Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
1714 U International Dr.
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7034429110x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Brunch & Lunch Saturday-Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00p; Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm; Saturday: 3:00pm-10:30pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; **Open Thanksgiving Day: 10:30am-8:30pm.** Closed Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eddie Ishaq
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. Step into Wildfire, a steak and chophouse with the aura of a 1940's dinner club. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for an evening with friends or just the two of you. So order a martini, listen to the music and prepare your appetite for some of the most delicious American cuisine you'll find anywhere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria reviews from OpenTable diners
461 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (203)good for groups (175)great for lunch (173)fit for foodies (136)romantic (96)notable wine list (77)vibrant bar scene (75)neighborhood gem (73)great for brunch (70)hot spot (52)kid-friendly (42)late-night find (20)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2014I have been to Wildfire several times on business or with another couple. I usually sit in a booth (have dined in the private rooms as well). However, this time, they put our family in possibly the worst table in the restaurant. They sat us at a table with chipped wood up at the front corner of the restaurant facing the mall next to a waiter stand. Very strange given we had a 6pm reservation and the restaurant was not full. I wonder if they did this since we brought our kids but it was a terrible experience and may not return. If you bring your kids be aware that this may happen to you. The hostess seems to like to dump families and the bad tables.
- Loved It!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/21/2014I always have a great experience when eating at Wild Fire. Excellent food!Special Features:
- Always good!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/20/2014We have eaten at Wildfire many time and have never been disappointed. The food and service has always been top notch. This place is one of our favorites!Special Features:
- Other than the missing Martini....chicagobobVIPDined on 9/20/2014Visiting the town on business we decided to get our Wildfire fix. Everything was fine except apparently my wife's favorite new "tini!" hasn't made it out east yet! Guess we'll need to wait until next Saturday in Schaumburg!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect mix of steak and seafood!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/20/2014We struggle to find restaurants with great steaks that also have a host of other options. This was exactly what we were looking for! My husband had prime rib which he said was outstanding. I had the halibut special which was delicious and a surprisingly large portion. We will absolutely return and would recommend this in a heartbeat! The ambiance, service, food, beverages...made this a wonderful birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs workReview4uDined on 9/20/2014Comparing to the Downtown Chicago location it was night and day. We were underwhelmed with the Tysons experience. The chopped salad was soggy, the drinks stingy, and triple layer cake dry.
- Food has gone downhill :(OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/20/2014I have not been to Wildfire in years but I remember the food (and wine) being much better. Very disappointing - not much flavor at all and very pricey! I had a coupon that was laying on the table and only after the bill came did someone inform it of the very small print that said it could not be used after 5pm on a Saturday. Again, very disappointing.
- Excellent foodDInerDined on 9/20/2014Service started off kind of slow. Once we got seated, nobody came to our table for about 10-15 minutes. Once the waitress came to take our order, she appologized and the service was amazing from that point on. Unexpectedly, the manager came by to apologize for the slow service. Interesting that it was slow when I had a 5:30pm reservation, but nevertheless, the food came out great and our waitress was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like coming hereKYLMACDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I have been to Wildfire's several times before this weekend. We enjoy the food, ambiance, attention to detail by the wait staff, and drinks. My husband ordered a wonderful martini and I just had a house Pinot Grigio. My husband had the prime rib and I had a black bean burger-both were very good. We enjoy coming to Wildfire's when we get the chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Brunch and dinner are both outstanding. My meals here have been delicious, every single time. Order the key lime pie for dessert, you can't lose.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Delicious, great service and very nice atmosphere. Not inexpensive, but the portion sizes are usually very large!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014I ordered the special burget with swis cheese and mushrooms. I had ordered the burger to be medium done....the outside was charred black...the indside was dry , the fries were over fried. I have had better burgers and fries at a MacDonalds.
- As Always . . .terrificSVCFaceDined on 9/19/2014Ate in the bar area and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable we feltSpecial Features:
- Love WildfireSVCFaceDined on 9/18/2014Group of 6 was treated royally. Love the portion sizes of the delicious foods. Will continue to go there.Special Features:
- Overcrowded and loudOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014Great location. Tried twice for a business lunch. Much too loud for anything but a social conversation. Wait staff are very harried during lunch rushSpecial Features:
- Nice couples spotTrvl4funDined on 9/16/2014The restaurant is convenient and the atmosphere is nice. The food was good but not great. A bit overpriced. I guess we were expecting the meats (rib eye & lamb) to have more flavor. But I would return for lunch to try other items but since it was my boyfriends bday we went the romantic route.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildfire is one of the best in NOVAOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014We have been their several times and each time we had a very good dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent lunchJerryVIPDined on 9/14/2014As usual, we had a very pleasant lunch with the food prepared just right.Special Features:
- Awesome BrunchJenTVIPDined on 9/14/2014I was so happy to know that they had my crepes today. Strawberry crepes my favorite. I was especially happy that they recognized my husband's b-day and also that we are regulars. Awesome brunch!Special Features:
- Brunch not as good as it used to besummy79Dined on 9/14/2014Went for brunch with family on Sunday, as we have loved the Wildfire brunches in the past! Unfortunately, there were some menu modifications (the smoked salmon platter is no longer on the menu, and that was one of our favorites!), and even more unfortunately, our waitress was unable to speak to the brunch menu at all (when we asked her about the brunch special, she obviously made something up after hemming/hawing for a few seconds). To quote her, "I don't work brunches." This being a waitress who was serving at 11:00 AM on a Sunday ... We won't let one strike ruin our past experiences, but it was severely disappointing.
- WildfirebirthdayPEggyDined on 9/13/2014The food is always great. It was delicious the evening we went to celebrate my brother's birthday. However, there are so many tables in that restaurant that you can't walk through it at all comfortably. It's usually packed Saturdays but waparticularly so that nite. Their service personnel are always wonderful. However, this particular night our service person was less than attentive and very aloof. We had not complained about anything so maybe she had a personal issue. We talked about it being my brother's birthday but maybe she did not hear us since it was noisy. But we were stunned when she brought our bill as soon as our plates were removed. We had intended to have dessert but she never asked. That's never happened. We just leftSpecial Features:
- Good nice mealericDined on 9/13/2014i have always liked this place and enjoyed it again.
- HappyToEatDined on 9/11/2014The hostess (female with long dark hair pulled back) was very rude. We even caught her in a lie. That set the tone but luckily our server was fantastic and it allowed us to reset and enjoy our dinner. Best specials as well.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/11/2014Great Service and great food. We were a group of 7. The server was pleasant and knowledgeable about the food. The food arrived in a very reasonable amount of time. Everything was freshly prepared and delicious. The cornbread is the best I ever tasted. I had crab cakes and they were fabulous. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2014service was very slow. food was over priced , the steaks we had were sub par,the sides dishes were worse. will not go back
- Abysmal serviceFoodie200VIPDined on 9/7/2014This was an unfortunate experience on a quiet Sunday evening. Wrong food items, lukewarm food. Extremely disappointing.
- Great service & great foodValueKingVIPDined on 9/7/2014My daughter has a gluten allergy and the server and kitchen staff were very accommodating and made sure everything was prepared properly. The steaks were cooked perfectly. Good wine list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was excellentMynyDined on 9/7/2014Service was excellent crab cakes appetizer was perfect, meal portions were huge and we ended up taking home 3 out if 4 to go boxes and the blood orange Cosmo was delicious !Will dine here again .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedDined on 9/6/2014The restrooms were not clean. The waiter did not bring our mixed drinks until we were almost done our main course. We refused them. He said the bar was too busy.
- Time for a deep cleanOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/4/2014No more to say....Time for a deep clean. Sticky seats and walls in the cars, falling apart light fixtures.
- Convenient eleganceEatoutmoreDined on 9/3/2014Chose wildfire for a first date. Staff was excellent from moment we arrived. Food was great as well. Restaurant has several sections/rooms. The area we sat allowed easy conversation (not too loud) and had good atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Great, Reasonable $JimmyVIPDined on 9/3/2014A+. Consistently great meals, service, atmosphere. Reasonably priced. Have dined at Wildfire ~ 50 times, never had a bad meal or experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmyviewDined on 9/3/2014Great ambiance - but I got the Buffalo Chicken sandwich, and granted that is likely not the chef's pride, but it was overdone and the fries were also over cooked. Perhaps they put more attention to the fish or other main dishes - but to me, if you can't get the simple things right, there are plenty or restaurants that can. I chose the restaurant for a business lunch meeting and it was a great choice for that - service was excellent, so I'd give it another try.
- reliable favoriteFtWashLocalDined on 9/1/2014I challenge all my friends to compare Wildfire steaks with their favorite steak places and almost always, money to steak, Wildfire wins hands down. I have friends who also come here for the chicken and tuna, but for me, there is no better place in the DC area (for the money) to get a steak. I recommend the ribeye and try one of their crusts. This visit was no exception. It was the quietest I've ever seen it which was a nice bonus. Food was spot on, waitress was very attentive, and we didn't have to send any of the food back. I'm from Chicago and this is by far one of Chicago's best exports to this area. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- MarkVIPDined on 9/1/2014Great food and service. We enjoyed the bison burger and a salad on Sunday evening and came back on Monday for brunch. Both days were simply outstanding.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing ExperienceFurloughed1VIPDined on 8/31/2014Wildfire Tyson's Corner is one of our go to places for a reliable experience. Unfortunately, our last visit on August 31 was a huge disappointment. The food was good but the service was abysmal. The young lady serving us did not have a clue about good service (e.g., yelling at a colleague while serving us salad is just not done). I will go again and see if this was a one time thing.
- it’s Halibut seasonsarahseesfoodDined on 8/31/2014I love asking employees what is their favorite dish. If someone gushes over something, that’s what I’m going to try. That happened here. The server told us about the baked and crusted halibut that was so good that people call ahead to see when halibut is in season. Let me tell you, the dish and the server did not disappoint -- by far, the best halibut I’ve ever had, and as a pescetarian, that says a lot!Special Features:
- Food was good; service only fairEatingInNoVaDined on 8/30/2014We had the petite filet, filet, and salmon with potato sides - all were very good. Downsides were that we had to send one petite filet back because they had butterflied it and the service was somewhat slow - maybe because it was a Saturday night. All in all I would definitely go there again. Its mall location is not glamorous, but does make it easy to park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014Very tasty food. Friendly service. Reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They forgot My Son's & My BirthdayBillVIPDined on 8/29/2014Wildfire was a favorite of ours so we decided to go there for my son's and my birthday...same day. Noted this in the open table reservation. The waiter completely forgot about it or didn't read the profile notes. The manager checked and it was in there. So, this is not the first time that Wildfire has forgotten something in our profile notes and have had to let the manager know. The problem is that the Wildfire doesn't seem to learn what it can do differently next time. Bad service cannot be dismissed by the gift coupon...time to find a different steak place in Tysons...there are many! As always, the food was awesome but diminished by the two forgotten birthdays and a resulting crappy experience..again..at Wildfire