1265 South Main Street
Grapevine, TX 76051Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thewinewood.com/
- Phone: 8174210200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch:11am-4pm Monday - Saturday
Dinner: 5pm-10pm Monday-Thursday
5pm-11pm Friday & Saturday
Sunday Brunch 11am-4pm with live Jazz
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Limited Catering Available.
- Private Party Facilities: Three adjoining private rooms are available with state of the art audio visual for presentation. Total seating capacity is set for 60 guests. Our Private rooms can accommodate up to 20 guests per room. Room fees and food and beverage minimums apply.
We also have a control covered Patio that can seat up to 60 guests
- Private Party Contact: Kristin Washington 8174210200
- Entertainment: Every Wednesday from 7-10 live no vocal light Jazz music.
Every Sunday Live Jazz from 12 -3pm
- Special Events: We have a variety of private dining spaces available for your special events. Our Director of Sales and Private Events, Kristin Washington, will be happy to assist you in planning your next big event.
A word from Winewood
At Winewood, we believe the difference is in the details. From our casual yet elegant atmosphere to our made from scratch recipes featuring the finest, freshest ingredients, each detail is truly inspired. Our innovative taste profiles begin at the bar, with crafted cocktails and wine selections designed to complement our cuisine, and continue into our open kitchen, where the Winewood culinary team has brought a creative new flair to contemporary American fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Winewood - Best Restaurants in Grapevine ›
Winewood reviews from OpenTable diners
177 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (83)good for groups (79)notable wine list (68)fit for foodies (67)neighborhood gem (62)great for brunch (47)romantic (44)great for lunch (42)vibrant bar scene (24)hot spot (23)great for outdoor dining (16)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (10)scenic view (6)Show More
- wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014We had the best time and experience at Winewood. We were in town and up with old friends that still live in the area. Our server was an absolute delight. She mentioned that was her first brunch to work and did a fabulous job. She was very helpful with the menu and attentive. We loved her. The food....OMG, the food was so delicious. Next time we are in town, we are dining there again!Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Ray was an awesome waiter. He had eight women to please and it did it superbly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GmanVIPDined on 9/22/2014We have gone here for Sunday brunch a number of times and really enjoyed it. This was our first dinner and we used the occasion to host friends. We were not disappointed. A great meal with excellent service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rare misssoonerboyDined on 9/21/2014We love Winewood and eat there almost every Sunday for brunch. Last Sunday they laid an egg though. The $1 bellini's were just ice and when we told the waitress she said, that's why they're a dollar--wrong answer! The chicken was undercooked and cold and we didn't get the side dish we ordered. This is a rarity for this place and I have praised it often and send my friends there, but this time they did everything wrong.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Bottomless mimosas and they did not skimp on the champagne. The creme brulee was delicous!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good steaksdavidVIPDined on 9/19/2014We were visiting from out of town at a conference, and the four of us (two couples) had dinner on a Friday evening. There is a bar in front, a seating area on an enclosed porch, and a large dining area with an open kitchen. Noise level is high. Decor is dark polished wood, no table cloths. We split the ahi tuna and crabcake appetizers. Ahi was a little scanty, but the crab cakes were good. All of us had steaks, served with garlic potatoes. Well prepared. One nice touch was that as the waitress was serving our steaks, she asked that each of us cut into them to make sure they had been cooked to order. A cut below Ruth's Chris, but definitely a good steak place.
- Winewood Offers a Warm WelcomeokiepoetDined on 9/16/2014Winewood offers a welcoming atmosphere in which to sample a selection of truly fine dishes. Enjoy soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- early mealBodarfVIPDined on 9/16/2014Met here at 4:45 on a weeknight. As expected, there were very few people there. Sometimes that means the service is going to be poor, not the case here. Our waitress was appropriately attentive and the food was fresh and delivered timely. Wine suggestion was also on target. We left a little before 6:00 and the bar was looked fairly full and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014It was a nice place to have a quiet dinner with friends.
- Good appetizer selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/13/2014The appetizers were excellent. But the drinks are pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoPackDined on 9/12/2014We really enjoyed our experience at Winewood. The wine list was extensive and menu had may yummy choices. I would have to say the service was the highlight of the evening. We were seated and noticed our table was wobbling. Before we could say something to the waiter, she was there and got under the table to level the legs. It was wonderful to experience it all; the food, service and wine. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/11/2014The server was rude, the food was mediocre, and everyone in my group of 8 found the pleasant to be overall unpleasant. I do not recommend!
- Atmosphere and Great fooddallasbornDined on 9/11/2014So pleased to have a restaurant in Grapevine that serves such delicious meals in an upscale and comfortable environment. We have never been served a meal that we didn't thoroughly enjoy. The spinach dip is always a hit with our family. Service has been impeccable and staff is friendly and professionally efficient! This is our "go to" reservation for hosting out of town guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth ItLeleDined on 9/11/2014I am always drawn back to Winewood, when I want to go out for a special meal. While I am not a weekly diner, I do find it worth a visit for a special meal. I have been very pleased with every aspect from food to service.Special Features:
- BrunchGFgirl50Dined on 9/7/2014Loved the 1$ bellini's. The cinnamon roll was enough to share will the group. Just wish we had not been sat right behind the instruments that were playing. Meet new friends there but had to raise our voices to be heard.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/6/2014First time diners. Food was good but not outstanding find. We will definitely eat there again.Special Features:
- Overall SatisfiedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014not too bad for casual dining. Staff did a great job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first impressionDelightedDined on 9/5/2014Wonderful place to take guests. Charming atmosphere and delicious food. Makes a great impression.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Birthday DinnerKatelyn87Dined on 9/2/2014I chose Winewood for my 27th birthday dinner, and it was absolutely amazing!!! The service was outstanding and the food was unbelievable. Everything we tried was delicious. Carlos, the GM, made it a great evening by taking the best care of us from start to end. He recommended some great drinks and appetizers for us. I will DEFINITELY be back in the future.Special Features:
- Simply phenomenal!raelluqueDined on 9/2/2014Went to Winewood to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday and it was such a perfect pick! The food was awesome, the service was great (Joseph), she was greeted with a happy birthday by the hostess and the little birthday cake/ice cream was such a nice touch. Joseph sold me on the bone-in filet and it was magnificent... my girlfriend enjoyed the pork chop and the drinks were delightful. Great restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll come back!GudtexanDined on 8/31/2014Loved it! Great selection of seafood and steak, and expertly prepared. I was a little picky with my wine selection (knowing what I was looking for from area and year), and they were very helpful. I had the Chilean Sea Bass, and the Grott 10 to drink. The service was great, and the atmosphere is good for a date, or business dinner. I will definitely come back. A special thanks to Sam and Jansen who were both very friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- In the quad - Grapevine, TX styleGreatFind101Dined on 8/31/2014While looking for a neighboring restaurant, we were referred to Winewood. What an awesome surprise finding. On the corner of a quad off top notch restaurants, Winewood brings a certain refinement usually reserved for pricier venues. Our server, Caitlin, was awesome in not only her food and wine suggestions, but also accommodating my girlfriends vegetarian requirements. Great wine paring that complimented both my filet and her veggie mix. Overall, great experience and definitely on the "must return to" list. Well done, Winewood!Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014I attended here for brunch and was pleasantly surprised. The food was great and the service from Katherine was spectacular. I really enjoyed the tenderloin bruschetta and the grilled cheese is very good. The French toast is also very good. All in all very good place to meet up for drinks with some savory foods and awesome conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Of the breakfast/brunch places in Grapevine, we decided to come here because 10 the reviews were very good and 2) we could make a reservation. Since we were meeting out of town friends, we didn't want to have to wait for a table, and this worked out really well. The service was very nice, the food was very good, and since we were there early, we enjoyed plenty of talk time before it got more crowded and a bit noisier. It was especially nice because the price was very reasonable for the quality of food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meet up for friendsswimteachandmikeDined on 8/30/2014This was our first visit to Winewood. A good friend recommended and it was a perfect choice for good friends we had not seen in 6 years to gather, enjoy a great dining experience and have conversation we could actually hear. The Waiter had an excellent knowledge of the menu and great sense of humor, which is important. He made some great suggestions. We had a delightful time and were never rushed. The Creme Brulee was the creamiest and best we have ever had. This is a great family friendly restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:
- pickyinslDined on 8/30/2014Seafood in pasta was overcooked. Sauce on steak was also on shrimp which were on the side. Not a good value.
- GmanVIPDined on 8/24/2014Always a delightful brunch. Great food, wonderful service, and a nice jazz duo playing. You owe it to yourself to become a regular here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Winewood DinnerJohnDDined on 8/23/2014Took some friends to Winewood that had never been before. They raved about the food and restaurant and plan to go back. We had an excellent meal and outstanding service.Special Features:
- foodieDined on 8/22/2014very slow service and or kitchen, 50 minutes from order to receipt of food
- Great dinnerPurvman1Dined on 8/21/2014We had a great meal it was good and the service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal at WinewoodlovewineDined on 8/17/2014Winewood is a great place to dine. The service is always attentive and the servers know the food. They always will answer questions and tell you what they think. On Sunday it is half price bottle night for wine. Any bottle originally priced less than $100 is half price. Can't beat that. Servers are very well versed in the wine list also and can recommend something.Special Features:
- Excellent Find!MikeDined on 8/17/2014We had dinner at 6:00 PM on a Sunday evening. The food was excellent as was the wine and service! The pleasant surprise that we received is that on Sunday, their wine selection is 50% off! The wait staff was very attentive and, although we visited the Winewood in the summer, the placement of the fireplace provided a sophisticated yet comfortable setting. The best recommendation that I can provide is that we will definitely return to the Winewood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkBerwinDinerDined on 8/16/2014We tried Wildwood for the first time Saturday night. Overall it was decent, but our server was very strange. While he was efficient, he acted as if he were playing a part at theme park. Very campy. He called us nicknames "buckaroo", "partner", "Peggy-Sue". It just made for a weird vibe. They also took my sons salad before he was finished and walked off. With so many choices in the area, I probably would pass in the future.
- 1st visitCzechnateDined on 8/16/2014No disappointments. This place is as good as it looks on their website. The tenderloin bruschetta is a must try, and the scallops that are served with the sea bass are mouthwatering. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!RoseDined on 8/16/2014This was our first tine here. We lived it and plan to return soon. Food was awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodkdbensonVIPDined on 8/16/2014As always, we enjoyed our dinners & drinks! Ahi tuna was tender & delicious, Chilean Sea bass & lobster risotto was amazing & perfectly cooked, ribs were tender & juicy! Waiter made me 2 different drinks when I requested something spicy with jalapeno- one was a muddled cucumber & jalapeno with vodka drink & the other I asked for maybe a little bit of fruit & he added muddled blackberries and strawberries ! Both were delicious! Love it when a bartender will make up drinks and they turn out delicious! Bread pudding & Red Velvet cake was great ending!Special Features:
- Very nicetechnosportsVIPDined on 8/15/2014This is the fourth or fifth time we've been there and it has always been great. Very friendly and knowledgeable wait staff, food was great and the wine list impressive. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies lunchjburdeeDined on 8/15/2014A few of my friends and I met at Winewood for lunch on a Friday and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! The service was excellent as was the food! Large portions for lunch...excellent salads and the wine list was superb! Will be returning for dinner soon! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scottish Samon-Great!Top10VIPDined on 8/12/2014Try the Scottish Salmon here. The salmon is as advertised, a good cold water salmon, and it is reasonably priced, for lunch, at $13.00-a real bargain!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it!MsGLoveDined on 8/11/2014Winewood has a unique Prairie Style Vibe.....sleek, modern, and architectural. The food is great and on this particular night, the service was especially good. Try the great Key Lime Pie!Special Features: