Wine Country French Toast
4600 N Prospect Rd
Peoria Heights, IL 61616Neighborhood:
Contemporary FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Wine Country French Toast
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.winecountry-frenchtoast.com/
- Phone: 3096860234
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary French
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine Bar
- Catering: French Toast offers custom Catering services. Contact our Catering department for information.
- Private Party Facilities: Wine Country and French Toast have several private dining rooms available that can seat 8 to 100 people.
- Private Party Contact: Mary Kilpatrick 3096860234
- Entertainment: Wine Country, our casual restaurant, offers live music on most Friday evenings.
A word from Wine Country French Toast
Located in the Heart of Peoria Heights, French Toast offers an intimate dining experience. Our chefs use the finest and freshest ingredients available to create both traditional classics and modern interpretations of French, European, and American cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wine Country French Toast reviews from OpenTable diners
- Evening with FriendsFrenchFansDined on 10/4/2013We had an evening planned with best friends, and wanted a unique dinner/experience. French Toast was perfect! The restaurant decor is elegant without being stuffy. Our waiter was terrific. He gave us ample time to enjoy our dining experience, offering good suggestions whenever asked. Three of us ordered the duck entree, and one the halibut. No one was disappointed! As always, the food was prepared beautifully and tasted divine. The best surprise was the live entertainment in the bar area. What a classy addition. So much better to dine by.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Venue, Poor ValuePontiffVIPDined on 9/27/2013Nicely done, comfortable dining room and a good wine list. Food was competent but very overpriced for the quality and the area. Service was good, but not a challenge as we were the only diners on a Friday night.Special Features:
- great night againclose2youDined on 9/19/2013Wonderful food and atmosphere!! Great service and knowledgeable waiter!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMichaelDined on 8/31/2013Vegetables were barely warm. Restaurant had very few patrons. So why would any of the food be anything other than what it should be. Nothing special about the place at all. Brought people from California for a special night... did not happen at French Toast.
- Nice ambience. The serviceLuckyguyDined on 8/23/2013Nice ambience. The service was great and the food was good. Overall very nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Touch of Paris in the HeightsRexVultDined on 8/17/2013I wanted to take my High School friend I hadn't seen in 40 years somewhere special. A friend of mine had recommended it many years earlier and I never got there but was excited to see it was still in business. Thats a pretty good sign! The waiter was friendly and knowledgable. Very impressive wine list. We shared several dishes and each was well prepared and presented. We were given the time we needed to catch-up and didn't feel rushed. Nice crowd on a Saturday evening. I will definitely be back on my next visit to Peoria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first experienceclose2youDined on 8/12/2013Excellent time for a first experience. Will definitely be back. Food, service, wine, atmosphere were all wonderful. More than we expected for the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New lookOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2013The interior is totally different from the last time we were here. Less old world and romantic to a lighter more French bistro feel. The food and service were still great. I think I personally prefer the old decor, but it's also good to change it up sometimes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute wine shop that servesOpenTablersince1995Dined on 6/7/2013Cute wine shop that serves pretty good food. The attention we received was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hearty and tastyKCcrowcreekDined on 5/24/2013delicious variety of meat and fish...not for vegetarians per say, nice cozy ambiance and good serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic oasisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/23/2013The decor here is Old World elegant with beautiful oil paintings and sparkling Waterford crystal. It's quiet and romantic with excellent food and service. The wine list is extensive and very reasonably priced. A must have is the delicious escargot! One of our favorite places!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/18/2013It was a restaurant with good food and good service. Though I truly did enjoy my dinner I have no desire to go back. I would rather try something new or go back to an old standby. Like I said the food was good but not great; the steak and fish we had was good but nothing special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter ignored our bottleOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/28/2013Waiter ignored our bottle of wine. Had scallops and gnocchi main dish - miserable entree.Special Features: