Wildfish Seafood Grille - San Antonio
1834 N Loop 1604 W
San Antonio, TX 78248Neighborhood:
North San Antonio
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Wildfish Seafood Grille - San Antonio
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wildfishseafoodgrille.com/
- Phone: 2104931600x
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour from 4:00-7:00pm (in the Bar & Lounge areas). Dinner served at 5:00pm. Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Eddie Djilali
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Planning an event? The open air-patio or either side of our casual, contemporary dining room is the perfect place to host your next business outing, private party, special event or group of 10 or more. Our General Manager will be happy to answer any of your questions and see to every detail. Join us at Wildfish Seafood Grille Where Prime Seafood, USDA Prime Steaks and Good Times are always in season!
- Private Party Contact: Michael Conway, General Manager 2104931600x
- Special Events: Wild Fish Seafood Grill is the place to be every night for HAPPY HOUR! Join the crowd (in the Bar & Lounge Areas), 4-7 pm, Tuesday thru Saturday and ALL DAY Sunday and Monday, featuring discounted appetizers, $1 Gulf oysters and special priced drinks including our nightly wine by the glass and martini specials.
A word from Wildfish Seafood Grille - San Antonio
Eddie V's Restaurants brings Wildfish Seafood Grille to San Antonio. Open for dinner nightly, Wildfish is committed to offering fresh prime seafood, aged USDA prime steaks, creative cocktails, and an award winning wine list. Set in a casual, contemporary atmosphere focused around the combined energy of the centerpiece bar and lounge, innovative oyster & raw bar, open-air patio and exhibition kitchen. The menu is made up of imaginative creations prepared fresh with superior quality seafood, utilizing the best preparations, and simple, light sauces to enhance the delicate flavors. The bar is the place to be for HAPPY HOUR, 4 to 7 pm seven nights a week featuring discounted appetizers, including $1 Gulf oysters and special priced drinks. Planning an event? The patio is the perfect place to host your next business outing, private party, special event or any large group. Join us at Wildfish Seafood Grille Where Prime Seafood, USDA Prime Steaks and Good Times are always in season!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Wildfish Seafood Grille - San Antonio - Best Restaurants in North San Antonio ›
Wildfish Seafood Grille - San Antonio reviews from OpenTable diners
289 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (225)romantic (165)fit for foodies (144)notable wine list (117)vibrant bar scene (106)hot spot (83)great for outdoor dining (80)good for groups (64)neighborhood gem (57)late-night find (28)great for lunch (15)scenic view (13)kid-friendly (9)great for brunch (7)Show More
- NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2014The service was great and knowledgeable of the menu. Great for special occasions.Special Features:
- GreatLouLouVIPDined on 10/20/2014Took my husband for his birthday. Great choice. Great food and extraordinary service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in TownOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/20/2014We ordered some appetizers to get a variety, and everything was exquisite. The lobster, the north atlantic lemmon sole and the chilean sea bass were really the best of the night. Also, our server was friendly, helpful but not patronizing, and very knowledgeable and professional throughout. Loved the whole evening! Great place, excellent food, nice service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will not be disappointed!!NewstartDined on 10/18/2014This is definitely a hot spot and fit for foodies. A great diversity of food with unique creations! You will not be disappointed. I had a taste of everybody's food in my group and they were all excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressiveCoryDined on 10/18/2014The service was remarkable in every aspect. The food was out of this world! Quiet a romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine listjjb54Dined on 10/18/2014Need a more international wine selection. EXCELENT. Nice Place. Nice People. Excelent service. Excelent Attention. Particulary Kyle. GREAT QUALITY OF FOOD. Are generally the best Restaurant in San Antonio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014First time having lobster tacos and they did Not disappoint. Server was always close but not in your face. Little on the high side but the halibut and swordfish were awesome and service was outstanding and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Requested quiet seating when making reservation but did not appear hostess reads comments. We were originally seated in one of the noisiest places there near bar and kitchen and we went early. Thanks to a great waiter, we were moved. The original table remained empty the two hours we were there.Special Features:
- solid wait staffMaxxVIPDined on 10/13/2014King Salmon was great - nice presentation, and the wait staff knew the wine list. A little noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice find!youngsmile8Dined on 10/12/2014I am celebrating my partner's 60th birthday, and I chose WildFish because of my love for seafood. The waiter is nice (and a little bit chatty), I ordered sea bass and it was delicious! It was an expensive dinner, but definitely impressed my partner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great b-day dinnerMelaineDined on 10/11/2014Went for a birthday celebration. Great food and very attentive service.Special Features:
- Best seafoodFreezeDined on 10/10/2014Food is always outstanding. Al is the best waiter You will ever have, A true professional. Make sure to order dessert, all of theirs are deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the Food and ServiceSeafoodloverDined on 10/9/2014Loved the food and service is excellent but The noise level is too high, can't hear the other person when talking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewTheEndDined on 10/9/2014Great seafood, excellent service. The crab cakes and the swordfish were the best I have ever tried. Took a bit too long for dessert to come out. It was very crowded (Thursday evening) so it was noisy, but the quality of the food compensated for that. Who knew you could get great seafood in San Antonio?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great at WildfishOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/5/2014Fourth time in 5 weeks that we have dined here. We drive from 50 miles to eat here. It is that good from beginning to end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceJess9630Dined on 10/4/2014I made reservations here for my husband’s birthday because he loves seafood. We were definitely not disappointed. The food was amazing and the service was great. Everything that we ordered had great flavors and the presentation was beautiful. Our servers were extremely helpful and friendly. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Great dining experience.LJfoodiesDined on 10/4/2014Calamari were uniquely delicious with the Asian sauce. Caesar salad had a great garlicky dressing. Lobster bisque was creamy and rich. Filet mignon was perfectly medium rare, lobster tail very tender and moist and fresh flavor. Swordfish very good. Potatoes au gratin were a nice side for the two of us. Waiters were very professional and saw to every detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Special Night OutHistory1Dined on 10/4/2014Went there for our anniversary and the food and staff made it memorable. Great dishes and drink selection. Server went above and beyond. Highly recommended for a special night.Special Features:
- FantasticFamilyOfThreeVIPDined on 10/4/2014One of the top three meals we have had in San Antonio. And it wasn't just us. Every table around us said so when the server asked. "Amazing", "perfect", "wonderful". Special requests were no problem. Service was attentive but not intrusive. Drinks were really good. But, of course, it was the seafood that really stood out. Make sure to save some room for dessert -- the bananas foster butter cake should not be missed.Special Features:
- Excellent food!!!!!!!!!!!!RandyDined on 10/3/2014Great food!!!! My wife ordered Halibut & I ordered the Red fish fillet...so gooddd. The crab cake appetizer was just awesome with authentic crab meat!!! The pinapple upside down cake was amazing too!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If I lived here, I'd go oftenScubaCinciDined on 10/3/2014My wife and I were visiting and came across this restaurant online. So happy we did. Food was great, portions were huge and the prices were very reasonable. We seemed to have gotten a mountain of food with drinks and walked out for <$100. Everything was delicious, recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafoodTheGamerDined on 10/3/2014The food was excellent. The service was amazing. i will definitely dine here again.Special Features:
- Eddy V's does it rightwinedivvaVIPDined on 10/2/2014Not knowing that "Wildfish" was part of the "Eddy V's" family I booked a reservation to take my 82 year old step mom out for the evening. Upon arrival I realized that we were in over our head's as far as the crowd goes. Our seating hostess was very accommodating and found us a table outside on the patio which kept the noise level acceptable. I recognized the menu immediately and we decided to go with the appetizer menu and had an overall pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all around!EatntxDined on 9/28/2014Took my son here for his 25th birthday. He is a chef and was very impressed with all aspects of the meal. The server was exceptional as well. Will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Place!JazzyBunchDined on 9/26/2014We came here to celebrate a birthday and what an amazing time we had! The service was outstanding, the food melts in your mouth, and the ambiance was sensational for a romatic evening!Special Features:
- Delicious & romantic...GD4FdDined on 9/26/2014Wonderful experience on our first visit! The food was terrific, atmosphere was cozy and romantic and the staff was excellent. They even gave us a handwritten card for our anniversary, along with rose petals on our table. Truly felt special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildfishamw42Dined on 9/26/2014Excellent waitstaff. Food, no better than Cappy's for twice the price. VERY noisy. Difficult to carry on a conversation at the table.Special Features:
- rtamoVIPDined on 9/24/2014Excellent food and service! We could have not been more pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good serviceMaskedmanDined on 9/23/2014Wait staff very good. Managers roaming all the time asking if things were good. It was clear they cared.Special Features:
- Discriminating DinerDines4BusinessDined on 9/23/2014My wife and I are well traveled and have eaten in wonderful restaurants. Wildfish is easily in the overall 90 percentile. The food was excellent, beautifully presented, adequate portions, and delicious. The food quality and service quality was top notch. It would be difficult to find better food or service and the ambiance is very nice. We've eaten in more expensive restaurants but not better. A very good experience that I would recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and atmosphere were greatLindatecDined on 9/20/2014We had a variety of food and it was all excellent. Soup was outstanding as was the salad and steak One of my favorite placesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale sea foodRyanVIPDined on 9/19/2014Service=excellent. Waiter was knowledgable, friendly, and attentive. Ambience = better for a group. Stylish interior but very loud...probably not a place to go for a nice, quiet romantic meal. Food=very good...4/5. Started with the lobster bisque which was just ok though. Too be honest, expected much better flavor for the bisque from a high end seafood restaurant. Had the ahi tuna (rare, seared) for the entree which was very good and is driving my 4/5 rating. Came with some avocado and mango which paired very nicely with the tuna. Definitely worth a try if you like seafood....just bring the wallet as it'll probably run you at least $100-130 for a coupleSpecial Features:
- AnnettePickyEaterSADined on 9/16/2014Great food, excellent service but it can get a little loud. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- 47yearsDined on 9/16/2014For that special anniversary we went to the Wild Fish. We had a super evening. The service was excellent without being overbearing. We had halibut and sword fish cooked to perfection. The fresh wild mushroom salad was a pleasure to eat. We did not eat inside because the noise was too much, and we were very happy to be outside on the terrace where we could talk. We definitely recommend that restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great rendezvous in NW San AntonioCaughtagoodoneDined on 9/15/2014We drove down from Austin, rendezvous'd with people coming in from Medina and someone else coming from S. E. San Antonio in Rush hour Traffic. The Wildfish location was good for all of us....easy to get to right off 1604 with plenty of parking....good service... Wonderful menu...and nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- The Spot!!!CurtisDined on 9/14/2014Wildfish Seafood Grille is truly an amazing restaurant. The staff were warm and inviting from the time I stepped in the door, throughout my evening, and including my departure. I enjoyed the Halibet Filet with Broccoli and a baked potato, a meal which was one of fine dining, generously portioned, and well worth the price. Compliments to the chef! I look forward to enjoying another night as a guest of Wildfish Seafood Grille. I am thankful for the pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JUST EXCELLENT!!RafasamDined on 9/14/2014This is a neighborhood gem!!! The food is amaizing, all you choose from "La Carte" is delicious!! I really recomend The North Atlantic Lemmon Sole, it's a Parmesan Crusted Sole fish that you wont have anywhere like in Wild Fish, Expectacular!!!!! The bar is very nice, good for hanging out with friends and meet people, also very romantic for a special occasion. GREAT!!!Special Features:
- Always a good day!MobtrDined on 9/13/2014No matter what kind of day the service and food are always so good that your day has to get better. Must haves are the pineapple upside down caked warmed by pouring lit rum on it to toast the outer sides while the middle remains soft anf moist...should also have the lobster fried rice and my wifes favorite fladh fried cold water lobster tail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kinda disappointedstevenangie05Dined on 9/13/2014This was my husband's and I second visit. First visit was our anniversary and it was perfect. Our waitress was Marissa (?) Who was great and the food was wonderful. So when we had to spend the weekend in San Antonio, we knew we had to go back. Unfortunately, our service was not so great. I asked the waiter for tea with no lemon he brought me tea with extra lemon. Three times!!! Took forever to take our order and rarely checked on us. Our crab rice was already getting cold when it was served. Much better hot but good. Hopefully our waiter was new and he will get better. But we probably won't go back there the next time we are in San Antonio. At least for awhile. When it's 100 plus for two to eat the service has to be as good as the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingly wonderful experienceDonnaDined on 9/13/2014We were so lucky to have an extremely experienced and knowledgeable server who gave good recommendations in wine and entrees. The oysters were superb! A great place to entertain our out of town guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.