William B's Steakhouse
315 Clyde Fant Pkwy
Shreveport, LA 71101Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
William B's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.samstownshreveport.com/dine/william-bs-steakhouse
- Phone: 3184247777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:30pm -10:00pm;
Friday: 5:30pm -10:30pm;
Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Cedric Williams
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Separate room for seating up to 20 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Christopher Thompson 3184245612
- Entertainment: We have a bar/lounge adjacent to the restaurant that has entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from William B's Steakhouse
We welcome you to William B"s and hope you enjoy our brand of fine dining and hospitality. Every day, we strive to serve the best food possible. It is our pleasure to make your short time with us a very memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
William B's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Shreveport ›
William B's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)romantic (26)good for groups (12)notable wine list (11)fit for foodies (11)late-night find (8)neighborhood gem (4)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Exceptional. Very very positiveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014My wife and I have eaten at William B's before and really enjoyed the food and the service. We have never had dinner on a "special" occasion before and thought we would try it. The food was wonderful as usual. The service was great as usual and the Champagne was a very nice touch. We will definitely be back. Super Thanks to Ron and the "crew"".Special Features:
- PERFECT....AS ALWAYS!CassCountyGalDined on 9/26/2014We've dined at William B's 3 or 4 times in the last 6 weeks and I'm happy to tell you that every one of them has been a fabulous meal. My husband and I never order the same items and neither of us has had one thing to complain about....the hostess is great, our waiter, Samir, is a gem, and I wish all the chefs lived with me!!! Go, you most certainly will not regret it.Special Features:
- Fine dining - without the fussSis1250Dined on 9/26/2014Excellent food - with pricing most can afford. Food was outstanding and wait staff is well trained. Manager - Ron - remembers your name and is quite charming. Would recommend this establishment to anyone. No need to dress up but can still feel that you are eating at a 5 star establishment. Sam's Town knows how to make everyyone feel good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Foodmrscpg3Dined on 9/20/2014Food was excellent - server (Henry) very friendly and informative. Great wine list. Service was a little on the slow side. Noise from band was extremely loud! Not a place for a quiet, romantic dinner if during the band's performance time - but, we will definitely come back - food was great!!!Special Features:
- RetiredduoDined on 9/18/2014I had the 24 oz t-bone and my wife had the prime rib. The food and the service exceeeded our expectations,excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Had a great meal with outstanding service. When I made reservations I mentioned it was our anniversay and asked for a quiet location. We got what I asked for along with a pleasent suprise at the end of the meal. A cake with candles and a congratulations from the staff. Very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NatertaterDined on 9/13/2014food was awesome and the waiter was great! We were asked several times if everything was good and we were impressed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family hostLonghornDined on 9/12/2014Great menu offering a wide range of options. Food was very good but one of my guests steak was undercooked. This was corrected but took 10 minutes to do so. The wine list was extensive and laid out very well. The service was good, maybe even a little slow but our server had several tables needing his attention. However this was not a problem since we wanted a leisurely pace. All-in-all a nice dining experience.Special Features:
- YES, YES, YES!CassCountyGalDined on 9/12/2014This is our second visit to William B's this month and it won't be our last....the service was impeccable, the food was marvelous, and the ambience was perfect....what more do you need to start a wonderful evening with your hubby or special one....not a thing! Everyone was most courteous, service was not rushed but not too slow....just right. When a meal starts your evening this way the rest is bound to be heaven!! Please do give them a try...you will not regret it. Bon Appetit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Lovely EveningLoveToEatDined on 9/6/2014This was a celebratory special occasion. The atmosphere and noise level were private and quiet. The spinach salad was the best I've ever had. My husband's prime rib was luscious. Highly recommend William B's Steakhouse for anyone's memorable event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining placeCavajava1Dined on 9/5/2014If you are looking for a great meal you will not be disappointed, try the Chicken Oscar or any of the Steaks, I had the special braise rib which was awesome, my wife had the oscar also awesomeness! Everybody always order baked potato to be safe but you have to try the potatoes au gratin. 5 stars plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014Good food in a nice dining atmosphere. Steaks and salads are very good. Wine is also at a premium.Special Features:
- Grace's birthday partyconniemoDined on 9/4/2014We were very impressed and I'm pleased this is where we took Mom for her 84th birthday dinner. The staff went above and beyond to personalize her experience.Special Features:
- DisappointingBdaydinerDined on 8/31/2014I ordered the filet mignon and wasn't pleased when I found out it didn't come with any sides. The steak was decent but to me not worth the money. My wife ordered the seafood cannelloni and it was was way to oily. The spinach salad and the red velvet cake was the only two really good things about the meal.Special Features:
- Great Food, OK ServicefundiningoutDined on 8/30/2014Rib a Eye steak "the Chop" cooked perfectly. Excellent taste and melted in mouth. Would say one of the best steaks I have had recently. French Onion soup also very tasty, the ratio of soup broth to onions, to bread to cheese was perfect. My only complaint was the service. Waiter would disappear for long periods. When returned to floor, would wait on others and never stop to check on his other tables. My ice tea remain empty more than full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELICIOUS!!CassCountyGalDined on 8/28/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our entire meal - from appetizer to entrée. We were seated across from the chef's stations and I really enjoyed that. Your chefs are awesome - the food - excellent! Our only request next time will be a new waitperson. He wasn't a bad waitperson but evidently thought we needed entertaining since he never stopped with the foolish comments. I don't go to a restaurant to hear a comedy act....but for the food....which as I said was awesome. We were happy when the meal was over BUT NOT because of the food. On our next visit, we will ask for a new waitperson and I can guarantee you, we will again be completely pleased with the food, and our new waitperson. Go and enjoy, you'll be so glad you did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!KippycatDined on 8/28/2014It had been awhile since my husband and I had eaten here and we knew that one of the chef's had left . No need to worry though !! My husband ordered steak , blackened, medium rare and he said it was possibly the best he had ever eaten. I love their baked potatoes and fried shrimp. We always ask for Samuel and he does a great job making sure we have everything we need.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and elegant; nothing extraordGuyKDined on 8/26/2014Quiet, relaxed atmosphere; no windows or view however....not recommended for anyone who may be claustrophobic. Although we dined early (6:00 pm) and there was no large crowd, the service was slow. The restaurant specializes in steaks and prime rib. I had the prime rib and it was quite good. Overall I would rate this a three star, nothing extraordinary.Special Features:
- WILDABOUTWBSDined on 8/26/2014THIS WAS OUR FIRST VISIT TO WILLIAM B'S. WE WERE MAILED A COUPON. SO WE WENT OVER LAST TUES. AND SPENT THE AFTERNOON GAMBLING WITH 5:30 RESERVATIONS. WE WERE MOST IMPRESSED WITH THE GREETING WE RECEIVED FROM THE MANAGER AND HIS FOLLOW-UP TO OUR TABLE. OUR WAITER WAS SAMMY WHO WAS THE BEST WAITER WE HAVE EVER HAD ANYWHERE AND, WE HAVE BEEN TO PLACES ALL OVER THE WORLD. THE FOOD WAS FIXED TO PERFECTION AND TIMING OF EACH SEGMENT WAS EXACTLY ON TARGET. SAMMY RECEIVED MY RECORD TIP AND WE EXPRESSED OUR THANKS AND GRATITUDE TO THE MANAGER ON OUR WAY OUT. THANK YOU, ERIC LOGSDON PS: MY WIFE AND I AGREED THAT WE WOULD DRIVE FROM TYLER TO SAMS TOWN JUST TO EAT AT WILLIAM B'S...AND PAY FOR IT.Special Features:
- Nice steak, great service.BigDaddyARDined on 8/16/2014We visited William B's on a Saturday night and the restaurant was fairly crowded. We were seated immediately and the service was very good. Sam, our waiter, guided us through the menu to arrive at our selections. We both had the bone in Chop ribeye steak, both cooked exactly as ordered and the mac and cheese was very good. Some of the casino steakhouses are hit or miss, but I would recommend William B's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for 2luv2dineDined on 8/14/2014Our reservation was honored the moment we got there. Excellent service - wonderful food - wonderful service. We always enjoy the whole experience at William B's.Special Features:
- ExcellentHieronimusDined on 8/7/2014First time experience and it was wonderful due to our great server Sammie. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/15/2014I would like to see bottle wine options in the $20 range. All available selections are +$30. Otherwise an excellent dining experience.
- patheticAdiosDined on 7/9/2014Tunica, Biloxi, Vegas, Sh/BC we have had 72 meals in high end steak houses. B's was an utter disappointment and complete joke from start to finish. Perhaps you should venture next door to ascertain how it's supposed to be done ie. Vintage. We ALWAYS stay at Sam's Town but will give that Circus of your's a wide birth henceforth and dine at 1800, Binions or Vintage. Not enough space here for details so should anyone be interested, call me and I will enlighten. Dan Branson 903 399.2609
- Always GreatBuckVIPDined on 7/9/2014Well to begin with Chef Cedric is missed, I really can't believe that Sam's Town let him get away to another Casino. But Rebecca is a great Chef also and she always takes care of us. Henry is always the best server and takes great care of us everytime. When you meet Ron the Manager he may seem a little strange but don't let it worry you he is a great Host. Don't know what we would do without all these great people at William B'sSpecial Features:
- NickDined on 7/8/2014Flawless service. Food quality is above average. Seafood items perfectly cookedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No need to go anywhere else!Sis1250Dined on 7/5/2014Dining experience was 5 star. Food was delicious and a feast for the eyes. Well trained staff who takes care of your every need. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 40th Wedding AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014We had a very special night to remember thanks to our waiter. I can not remember his name but he did a very good job. The food was very good. My husband got the bone in ribeyed which they butterflied so it would be cooked the way he liked it. Perfect. He brought us a beautiful piece of delicious chocolate cake to share on a plate where happy anniversary was written in chocolate. Thanks for making it specialSpecial Features:
- Awesome!!!!!ExcellentDined on 6/13/2014My husband an I went to dinner for our anniversary, Ron Spanja went above and beyond to make sure our anniversary dinner was perfect, our waiter Henry done an excellent job also on serving us too, our glasses were never empty an our food was amazing. I will have to say this was the best customer service we have ever had, thank you for making our anniversary dinner perfect, we will definitely return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 128 reviews are from the William B's Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Always the BEST!!!BuckVIPDined on 5/28/2014We had a business kinda dinner with someone from Oklahoma and decided to introduce them to William B's. The staff made us feel like family as always. the food was amazing as always thanks to Chef Cedric. Ron is a great asset to the restaurant, he always come to our table to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrCoopDined on 5/24/2014Wonderful place. Great food, great service. Orea was super.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the BEST!!!!!!!BuckVIPDined on 5/15/2014We eat here weekly but this time we had Friends in from Florida and they have never been to William b's well as usual it was the best service and Food as always, Henry is by far the best server around and the Chef "Cedric" is the best in town and don't forget Ron the Manager he is awesome as well. If you don't fall in love with this food and service then you don't deserve to eat here. See ya!!Special Features:
- Great PlaceJimbellaDined on 5/15/2014Whenever we are close to Shreveport, we make it a point to eat at William B's. We told the staff that we love eating there. We told them that they were as good as the Court of Two Sisters in New Orleans.Special Features:
- ExcellentgrayswayDined on 5/10/2014One of the best Rib eye steak I ever had!!! I live in the Dallas area, but anytime I'm in Shreveport I will be eating here!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecentCAMurphDined on 5/10/2014Went there on May 10th for an anniversary dinner. Was promised a complimentary bottle of champagne by the restaurants manager, Ron. Unfortunately, nothing was ever sent to our table. Ron, who seated us upon arriving, never returned for a follow up on our experience. Decent crab cakes. Decent caesar salad. Steak was over-cooked but had great flavor. Great mushrooms and asparagus. Good wine list and spirits selection. I will not be dinning her in the future.Special Features:
- tspolandDined on 5/10/2014we love William B's. It has the best ambiance, the best wait service and the best host EVER!!!! Henry is the bomb.com when it comes to service....the best ever. Chef makes you feel right at home and is excellent!!! We will return at least once a month!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed eveningKippycatDined on 5/7/2014William B's is always a good place to eat. I love their fried shrimp and crab cakes. My husband and I share the salad and baked potato because they r very large portions. I always look forward to having dinner here .Special Features:
- DLPKFOdsportDined on 5/3/2014I dine there regularly. Never had a bad experience. Steaks and seafood are their specialty. An upscale restaurant with a friendly and professional staff. Good wine selection too. Good for entertaining family, friends & clients. Predictably good food and service and very accommodating to special requests. Located off the lobby of a casino hotel so ask for a table near the back of the restaurant; otherwise, the music from the hotel lobby bar may compete with the soft elevator music in the restaurant.Special Features:
- End of a perfect eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/2/2014Best steak I have had in years. My wife and I had a wonderful dinner here after a long day in the casino. Ou server Larry, made us feel like were his only concern, and even took time to help with menu selections. The food is marvelous, and the open kitchen fills the whole room with such a great aroma as you can smell all the steaks and dishes cooking. A little pricey, our bill for two people was just over $150, but I will definitely go back next time I'm in town.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014our waiter's name was Henry and he was very helpful and courteous I would like to commend him on his waiting on us. we enjoyed our mail and was treated very well thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.