William B's Steakhouse - Blue Chip Casino
777 Blue Chip Drive
Michigan City, IN 46360Neighborhood:
Michigan City, IN
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
William B's Steakhouse - Blue Chip Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.bluechipcasino.com/dining/william-bs-steakhouse
- Phone: 888-879-7711x2118
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Prime Rib
- Executive Chef: Rudy Paniagua
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cigar Room, Full Bar, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer an intimate dining experience for up to 20 guests. Your party will be hosted in our private dining room and offered a full selection of our steakhouse menu along with some other wonderful options perfect for larger parties.
- Private Party Contact: Brian Black 2198772118x2423
A word from William B's Steakhouse - Blue Chip Casino
Named after Boyd Gaming Corporation's Chairman and CEO William S. Boyd, William B's Steakhouse is a world-class steakhouse in the tradition of the Stardust Hotel in Las Vegas. But there's more than steak on the menu. You'll also find fresh seafood and exquisite pasta dishes, all prepared with classic Midwestern flair.Continued
Must be 21 to dine.
Must be 21 to dine.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
William B's Steakhouse - Blue Chip Casino - Best Restaurants in Michigan City, IN ›
William B's Steakhouse - Blue Chip Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
148 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (107)romantic (90)fit for foodies (37)notable wine list (29)good for groups (24)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (10)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (4)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great food & service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Our waitress was the best!!!! Love the food - the chef is excellent.Special Features:
- Thank YouOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/26/2014Wonderful evening. Food was fantastic. Will return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SatisfiedsatisfiedDined on 10/21/2014We always enjoy our visits to William B's. The food is excelent as the service. We request Cathy as our waitress. There is none better. Very personable but very prfessional. She takes every effort to make sure we are happy and and well fed.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2014We have been eating at William B's for several visits a year. Never a drop off of service, quality of food, selection. You may not have luck in the casino, but you'll hit the Jackpot while dining at William B's.Special Features:
- Experience @ William B's SteakHouseLuvGr8FoodDined on 10/18/2014Very nice atmosphere...very good service...and great food. A little pricey but well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable, but....firsttimersDined on 10/18/2014We had a wonderful dinner. We were celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. The food and service were outstanding. The only complaint we had was that we had no idea it was a smoking restaurant. We weren't asked or offered a non smoking area. Being NON smokers, it did put a small damper on what was a otherwise wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SKayWDined on 10/18/2014Best food I have had while eating out in a long time.Special Features:
- new chef1fabfoodDined on 10/18/2014My steak was very over cooked I ordered rare and got well, the hollandise sauce was horrible it tasted like it had a pound of sugar added to it, I ordered take out and did not get complete order. My food did not come in the order I ordered it app came after dinner was served! I was not happy for the 1st time ever eating here!Special Features:
- ralphyDined on 10/17/2014We always enjoy eating there. The service is great and the food is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- W. B. ResturantRRTGJKDined on 10/17/2014Our 1st time . food excellent and our server one of the best we have ever had. Portion large. Barb our server excellent!Special Features:
- Steaks were great!!!lplb1963Dined on 10/17/2014Patty is the best waitress. Please email us when she won't be working in the weeks ahead. The hostess that seated us was friendly we were there on the 17th of Oct our resv was at 4:15 under Sumpter!! Didn't catch her name. You Need more people that our like those two working for you. Not that you don't have they are why we come back , And the food is great!!! Thank You. Our Host for the casino is Tim Conner and Mona!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulfinedinedivaDined on 10/16/2014This was my first time dining here and it certainly will NOT be my last. From service to food and atmosphere I loved itSpecial Features:
- It was goodLovetoeatDined on 10/14/2014Overall our dinner was good. We have visited several times and this is the first we felt was a little less than expected for good quality. My wife had to send her filet back as well as the table next to us. My prime New York strip was on the edge of what I call prime. For a steak priced at $49 it better be great prime beef. We will still go back and I am not writing this to discourage anyone from going. I think this is still the best dinning in Northern Indiana.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceThePlayerDined on 10/12/2014The food and service are exceptional. Everyone goes out of their way to be accommodating. The poblano pepper appetizer is very good and definitely recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and ServicelikeabossDined on 10/11/2014First visit....steak was perfectly grilled, bread warm and dessert delicious, so it won't be our last visit.Special Features:
- DinnerTooMuchDined on 10/11/2014I've been to restaurant several times. always get steak. this time, steak was dry for being medium. my guest had her steak med rare, still dry. Everything else was great!! the service is wonderful!!
- Outstanding Service from PattyLuvSpicyShrimpLinquineDined on 10/10/2014Patty is an outstanding waitress. The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mim81Dined on 10/10/2014Perfect evening. Chateaubriand for 2 was delicious from salad to entre to dessert. Service was attentive and pleasantSpecial Features:
- MI and IL FriendsMrsRandCoDined on 10/10/2014Once again, we enjoyed friendly and attentive service without it being intrusive to our conversation. Cocktails, Dinner, and Dessert were paced well and excellent on all levels.The snapper special, walleye, stuffed pork chop and filet were each delicious...served hot and prepared as requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only OkayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/5/2014For the prices charged, I was less than thrilled with my meal. The crab legs were over cooked and stuck to the shell while the Filet was cooked fine but lacked flavor.
- Love William B'sFavoritefoodDined on 10/4/2014William B's is one of my favorite places to dine. The food is always outstanding and the service great. Shawn was our waiter on our last visit and we could not have asked for a more pleasant and efficient waiter. Job well done!! We will be back when I return from my Florida home next June. Wish it was non-smoking!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner spotjenbeanDined on 10/4/2014Servers are exceptional at this steakhouse. We had a vegetarian with us and they catered to our every need, great place to have a special dinner!Special Features:
- SPEEDYSPEEDYDined on 10/4/2014Seated promptly. Food was great. Excellent location of table. Can't wait til next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!Kort1993Dined on 10/3/2014A place where you can dress up and have a romantic anniversary dinner or a place to catch up with friends. Definitely would recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice AmbiancePrimeDined on 9/27/2014I have been to Willie B's at least a dozen times and I am always impressed. We tent to get the same servers which is good. I like knowing that they can keep their staff around. We were celebrating a birthday and they brought out a cake for free and the plate was written with chocolate "Happy birthday Karen" which was a nice touch. My steak was not cooked properly this time but that is the first time that has ever happened and they did fix it. The pallet cleanser they offer between dished is always impressive, as with the bread basket. We enjoy the "quiet" atmosphere and intimate setting. (It was not that quiet this time as there was a large party next to us who was very loud, but normally it;s very romantic). I will continue to go to here!Special Features:
- Always a winnerOlderpickydinerDined on 9/26/2014The meals here, while pricy, are always excellent AND they understand gluten-free!Special Features:
- Great timeLambchp519Dined on 9/25/2014Was so excited to find William B's after so many years. We used to go to the one at Stardust and always loved it. Had a wonderful experience and food as good as ever. Not much of a wine selection but could get other wines from the bar, so did get what I wanted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad timingBluecircus8Dined on 9/20/2014Although my wife and I enjoyed a great meal, we unfortunately sat near some diners who were just plain unhappy with each other and everything else. Too bad. I highly recommend the crab cakes, best I ever had.Special Features:
- great timeFatKidDined on 9/19/2014The restaurant is a surprisingly high quality find for a city as small as Michigan city. Great food and a level of service you would expect to find in Chicago. And as an added perk you can smoke in the restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- salty!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Terrible oysters, escargot and mashed potatoes are salty and taste like they are instant. Wine was the best part of dinner. My husband had the strip. It was chewy. Hands down William b.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceRichncorrinaDined on 9/18/2014We went to dinner for our anniversary and both my wife and I were pleasantly surprised with the entire restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th AnniversaryCurleyDined on 9/12/2014We went to William B's for a special dinner to celebrate our 50th Anniversary. We were not disappointed. The Maitre D', Patrick, was very friendly and accommodating. He checked on us several times during the meal to ensure that we were pleased. Kathy was our waitress. She was excellent. Very friendly, helpful and attended to our every need. The food was excellent. At the end of dinner William B's provided us with a delicious cake for our celebration. It was a great experience, and we would like to thank the Blue Chip Casino and William B's for a wonderful dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellencecasinogalDined on 9/1/2014And yet again, William B's does not disappoint. By far the Best service and the Best Prime Rib I've had. Thanks for making our visit extra special!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Everything was fabulous! It was the perfect beginning to a wonderful nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely The BestMargieDined on 8/30/2014The food, service and atmosphere are the tops! We have been to the William B many times and have always enjoyed every bite.Special Features:
- out standing service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I have been comming here for years, my server kathy has been the best I will not come unless she can waait on me. I have always had the best food here, patrick also. Is right up there with my server kathy I feel we have all gotten very close in the years hope nothing will ever change. Thanks so much Tina ConnellySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2014Have dined there many times. New wine list is so minimal as to be worthless. We had chateaubriand for two. The presentation was bland. Meat on a platter with no vegetables or other garnish. Overall disappointing. Copper Rock at Four Winds totally out classes William B's.Special Features:
- patkarDined on 8/26/2014Just love dining here. We find ourselves going to the casino only to look forward to winding down to have a relaxing dinner at Wm B's The food is always delicious and well prepared. The staff is friendly and efficient. It is one of our favorite restaurants with excellent choices of entrees. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouse!Bo007Dined on 8/23/2014Service was great, the staff was friendly, attentive and personable. The food was great, I had the filet medium and my wife had the surf and turf. The only thing we didn't like was the creamed spinach, too salty with the ham in it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- camel1218Dined on 8/23/2014We had a great time the meal was outstanding service fantastic, a great place to take a special person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.