Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
1714 U International Dr.
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7034429110x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Brunch & Lunch Saturday-Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00p; Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm; Saturday: 3:00pm-10:30pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; **Open Thanksgiving Day: 10:30am-8:30pm.** Closed Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eddie Ishaq
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. Step into Wildfire, a steak and chophouse with the aura of a 1940's dinner club. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for an evening with friends or just the two of you. So order a martini, listen to the music and prepare your appetite for some of the most delicious American cuisine you'll find anywhere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria reviews from OpenTable diners
462 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (205)good for groups (180)great for lunch (177)fit for foodies (142)romantic (94)notable wine list (82)vibrant bar scene (80)neighborhood gem (73)great for brunch (68)hot spot (54)kid-friendly (40)late-night find (21)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Fabulous diningluludineDined on 9/28/2014The food was superb. The presentation of the food was also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Food was amazing and everyone enjoyed all their meals. We will definitely be returning to Wildfire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little dissappointingPhoenix4theweekendDined on 9/27/2014I had eaten here a couple of times for work related lunches and dinners and I have always found it to be pretty good. We had spinach and artichoke dip for an appetizer, that was pretty good. I had the crab and shrimp bisque while my wife had the wedge salad. The bisque was barely warm, but tasty. My wife's wedge salad was good, but it had way too much blue cheese on it for anyone to eat. We both got filets. We are both very particular about our steaks being medium rare. Both steaks came out medium. My wife sent her's back and they brought her a new one with no reservations, that was good. The filets did not have much taste, almost dry. This restaurant is average in an area where we have exceptional restaurants.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our anniversary at wildfireanniversaryenjoymentDined on 9/27/2014Was recommended the wildfire restaurant by a co-worker and it was worth it. my wife decided to spend our wedding anniversary there and enjoyed the location, the ambiance, the service and the food. Would go back to wildfire in the future for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Winning food!!!food4uDined on 9/27/2014WE have been to Wildfire many times and never have been disappointed with our meal. The selection is good and the desserts are terrific!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as always!FoodieDined on 9/27/2014Wildfire is always awesome! We enjoyed celebrating my husband's birthday with their delicious food!Special Features:
- Perfect anniversary dinnerGr8srviceDined on 9/27/2014Wildfire was awesome. From the food to the service everything was smooth and timely. Our server was super friendly and was able to make great suggestions. The crusted scallops and crusted New York strip were both amazing! After dinner was over we received a flourless chocolate cake Sunday for free for our anniversary! Will come here again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to beFoodieBeeDined on 9/27/2014My husband reserved a table at Wildfire because he remembered how much I loved their scallops in the past. They were nothing like I remembered. Instead of being large, fresh and sautéed, they were much smaller, rubbery and fried in some kind of potato crust. They had the texture of scallops that had been frozen for too long. My husband ordered a rack of ribs that the server described as "fall off the bone" yet he fought to get the meat off of them. We were seated at a table in the middle of the restaurant that was placed so close to another that we had trouble getting out of our seats and spent the evening staring at people's backs. With so many choices...I really hope that Wildfire can get its game back.
- Great Brunch!summy79Dined on 9/27/2014We loved our recent brunch at Wildfire! I had the Eggs Benedict, which were solid. My wife had the Eggs Florentine, and as she said, "they the do the spinach the right way!" The service was great and the food was yummy!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/26/2014Again, nothing disappointed at Wildfire. Food, ambience, service -- all exceptionally good. Our waiter was non-plussed at serving four very senior women and we very much appreciated his humor and patience. Good work all around!!Special Features:
- LunchJimnDined on 9/26/2014Great spot to lunch in Tysons Corner. Ambiance is steakhouse-like - warm woods and banquets. Usually I get the chopped salad, which is huge and has always been great, but this time I had a Caesar salad with a piece of salmon on top. Just ok. Greens were more greens than heart and hadn't been drained well enough, so was a little watery, and dressing was not all that flavorful. I will definitely visit again, but I won't get the Caesar salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildfire ExcelenceKen108VIPDined on 9/25/2014Wildfire is a great Tyson Corner restaurant. Great for groups or individuals. Great selection of food and wine.Special Features:
- Night out with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/24/2014We chose Wildfire because it was convenient but also because some of us had some dietary constraints and being a steak house I knew they would be able to cater to that. And they did, we asked questions and our server literally ran to find out the answer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1KitDined on 9/24/2014Wildfire continues to provide excellent service and food. I should venture to different items on the menu but I so love the Blue Cheese Burger. I have never had a bad experience dining at Wildfire.Special Features:
- Awesome SteakJimmyVIPDined on 9/23/2014I had the best filet au poivre in recent memory this week at Wildfire. Great food, reasonable price, nice atmosphere keep me coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Foodss20816Dined on 9/22/2014Can't stop raving about the wonderful service at Wildfire, both wait staff and management. The food is very good and the atomosphere is enjoyabe.Special Features:
- Wonderful Dining Experiencenjoy2dineoutDined on 9/22/2014Dinner was delicious. Server outstanding and helpful. Atmosphere wonderful. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great meal, wine and evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- familymanDined on 9/21/2014I have been to Wildfire several times on business or with another couple. I usually sit in a booth (have dined in the private rooms as well). However, this time, they put our family in possibly the worst table in the restaurant. They sat us at a table with chipped wood up at the front corner of the restaurant facing the mall next to a waiter stand. Very strange given we had a 6pm reservation and the restaurant was not full. I wonder if they did this since we brought our kids but it was a terrible experience and may not return. If you bring your kids be aware that this may happen to you. The hostess seems to like to dump families and the bad tables.
- Loved It!shnazemiDined on 9/21/2014I always have a great experience when eating at Wild Fire. Excellent food!Special Features:
- Always good!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/20/2014We have eaten at Wildfire many time and have never been disappointed. The food and service has always been top notch. This place is one of our favorites!Special Features:
- Other than the missing Martini....chicagobobVIPDined on 9/20/2014Visiting the town on business we decided to get our Wildfire fix. Everything was fine except apparently my wife's favorite new "tini!" hasn't made it out east yet! Guess we'll need to wait until next Saturday in Schaumburg!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect mix of steak and seafood!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/20/2014We struggle to find restaurants with great steaks that also have a host of other options. This was exactly what we were looking for! My husband had prime rib which he said was outstanding. I had the halibut special which was delicious and a surprisingly large portion. We will absolutely return and would recommend this in a heartbeat! The ambiance, service, food, beverages...made this a wonderful birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs workReview4uDined on 9/20/2014Comparing to the Downtown Chicago location it was night and day. We were underwhelmed with the Tysons experience. The chopped salad was soggy, the drinks stingy, and triple layer cake dry.
- Food has gone downhill :(OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/20/2014I have not been to Wildfire in years but I remember the food (and wine) being much better. Very disappointing - not much flavor at all and very pricey! I had a coupon that was laying on the table and only after the bill came did someone inform it of the very small print that said it could not be used after 5pm on a Saturday. Again, very disappointing.
- Excellent foodDInerDined on 9/20/2014Service started off kind of slow. Once we got seated, nobody came to our table for about 10-15 minutes. Once the waitress came to take our order, she appologized and the service was amazing from that point on. Unexpectedly, the manager came by to apologize for the slow service. Interesting that it was slow when I had a 5:30pm reservation, but nevertheless, the food came out great and our waitress was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like coming hereKYLMACDined on 9/20/2014My husband and I have been to Wildfire's several times before this weekend. We enjoy the food, ambiance, attention to detail by the wait staff, and drinks. My husband ordered a wonderful martini and I just had a house Pinot Grigio. My husband had the prime rib and I had a black bean burger-both were very good. We enjoy coming to Wildfire's when we get the chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesJAltDined on 9/19/2014Brunch and dinner are both outstanding. My meals here have been delicious, every single time. Order the key lime pie for dessert, you can't lose.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Delicious, great service and very nice atmosphere. Not inexpensive, but the portion sizes are usually very large!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014I ordered the special burget with swis cheese and mushrooms. I had ordered the burger to be medium done....the outside was charred black...the indside was dry , the fries were over fried. I have had better burgers and fries at a MacDonalds.
- As Always . . .terrificSVCFaceDined on 9/19/2014Ate in the bar area and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable we feltSpecial Features:
- Love WildfireSVCFaceDined on 9/18/2014Group of 6 was treated royally. Love the portion sizes of the delicious foods. Will continue to go there.Special Features:
- Overcrowded and loudGotruachDined on 9/17/2014Great location. Tried twice for a business lunch. Much too loud for anything but a social conversation. Wait staff are very harried during lunch rushSpecial Features:
- Nice couples spotTrvl4funDined on 9/16/2014The restaurant is convenient and the atmosphere is nice. The food was good but not great. A bit overpriced. I guess we were expecting the meats (rib eye & lamb) to have more flavor. But I would return for lunch to try other items but since it was my boyfriends bday we went the romantic route.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildfire is one of the best in NOVAOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014We have been their several times and each time we had a very good dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent lunchJerryVIPDined on 9/14/2014As usual, we had a very pleasant lunch with the food prepared just right.Special Features:
- Awesome BrunchJenTVIPDined on 9/14/2014I was so happy to know that they had my crepes today. Strawberry crepes my favorite. I was especially happy that they recognized my husband's b-day and also that we are regulars. Awesome brunch!Special Features:
- Brunch not as good as it used to besummy79Dined on 9/14/2014Went for brunch with family on Sunday, as we have loved the Wildfire brunches in the past! Unfortunately, there were some menu modifications (the smoked salmon platter is no longer on the menu, and that was one of our favorites!), and even more unfortunately, our waitress was unable to speak to the brunch menu at all (when we asked her about the brunch special, she obviously made something up after hemming/hawing for a few seconds). To quote her, "I don't work brunches." This being a waitress who was serving at 11:00 AM on a Sunday ... We won't let one strike ruin our past experiences, but it was severely disappointing.
- WildfirebirthdayPEggyDined on 9/13/2014The food is always great. It was delicious the evening we went to celebrate my brother's birthday. However, there are so many tables in that restaurant that you can't walk through it at all comfortably. It's usually packed Saturdays but waparticularly so that nite. Their service personnel are always wonderful. However, this particular night our service person was less than attentive and very aloof. We had not complained about anything so maybe she had a personal issue. We talked about it being my brother's birthday but maybe she did not hear us since it was noisy. But we were stunned when she brought our bill as soon as our plates were removed. We had intended to have dessert but she never asked. That's never happened. We just leftSpecial Features:
- Good nice mealericDined on 9/13/2014i have always liked this place and enjoyed it again.
- HappyToEatDined on 9/11/2014The hostess (female with long dark hair pulled back) was very rude. We even caught her in a lie. That set the tone but luckily our server was fantastic and it allowed us to reset and enjoy our dinner. Best specials as well.I would recommend this to a friend.