Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
1714 U International Dr.
McLean, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7034429110x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Brunch & Lunch Saturday-Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00p; Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm; Saturday: 3:00pm-10:30pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; **Open Thanksgiving Day: 10:30am-8:30pm.** Closed Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eddie Ishaq
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Tysons Galleria
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. Step into Wildfire, a steak and chophouse with the aura of a 1940's dinner club. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for an evening with friends or just the two of you. So order a martini, listen to the music and prepare your appetite for some of the most delicious American cuisine you'll find anywhere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Wildfire - Tysons Galleria reviews from OpenTable diners
443 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (199)good for groups (172)great for lunch (165)fit for foodies (128)romantic (94)vibrant bar scene (73)notable wine list (73)great for brunch (69)neighborhood gem (66)hot spot (47)kid-friendly (42)late-night find (21)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- Wildfire is one of the best in NOVAOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014We have been their several times and each time we had a very good dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent lunchJerryVIPDined on 9/14/2014As usual, we had a very pleasant lunch with the food prepared just right.Special Features:
- Awesome BrunchJenTVIPDined on 9/14/2014I was so happy to know that they had my crepes today. Strawberry crepes my favorite. I was especially happy that they recognized my husband's b-day and also that we are regulars. Awesome brunch!Special Features:
- Brunch not as good as it used to besummy79Dined on 9/14/2014Went for brunch with family on Sunday, as we have loved the Wildfire brunches in the past! Unfortunately, there were some menu modifications (the smoked salmon platter is no longer on the menu, and that was one of our favorites!), and even more unfortunately, our waitress was unable to speak to the brunch menu at all (when we asked her about the brunch special, she obviously made something up after hemming/hawing for a few seconds). To quote her, "I don't work brunches." This being a waitress who was serving at 11:00 AM on a Sunday ... We won't let one strike ruin our past experiences, but it was severely disappointing.
- WildfirebirthdayPEggyDined on 9/13/2014The food is always great. It was delicious the evening we went to celebrate my brother's birthday. However, there are so many tables in that restaurant that you can't walk through it at all comfortably. It's usually packed Saturdays but waparticularly so that nite. Their service personnel are always wonderful. However, this particular night our service person was less than attentive and very aloof. We had not complained about anything so maybe she had a personal issue. We talked about it being my brother's birthday but maybe she did not hear us since it was noisy. But we were stunned when she brought our bill as soon as our plates were removed. We had intended to have dessert but she never asked. That's never happened. We just leftSpecial Features:
- Good nice mealericDined on 9/13/2014i have always liked this place and enjoyed it again.
- HappyToEatDined on 9/11/2014The hostess (female with long dark hair pulled back) was very rude. We even caught her in a lie. That set the tone but luckily our server was fantastic and it allowed us to reset and enjoy our dinner. Best specials as well.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/11/2014Great Service and great food. We were a group of 7. The server was pleasant and knowledgeable about the food. The food arrived in a very reasonable amount of time. Everything was freshly prepared and delicious. The cornbread is the best I ever tasted. I had crab cakes and they were fabulous. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/9/2014service was very slow. food was over priced , the steaks we had were sub par,the sides dishes were worse. will not go back
- Abysmal serviceFoodie200VIPDined on 9/7/2014This was an unfortunate experience on a quiet Sunday evening. Wrong food items, lukewarm food. Extremely disappointing.
- Great service & great foodValueKingVIPDined on 9/7/2014My daughter has a gluten allergy and the server and kitchen staff were very accommodating and made sure everything was prepared properly. The steaks were cooked perfectly. Good wine list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was excellentMynyDined on 9/7/2014Service was excellent crab cakes appetizer was perfect, meal portions were huge and we ended up taking home 3 out if 4 to go boxes and the blood orange Cosmo was delicious !Will dine here again .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedDined on 9/6/2014The restrooms were not clean. The waiter did not bring our mixed drinks until we were almost done our main course. We refused them. He said the bar was too busy.
- Time for a deep cleanOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/4/2014No more to say....Time for a deep clean. Sticky seats and walls in the cars, falling apart light fixtures.
- Convenient eleganceEatoutmoreDined on 9/3/2014Chose wildfire for a first date. Staff was excellent from moment we arrived. Food was great as well. Restaurant has several sections/rooms. The area we sat allowed easy conversation (not too loud) and had good atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Great, Reasonable $JimmyVIPDined on 9/3/2014A+. Consistently great meals, service, atmosphere. Reasonably priced. Have dined at Wildfire ~ 50 times, never had a bad meal or experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmyviewDined on 9/3/2014Great ambiance - but I got the Buffalo Chicken sandwich, and granted that is likely not the chef's pride, but it was overdone and the fries were also over cooked. Perhaps they put more attention to the fish or other main dishes - but to me, if you can't get the simple things right, there are plenty or restaurants that can. I chose the restaurant for a business lunch meeting and it was a great choice for that - service was excellent, so I'd give it another try.
- reliable favoriteFtWashLocalDined on 9/1/2014I challenge all my friends to compare Wildfire steaks with their favorite steak places and almost always, money to steak, Wildfire wins hands down. I have friends who also come here for the chicken and tuna, but for me, there is no better place in the DC area (for the money) to get a steak. I recommend the ribeye and try one of their crusts. This visit was no exception. It was the quietest I've ever seen it which was a nice bonus. Food was spot on, waitress was very attentive, and we didn't have to send any of the food back. I'm from Chicago and this is by far one of Chicago's best exports to this area. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- MarkVIPDined on 9/1/2014Great food and service. We enjoyed the bison burger and a salad on Sunday evening and came back on Monday for brunch. Both days were simply outstanding.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing ExperienceFurloughed1VIPDined on 8/31/2014Wildfire Tyson's Corner is one of our go to places for a reliable experience. Unfortunately, our last visit on August 31 was a huge disappointment. The food was good but the service was abysmal. The young lady serving us did not have a clue about good service (e.g., yelling at a colleague while serving us salad is just not done). I will go again and see if this was a one time thing.
