Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
1714 U International Dr.
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7034429110x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Brunch & Lunch Saturday-Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00p; Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm; Saturday: 3:00pm-10:30pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; **Open Thanksgiving Day: 10:30am-8:30pm.** Closed Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eddie Ishaq
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. Step into Wildfire, a steak and chophouse with the aura of a 1940's dinner club. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for an evening with friends or just the two of you. So order a martini, listen to the music and prepare your appetite for some of the most delicious American cuisine you'll find anywhere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria reviews from OpenTable diners
467 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (196)good for groups (196)great for lunch (164)fit for foodies (146)romantic (88)notable wine list (78)vibrant bar scene (75)neighborhood gem (73)great for brunch (62)hot spot (59)kid-friendly (37)late-night find (24)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Lunch at WildfireOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/29/2014We had to request a booth because the main dining room is noisy. Food was great, especially the gratis corn bread!Special Features:
- Disappointed from WilliamsburgL5wmbgDined on 10/27/2014Cool atmosphere but food was disappointing. My halibut was overlooked, dry and not hot. Neither was the sweet potato. We watched the food sit on the shelf undelivered for over 5 minutes- hence no surprise it wasn't hot. Very pricey for mediocreSpecial Features:
- Good eats at tysons galleriabklyngrlDined on 10/27/2014Another great meal at wildfire. Guest and I met for special occasion. Probably the best angus burger I have had in a long while. Guest's steak was fabulous. The salads and vegetables were delicious as well as the warm cornbread. Excellent dining experience. Surprised it was so busy for a Monday night. Glad we got reservationsSpecial Features:
- GREAT RESTAURANT!!!dagale1Dined on 10/25/2014Wildfire is one of my favorite restaurants. I haven been able to enjoy Wildfire for a few years but the food is still great. If you are looking for a place to have a great romantic meal, Wildfire is for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall GoodJPK2011Dined on 10/24/2014This was my first time at Widlfire. The food was tasty and flavorful. Our waitress was very knowledgeable of the menu and had eaten everything on it, which was a big plus. The cornbread served in place of traditional bread was so good we asked for seconds and thirds. The main issue I had was that I was thirsty and my glass of water was never refilled. Also I still had to get a pager even though I had reservations.Special Features:
- Very AccommodatingDebidesignsDined on 10/22/2014I often meet with team members at Wildfire because there are so many options in their many dining areas. For a small group, we get a private booth with drapes, and for a slightly larger gathering we get a semi-private dining area. The location is good, the food is very good, the wait staff is awesome, and prices are very reasonable. It's our favorite spot for meet/eat/greet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Subpar and PriceyblizzardanDined on 10/22/2014I made reservations and was not seated at the best table. Our waiter was ok, not the greatest. Also, I made a specific request when I made the reservation for a birthday dessert to be brought out as a surprise at our table and it never came through. I was highly disappointed, it may be quite some time if ever that I come back for dinner or anything else for that matter.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014Wonderful experience. My wife is a movie buff and we loved the Frank Sinatra steakhouse effect.Special Features:
- Wildfire at Tyson's GalleriaIGetNoKickFromChampagneDined on 10/20/2014We have always enjoyed this restaurant especially for special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. The food and decor are excellent. We don't recommend it, however, for those who are unwilling to pay more than they would at run-of-the-mill eateries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business DinnerBusinessLuncherDined on 10/20/2014The waiter was warm and competant and took our order carefully. However, the kitchen did not follow any of their instructions (salad dressing on the side -- no juice under the steak). He was friendly and offered to fix it, but we were low maintenance customers so we just dealt with it. Seems like it was a little chaotic in the kitchen, and it was only a Monday. Anyway, we were in a booth that allowed for a good business conversation and the food is fine -- the regular American steakhouse/seafood fare. Priced a little too high, but that is normal in Tysons Galleria.Special Features:
- This process is too long...........PL24Dined on 10/16/2014As always a fantastic meal and a exciting evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TuppsterDined on 10/15/2014We were fortunate to get a smaller room at Wildfire...perfect for a business dinner. Ambience, service and, food all excellent. Very solid wine list with moderate prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality experienceSnickersVIPDined on 10/15/2014Meal and service were very good. Table was nice and somewhat out of the way - so a bit quieter than expected. Always a good meal.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsDananaDined on 10/14/2014Every time we visit Wildfire we have a great experience. The food is always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Work LunchSanford295Dined on 10/14/2014Came here to interview someone and was easy to hear and see the individual. Service was great - especially when it came to refilling my water which is always the real test for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsSVCFaceVIPDined on 10/14/2014Lunch again was superb as usual. The portions are always more than enough to satisfy any appetite.Special Features:
- greatS25zDined on 10/13/2014Service was a bit slow to start, however it was very busy around peak time on holiday. food was perfect and wine was great. good overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always very goodRobertDined on 10/13/2014I'm a big fan of Wildfire. It's dependable, has a great atmosphere, and the food is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost PerfectShabotDined on 10/12/2014Had a great experience. Food was excellent every step of the way, from the cornbread to the appetizers to the entrees to the dessert. The only knock is a bit of a lapse in service after the entrees arrived; no refills on wine or drinks.Special Features:
