Winchester Woodfire Grill
110 Mountain Vista Blvd.
Canton, GA 30115Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Winchester Woodfire Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.winchesterwoodfire.com/
- Phone: 7703454745x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Nestled on a mountainside between Canton and Roswell, Winchester Woodfire Grill is a rustic lodge filled with rich woodwork and craftsmanship, providing the perfect setting for any dining occasion. Whether treating your spouse, closing a business deal or simply feeding the family, our menu aims to provide quality ingredients and dishes accompanied by reasonable pricing.
- Private Party Contact: Debbie 7703454745x
A word from Winchester Woodfire Grill
Nestled on a mountainside between Canton and Roswell, Winchester Woodfire Grill is a rustic lodge filled with rich woodwork and craftsmanship, providing the perfect setting for any dining occasion. Whether treating your spouse, closing a business deal or simply feeding the family, our menu aims to provide quality ingredients and dishes accompanied by reasonable pricing.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Winchester Woodfire Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- NEVER AGAIN!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/30/2014We ordered the strip steak and had so many gristles we couldn't chew so sent it back and ordered Grouper. It came out smelling so bad we wouldn't touch it. We were actually charged for the side dish of broccoli we partially ate on the steak we sent back. We just paid the $50 bill and went home and ate. We did enjoy 2 side salads & 2 glasses of wine. We also noticed some tables had baskets of bread brought and of course ours didn't. :-)
- What a Great Place!!!SamMDined on 3/14/2014Winchester WFG and I can thank OpenTable for getting us together. We were in Canton and always eat at another OT listed restaurant. As we were going to be there two nights, we looked to see what else was around. We found this jewel. It almost appeared that it was out of site to all but locals since it was on the outskirts of the main part of town. Well worth the short drive and "hunt"; however. The food was creative, plentiful, well-presented and flavorful. The service was outstanding. We were there a little late so the dinner crowd had thinned out. As such, it was very quiet. One thing I immediately noted was that the tables are sufficiently far apart to allow normal dinner conversation. We will dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A waste of time & money!ECMBVIPDined on 2/15/2014I ignored all of the reviews! What a waste of our time and money! The appetizer arrived after the entree. The entree arrived while eating the salad. My son's meal arrived 10 minutes after our entrees. I ordered a ribeye but it seemed like a New York strip. The steak was sent back twice. Then I gave up & didn't eat it. They refused to take it off my bill. They charged me 50% though I didn't eat it. Coffee came without a spoon. Upon asking for it, it arrived 10 minutes later & then the coffee was cold. The dessert was old and stale-cream cheese icing was hard inside & had a freezer burned taste. I tried speaking with the hostess and in the middle if our conversation she turned and started speaking to a waitress and never addressed me again.
- V-daySparkyDined on 2/14/2014Having dined here prior to the closing, we decided to take another shot at it since it reopened. Although it was not fully packed, we were served lukewarm food, untimed courses and something as simple as mashed potatoes was run out of.
- DisappointingMichaelChDined on 2/14/2014This was once a great restaurant but it closed and has recently reopened. I tried it recently when I saw it on Open Table. How incredibly disappointing. The food lacked any flair and flavor beyond cafeteria blandness. The service was lackluster. The server didn't bother to let me sample the bottle of wine before she poured it for the whole party. She seemed almost new. I won't be returning.
- WonderfulNicknameVIPDined on 1/17/2014This was our first time here and we loved it. We were seated next to a wood-burning fireplace which OOZED ambience...it was just terrific. The food was good...not great, but good. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive, so when you add up the score, the ambience made our experience "very good". We will definitely go again!Special Features:
- Genuinely A PleasureMauryVIPDined on 1/3/2014Very relaxing atmosphere and very friendly service, with good food, nice wine list with wonderful wine specials and easy parking. It's upscale without being over the top. We've been several times and will keep going back. Also has a very nice bar. The owners are always on site and anxious to accommodate. We understand it used to be owned by someone else and closed for awhile. If so, I would not let any obsolete reputation dissuade and would give it a try. It is a dining pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rustic diningny2014Dined on 12/31/2013Loved the fireplace, our server was excellent, she never let our wine glasses get empty before coming over and pourimg for us every time. Now thats what im talking about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tired and in very much needOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/2/2013tired and in very much need of a refresh. bring in Robert from restaurant impossible!
- A Great Find!!WinchesterDined on 10/16/2013I got the idea to try this restaurant when I was making reservations and the name came up. It is nestled in the hills of Canton and the view is just beautiful!! It was quiet, the staff were attentive without being overbearing and gave great recommendations. I had the Pork Tenderloin and my friend had the Grilled Chicken. The dessert was excellent! We shared the Million $ Cake. The staff even let me take pictures to share with my family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok dining experiencedinnerclubDined on 10/11/2013A little disappointing, food was ok...not great.. The waiters were good, attentive, knowledgeable, helpful. We are a late dining group and a little disappointed that the restaurant staff started turning off lights- a little obvious that they were ready for us to leave....
- DissapointedMikeVIPDined on 9/20/2013I had been a long time customer of the "old" Winchesters. The service was pushy beacuse there were not many people dining on a Friday evening at 7:45 PM. The young lady was polite. There was bread but I had to ask for it as she said it came out with dinner not before. The bread itself was not good. I could buy better walking into the bread isle at the grocery store and heating up myself. I ordered the Pork Chop special which was good but the jalpeno grits were just barely warm. My daughter ordered the Mediterranean Salad. It had good fresh lettuce but skimped on the other ingrediants.Special Features:
- Good food great servicebirthdayboyDined on 8/24/2013We had to get Reservation at a late time. We had not been to this restaurant before. Everything far exceeded our expectation. Steaks where great. The Spinach and Cheese dip was a as good as I have had anywhere. We will go back.Special Features:
- Good food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2013We love the fact that the Winchester is not overcrowded & is quiet enough for normal conversation. The food is good. Our only issue was that the macaroni was cold when it came to the table, but as soon as we let our server know, she took it back & heated each of us a new order in its own bowl.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/26/2013Food and service very good. Expensive, especially if you have wine and drinks. Not too bad if you stick to just a mid priced entree and tea. You can easily spend over $100 for 2. But consistently good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.