- it’s Halibut seasonsarahseesfoodDined on 8/31/2014I love asking employees what is their favorite dish. If someone gushes over something, that’s what I’m going to try. That happened here. The server told us about the baked and crusted halibut that was so good that people call ahead to see when halibut is in season. Let me tell you, the dish and the server did not disappoint -- by far, the best halibut I’ve ever had, and as a pescetarian, that says a lot!Special Features:
- Food was good; service only fairEatingInNoVaDined on 8/30/2014We had the petite filet, filet, and salmon with potato sides - all were very good. Downsides were that we had to send one petite filet back because they had butterflied it and the service was somewhat slow - maybe because it was a Saturday night. All in all I would definitely go there again. Its mall location is not glamorous, but does make it easy to park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch spotOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/30/2014Very tasty food. Friendly service. Reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They forgot My Son's & My BirthdayBillVIPDined on 8/29/2014Wildfire was a favorite of ours so we decided to go there for my son's and my birthday...same day. Noted this in the open table reservation. The waiter completely forgot about it or didn't read the profile notes. The manager checked and it was in there. So, this is not the first time that Wildfire has forgotten something in our profile notes and have had to let the manager know. The problem is that the Wildfire doesn't seem to learn what it can do differently next time. Bad service cannot be dismissed by the gift coupon...time to find a different steak place in Tysons...there are many! As always, the food was awesome but diminished by the two forgotten birthdays and a resulting crappy experience..again..at Wildfire
- hungrygirlVIPDined on 8/29/2014The food is predictably good and the service was great. We were celebrating a birthday and someone in our party was incredibly late, but the service compensated for the late arrival.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite lunch spotMattDined on 8/27/2014I work in Tyson's Corner and this is my #1 choice when inviting business associates to lunch. The food services is always great.Special Features:
- Very pleasant experienceOnTheSpotDined on 8/25/2014We had lots of appetizers and they were all good. Servings were huge. Service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, to a TEE!YUMMODined on 8/25/2014My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. Waiter was helpful in my husband's selection of beer and I had a martini to start, with a basket of delicious bread. The halibut was mouth watering and he ate every bite of his horseradish encrusted filet. In the past, we have done the beer and wine flights which allow you to sample various products. Our waiter was attentive and the evening was delightful.Special Features:
- Not on fireOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014The dining room was way toooo loud, so loud that the server couldn't (or maybe didn't care to) hear our order and so didn't get it right for 3 people. The steak was tough, and we felt nickled and dimed by having to pay more for a loaded baked potato. This was our first time here and we wont' be going back with so many other good places to try.
- Excellent food and service.MikeDined on 8/24/2014We had the cedar-planked salmon and macadamia nut crusted halibut and both were delicious. The halibut with macadamia nuts was outstanding. We have always had very good meals at Wildfire.Special Features:
- pjchDined on 8/23/2014Got there on time.6:30p..was offered a table in the worst place right next to/ in a work station.Asked for a different table .put right in the middle of two large groups, there was only two of us)...there were plenty of empty tables elsewhere. Wait staff took 13 minute to even acknowledge us...so would we go back...NO! Maybe they just don't like "Open Table" reservations!!
- Better than we expected!FoodieFanDined on 8/22/2014We had a very good meal at Wildfire on a recent trip to DC. My expectations were low as it is a chain but we were pleasantly surprised. The steaks and sides were very well prepared and the service attentive and professional. We would have no hesitation about dining at Wildfire again.Special Features:
- Good food, good service2eatoutDined on 8/21/2014We went to Wildfire for our anniversary. The meal was excellent -- filet mignon and fish. The service was also excellent. We received a $20 coupon from the restaurant which made a three-course meal with drinks and a free anniversary dessert very reasonable for the quality and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice for fine diningSteakloverDined on 8/20/2014We went prior to a Josh Groban concert. Our date night. The only bad thing I can say is it took so long to get the server to make her first visit- over 10 mins- that my husband went and asked the host. But she did well to make up for the initial mistake. Service wa excellent the rest of the meal. The drinks are all overpriced- but I guess that's true no matter where you go. The prices for the nicer steaks were worth it to me. Cooked right, presented ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than the CompetitionsandymDined on 8/20/2014Had a wonderful dinner at Tysons Wildfire with our 12-year-old grandson. Server was particularly down-to-earth and friendly. Liked her a lot. Had eaten at one of your major competitors the week before. Wilfire food was far superior in every way. Atmosphere and service also better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistentzanexecVIPDined on 8/20/2014A good place to dine, food and service always spot on.Special Features:
- One of the best restaurantsVinceMVIPDined on 8/18/2014Excellent restaurant with excellent menu and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeHulsieDined on 8/18/2014We hosted some friends for their 50th wedding anniversary. They had never been to Wikdfire. As usual, it was great. We especially enjoy the 3 course lunch special. We waddled out of there full of fabulous food!Special Features:
- Great Steak & Seafood Alternative!Critic4gfoodVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was my first time at this restaurant…to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We also decided to try it out because of DC restaurant's week. For a table of four, we decided to go with the 3-course special (salad, entree, & dessert). I had the salmon, my daughter had the chicken special, and both my husband and son-in-law had prime rib. Everyone was pleased with everything except the cheesecake….it was somewhat tasteless without much flavor; what a disappointment! Other than the cheesecake, the rest of the meal and service was fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak too chewyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/17/2014Wildfire charged me a bill for another guest. Still under dispute.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.