- Terrific server made the differenceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/12/2014I most often visit Wildfire for special occasions. Was there this weekend with a couple of friends to celebrate a birthday. While the main part of the restaurant seems really loud to me, the booths across from the private rooms, despite a wedding reception going on were private, quiet and entirely wonderful. The food is always delicious. From the welcoming cornbread to the entrees to great desserts, it's really good. I'm paraticularly grateful that it is one of the few places where I can indulge my appreciation for au gratin potatoes. Really like them and they're hard to find in this part of the world. Best of all was an absolutely terrific server. Harris was kind, caring, attentive and just really made the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceGreatCelebratoryDinnerDined on 10/11/2014My wife and I celebrating our anniversary, took my wife's best friend to Wildfire for her birthday (and our anniversary....same date). Great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pinkyDined on 10/11/2014We've come to dine to Wildfire for many times, for brunch, lunch, dinner with family or friends. Food is good but the portion is very big for someone petite like me. My daughter thinks the caramel onion was too salty but she loved the mashed potatoes & the steak. Price is reasonable. Definitely we'll come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We enjoy itJasonDined on 10/10/2014My wife and I have been there twice now and everything we've eaten there has been delicious, other than the apple pie dessert, which was just ok. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not GreatmemeVIPDined on 10/10/2014We've eaten here 6-8 times. Nothing is bad, nothing is great. Restaurant seems on a slight downhill trend. Mushroom pizza was overly bland, could benefit from garlic and basil. Spit roasted chicken was cooked nicely, but needed spices. Side of broccoli was barely warm. Wife enjoyed her spinach salad. Her hamburger lacked flavor. Loaded bake potato was fine, but excessively heavy. Cheesecake was disappointing -- gummy and dull -- needed lemon and a better texture. Accompanying fruit was nice.Special Features:
- Great experienceRubyDined on 10/10/2014We had a great dinner, the menu had a great selection of food. A bit pricey but worth it.Special Features:
- Great........Monday-Thursdaythe86listDined on 10/10/2014Went to Wildfire @6:45 last Friday. We we sat in the Ellington room, which was way too busy and a little loud. Other areas looked pleasant. My cocktail was excellent and the food quality was good, & preparation. The ticket time for the first course salad was over a half hour. The server was professional. She saw that the steak for the salad was overcooked and had the kitchen remake the course, but did not inform us until the salad course arrived (perhaps 50 minutes from the time we sat down.) Drinks took a bit of time, but nothing unusual for a busy Friday night. The manager compensated the break in service with a dessert course. I think the place would be excellent during the week, but choose another on the weekend.Special Features:
- Great gluten free menuOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/10/2014Wildfire does an amazing job for people who need gluten free meals. Perfect if you are a celiac and wonderful for those who are avoiding for other reasons. The bonus is that the food is really tasty on both the gluten-free and regular menus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/9/2014I try not to get the roasted chicken every time, but it is hard to pass up. It is juicy and well seasoned and the rice dish that comes with it is just as tasty. The lamb chops were plumb and juicy and very delicious. The scallops were fantastic as well. Everyone enjoyed their entrees.Special Features:
- WildfireEEM1Dined on 10/7/2014Had a great meal with a great glass of wine. All three us enjoyed the food and service. Great selection of food to select from.Special Features:
- Great placeLuvgoodfoodVIPDined on 10/6/2014We come here for business and social lunches and with the kids for dinner. The food is always excellent and the experience is always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Menu ChangedLex20VIPDined on 10/6/2014The menu was missing a diner's favorite: brined pork chops! They no longer have them. The corn bread was good. I got the filet mignon and it was delicious. The Monday night special: fried chicken was delicious. Monday night - bottles of wine are half price. All in all a good experience. The decor is dark colors with a dark wood so perfect for fall / winter time.Special Features:
- Love the CrepesJenTVIPDined on 10/5/2014I could eat the crepes all the time. Big dishes of them. I love them. I love the breakfast potatoes too especially when they well done. Great Bloody Mary's.Special Features:
- Great despite having a poor serverLivetoeatgoodfoodDined on 10/4/2014Wildfire was an absolute gem of a restaurant, however we had one of the worst servers. He was not engaging and behaved as if we were bothering him. We asked him on several occasions if he was okay and was his day going well. He replied with a dry tone and not once did he smile. We complained to the general manager and rectified the situation superbly. Essentially saving our dining experience. I recommend Wildfire but if Darren is your server ask for someone else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperirenceworththerideDined on 10/4/2014This was my second visit to Wildfire. My first visit was a birthday dinner for my aunt in September of 2013. She loved it! My wife loved it as well. My second visit was this past weekend to celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary. We had a wonderful time. The food was great, the service was great, the atmosphere was wonderful. The only reason that we have not visited more frequently is because we travel over 60 miles to get there from Southern Maryland to McLean, VA. It's worth the travel. I'm sure we'll celebrate more special occasions at Wildfire.Special Features:
- Good food; Not such good serviceMortyZVIPDined on 10/2/2014We have been loyal customers for many years and this was the first bad experience. The food was great but we waited a very long time for lur dinner. The mqnager was very nice and comped our entire dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceDex024VIPDined on 10/2/2014Always dependable with great services. Great bar servicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodnomnomnomDined on 10/1/2014the food is good. its always solid, but it is kinda pricey. So not an everyday dinner type of place. luckily you can sign up their rewards points and eventually get some of the meal if not all paid.Special Features:
- This place is greatrshankDined on 10/1/2014We had a sales dinner for my team. The place was awesome. I think between the 8 of us we ordered every cut of meat possible. We even got an extra prime rib for the table. Everything was sooo good. Except we were all in food comas by the end.Special Features:
- salt encrusted prime ribOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/30/2014Wow that was salty! Bone-in ribeye was a bit tough. For the price, the steaks should be Spot On. But it was a miss. On the other hand, service was outstanding and I had no hesitation giving an enhanced tip.Special Features:
- Fabulous diningluludineDined on 9/28/2014The food was superb. The presentation of the food was also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.