William B's Steakhouse
315 Clyde Fant Pkwy
Shreveport, LA 71101Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
William B's Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.samstownshreveport.com/dine/william-bs-steakhouse
- Phone: (318) 424-7777
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:30pm -10:00pm;
Friday: 5:30pm -10:30pm;
Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Cedric Williams
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Separate room for seating up to 20 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Christopher Thompson 3184245612
- Entertainment: We have a bar/lounge adjacent to the restaurant that has entertainment Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from William B's Steakhouse
We welcome you to William B"s and hope you enjoy our brand of fine dining and hospitality. Every day, we strive to serve the best food possible. It is our pleasure to make your short time with us a very memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
William B's Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Shreveport ›
William B's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (40)romantic (31)good for groups (16)fit for foodies (14)notable wine list (13)late-night find (11)neighborhood gem (5)hot spot (4)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2014Not what I expected. Ordered 2 stakes both was ordered to be well done, after about a hour they both came to us 1/2 ram. Sent back. When we got them back Burnt!!! Could Not Eat. Almost could not cut so burnt.
- Fantastic Food & Staffpatty665Dined on 11/20/2014The new chef is offering wonderful off-the-menu selections -- we have loved every new item we have tried. The food is wonderful, and the prices are very reasonable in comparison to steakhouses at Horseshoe and Eldorado. William B's employees continue to offer phenomenal service -- they feel like family -- our thanks to Ron, the manager; and Horia and Sammy the best wait staff ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fine dining at its bestmingpartyoftwoDined on 11/15/2014Loved the seating in front of the chefs stat ion it was like watching a one act play! These guys are like a well oiled machine. We started our dining experience with the maytag blue cheese salad which was fresh and made from the finest quality ingredients. Then it was bring on the beef and man was it cooked perfectly our filets were awesome accompanied by smoked cheddar baked mac and cheese. The restaurant was dimly lit and each table strategically placed to assure each party had privacy. The staff takes pride in there work to ensure your experience will bring you back! Bon appetite y'all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS WONDERFUL!CassCountyGalDined on 11/14/2014Another wonderful meal at William B's....Jackie took very good care of our table.....not one complaint regarding this establishment.....Try it and have the same great meal we have every time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Shreveport's bestKnowsGoodFoodDined on 11/7/2014Without a doubt, one of Shreveport's hidden treasures. Everyone thinks that Binion's is the place to go for good food at the casinos. They couldn't be more wrong. William B's is by far the much better restaurant. The food is absolutely superb, the ambiance is great, and the menu is less than half the price of Binion's!! We would recommend this restaurant to anyone, regardless of their foodie pallets. We live in Shreveport and eat here on a regular basis. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five star relaxed restaurantSis1250Dined on 11/7/2014Excellent food with exceptional service. Ron the manager is involved and very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- LOVED IT!casscountygalDined on 10/31/2014We dine with William B's 3 to 4 times a month and I have never had one single complaint about anything the chef's put on my plate.....Now Folks, that's saying something......You cannot go wrong in eating a meal with them and you definitely won't leave wanting anything else to eat....you may even have a "take-out" to "take home".....!!!Special Features:
- Dont go while band is playing.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014The food, wine, and service were all wonderful. The only complaint is there was a heavy metal band playing outside and it was very loud inside the restaurant. Not very romantic with heavy metal music blaring.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014great food great prices great rest. terrific we live in memphis tenn. came down to shreveport la. for the weekend. for the first time. we loved the hotel. greay views of the river. the casino is a throwback to the old years of casino riverboat gaming. the rest. was great. your manager greated everyon the server was friendly the rest. itself was first class. thank you very much for a great weekendSpecial Features:
- Love'd the Maitre dOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014The maitre d was exceptional. He was very attentive and knowledgeable. He was a delight to say the least. The food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great anniversary celebrationjudihDined on 10/18/2014We celebrate our wedding anniversary each year at William B's and have never been disappointed. The food is terrific, atmosphere romantic and the service top notch.Special Features:
- WONDERFUL!casscountygalDined on 10/17/2014Enjoyed the evening as usual.....service, food, people at William B's are absolutely a pleasure to dine with! Waitpersons are spectacular (especially Samir) and I would love to have each chef as a "live-in" at home!! Host and Hostess are very, very amicable for the start of a very enjoyable occasion.Special Features:
- DannyDined on 10/17/2014Overall horrible service. Will never go back. Food was not good and service was even worse.
- ONCE AGAIN --- WONDERFUL!casscountygalDined on 10/10/2014Samir was a wonderful server, the food was delicious as always, husband and I quite happy with the whole experience. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerTexasTDined on 10/10/2014Food was excellent as was the service, very nice birthday dinner for my wife. Bright lighting takes a bit away from the ambiance and romantic setting. The side dishes were excellent and vegetables were steamed to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Awesome dinner & date night. Henry is a superb waiter.Special Features:
- RetiredduoRetiredduoDined on 10/8/2014Impeccable service, romanntic and quiet atmosphere.Great steaks that are in line with other high end restaurantsSpecial Features:
- Not up to parBuckVIPDined on 9/30/2014I have finally had a bad steak it took three years and a new cook/chef but the prime rib was over cooked and tasted old or bad. Since they let Chef Cedric go across the river the Quality of food and taste has gone downhill. Sorry just being Honest.Special Features:
- Exceptional. Very very positivegoodtodineanytimeDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I have eaten at William B's before and really enjoyed the food and the service. We have never had dinner on a "special" occasion before and thought we would try it. The food was wonderful as usual. The service was great as usual and the Champagne was a very nice touch. We will definitely be back. Super Thanks to Ron and the "crew"".Special Features:
- PERFECT....AS ALWAYS!CassCountyGalDined on 9/26/2014We've dined at William B's 3 or 4 times in the last 6 weeks and I'm happy to tell you that every one of them has been a fabulous meal. My husband and I never order the same items and neither of us has had one thing to complain about....the hostess is great, our waiter, Samir, is a gem, and I wish all the chefs lived with me!!! Go, you most certainly will not regret it.Special Features:
- Fine dining - without the fussSis1250Dined on 9/26/2014Excellent food - with pricing most can afford. Food was outstanding and wait staff is well trained. Manager - Ron - remembers your name and is quite charming. Would recommend this establishment to anyone. No need to dress up but can still feel that you are eating at a 5 star establishment. Sam's Town knows how to make everyyone feel good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Foodmrscpg3Dined on 9/20/2014Food was excellent - server (Henry) very friendly and informative. Great wine list. Service was a little on the slow side. Noise from band was extremely loud! Not a place for a quiet, romantic dinner if during the band's performance time - but, we will definitely come back - food was great!!!Special Features:
- RetiredduoDined on 9/18/2014I had the 24 oz t-bone and my wife had the prime rib. The food and the service exceeeded our expectations,excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Had a great meal with outstanding service. When I made reservations I mentioned it was our anniversay and asked for a quiet location. We got what I asked for along with a pleasent suprise at the end of the meal. A cake with candles and a congratulations from the staff. Very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NatertaterDined on 9/13/2014food was awesome and the waiter was great! We were asked several times if everything was good and we were impressed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family hostLonghornDined on 9/12/2014Great menu offering a wide range of options. Food was very good but one of my guests steak was undercooked. This was corrected but took 10 minutes to do so. The wine list was extensive and laid out very well. The service was good, maybe even a little slow but our server had several tables needing his attention. However this was not a problem since we wanted a leisurely pace. All-in-all a nice dining experience.Special Features:
- YES, YES, YES!CassCountyGalDined on 9/12/2014This is our second visit to William B's this month and it won't be our last....the service was impeccable, the food was marvelous, and the ambience was perfect....what more do you need to start a wonderful evening with your hubby or special one....not a thing! Everyone was most courteous, service was not rushed but not too slow....just right. When a meal starts your evening this way the rest is bound to be heaven!! Please do give them a try...you will not regret it. Bon Appetit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Lovely EveningLoveToEatDined on 9/6/2014This was a celebratory special occasion. The atmosphere and noise level were private and quiet. The spinach salad was the best I've ever had. My husband's prime rib was luscious. Highly recommend William B's Steakhouse for anyone's memorable event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining placeCavajava1Dined on 9/5/2014If you are looking for a great meal you will not be disappointed, try the Chicken Oscar or any of the Steaks, I had the special braise rib which was awesome, my wife had the oscar also awesomeness! Everybody always order baked potato to be safe but you have to try the potatoes au gratin. 5 stars plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2014Good food in a nice dining atmosphere. Steaks and salads are very good. Wine is also at a premium.Special Features:
- Grace's birthday partyconniemoDined on 9/4/2014We were very impressed and I'm pleased this is where we took Mom for her 84th birthday dinner. The staff went above and beyond to personalize her experience.Special Features:
- DisappointingBdaydinerDined on 8/31/2014I ordered the filet mignon and wasn't pleased when I found out it didn't come with any sides. The steak was decent but to me not worth the money. My wife ordered the seafood cannelloni and it was was way to oily. The spinach salad and the red velvet cake was the only two really good things about the meal.Special Features:
- Great Food, OK ServicefundiningoutDined on 8/30/2014Rib a Eye steak "the Chop" cooked perfectly. Excellent taste and melted in mouth. Would say one of the best steaks I have had recently. French Onion soup also very tasty, the ratio of soup broth to onions, to bread to cheese was perfect. My only complaint was the service. Waiter would disappear for long periods. When returned to floor, would wait on others and never stop to check on his other tables. My ice tea remain empty more than full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DELICIOUS!!CassCountyGalDined on 8/28/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our entire meal - from appetizer to entrée. We were seated across from the chef's stations and I really enjoyed that. Your chefs are awesome - the food - excellent! Our only request next time will be a new waitperson. He wasn't a bad waitperson but evidently thought we needed entertaining since he never stopped with the foolish comments. I don't go to a restaurant to hear a comedy act....but for the food....which as I said was awesome. We were happy when the meal was over BUT NOT because of the food. On our next visit, we will ask for a new waitperson and I can guarantee you, we will again be completely pleased with the food, and our new waitperson. Go and enjoy, you'll be so glad you did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!!KippycatDined on 8/28/2014It had been awhile since my husband and I had eaten here and we knew that one of the chef's had left . No need to worry though !! My husband ordered steak , blackened, medium rare and he said it was possibly the best he had ever eaten. I love their baked potatoes and fried shrimp. We always ask for Samuel and he does a great job making sure we have everything we need.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and elegant; nothing extraordGuyKDined on 8/26/2014Quiet, relaxed atmosphere; no windows or view however....not recommended for anyone who may be claustrophobic. Although we dined early (6:00 pm) and there was no large crowd, the service was slow. The restaurant specializes in steaks and prime rib. I had the prime rib and it was quite good. Overall I would rate this a three star, nothing extraordinary.Special Features:
- WILDABOUTWBSDined on 8/26/2014THIS WAS OUR FIRST VISIT TO WILLIAM B'S. WE WERE MAILED A COUPON. SO WE WENT OVER LAST TUES. AND SPENT THE AFTERNOON GAMBLING WITH 5:30 RESERVATIONS. WE WERE MOST IMPRESSED WITH THE GREETING WE RECEIVED FROM THE MANAGER AND HIS FOLLOW-UP TO OUR TABLE. OUR WAITER WAS SAMMY WHO WAS THE BEST WAITER WE HAVE EVER HAD ANYWHERE AND, WE HAVE BEEN TO PLACES ALL OVER THE WORLD. THE FOOD WAS FIXED TO PERFECTION AND TIMING OF EACH SEGMENT WAS EXACTLY ON TARGET. SAMMY RECEIVED MY RECORD TIP AND WE EXPRESSED OUR THANKS AND GRATITUDE TO THE MANAGER ON OUR WAY OUT. THANK YOU, ERIC LOGSDON PS: MY WIFE AND I AGREED THAT WE WOULD DRIVE FROM TYLER TO SAMS TOWN JUST TO EAT AT WILLIAM B'S...AND PAY FOR IT.Special Features:
- Nice steak, great service.BigDaddyARDined on 8/16/2014We visited William B's on a Saturday night and the restaurant was fairly crowded. We were seated immediately and the service was very good. Sam, our waiter, guided us through the menu to arrive at our selections. We both had the bone in Chop ribeye steak, both cooked exactly as ordered and the mac and cheese was very good. Some of the casino steakhouses are hit or miss, but I would recommend William B's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner for 2luv2dineDined on 8/14/2014Our reservation was honored the moment we got there. Excellent service - wonderful food - wonderful service. We always enjoy the whole experience at William B's.Special Features:
- ExcellentHieronimusDined on 8/7/2014First time experience and it was wonderful due to our great server Sammie. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.