waiters not smiling, cold. Very disappointed.
- Classy and great foodHatchanDined on 8/17/2014We have been to this place on a numerous times and never been disappointed. The service is great and the food is delicious. Everything from crab spring rolls to hot sour soup and prawns with chilli sauce is great. Pricey, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazinhJab3030111Dined on 8/16/2014Great everything. Good atmosphere. Amazing service. Awesome foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambience...but....Bklyn55Dined on 8/15/2014Beautiful space, expertly decorated. Food is ok, not special or anything out of the ordinary. Great place overall for "date night".Special Features:
- so far so goodmanmanDined on 8/13/2014when i came to the restaurant i saw all waiters were chinese, that's awesome because i am chinese, but when i tried the food, its bad compare to hassakan, never come back again!Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurantchimigiVIPDined on 8/9/2014This is a gorgeous restaurant with excellent food. We had the chilean sea bass which was one of the best I've had. Don't miss it if you are staying at Wynn.
- FantasticFoodluvR2Dined on 8/5/2014A lovely little gem in the Wynn Hotel...just off the beaten path is this fabulous gem of a restaurant. Very helpful staff, and accommodating kitchen. The bass was the finest anywhere, flaky, melt-in-your-mouth goodness. Even the desserts were outstanding! Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendedTx1sttimeluvrsDined on 8/4/2014My wife and I flew in from El Paso, Tx to Las Vegas for 5 days and came across this restaurant Online. I knew I had made the right choice after viewing your website. It was a highly memorable and perfect dining experience for us. The staff was extremely courteous and very professional as well. A big thank you from a simple couple from Texas. I plan to bring the entire family one day. Thanks Wing Lei!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent duck good ricePetitDined on 8/2/2014You Had an Excellent service we Will recommend this restaurant Lovely dragonsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary treatpastor4foodDined on 7/28/2014In the town where I live authentic asian/chinese food is hard to find. Las Vegas is rapidly becoming a food haven for celebrity chefs. Weig Lei is terrific example of this concept. The evening raised Asian to a new high point! The crispy pork belly and crab spring rolls were wonderful appetizers. A dish of scallops in black bean sauce with brussel sprouts was so full of flavor. The contrast perfectly baised scallops and the crisp vegetables with a professional presentation was tops. My husband had chicken thights dish with skin on - so crisp. His vegetable was mustard greens deliciously cooked and fresh! The most amazing was the signature fried rice - so light that it almost floated out of the bowl. Dessert a divine trio.Special Features:
- In a word: outstandingJoe3Dined on 7/22/2014Everything 100 points-max score-out of this world-great. For a non-gambler, this was the highlight of the night in Vegas. The food is exquisite and easily compares to high-end Chinese in New York or even Toronto. Wine list with all the hits, but also democratically priced options. Outstanding service. The room is decorated in a mix of styles like Versailles meets Shangri-La; 125 year old pomegranate trees are also very cool. So wholeheartedly recommended. Cost? If you have to ask...Special Features:
- Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!!LewisVIPDined on 7/14/2014Best Chinese food ever! Great Service. Food all amazing. Not greasy. Everything looks as good as it tastes. If in Vegas do NOT miss this place with one Michelin Star. Deserves more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Alaskan King Crab Salad was delicious. Portion was just right. However we were disappointed with Jasmine rice which was very dry. :-(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014Wing Lei is a very beautiful restaurant, we came early around 5:30 pm. It was nice and comfortable atmosphere. Very polite staff and a great service. I especially enjoyed when they came with a special chair for my purse. This restaurant is very elegant and clean. You experience Chinese atmosphere, decor was splendid and the food was excellent over all very pleasant restaurant. would definitely recommend to go there.Special Features:
- The following 120 reviews are from the Wing Lei reviews archive.
- Unexpected excellenceEjoyce1961Dined on 6/24/2014While in Las Vegas we stayed at the Encore and ate at Wing Lei. It was amazing. The restaurant was beautiful. The food was a amazing and the service was the best service I had the whole trip truly spectacular. In a town with many steakhouses, it was refreshing to be at an upscale Asian restaurant that exceeded our expectations.Special Features:
- A Lovely RestaurantNettieDined on 6/16/2014Everything about the Wynn in Las Vegas is special, and Wing Lei is no exception. What a beautiful restaurant! The staff was so professional and friendly. The food was very good.Special Features:
- A gem of a restaurantolympicVIPDined on 6/14/2014Beautiful beautiful setting with a wonderful menu to match. Service was outstanding. Would definitely go there again. Food was great!!Special Features:
- AmazingAllieDined on 6/5/2014Food was amazing. Hunan chicken was my favorite dish. Service was exceptional. Servers were very helpful in recommending dishes. Our server recommended the three cup eggplant for a side dish and it was delicious. The dining room is elegant. We will definitely return on our next trip to Vegas.Special Features:
- Overpriced Chinese foodsulmxVIPDined on 6/2/2014Waiters don't understand English correctly, so it is difficult to order. I made my reservation in open table, however they made us wait for 15 minutes even though they had a lot of empty tables and they were giving preference to other peopleSpecial Features:
- ExcellentWingedmarsupialDined on 6/1/2014Our dinner at Wing Lei was excellent. The restaurant was really busy when we arrived which is always a good sign. The wife and I both ordered the Peking duck tasting menu with the wine pairings, both were excellent. I would highly recommend the Wing Lei to anyone that's visiting Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Beautiful atmosphere,delicious foodhappytarianDined on 5/25/2014As a vegetarian I find it difficult to eat inventive and high quality food in Las Vegas. The menu at Wing Lei should delight any person, vegetarian or not. The restaurant was renovated recently and is just beautiful. The touches of elegance can be observed everywhere, including the menu. The staff provided seamless service. A little touch we really liked was a beautiful tiny stool was provided so that our purses did not have to rest on the floor. The staff also seemed happy to be at work, which contributes to a comfortable and professional restaurant atmosphere. I would be pleased to take anyone to this restaurant with me because the food and overall experience was delightful.Special Features:
- True Peking DuckDinesoutalotVIPDined on 5/18/2014We had the Peking duck tasting menu. It was excellent except for the disappearance of the distinctive delicate skin of the duck. We were presented with a whole duck. The first course of 4 small slices of the excellently prepared breast and skin were carved tableside. The duck was then removed for the courses to follow. All that remaining skin disappeared somewhere as it was not found in the subsequent all duck courses. The wine pairing were great. Next time I will just order the Peking duck to insure we get all the skin. It is the skin which makes Peking duck an exceptional dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food and Gracious ServiceJNRADined on 5/14/2014Wonderful dining-- enjoyed the menu, wine and excellent service.The dining area is so lovely. Would suggest restaurant follow its dress code guidelines. Reservation specified business casual with collared or polo shirts for men. At a table near us there were men dining in tattered blue jeans and tacky t-shirts. They seemed truly out of place in such an elegant restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas FindsFLdinerDined on 5/9/2014Loved Wing Lei at the Wynn. Decor was beautiful; creams, golf & greens. Service was outstanding! Got a kick out of the tiny, little green chair shaped foot still they brought for the woman to put their purses on. If your looking for traditions Chinese, Cantonese dishes this is the place, food was awesome. Bit pricey, but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/7/2014Very nice ambient and the food was great. The service was very nice too.Special Features: