1265 South Main Street
Grapevine, TX 76051Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thewinewood.com/
- Phone: 8174210200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch:11am-4pm Monday - Saturday
Dinner: 5pm-10pm Monday-Thursday
5pm-11pm Friday & Saturday
Sunday Brunch 11am-4pm with live Jazz
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Limited Catering Available.
- Private Party Facilities: Three adjoining private rooms are available with state of the art audio visual for presentation. Total seating capacity is set for 60 guests. Our Private rooms can accommodate up to 20 guests per room. Room fees and food and beverage minimums apply.
We also have a control covered Patio that can seat up to 60 guests
- Private Party Contact: Kristin Washington 8174210200
- Entertainment: Every Wednesday from 7-10 live no vocal light Jazz music.
Every Sunday Live Jazz from 12 -3pm
- Special Events: We have a variety of private dining spaces available for your special events. Our Director of Sales and Private Events, Kristin Washington, will be happy to assist you in planning your next big event.
A word from Winewood
At Winewood, we believe the difference is in the details. From our casual yet elegant atmosphere to our made from scratch recipes featuring the finest, freshest ingredients, each detail is truly inspired. Our innovative taste profiles begin at the bar, with crafted cocktails and wine selections designed to complement our cuisine, and continue into our open kitchen, where the Winewood culinary team has brought a creative new flair to contemporary American fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Winewood - Best Restaurants in Grapevine ›
Winewood reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (88)good for groups (81)notable wine list (67)fit for foodies (62)neighborhood gem (53)great for brunch (51)romantic (49)great for lunch (46)vibrant bar scene (24)hot spot (22)great for outdoor dining (22)late-night find (14)kid-friendly (9)scenic view (8)Show More
- GmanVIPDined on 8/24/2014Always a delightful brunch. Great food, wonderful service, and a nice jazz duo playing. You owe it to yourself to become a regular here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Winewood DinnerJohnDDined on 8/23/2014Took some friends to Winewood that had never been before. They raved about the food and restaurant and plan to go back. We had an excellent meal and outstanding service.Special Features:
- foodieDined on 8/22/2014very slow service and or kitchen, 50 minutes from order to receipt of food
- Great dinnerPurvman1Dined on 8/21/2014We had a great meal it was good and the service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal at WinewoodlovewineDined on 8/17/2014Winewood is a great place to dine. The service is always attentive and the servers know the food. They always will answer questions and tell you what they think. On Sunday it is half price bottle night for wine. Any bottle originally priced less than $100 is half price. Can't beat that. Servers are very well versed in the wine list also and can recommend something.Special Features:
- Excellent Find!MikeDined on 8/17/2014We had dinner at 6:00 PM on a Sunday evening. The food was excellent as was the wine and service! The pleasant surprise that we received is that on Sunday, their wine selection is 50% off! The wait staff was very attentive and, although we visited the Winewood in the summer, the placement of the fireplace provided a sophisticated yet comfortable setting. The best recommendation that I can provide is that we will definitely return to the Winewood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkBerwinDinerDined on 8/16/2014We tried Wildwood for the first time Saturday night. Overall it was decent, but our server was very strange. While he was efficient, he acted as if he were playing a part at theme park. Very campy. He called us nicknames "buckaroo", "partner", "Peggy-Sue". It just made for a weird vibe. They also took my sons salad before he was finished and walked off. With so many choices in the area, I probably would pass in the future.
- 1st visitCzechnateDined on 8/16/2014No disappointments. This place is as good as it looks on their website. The tenderloin bruschetta is a must try, and the scallops that are served with the sea bass are mouthwatering. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!RoseDined on 8/16/2014This was our first tine here. We lived it and plan to return soon. Food was awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodkdbensonVIPDined on 8/16/2014As always, we enjoyed our dinners & drinks! Ahi tuna was tender & delicious, Chilean Sea bass & lobster risotto was amazing & perfectly cooked, ribs were tender & juicy! Waiter made me 2 different drinks when I requested something spicy with jalapeno- one was a muddled cucumber & jalapeno with vodka drink & the other I asked for maybe a little bit of fruit & he added muddled blackberries and strawberries ! Both were delicious! Love it when a bartender will make up drinks and they turn out delicious! Bread pudding & Red Velvet cake was great ending!Special Features:
- Very nicetechnosportsVIPDined on 8/15/2014This is the fourth or fifth time we've been there and it has always been great. Very friendly and knowledgeable wait staff, food was great and the wine list impressive. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies lunchjburdeeDined on 8/15/2014A few of my friends and I met at Winewood for lunch on a Friday and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! The service was excellent as was the food! Large portions for lunch...excellent salads and the wine list was superb! Will be returning for dinner soon! Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scottish Samon-Great!Top10VIPDined on 8/12/2014Try the Scottish Salmon here. The salmon is as advertised, a good cold water salmon, and it is reasonably priced, for lunch, at $13.00-a real bargain!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love it!MsGLoveDined on 8/11/2014Winewood has a unique Prairie Style Vibe.....sleek, modern, and architectural. The food is great and on this particular night, the service was especially good. Try the great Key Lime Pie!Special Features:
- Wonderful timebunnyDined on 8/10/2014This is a great place to reconnect with friends. We had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014I made reservations and they had it setup in the insulated outside patio, but it was still pretty warm. I would have preferred we were seated indoors or at least asked. Waiter was new and very sweet but I don't think starting them with a table of 7 was the smartest decision. Bill took forever.Special Features:
- Amazing Service and FoodlandmanleslieDined on 8/9/2014We really enjoyed this restaurant and was our first time there. The service is perfect. The food was delicious. Look forward to trying more things on the menu soon.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2014Took my wife there for her bday and had a great experience. Food and drinks were all great and service from Jansen was the best we've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience at WinewoodFoodieChar21Dined on 8/1/2014I chose to make reservations for 2 on Friday night at Winewood in Grapevine. And what a great experience that was. The food that we had was excellent. I had the Chilean Sea Bass with the Saffron Risotto and my friend had the Salmon with asparagus. Both great choices. Also, I ordered the Tomato Basil Bisque soup....yummy! We ordered a side of Mac & Cheese. What a wonderful smoky, cheesy flavor. Could not resist dessert even though we were full, we shared the Cream Brule. Again, very yummy. Oh, did I mention what an extensive wine list the have? Well, the experience was wonderful including the wait staff that served us. I will definitely dine there again. The only down side was, the noise level was a bit high during their busiest time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, wine and serviceDPhillDined on 8/1/2014Great dining experience at Winewood. The food was terrific, loved the wine selections, and our server (Jade) was exceptional. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chloeDined on 7/30/2014Food selections could use more of a selection. No baked potato on the menu???? Service was very efficient and professinal.Special Features:
- Lunchbill57kathyVIPDined on 7/30/2014Lunch was great and the service was excellent. This will be a place that I keep on my list for future visits.Special Features:
- Great anniversary dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/26/2014Celebrating our 25th and food was delish and service was superb!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/23/2014The steak was one of the best I have ever had and I frequent the good Dallas steak houses,ie.Bob's, Al Biernets, Mortons, del Frisco's, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellant as the last 3 times.ChefBakerDined on 7/23/2014Everything was great except 1 little thing. attention to detail of the waitress. 1min time lapse. ordered salmon no black pepper then order a Cesar salad and when it came to the table was asked if I wanted fresh black pepper on the salad. In a busy setting I would have over looked it. But we were the only table she had for 15min at that time. Other then that everything was Great as normal. As for the Ambience above and the low rating: there were a lot of parties there that night and nothing to deaden the sound in the main area.Special Features:
- So SonightoutDined on 7/20/2014Our food, both fish, arrived and one was not cooked enough and the other was a pretty tasteless slab. Our waiter seemed a bit over the top on attitude, and considerably under the top on knowledge. He seemed very put off when we requested California wine and he said, "California?" like they had no vineyards.
- Sunday Brunch with FriendsmaggytxDined on 7/20/2014A group of friends met for the Jazz Brunch at Winewood in Grapevine. It was most enjoyable the food was excellent. At the recommendation Of our waiter we had the red velvet cake for dessert and it was scrumptious. The service was excellent. The live jazz music was sporadic That was the only negative. I will and have recommended Winewood to my friends for lunch and dinner as well as the weekend brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/18/2014It was ok nothing outstanding nothing else to say but it was ok
- Excellent experience all around.SER1VIPDined on 7/18/2014Excellent experience all around. Good food. Service was very friendly and professional. Great ambiance. They really execute well. Will go back without hesitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty much a Regular here.....LunchmeetingguruVIPDined on 7/12/2014Usually great but the patio just didn't have that cozy feeling I was hoping for. Was my first time to sit out there.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerimaCPADined on 7/6/2014Great dinner, wonderful atmosphere. Try the bruschettaSpecial Features:
- Great place to relaxSteveADined on 7/5/2014Menu is very diverse and I can always find something interesting to eat, no matter what mood I am in. Fun place with a good vibe so can relax here and hang out, or eat a meal and move on. Server this time seemed to be working a little too hard...appreciate his attention, but there is a line between professional and doting. All in all, this is always a solid choice.Special Features:
- OutstandingDFWBusPatronDined on 7/3/2014The food was delicious, great atmosphere for a small business lunch; servers were very attentive & had great recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunchpktexDined on 6/29/2014Wonderful. Adrian took great care of us. Loved jazz music too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time guests.Av8trfedDined on 6/27/2014This will be on our list of regulars! The food was very nicely presented and a good value, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AdequateTdk22Dined on 6/27/2014Overall restaurant was adequate, nothing special. Though the interior was handsomely designed, finishes well done. Waiter was friendly.
- Very HotOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/25/2014The food was great, the waiter was great, however we were SO VERY HOT. I dont knwo if they didnt have the air on, but we were miserably hot thorughout the entire dinner. We didnt even order dessert because we were sweating and uncomfortable. I would go back to give it 1 more try, but ambiance is everything, and havign a restuarant hot is not a good thing.
- Always goodGrapevinefrequenterVIPDined on 6/25/2014Winewood is a sure thing for a great dining experience. In addition to a varied and tasty menu they usually have a fish social and a bone in filet that are t on the menu. I've eater here since they opened and have always left very satisfied. I tell all my friends to visit this fine eatery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/24/2014We have always enjoyed Winewood, especially for the delicious food and variety on the menu. The steak Bruschetta is still our favorite and the Calamari is just as great. We always tend to order too much and have trouble finishing it all. Great to share entrees and appetizers. The service was excellent, not overbearing and always very helpful.Special Features:
- Even better than advertisedSatisfiedAgainAndAgainDined on 6/21/2014Went there with reservations for 4 for a Saturday night. It wasn't overly crowded, and my wife & I got there early to have a drink at the bar. Conrad the bartender was extremely helpful and friendly. He had appetizer and dinner suggestions that were perfect. Appetizers were the calamari and tenderloin bruschetta. Both were extremely tasty and not something I would normally order. Our meals ordered were the Ahi Tuna, Scottish Salmon, Surf & Turf, and Ribeye. I like the fact that I got 2 shrimp with my ribeye. All were delicious and we will definitely be going back. Our only issue was that we ordered a bottle of wine and they were out of that particular one. No worries, the waiter had another suggestion and it was even better than the 1st.Special Features: