Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
1714 U International Dr.
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: (703) 442-9110
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Brunch & Lunch Saturday-Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00p; Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm; Saturday: 3:00pm-10:30pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; **Open Thanksgiving Day: 10:30am-8:30pm.** Closed Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eddie Ishaq
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. Step into Wildfire, a steak and chophouse with the aura of a 1940's dinner club. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for an evening with friends or just the two of you. So order a martini, listen to the music and prepare your appetite for some of the most delicious American cuisine you'll find anywhere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria reviews from OpenTable diners
490 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (221)special occasion (207)great for lunch (172)fit for foodies (157)romantic (93)notable wine list (93)neighborhood gem (78)vibrant bar scene (74)great for brunch (71)hot spot (66)kid-friendly (39)late-night find (24)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Nice and pleasant place to eat.LuvSushiDined on 11/23/2014The food was fresh and the service was great for our lunch on Sunday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dinning experience I have had in a while!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014The food and service was exquisite. Throughly enjoyed brunch with my family. The cornbread gave me life and I am not a cornbread fan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even better than we remember it!momof2boysDined on 11/22/2014We had a fabulous experience on Saturday evening. Our very professional server was wonderful and flexible with our children and knowledgeable with the adults. His recommendations and demeanor were top notch. The manager always checks on customer satisfaction too. We'll be back in 2 weeks. Thanks again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep coming back.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Very good food, nice portion, priced right. The wine fights are reasonable and the wine choices are nice. Friendly staff and service. The restaurant has several seating arrangements, which make it feel like a different place each time you dine there. I like the private booths for a special dinner for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, friendly serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/21/2014We have been to Wildfire SEVERAL times, and each time the service has been extremely friendly and warm. Each time the server visited us many times to ask how we were doing, and they were professional and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely DisappointedDancingTasteBudsDined on 11/21/2014Normally this is one of my favorite restaurants which I visit when I am ever in the area, however my last experience was extremely disappointing. My filet mignon was very dry and tasteless and the potatoes au gratin were barely warm and quite greasy. After dropping over $100 for a lousy meal, I'll have to think twice if I want to return.
- Always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/19/2014Not the first time I've been here and every time but once it was great. I'm assuming the one bad experience was a fluke but I'm overall happy with the experience. It was my dads birthday and the waiter was great, he was patient and connected with the kids, which I think is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightGFccDined on 11/19/2014We both have food allergies and your menu accomodates both of us. we were given free dessert due to menu not listing allergens in the brussel sprouts. Everything was delicious. Great attentive service. The only complaint was that one of us was a few minutes late and our reserved table was gone and we had to wait for another.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Ambiance!FouadDined on 11/17/2014Enjoyed delicious food -- especially the baked Alaskan cod! It was a special occasion and every member of the family found something they loved. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD SERVICEWEIPINGDined on 11/16/2014BIG PORTION OF ALL FOOD, GOOD LOCATION, EASY PARKING AND SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO RESTAURANT. WAITRESS WAS VERY HELPFUL. BUT MAKE US OVER ORDERED THE FOOD.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kim3Dined on 11/16/2014I've been to Wildfire for several different occasions (birthdays, rehearsal dinner, casual lunch) and it never disappoints. The food is amazing and reasonably priced and the atmosphere is always very welcoming and lively. I absolutely love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always enjoyed immensely!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/16/2014Have been eating here for years; have yet to ever have an unsatisfactory experience with food or service. One of my all-time favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildfire doesn't disappointLittlered000013Dined on 11/15/2014As always Wildfire does not disappoint. I took my friend there for a late Birthday celebration. She had never been before but loved it. She ordered the pork chops. She raved about how good they were. She could only eat one and had to bring the other home. I had the spilt chicken and mac and cheese. The mac and cheese is always a favorite but this time it was outstanding. We were too full to order dessert but having been there before, I know they are good. This is a great place to come for a special dinner. The staff is always friendly and they have good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable experienceSnickersVIPDined on 11/15/2014the food and service were excellent. the noise level was good and that helped tremendously. we were able to have a great conversation throughout dinnerSpecial Features:
- Decent. Not great, but good enough.DecentDined on 11/15/2014We went with 4 adults (one extremely pregnant) and a toddler on a Saturday night. Half of the group was 15 minutes late, the restaurant was very nice about that. We did not feel cramped or rushed which was very appreciated. The food was very "okay". We had shrimp cocktail and spinach dip. The spinach dip was good, but for the price was quite small. I believe that only 3 of us had 2 bites and then it was gone! There were more toasts than dip to fill them! I got the shrimp/crab bisque. Taste was good, decent amount of shrimp and crab, although it was quite heavy on the cream and salt. I'd liken it more to a chowder than a bisque, especially with corn and other veggies. All of our entrees were fine. My steak was cooked perfectly, the au gratin potatoes were fine, and the broccoli was cooked just right. 2 of the other diners got burgers, which they felt were okay, but not reason to come back. The 4th diner got an end cut prime rib, which was very dry. He's ordered this at plenty other restaurants and had a an incredibly tender, flavorful piece of meat. At WildFire, this cut seems to be the discard, which is a horrible mistake. We finished with coffee and Key Lime Pie - a highlight for sure. The Key Lime Pie was zesty, tangy, and bright with a very crunchy graham cracker crust. So good. I would definitely come back to grab a Key lime pie to go! All in all, the food was fine. We didn't feel ripped off by the prices for the quality of food. I'd come back and try some other items on the menu, give it another shot. I'd probably stay away from burgers, appetizers, and prim rib though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/14/2014Spotty service. One of our entrees was over cooked. Tonight was a disappointment, based upon past experiences.
- Wildfire does not disappointJulesDined on 11/14/2014I have dined at Wildfire more than a few times and can say the food and service is consistently on par. Our most recent meal was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDeRaisDined on 11/13/2014We had excellent service when we went to Wildfire. The valet parking was a nice touch as well. I have rarely found places that cook meat to my liking, so it was wonderful to have a chef who actually knows how to cook to order. The food was delicious, and our server was excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Place - make reservation even on a weeknightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014Was bustling with people even on an early Wednesday dinner. Feels like an upscale restaurant but is really a very friendly and warm place to bring that special someone. While we didn't see any other families with small children when we went, the place was really wonderful and the portions great and staff wonderful. Would highly recommend for really anyone - date night, out with colleagues or a special family outing. Priced right for the ambience, company, food and quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoulouDined on 11/12/2014The food is always excellent with a great selection of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mannieDined on 11/11/2014We really enjoyed this restaurant. The staff knew about our special celebration and made sure we felt special. The server was competent, witty and knew about all the food choices. We will be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding experiencePML1Dined on 11/10/2014excellent food, excellent service, excellent atmosphere. My favorite place for birthday dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysSatisfiedDinerDined on 11/9/2014Our group of 4 arrived at 7PM for a Sunday night dinner only to find they were already sold out of the daily special. At 7PM? Really? We had looked at the menu online before making reservations, and had chosen Wildfire specifically for the special that day. We were disappointed but ordered other items, all of which were generous portions and just fine. All else was great - we were seated promptly, served by well-informed and curteous wait staff, enjoyed the atmosphere. Too bad about the daily special 'tho!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2014Why do I have to write a review that is 50 characters in length and because of this I can't submit the survey. I said the restaurant was outstanding. What more can I say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok for the price.megraineDined on 11/8/2014Although the food, drinks, and service were good, the prices seemed a bit high. In other words, the food was not at or higher than the level of other high priced restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakieDined on 11/8/2014We were there for my birthday celebration. The atmosphere was perfect, we were seated on time, and the food was outstanding. This was my first time at Wildfire and I will definitely go back again!Special Features:
- MartleneVIPDined on 11/8/2014Great restaurant in all aspects never disappoints always enjoyable great specials,great menus great drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImpressiveLookingforthatgreatsteakDined on 11/8/2014From the friendliness of the staff to the atmosphere of the restaurant, it was a very pleasant experience. As far as the food, we were all impressed with the portion size, flavor, and value. We'd definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Delicious Gem at Tysons GalleriaJohnDined on 11/8/2014We came here to celebrate a friend's birthday. I've been to this place a couple of years ago during a sponsored dinner presentation and I thought at that time it was just so-so (or probably because I came to attend a talk and not really focus on food). Anyway, coming back to this place just reminded me how great the food is! The menu selection is wonderful with numerous palatable dishes and desserts. I'll definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive for nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014Bar service was delayed The Greek salad was everything but that! It had celery , iceberg lettuce and I can't remember what else Poor quality food and service overall .
- A Great Friday Night DinnerMeme51Dined on 11/7/2014A very nice end of the week dinner. We arrived a little before 6, and the place was almost empty. By 7:30, it was packed. The food was good and the drinks were very good. My husband and I will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As Usual...Never DisappointsSVCFaceVIPDined on 11/7/2014Every time i go to the Wildfire I expect nothing less than great service andgreat food and I have yest to be disappointed/ When you add the LettuceUSEntertain Option, the rewards are even greater. Wildfire is my first, second and third choices for business and casual dining.Special Features:
- ServiceLunchgroupDined on 11/6/2014The food was excellent, his was my first time dining here. Service was extremely slow to the point where one of my guest had to ask for their salad to go. Even that took some time and they eventually left without the salad and asked someone else to bring it back to the office. I would go ago because the place was really nice and the food, however they need to pay a little more attention to time and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great setviceEat2liveDined on 11/6/2014Good food, great service, very few options for vegan dietSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business DinnerBattman53Dined on 11/5/2014After a long week of working on a proposal, our internal team decided to "break bread" at one of my favorite local restaurants, Wildfire. The available selections matched all of our diverse tastes; steaks, ribs, fish & a hearty soup & salad. Every dish was enjoyed and the service was superb, as usual. I have never been concerned with taking a work team or customers to Wildfire; all have been well served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service4ChungsDined on 11/5/2014Every time we've gone there, we've had great experience with food and service. We even had our second son's first birthday party there and would highly recommend it to our friends.4chungsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business LunchEEM1Dined on 11/5/2014Had a business lunch with some folks up from Richmond. Everyone enjoyed their lunch and we were able to cover our business. Service was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014The porterhouse steak was perfect. Group of 7 and everyone was highly satisfied. I will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/4/2014Food was delicious. Server left a bit to be desired - he wasn't as friendly as other staff members I've encountered there. Outside of that, great experience as always. Love this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2014With all the competition of restaurants surrounding it, they need to raise the bar. Their food is average; unremarkable meals; nothing that you must return for.Special Features: