Windows Restaurant - Savannah
2 West Bay St
Savannah, GA 31401Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Windows Restaurant - Savannah
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://savannah.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/entertainment/restaurants/index.jsp
- Phone: 9127214594
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am - 12:00pm
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: David Gordon
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Private Room, View, Wine
- Catering: Discover southern hospitality at its best with our event planning services at Hyatt Regency Savannah hotel. With ideal facilities and an expert staff, Hyatt Regency Savannah makes your party truly stand out. Entertain guests with impeccable style at every type of event - from bar / bat mitzvahs, galas, weddings and holiday parties to commitment ceremonies. Inquiries here http://bit.ly/ycXW5g
- Private Party Facilities: Discover southern hospitality at its best with our event planning services at Hyatt Regency Savannah hotel. With ideal facilities and an expert staff, Hyatt Regency Savannah makes your party truly stand out. Entertain guests with impeccable style at every type of event - from bar / bat mitzvahs, galas, weddings and holiday parties to commitment ceremonies.
- Private Party Contact: Shannon Oliphant 9127214715
A word from Windows Restaurant - Savannah
Feast your eyes on the Savannah River and its surroundings as you enjoy breakfast or lunch at Windows. Our culinary specialists are ready and waiting to serve you. Whether you crave a Southern breakfast or a light specialty lunch you'll find it all at Windows.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Windows Restaurant - Savannah reviews from OpenTable diners
- ViewVictoriaDined on 1/20/2014This restaurant is perfect if you want to eat on the river but still be inside. Eating a great meal and watching the ships go by is a great lunch in savannah.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hyatt restaurantsavannahtraveler2013VIPDined on 12/27/2013Booked this thinking it was a nice restaurant in Savannah with windows on a fab view. Instead it was located in a huge Hyatt hotel and the view was of industrial warehouses. The line was long, and the hostess didn't know about my Open Table reservation. There were empty tables yet we all had to wait for tables and to be seated.Special Features:
- Loved It!SamRDined on 9/13/2013My wife and I truly had a wonderful lunch. The food was very good and the service excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I regret to say that I cannotOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/1/2013I regret to say that I cannot recommend this restaurant. The food was basically fine, but the service was very slow. I had placed a note on my reservation saying that my group needed to have a meeting over lunch and be done within an hour. The table was ready when we arrived, and the hostess was pleasant. It took a long time, though, for the server to take our order, and she didn't seem to get the message that we needed to get out quickly. The food took a long time to arrive, and it arrived in dribs and drabs, with some of our group getting dishes a good 10 minutes before the others. The server also was not especially polite or understanding about our need to dine quickly or the request for an itemized receipt.