10009 - 107 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 1J1Neighborhood:
Wild GamePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wildfloweredmonton.com/
- Phone: 7809901938
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm;
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Wild Game
- Executive Chef: Nathin Bye
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Wildflower Grill can host private events for special occasions like weddings, parties and gatherings. We can host seated dinners for up to 90 people and can do a standing cocktail reception for up to 150 people.
Please contact us so that we can help you plan your next corporate or private function.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Fedorik 7809901938
Eye-popping presentations, global influences, an extensive wine list, seasoned professional service, and a warm feeling round out a fantastic dining experience.
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
- Charlie1947Dined on 9/13/2014we were fortunate to have had a lovely table with no one stuck beside a wall. the service and food was excellent. Timing of the courses could not have been better we only had one thing that 2 of us didn't care for, that was the cheesecake dessert. the chocolate dessert was wonderful and next time I will order it. A special place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- A must do!LuvfinefoodDined on 9/12/2014This is the second time I have been to this restaurant. Amazing food, great service and wonderful ambience. Great for a romantic dinner or dinner with a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Underreview2Dined on 9/12/2014We frequently eat here and it is our special place for a wonderful meal. Obviously a change in management. Noise level too high, food and service still very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingmouse123Dined on 9/6/2014We have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions and were very disappointed with the meal this time. You can definitely tell the head chef has changed. Definitely not in the same league as the other fine dining restaurants anymore.Special Features:
- Date night success!FremahDined on 9/5/2014Big hit with the Mrs! Made date night a success, great friendly, but professional service. Personable staff. Absolutely loved our choices, but above all the bread was outstanding! Well priced!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildflower restauranttotallyfoodieDined on 9/5/2014Ok meal..very pricey! salmon was dry, outer crust was a overdone. Was thinking of soufflé dessert although we were told a 30 min wait, we had no issues with the wait, although our server seemed to try to discourage us from choosing it. We had a reservation and were seated, we then asked if we may have a booth and was told by host that no booths available and then was sat at a table, 5 mins later was approached by owner and was told that they have a regular customer that insisted he have his regular table, that they sat us at, and we would have to be done in an hour, or we could move to another table, if we needed longer. We agreed to go to another table, as we were celebrating a birthday and didn't need to be rushed.Special Features:
- A must for any special occasionTravelDinerDined on 8/31/2014Even if the occasion is "just because", Wildflower is the place to go! Right from the host who greeted us at the door and continued to check in with us through the evening, through to Allistar who served us just the right amount of professionalism and humor to the absolutely picture perfect plates. My daughter and I had a perfect evening. Whe she didnt care for the amuse bouche they gave us- it was immediately replaced with another. When a larer table beside us started to infringe on us- we were immediately offered a move. The crab cakes, watermelon salad, Bison and veal were all spectacular- but the highlight of the evening was the dessert souffle. Absolutely worth the wait! At $100pp with cocktail and wine a very special evening.Special Features:
- great night outmichaelzauggDined on 8/29/2014our first dinner on our own after 9 months ... great waitress (Kamilla), good wine selection and tasty cocktails, food was excellent and no problems to eat gluten-free (best GF brioches) - mains (beef cheeks and filet rossini) were excellent and large - almost unfortunate as we could not order dessert - while it's on pricey side, it was appropriate and comparable to other similar places in townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014the service was extremely slow, and had to pass on dessert.Special Features:
- Great time for dinnerEcolionDined on 8/28/2014Great dinner as usual. Steaks were cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal and serviceWinkerDined on 8/27/2014Met up with some friends for a return visit. All portions of the meal were excellent, service was spot on and we appreciated the owner informing us as to the special features of each course. Spectacular wine list. There was a bit of kitchen noise; if we sat any closer it would have been intrusive.Special Features:
- Good food but overpricedhappydinerDined on 8/27/2014I like this restaurant, the food is always very good and the pairings are interesting. The wine list is fine although sometimes they do not have the bottle you ask for. The service was extremely slow on the last night we visited. This restaurant is at risk of pricing itself out of the market. It is now one of the most expensive restaurants in the city.Special Features:
- Excellent for a special occasionScottVIPDined on 8/24/2014We were here this past weekend for my fiance's birthday. We ordered drinks to start which were both creative, tasty and well presented. The beef carpaccio with truffle fries was an excellent starter. The bison duo and beef cheeks were both very tasty and well presented. The bison tenderloin was especially a standout and would strongly recommend it. We finished with the baked Alaska which while good wasn't my favourite. More than the food though the service was professional, helpful and attentive which is a rarity in Edmonton. This isn't a value find but the food and service is worth the price.Special Features:
- A+++++Yumm19889Dined on 8/24/2014Fantastic dining experience. No wonder it was recommended to me by a friend as their "favorite restaurant in the city." Amazing staff and perfect mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty great dinnerFineWineAndDineDined on 8/24/2014Five of us went for dinner. Unfortunately, the service was pretty slow until one of our party made it quite clear to our server that we were going to be spending a lot of money and that it would be worth his while to be a little more attentive. This was only after we had waited for 20 minutes before a drink order was taken. The food was really great, the wine list is also great, and the atmosphere is pretty good, although we were a little annoyed to be sitting right next to the kitchen. $1000 later, we had a really great time, but it was a little too bad that we had to make it clear that we were going to be spending money before we got good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as a year ago...FoodiewinelvrDined on 8/23/2014Was there a year ago. And returned again this year. While still good,felt the quality of the food has dropped.Beef carpaccio was a bit "busy", the sauces/salad etc. which over powered it. Duck Confit quite good.Veal was just a big hunk of char broiled meat. No creativity. Was also a bit salty. Sea Bass was quite good especially the parmasean risotto. YUM.Strawberry shortcake......dont even bother. Was like a piece of cake with a fruit roll up on top.A bit over priced, especially for the mains.Also they have changed their menu, which is different from their online menu. Felt the main dishes lacked variety.Service was great as always. Wine list is also good. Will probably return, but the "wow" factor of the food is just not there any more.Special Features:
- nobecoDined on 8/22/2014The starters,thee mushroom ravioli and the Caesar salad were great,the lamb shank and the blackened salmon were outstanding,served hot on warm plates were welcome ,and the Quails Gate Pinot Noir was a great choice that enhanced the meal.the server was both knowledgeable and very pleasant outgoing personality.Keep up this standard!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and Creatively Inspiredlook4goodfoodDined on 8/16/2014Contemporary atmosphere, but still managed to feel cozy with beautiful lighting and partitioned off areas. Lovely. Food was amazing ... the two-fish dish beautiful on the plates, the fish delicate and yummy, and the bison two-ways also perfect. The disappointment: A meal this pricey should be an "evening out" - and it could have been - but although we eat out every Saturday night at some place wonderful in the city, we could not support this restaurant in its audacity, paying $25 for one 9 oz. glass of chardonnay. So, this should have been - could have been - a perfect evening out if we had lingered over two glasses of wine instead of nursing only one over 80 minutes. Shame. We might also have enjoyed dessert otherwise.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014Ordered sablefish & basa - it was fresh but may need a little more seasoning. Service felt a little rushed.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/14/2014Food and wine was wonderful! Will definitely be returning in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the high pricemmmmDined on 8/14/2014Overall we had a good experience here. When I'm spending $40+ on an entree though, I expect outstanding. I would say the food was good but definitely not outstanding. Great patioSpecial Features:
- Wildflower Always a Good ChoiceBodmanzaDined on 8/12/2014This was my third time here, first time reviewed. As always, the food was excellent. Carpaccio and truffle fries are my go to, and the scallops were quite good, although we did not overly care for the excessive dill in the sauce on the polenta, but that is simply preference. I had the Bison Tenderloin two ways, with spaghetti squash, asparagus, and a bacon bread sort of concoction which I could have done without honestly. The bison was fantastic in both dishes. Asparagus is asparagus, and the spaghetti squash was interesting and flavorful, but not my preference again. Unfortunately, the service was below average - took nearly 10 minutes for wine order. And there were some loud tables around us. Wouldn't deter me from returning though.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2014If you haven't eaten here you should. This is one of my wife's and I'm favorite restaurants in EdmontonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMelissaDined on 8/9/2014Amazing menu and wonderful service, we really enjoyed our anniversary here. Must try!Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerEnjoydinnersoutDined on 8/9/2014Enjoyed the Wildflower Grill for our 24th anniversary dinner. Nice place for a quite celebratory dinner. The bison 2 ways was great, but the highlight was the vanilla soufflé for dessert! You are well taken care of when dining at Wildflower Grill!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality, Tasty and Interesting menuLuvgoodfoodDined on 8/5/2014Quality of food and menu are amazing! Service has always been excellent too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing presentation of meals.BernardDined on 8/3/2014Great food. Amazing presentation. Overpriced wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- calgarDined on 8/2/2014Impeccable service and incredible taste explosions made for a very enjoyable night at the Wildflower! Had the filet Mignon for entrèe and as we had been at Ruth's Chris recently we could not help comparing! Our conclusion...steak on steak Ruth's Chris had the edge but for overall presentation and taste the Wildflower's combination of mash, truffle and broccoli made the entrèe divinely delicious and superior. Love the ambience, the decor and the vibe at the Wildflower. Expensive but extremely tasty, we shall return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdaynightoutDined on 8/2/2014service was great, the food was very good, we both really enjoyed ourselves, we would go again. Lots going on in the rest., people cumin and going, made for a nice birthday party evening for us both.Special Features:
- FlowerladyDined on 8/1/2014Our lunch and desert selection was great. Portions were very small.Special Features:
- Amazing first impressionIluvfoodDined on 7/28/2014Everything we ordered was amazing. Every dish had such unique flavours and incredible flavours. It was to die for. The service was also phenomenal. The prices were a little high but I thought that overal it was worth it. Definitely one of the best resturaunts in Edmonton for food quality. I would recommend Wildflower Grill as a place for a lovely night out for couples or for a small group of people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SportygalDined on 7/25/2014First visit disappointing. Booked online as our anniversary, asked for a nice table, location was so-so. The server (Eric) given to us seemed very new, young. Couldn't give an indication of the flavour of one of the cocktails. Did not realize it was our anniversary dinner until we were ready to pay the bill. Excuse-he was busy, over-whelmed. It was busier when we left at approx 8:45 than when we arrived at 7. Martinis served in cheap martini glasses with 'clubhouse sandwich' toothpicks. Really-for a nice restaurant? Serrano ham over-powered the beautiful gnocchi. Appetizer portions were great!! (Gnocchi and 3 mushroom ravioli-delicious!) Too much deep fried for the salmon/crab entree.Special Features:
- pleasantly surprisedfriendsfordinnerDined on 7/24/2014Met with friends for dinner on Thursday evening. Heard about wildflower so thought we would try. Try we did appetizers, entrees fish dishes and desserts. Yes multiple, favorite dessert souffles, love that they have on the menu. Great will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningCMitDined on 7/22/2014Really enjoyed the service we received for our anniversary. The waiter was attentive and helpful with the menu. I had dietary restrictions, so I was given alternate apps prior to the meal. The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentmindshadowDined on 7/19/2014We had a great time at the Wildflower Grill. Absolutely great service right from the instant we stepped into the door. Was seated right away as we had reservations (highly recommended). Food was excellent but couldn't stop eating (so good) and had a excellent selection of wine.Special Features:
- yummyDined on 7/19/2014The food was so amazing, just wasn`t the run of the mill type of food. Well presented. When we questioned the server about something she admitted she was unsure and went to check and brought back manager to answer our questions. Timing was perfect. Time to enjoy our appetizer before main course. Will definately go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive CuisineUrbanDinerDined on 7/18/2014I went there to celebrate my spouse's birthday. Food was amazing, and service was impeccable. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodAknodDined on 7/17/2014Great food and service, nothing else needs to be said.Special Features:
- Fine dining plus!WilliDined on 7/14/2014This was our first visit to Wildflower. From the moment we entered our experience just kept getting better. Our server was very cheerful and attentive, knew the menu thoroughly. I had the sea bass and sablefish, both cooked perfectly. Hubby had the bison tenderloin which he devoured. The beef carpaccio with Parmesan truffle fries is a must.Special Features:
- Wildflower never disappoints!LaraccDined on 7/12/2014The food and service was amazing as usual. My fiance and I eat here often; however, this time i could have done without the stares from the people at the table next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.