10009 - 107 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 1J1Neighborhood:
Wild GamePrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wildfloweredmonton.com/
- Phone: 7809901938
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm;
Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Wild Game
- Executive Chef: Nathin Bye
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Wildflower Grill can host private events for special occasions like weddings, parties and gatherings. We can host seated dinners for up to 90 people and can do a standing cocktail reception for up to 150 people.
Please contact us so that we can help you plan your next corporate or private function.
- Private Party Contact: Karen Fedorik 7809901938
Eye-popping presentations, global influences, an extensive wine list, seasoned professional service, and a warm feeling round out a fantastic dining experience.
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
- Consistently good.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014Went to the Wildflower Grill for supper. The service was excellent and the food even better. The menu offers plenty of choices and the food is really exquisite. Not your everyday restaurant. The pace of the meal was conducive to enjoying our company and an evening out. I will continue to take my foodie friends and use this restaurant for special occasions.Special Features:
- Favourite restaurant in EdmontonTimWDined on 10/24/2014The Wildflower Grill is my favourite restaurant in Edmonton for great tasting food. I'm quite a good cook myself, and when I go to a restaurant where I might spend $30 per person, I'm usually disappointed. Not at the Wildflower. The food is consistently outstanding. The atmosphere is classy and romantic, but somehow still relaxing. It's a great place for a fancy date or a celebratory dinner for a small family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality has fallenDisappointingDined on 10/24/2014I used to look forward to lunch at Wildflower - excellent food, Great coffee. The food was mediocre (other than the french fries which were quite good) and the coffee was very weak with grounds ending up in my cup.
- Excellent business dinnermmmmeatingDined on 10/22/2014Took a visitor here and was suitably impressed. Attentive service. Meal was excellent - we had field mignon, fish two ways, and the salmon. Creme brûlée try was a very nice finish. Wine by the glass list was not extensive but excellent choices were available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceMelizaDined on 10/22/2014Our server was very attentive and great customer service. We really enjoyed our supper. Food tasted great and presentation was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodAlbertagirlDined on 10/22/2014I've now tried 3 different things on the menu and they are all top notch! Can't wait to go back and try something elseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Didn't live up to the hypefinedinersDined on 10/18/2014My husband and I wanted to celebrate my 40th birthday with a special dining experience. When I made the reservation, I specified that it was my 40th birthday and that we would like a quieter table. When we arrived, we were seated at a horrible table with a view of the kitchen next to a 20-person party that was quite loud (despite the fact that there was an open table for two in a quiet corner by the window). Determined to make the best of it, we decided to toast my 40th with some bubbles. The wine list didn't include any champagne or California sparkling wine by the glass - just Prosecco and a dubious sparkling from the Okanagan. Despite ordering 6 different items, they all tasted the same - buttery with a hint of truffle oil. Meh.Special Features:
- DelightedAlwaysupforfinediningDined on 10/17/2014This was our second time dining here and won't be our last! The food is exceptional and atmosphere is great! Highly recommend this restaurant for a special occasion anytime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty platesYEGfoodieVIPDined on 10/17/2014It had been a few years since we last went to the Wildflower, but we were very happy with our meals. My husband gobbled up the fresh baked brioche and a starter Ceasar salad (artfully presented, if a little difficult to eat the daikon radish wrapped around the greens without a few splatters). I had the bison two ways and thought the plate was quite creative with fun flavours and I enjoyed the range of textures. If you're a party of two, come prepared for some of the very narrow tables (no room for a wine bottle in addition to the main course plates). My only complaint is that the restaurant was VERY warm.Special Features:
- Surprise FindkleokatraDined on 10/13/2014This was a random selection for an impromptu date night and my date and I were quite impressed, with the wine list as well as the entire meal! The souffle was definitely worth the wait!Special Features:
- Wildflower - WowLuvJapFoodDined on 10/11/2014No complains ... food presentation, quality and service are excellent. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food not as good as it used to beMagzzzDined on 10/10/2014I have been here a few times for special occasions 2 years ago and I was very impressed with everything especially the food but my latest experience wasn't as memorable. I took my fiancé here because I was raving abt how great their food was when I lived here but The food quality has significantly decreased. My salmon was dry, croquet was too spicy, my fiancée streak was just okay... Everything abt the restuarant was great except the food quality. Unfortunatly I will not return.Special Features:
- Excellent!GoodFoodisBestDined on 10/10/2014We tried the Wildflower Grill this weekend for the first time. We would recommend it to anyone! The service was great. The food and wine were great. Very tasty and worth a trip downtown for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but pricey mealFatOneDined on 10/10/2014We had the Braised Beef Cheeks and Cedar Smoked Bison Tenderloin. There was a ton of meat for the Beef Cheeks, which is very nice with the cherry tomatoes. I was not a big fan of the bison, but my wife enjoyed it as it had a nice charred exterior. Our favourite was the chocolate tart which is usually only served at lunch. Great attentive service.Special Features:
- A little disappointingPatriciaVIPDined on 10/5/2014The food was quite good, but the rap music playing certainly spoiled the experience for us. There were only 3 other tables occupied, so the place may have been too quiet for the staff? The waiter was great, but I probably won't go back.
