WineUp On Williams
3037 N Williams Ave
Portland, OR 97227Neighborhood:
Wine BarPrice: $30 and under
WineUp On Williams
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wineuponwilliams.com/
- Phone: 5032363377
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Happy Hour, Late Night, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from WineUp On Williams
WineUp on Williams is a beverage first establishment offering wines and beers by the bottle and by the glass. Each beverage in our shop has been hand selected by our knights of the long table, a tawdry bunch with impeccable taste. Our shelves are well stocked with unique wines and beers from around the world and priced so all may enjoy them. Drink here with some tasty nosh, or buy something to go, whatever suits your needs.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
WineUp On Williams reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fun venue with serious tastesTastyduoDined on 3/19/2014Great wine bar! We tried WineUp on a Living Social Gift Voucher. Didn't know this gem existed before, but will definitely be back! The staff is fun and knowledgeable. The appetizer plate that was part of the tasting package was yummy! Wines for purchase seemed reasonably priced, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Wine Bar in NortheastRYZ2UVIPDined on 2/15/2014Great wine selection, unpretentious, perfect for couples or groups. People at the bar were all talking and enjoying themselves. What a gem. Good happy hour, and nice affordable wine flights if you want to taste. They have several theme nights weekly, a distributor or vineyard comes in and does $10 tastings every Friday, not to mention wine classes. They even offer personalized wine tours! We are fans...especially of the "calendar girl" sending out all the delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice wine selection at greatMermaidstaleDined on 1/11/2014Nice wine selection at great prices. "Party room" down stairs with pool table. Great place to have a group event.Special Features:
- Great wine tasting fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/27/2013We had an awesome experience. The hostesses, Camille and Sweet, were gracious and welcoming. The wines were selected to our preference, totally unexpected, but we found a new wine we love and bought it on the spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.