Wildflowers at Turning Stone
5218 Patrick Rd.
Verona, NY 13478Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $50 and over
Wildflowers at Turning Stone
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.turningstone.com/dine/wildflowers.php
- Phone: 3153618620x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday-Sunday: 6:00am - 11:00am;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental
- Executive Chef: Dustin Tuthill
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: When it comes time for business, little can compare to the unparalleled on-site services available at Turning Stone Resort. Our convention services staff will attend to every last detail with in-house catering, state-of-the-art audio/visual technology and a professionally managed business center. Add to that the exceptional range of Resort recreational amenities available, and your meeting experience is certain to be a complete success.
•Dedicated Professional Staff for Pre-Event Planning
•In-house Catering Offering Extensive Choices in Fine Cuisine
•Fully Equipped Audio/Visual Department
•Transportation - Shuttles and Limousines
Weddings at the Turning Stone provides the perfect setting for the complete destination wedding of your dreams. From rehearsal dinner to the post-wedding brunch, our comprehensive Resort offers everything you need to custom design a uniquely personalized wedding event.
- Private Party Contact: 3153618620 3153618620x
- Entertainment: The Oneida's Turning Stone Resort Casino offers world-class golf, gaming, entertainment, and accommodations. Since opening in 1993, Turning Stone has become a destination resort and one of the top five tourist destinations in New York State, hosting more than 4 million visitors a year.
- Special Events: Valentine's Weekend, February 14th &15th, a $200 four course prefix menu will be offered for dinner per couple.
A word from Wildflowers at Turning Stone
Each perfectly orchestrated meal in the intimate, 50 seat elegant Wildflowers Restaurant at The Lodge sets the stage for a most memorable dining adventure. Behold a delightful display of culinary magic as traditional continental cuisine is prepared to your exact preference. Offering guests very well-balanced, seasonal flavors is our goal with this menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Wildflowers at Turning Stone - Best Restaurants in Verona, NY ›
Wildflowers at Turning Stone reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (22)romantic (21)fit for foodies (10)notable wine list (9)scenic view (7)good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (1)late-night find (1)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Overpriced $400 dinner for 2OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2014Ok $400 for a dinner for 2 - starts off with bartender covering ny girlfriend in soda water from a spray and spotting my $1000 leather jacket. +Waiter was attentitive +Mushroom soup outstanding +Short ribs app was outstanding --$50 steak overcooked and dry --$50 for sole and overcooked These entrees were so off we actully left out meals sitting and i was schocked at a $400 bill- FINALLY- no offer to pay our dry cleaning bill WE WILL NEVER RETURN !!!!!!Special Features:
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2014Romantic and great food! Second time here and still fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breakfast PlaceRickDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I ate breakfast here twice while staying at the Lodge at the Turning Stone Casino . The breakfast is very good but the problem is that it takes forever to get your food. The wait staff seem to be disorganized and you have to ask for things twice. It's worth going there but don't go if you are in a hurray.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ExperiencePickyDinerDined on 8/18/2014Dining at Wildflower is more than just a dinner out. It is a 2+ hour experience. Our waiter Alex was phenomenal. He was attentive, very knowledgeable about food, and beyond personable. He was very good at suggesting things to try, and we enjoyed everything we ordered. The dishes are unique, exquisitly presented, And most importantly delicious. Wildflower sis the place to go if you are looking for a unique dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/11/2014Special service, food, and did I say service. Thank you for a great night. Forget the steakhouse. Eat here every night. They know how to do itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ebgreenDined on 7/28/2014This restaurant is spectacular. They pay attention to every detail ,from the personalized menu to the clothing matched napkins to the warm hand towels at the beginning and end of the meal. The food choices and presentation were unique .Definitely a place that should be on the bucket list of those interested in fine dinning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpeccableJohnDined on 7/23/2014This establishment sets a new standard for dining excellence. A must experience fine dining. The servers are absolutely engaging.Special Features:
- Presentation !MemoriesAreMadeDined on 7/23/2014Plates of food are exquisite. In 30 years of dining throughout the U.S. Wildflowers rates an A+ for presentation and food quality.Special Features:
- MemorableOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014Our experience at the Wildflower was very special. Professional service combined with eloquently prepared dishes added up to an extremely enjoyable evening. The entire Wildflower team should be very proud for servicing guests in the highest quality manner and not overlooking any detail.Special Features:
- Excellent!Tony32jrDined on 7/16/2014Very intimate setting. We ordered breakfast. Exceptional food and service! Reasonable pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service and unique foodpavisitorDined on 7/3/2014The appetizers were definitely unique and wonderfully satisfying. Main entrees were good though a bit pricey. Great ambiance and interesting food presentation, but the best part of the experience was the outstanding service provided by the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JCG538Dined on 7/1/2014Food and service was of 5 star quality. dined on filet mignon and Dover sole. Highly recommend those entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Kept Secret GemGMANDined on 6/17/2014A great place for a special occasion where you are really interesting in discussing deep issues with people you bring with you.Special Features:
- Very nice, but long wait....zeeksterDined on 6/14/2014Our reservation was for 7:30pm and were seated promptly. Unfortunately we were hungry and food was brought out very slowly and drinks even slower. We know good food and presentation takes long but our main course didn't come out till 10:25. Between the different courses there were very long delays and asking the staff for more drinks. Restaurant was clean and didn't appear busy. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating, but for the overall experience and price I would not go again.Special Features:
- Presentation and servicekc612Dined on 6/14/2014We were a party of 6 and the food and service were excellent. The roasted mushrooms were served with "aroma" of blue spruce and the wildflower salad looked like a wreath and was served with "dirt"- both were really beautifully presented. We tried the cheese special and there was a local aged cheddar that was absolutely fantastic. The duck breast, sea bass and scallops were great and the dover sole was very good. The prices were high but it was a special occasion and we enjoyed every minute that we were there.Special Features:
- Quiet elegancecelebrationDined on 6/4/2014Ambiance was quiet, pleasant; service on the spot.An interesting menu and presentation made my wife's birthday dinner special. We'll be back when wew return to the area.Special Features:
- Exquisite!HappyCustomerDined on 5/22/2014Wildflowers at Turning Stone is amazing. The atmosphere, service and food was second to none. We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 135 reviews are from the Wildflowers at Turning Stone reviews archive.
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/30/2014We have eaten at the Wildflower many times and are never disappointed! the food is great and the wait staff are the best! We will be back many more times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could not have been betterGuntherVIPDined on 4/23/2014Anyone who enjoys fine dining and an excellent wine list should not skip having dinner here when at Turning Stone; in fact, it should be a must. The food simply was outstanding and service could not have been better. Restaurant is small and intimate with a pleasant view outside. It's long way from home, but next time we visit Turning Stone this most definitely will be part of the trip.Special Features:
- Ask for Michael as your waiterJoeDVIPDined on 4/19/2014The food is excellent and the service is perfect. Our waiter, Michael (whom we've had before) is very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. He is very enthusiastic about explaining the different menu items and their ingredients.Special Features:
- outstanding!deeliciuosDined on 4/18/2014Our first time there and a wonderful experiece! Can't wait to go back! WAIT STAFF WAS AWESOME!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful on every levelOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/17/2014From the moment you are personally greeted until you savor your last morsel of deliciousness make sure you try this restaurant. We love the attention to detail and the warm and friendly staff. The hostess remembered us from a visit last year. The menu offers options not found anywhere else in our area. The cheese plate we shared as an appetizer was fantastic. My husband truly enjoyed their signature filet of sole and I enjoyed every bit of the tender, mouthwatering scallops. Expect to pay a premium here but expect the service and quality to match. Wildflowers is a gem and we enjoy it every time. There's an added bonus of valet parking as it's located inside the Lodge.Special Features:
- Third Time DinerBabsandmarkDined on 4/15/2014Wow....always top quality food, great staff, gourmet delights and wonderful presentation. Love this place and will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RelaxingJerkellDined on 4/12/2014Wildflowers is a great restaurant for adults looking for a peaceful meal. My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. The food is great and the atmosphere is very relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurant, great settingMatthew1012Dined on 4/11/2014We had the opportunity to visit for dinner prior to seeing a show on an especially busy Friday evening. The staff were exceptionally accommodating as we had to change the reservation time several times prior to arrival due to transportation complications. We had read several reviews prior to visiting on various websites warning of slow service times, so we were a bit nervous arriving only two hours prior to the show. I can tell you with absolute certainty, do not trust every negative review you read. Our total service time for a three course meal, amuse and intermediates, was only 1 hour and 50 minutes. The food was prepared well (I would say worthy of it's 4 diamond status), the service was warm and friendly, and we left happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice night outsrockhopper1Dined on 4/11/2014Friday night is date night for my boyfriend and I and we were looking for a nice quiet place to have dinner. We have been to the steakhouse previously and enjoyed our dinner there but Wildflowers was much more intimate. The staff was excellent and the food special which was trout with crab cakes was wonderful. I would definitely Recommend to anyone looking to have a special night with a loved one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Windflowers at Turning StoneDoremommyDined on 4/10/2014Although Wildflowers is too far from Long Island for me to be a regular, I can assure you that it is a truly wonderful special occasion venue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic all aroundKennethDined on 3/29/2014The staff was very pleasant from the first greeting to getting our coats when leaving and every encounter in-between. We did not ask for any special table, but the manager offered to give us a quite booth. Since this was a special occasion dinner, we took her up on the offer. Our menus were personalized. The wait staff was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs without being over bearing. All the food was first class, severed to our liking. Also the manager retrieved our coats and requested the valet to get our car before we left the restaurant. There was no part of the evening that could have been better. This is not a low cost restaurant, but between the food and service, it was well worth the price. We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday CelebrationDaveZeeDined on 3/22/2014My wife and I spent a very enjoyable evening at Wildflowers celebrating her birthday. The food was exquisite, the presentations were exceptional, and the service was outstanding. This is our favorite restaurant, and it never disappoints us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014I have never been disappointed when I have dined at Wildflowers. The food and service are exceptional. The staff is accommodating and always goes out of their way for suggestions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good friends, great experience!GoodFoodGoodWineDined on 3/14/2014This is a great venue for a romantic, special occasion experience, or a great evening out with good friends. Food very upscale, great wines, service impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem in Upstate NYTownandCountryVIPDined on 2/25/2014Located at Turning Stone casino and resort--not necessarily a recommendation for finer dining as I have often found in Las Vegas and Atlantic City. However, all of the right ingredients came together here during a recent business dinner I hosted here. One of the best Dover Sole presentations i have had and my companions' meals were all very good. From start to finish this was 4-5 stars throughout. Excellent service topped everything off. Value for the price was very high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the best!foodloverDined on 2/18/2014My husband and I had dinner at Wildflowers while on a weekend getaway to Turning Stone. We'd heard great things about the restaurant and were not disappointed! Every bite that went into our mouths was exquisite, the atmosphere and pacing of the meal was perfect, and the staff was outstanding. I do not exaggerate when I say that our experience was on par with an upscale NYC restaurant and simply put, we cannot wait to come back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildflowers at Turning Stone ResortRussDined on 2/14/2014Everything about dinner at Wildflowers was 5 Star! The staff was excellent and the food was outstanding! I would not hesitate to go there any time for a fantastic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildflowers at Turning Stone ResortTheUglyDucklingDined on 2/10/2014The Wildflowers experience starts in the Lodge, a beautiful building with an incredible ambiance, accented by native American art. The view from the main area is spectacular in all seasons, day and night. The restaurant is very cosy. The service is personable and excellent in all regards. And last but not least, the food is out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All I can say its ONE of theGolferPro17Dined on 1/25/2014All I can say its ONE of the best restaurants my girl friend and I have eaten at in a while. That's a pretty bold statement because we are both foodies! We both truly loved this place! Definitely would go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceDadinerDined on 1/25/2014Had a wonderful time with two afult kids and their significant others. Relaxing pace, but, never felt like we were waiting for our food. Service was outstanding as was the food. Not a dongle complaint from the six of us. We shared five different desserts and all were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbMrTalk2MuchDined on 1/21/2014Everything was excellent. Our waiter was terrific... food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food small intimate settingMf2244Dined on 1/20/2014This restaurant has always been a favorite of mine when visiting the Lodge and Spa. It has wonderful French fries!! This time I had brunch and it was good! I enjoyed the fresh squeezed orange juice. It was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently meets my expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/5/2014Gem of a restaurant. Exceptional service along with gourmet cooking equals a fantastic dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.