- Date night in EdmontonTeafortwoDined on 10/3/2014Service was outstanding. An amazing waiter that really new his job. Food is good but over priced. I would expect more for a $200 diner for twoSpecial Features:
- Good food, BAD musicOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/27/2014I have been to the Wildflower many times and have always enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. This time, the food was still fantastic, but the Eurovision-type technopop was wa-a-a-ay too loud. What used to be a romantic place for dinner left us shouting across the table to each other. The food is still great and the server struck the perfect balance between attentive and unobtrusive, but that music is a deal-breaker. Will not likely go back if they continue with that.Special Features:
- Delicious!KbrandtDined on 9/27/2014We really enjoyed a romantic evening out at this restaurant. The service was quick and fantastic. We really enjoyed all of our meal. The only suggestion we really had was for the main entree's the portions could have been a little bit bigger. But the quality and taste of the food was phenomonal. We will definately come back on another occasion.Special Features:
- Went above and beyondJVB26Dined on 9/26/2014My wife and I visited for my wife's birthday and along with the amazing food and atmosphere the staff went above and beyond to accommodate a few special requests I had to make it an awesome night for my wife. I couldn't be happier with their service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Luncheon as Always!DoloresDined on 9/24/2014This restaurant is a downtown neighborhood gem! As always, a great place for lunch with attentive and efficient service, scrumptious food at a good price, and wonderful ambience! It was the first visit for my friend who thoroughly enjoyed it as I do! I recommend it for lunch as well as dinner.Special Features:
- Dinner Club Success!KaarinaDined on 9/19/2014This was our first dinner club with 2 other couples and it was a fantastic time. The server was very helpful in guiding our decisions for shareable appetizers as well as helping with wine selection! The food was excellent and we will be definitely coming back in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- patconDined on 9/17/2014Meal was delicious. Server was always there at the right time.Special Features:
- Charlie1947Dined on 9/13/2014we were fortunate to have had a lovely table with no one stuck beside a wall. the service and food was excellent. Timing of the courses could not have been better we only had one thing that 2 of us didn't care for, that was the cheesecake dessert. the chocolate dessert was wonderful and next time I will order it. A special place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- A must do!LuvfinefoodDined on 9/12/2014This is the second time I have been to this restaurant. Amazing food, great service and wonderful ambience. Great for a romantic dinner or dinner with a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Underreview2Dined on 9/12/2014We frequently eat here and it is our special place for a wonderful meal. Obviously a change in management. Noise level too high, food and service still very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointingmouse123Dined on 9/6/2014We have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions and were very disappointed with the meal this time. You can definitely tell the head chef has changed. Definitely not in the same league as the other fine dining restaurants anymore.Special Features:
- Date night success!FremahDined on 9/5/2014Big hit with the Mrs! Made date night a success, great friendly, but professional service. Personable staff. Absolutely loved our choices, but above all the bread was outstanding! Well priced!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildflower restauranttotallyfoodieDined on 9/5/2014Ok meal..very pricey! salmon was dry, outer crust was a overdone. Was thinking of soufflé dessert although we were told a 30 min wait, we had no issues with the wait, although our server seemed to try to discourage us from choosing it. We had a reservation and were seated, we then asked if we may have a booth and was told by host that no booths available and then was sat at a table, 5 mins later was approached by owner and was told that they have a regular customer that insisted he have his regular table, that they sat us at, and we would have to be done in an hour, or we could move to another table, if we needed longer. We agreed to go to another table, as we were celebrating a birthday and didn't need to be rushed.Special Features:
- A must for any special occasionTravelDinerDined on 8/31/2014Even if the occasion is "just because", Wildflower is the place to go! Right from the host who greeted us at the door and continued to check in with us through the evening, through to Allistar who served us just the right amount of professionalism and humor to the absolutely picture perfect plates. My daughter and I had a perfect evening. Whe she didnt care for the amuse bouche they gave us- it was immediately replaced with another. When a larer table beside us started to infringe on us- we were immediately offered a move. The crab cakes, watermelon salad, Bison and veal were all spectacular- but the highlight of the evening was the dessert souffle. Absolutely worth the wait! At $100pp with cocktail and wine a very special evening.Special Features:
- great night outmichaelzauggDined on 8/29/2014our first dinner on our own after 9 months ... great waitress (Kamilla), good wine selection and tasty cocktails, food was excellent and no problems to eat gluten-free (best GF brioches) - mains (beef cheeks and filet rossini) were excellent and large - almost unfortunate as we could not order dessert - while it's on pricey side, it was appropriate and comparable to other similar places in townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014the service was extremely slow, and had to pass on dessert.Special Features:
- Great time for dinnerEcolionDined on 8/28/2014Great dinner as usual. Steaks were cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal and serviceWinkerDined on 8/27/2014Met up with some friends for a return visit. All portions of the meal were excellent, service was spot on and we appreciated the owner informing us as to the special features of each course. Spectacular wine list. There was a bit of kitchen noise; if we sat any closer it would have been intrusive.Special Features:
- Good food but overpricedhappydinerDined on 8/27/2014I like this restaurant, the food is always very good and the pairings are interesting. The wine list is fine although sometimes they do not have the bottle you ask for. The service was extremely slow on the last night we visited. This restaurant is at risk of pricing itself out of the market. It is now one of the most expensive restaurants in the city.Special Features:
- Excellent for a special occasionScottVIPDined on 8/24/2014We were here this past weekend for my fiance's birthday. We ordered drinks to start which were both creative, tasty and well presented. The beef carpaccio with truffle fries was an excellent starter. The bison duo and beef cheeks were both very tasty and well presented. The bison tenderloin was especially a standout and would strongly recommend it. We finished with the baked Alaska which while good wasn't my favourite. More than the food though the service was professional, helpful and attentive which is a rarity in Edmonton. This isn't a value find but the food and service is worth the price.Special Features:
- A+++++Yumm19889Dined on 8/24/2014Fantastic dining experience. No wonder it was recommended to me by a friend as their "favorite restaurant in the city." Amazing staff and perfect mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty great dinnerFineWineAndDineDined on 8/24/2014Five of us went for dinner. Unfortunately, the service was pretty slow until one of our party made it quite clear to our server that we were going to be spending a lot of money and that it would be worth his while to be a little more attentive. This was only after we had waited for 20 minutes before a drink order was taken. The food was really great, the wine list is also great, and the atmosphere is pretty good, although we were a little annoyed to be sitting right next to the kitchen. $1000 later, we had a really great time, but it was a little too bad that we had to make it clear that we were going to be spending money before we got good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as a year ago...FoodiewinelvrDined on 8/23/2014Was there a year ago. And returned again this year. While still good,felt the quality of the food has dropped.Beef carpaccio was a bit "busy", the sauces/salad etc. which over powered it. Duck Confit quite good.Veal was just a big hunk of char broiled meat. No creativity. Was also a bit salty. Sea Bass was quite good especially the parmasean risotto. YUM.Strawberry shortcake......dont even bother. Was like a piece of cake with a fruit roll up on top.A bit over priced, especially for the mains.Also they have changed their menu, which is different from their online menu. Felt the main dishes lacked variety.Service was great as always. Wine list is also good. Will probably return, but the "wow" factor of the food is just not there any more.Special Features:
- nobecoDined on 8/22/2014The starters,thee mushroom ravioli and the Caesar salad were great,the lamb shank and the blackened salmon were outstanding,served hot on warm plates were welcome ,and the Quails Gate Pinot Noir was a great choice that enhanced the meal.the server was both knowledgeable and very pleasant outgoing personality.Keep up this standard!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and Creatively Inspiredlook4goodfoodDined on 8/16/2014Contemporary atmosphere, but still managed to feel cozy with beautiful lighting and partitioned off areas. Lovely. Food was amazing ... the two-fish dish beautiful on the plates, the fish delicate and yummy, and the bison two-ways also perfect. The disappointment: A meal this pricey should be an "evening out" - and it could have been - but although we eat out every Saturday night at some place wonderful in the city, we could not support this restaurant in its audacity, paying $25 for one 9 oz. glass of chardonnay. So, this should have been - could have been - a perfect evening out if we had lingered over two glasses of wine instead of nursing only one over 80 minutes. Shame. We might also have enjoyed dessert otherwise.Special Features: