Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
1714 U International Dr.
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7034429110x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Brunch & Lunch Saturday-Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00p; Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm; Saturday: 3:00pm-10:30pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; **Open Thanksgiving Day: 10:30am-8:30pm.** Closed Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eddie Ishaq
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. Step into Wildfire, a steak and chophouse with the aura of a 1940's dinner club. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for an evening with friends or just the two of you. So order a martini, listen to the music and prepare your appetite for some of the most delicious American cuisine you'll find anywhere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria reviews from OpenTable diners
481 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (222)good for groups (187)great for lunch (175)fit for foodies (136)romantic (109)great for brunch (85)notable wine list (81)vibrant bar scene (79)neighborhood gem (69)hot spot (49)kid-friendly (42)late-night find (24)scenic view (5)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Food was good; service only fairOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014We had the petite filet, filet, and salmon with potato sides - all were very good. Downsides were that we had to send one petite filet back because they had butterflied it and the service was somewhat slow - maybe because it was a Saturday night. All in all I would definitely go there again. Its mall location is not glamorous, but does make it easy to park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014Very tasty food. Friendly service. Reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite lunch spotMattDined on 8/27/2014I work in Tyson's Corner and this is my #1 choice when inviting business associates to lunch. The food services is always great.Special Features:
- Very pleasant experienceOnTheSpotDined on 8/25/2014We had lots of appetizers and they were all good. Servings were huge. Service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, to a TEE!YUMMODined on 8/25/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Waiter was helpful in my husband's selection of beer and I had a martini to start, with a basket of delicious bread. The halibut was mouth watering and he ate every bite of his horseradish encrusted filet. In the past, we have done the beer and wine flights which allow you to sample various products. Our waiter was attentive and the evening was delightful.Special Features:
- Not on fireOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014The dining room was way toooo loud, so loud that the server couldn't (or maybe didn't care to) hear our order and so didn't get it right for 3 people. The steak was tough, and we felt nickled and dimed by having to pay more for a loaded baked potato. This was our first time here and we wont' be going back with so many other good places to try.
- Excellent food and service.MikeDined on 8/24/2014We had the cedar-planked salmon and macadamia nut crusted halibut and both were delicious. The halibut with macadamia nuts was outstanding. We have always had very good meals at Wildfire.Special Features:
- pjchDined on 8/23/2014Got there on time.6:30p..was offered a table in the worst place right next to/ in a work station.Asked for a different table .put right in the middle of two large groups, there was only two of us)...there were plenty of empty tables elsewhere. Wait staff took 13 minute to even acknowledge us...so would we go back...NO! Maybe they just don't like "Open Table" reservations!!
- Better than we expected!FoodieFanDined on 8/22/2014We had a very good meal at Wildfire on a recent trip to DC. My expectations were low as it is a chain but we were pleasantly surprised. The steaks and sides were very well prepared and the service attentive and professional. We would have no hesitation about dining at Wildfire again.Special Features:
- Good food, good service2eatoutDined on 8/21/2014We went to Wildfire for our anniversary. The meal was excellent -- filet mignon and fish. The service was also excellent. We received a $20 coupon from the restaurant which made a three-course meal with drinks and a free anniversary dessert very reasonable for the quality and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice for fine diningSteakloverDined on 8/20/2014We went prior to a Josh Groban concert. Our date night. The only bad thing I can say is it took so long to get the server to make her first visit- over 10 mins- that my husband went and asked the host. But she did well to make up for the initial mistake. Service wa excellent the rest of the meal. The drinks are all overpriced- but I guess that's true no matter where you go. The prices for the nicer steaks were worth it to me. Cooked right, presented ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than the CompetitionsandymDined on 8/20/2014Had a wonderful dinner at Tysons Wildfire with our 12-year-old grandson. Server was particularly down-to-earth and friendly. Liked her a lot. Had eaten at one of your major competitors the week before. Wilfire food was far superior in every way. Atmosphere and service also better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistentzanexecVIPDined on 8/20/2014A good place to dine, food and service always spot on.Special Features:
- One of the best restaurantsVinceMVIPDined on 8/18/2014Excellent restaurant with excellent menu and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeHulsieDined on 8/18/2014We hosted some friends for their 50th wedding anniversary. They had never been to Wikdfire. As usual, it was great. We especially enjoy the 3 course lunch special. We waddled out of there full of fabulous food!Special Features:
- Great Steak & Seafood Alternative!Critic4gfoodVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was my first time at this restaurant…to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We also decided to try it out because of DC restaurant's week. For a table of four, we decided to go with the 3-course special (salad, entree, & dessert). I had the salmon, my daughter had the chicken special, and both my husband and son-in-law had prime rib. Everyone was pleased with everything except the cheesecake….it was somewhat tasteless without much flavor; what a disappointment! Other than the cheesecake, the rest of the meal and service was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak too chewyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/17/2014Wildfire charged me a bill for another guest. Still under dispute.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK for brunchMeMeDined on 8/17/2014The restaurant was a little bit noisy, although not as bad as many in the area. Service was so-so, and the brunch potatoes were really tasty, but swimming in butter. . .I had asked for my eggs in the Benedict to be cooked hard, which they were, but so were the ones in my companions Florentine, and she had specifically asked for hers to be runny. I probably won't take out of town guests there again for brunch.
- I Love It!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014When I come to DC going to Wildfire is a part of my visit every time. This time when I came I brought a long a group of friends and they enjoyed the food and it is now a part of their must visit locations to eat. I was sold on wildfire from the first time I came to visit when my order was wrong while I was pregnant and without asking management did everything to make the situation right. I love you guys, it has been four years since I started coming and I am going to definitely keep coming.Special Features:
- DateNiteDined on 8/16/2014Excellent atmosphere, service, and meals. Staff is personable and attentative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Great place, food was delish! Service was seller (ask for Marsha). Overall really nice place with wonderful food, had a lovely time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great AtmosphereJanetDined on 8/15/2014This is our 3rd time here. I love the ambience, and I've enjoyed the food each time I've eaten here before, but this trip for me was a disappointment. We came for lunch during restaurant week, and there were a handful of very enticing options. I made the mistake of ordering from the regular menu because I didn't want the dessert that came with the special selections. My husband's salmon from the special menu was delicious, as was his Caesar salad, wild rice and key lime pie. My sliced steak and cheese sandwich was a let down. The roll was soft and boring; it should have come on a crusty Italian type roll. The steak was over salted and the cheese sparse. The coleslaw was very good though. I'll be more careful with my choice next time.Special Features:
- Wonderful Restaurant Week OptionJenyBDined on 8/15/2014My girlfriend and I went for Restaurant Week and really enjoyed the menu, ambiance and service. Our waiter was fantastic. He was so attentive and made us feel like we were the only table in the restaurant. I had the burger, which was AMAZING and the cole slaw was the best cole slaw I have ever had in northern Virginia. I love visiting Wildfire and recommend it to anyone and everyone I can.Special Features:
- Great as usualkittenDined on 8/15/2014Had a wonderful lunch with a friend in one of the "sidecar" booths, as we do regularly. Delicious food, very good service (although the server was repeatedly fairly intrusive, we realized she was being ultra-attentive and meant well), and we really enjoyed our Restaurant Week meals--a great value.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerannydliteDined on 8/14/2014We were regulars at Wild Fire at the Eden Prairie, MN location. This one was just as good with the exception of the bread. Don't think corn bread goes with the menu, might be good for brunch, prefer the toasted onion loaf they used to serve. Love the attention to gluten-free people! Love the menu, ambiance, etc. Manager came by to wish us a happy anniversary and comped dessert+!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic foodMikeDined on 8/14/2014I had the Macadamia Scallops, and they were absolutely suberb, as was everything served from their special corn-bread to the entrés. The waiter we had was always available on quick to get us everything we need. My only complaint is the noise level gets quite high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodMrTheTayDined on 8/14/2014Wildfire is quickly becoming my go to business lunch destination. Great location, food, and service. Great daily specials keeps me coming back.Special Features:
- Wildfire.......GoodfoodguruDined on 8/13/2014Moderate price.....good food, especially the chopped salad, and the hamburger...........not too noisy but vibrant, and attentive service..Special Features:
- great food, needs fine tuningluvsteakDined on 8/13/2014I'm a fan of the food, so will continue to patron. However it was a bit dirty. There was a stink bug on our table. The carpet on the way to the table was filled with crumbs and food scraps under tables. Our waitress wasn't exactly polished. For the prices on the menu, you'd expect more "extras". If you consider pest control and vacuuming extras. Expensive, but since it was ladies night we laughed it offSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good but $$$Foodie5Dined on 8/13/2014Food is excellent and varied, however a bit pricey. Prime rib was delicious and salmon washers good. Desserts were mediocre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorite spots in NOVAJimInTysonsDined on 8/13/2014Love their menu and their wines are wonderful! Service is impeccable!Special Features:
- Restaurant Week Lunchpjhil1Dined on 8/13/2014We tried this restaurant during Restaurant Week and enjoyed our lunch. The cornbread is a nice change from regular bread. We all had Ceasar salads which had a nice dressing and plenty of parmesan cheese. We had the mustard crusted chicken sandwich on a pretzel roll and the beef tips for entrees. One of us got the grilled veggies and another got the fries and we split both. The vegetables were a nice mix of squash, mushrooms and onion and the fries were just the right mix of crispy outside and soft inside. We got different desserts to try and both the chocolate flourless cake and key lime pie were worth the calories. Service was great and we were in and out within an hour in spite of the restaurant week crowd.Special Features:
- Busy night, good foodVATravelerDined on 8/12/2014Took advantage of Restaurant Week to try Wildfire. Dining room was noisy, the service was good, the food was very good, although the salmon was not cooked as requested, but was acceptable and the preparation very tasty, so I did not complain. Ample portions, server recommended sharing sides, served family style, which was great (loved the grilled vegetables). Deserts were very good, Key Lime Pie was exceptionally good. Recommend, but if noise is an issue, suggest a reservation requesting the "side car", which are high backed booths.
- Classic spotAirkatDined on 8/11/2014Wildfire is consistently really good. This is one place I'm never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Staff dinner went great!4managerDined on 8/11/2014A dozen of us had a wonderful dinner meeting! Good food and decent service. I would definitely go back with a smaller group or just two of us and be confident that we would enjoy dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKAAA20140101Dined on 8/11/2014Went for wedding anniversary dinner after seeing high rating on OpenTable. Good ambience. Menu selection was OK; seafood trio and bone-in ribeye were decent. Low rating given for poor service.Special Features:
- Very pleasant night outdoctoxDined on 8/10/2014Although we live in rural Kentucky, I get to the DC area frequently. I had not been to a Wildfire before, and while at a meeting in McLean, we thought it looked nice, and tried it. WOW. As soon as we walked in it looked and smelled absolutely lovely. The service at every level from greeting and seating to attention at the table was perfect and professional. The menu is a perfect blend of comfortable and esoteric. The suggested wine pairings were right on. I wish we had a Wlidfire close by. Bowling Green KY (our nearest city, over an hour away) has a lot of tourist traffic, but not one really nice place for a special evening out. But next time I meet clients in DC, it will top my list.Special Features:
- Excellent as usualMelkVIPDined on 8/10/2014We enjoyed our Sunday brunch. As always, the food and service were tops.Special Features:
- Tough to rate- had issuesPinkShirtGuyVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food, once delivered, was very good. Unfortunately my dinner was served undercooked the first time and then it took forever to get it done properly as they started all over again. Our server had forgotten to place the order. Tough to enjoy when your partner is eating and you are watching. They did take care of the meal but it was disappointing.Special Features:
- Tough rib eyeChuckDined on 8/9/2014Bone in rib eye was tough and had large pieces if fat, not marbling. This is the third time I have had a tough steak there and won't be returning.