Wildfire - Schaumburg
1250 E Higgins Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: (847) 995-0100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Lunch Saturday-Sunday: 12:00pm-3:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday: 4:00pm-11:00pm; Saturday 3:00pm-11:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; Open Thanksgiving Day: 11:30am-8:00pm; Closed Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Luis Trujillo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Schaumburg
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Wildfire - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
646 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (403)good for groups (267)fit for foodies (210)romantic (176)great for lunch (140)notable wine list (117)hot spot (113)neighborhood gem (108)vibrant bar scene (84)kid-friendly (40)great for brunch (26)late-night find (26)great for outdoor dining (20)scenic view (7)Show More
- Same As Always...KennethVIPDined on 11/21/2014Which is a good thing. Food is always very good as is the service..I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/15/2014was very dissappointed, made it cleat on online reseration comments that it was my wifes 55th bday, yet no acknowledgement after dinner with a little cake or some kind of desert, were rushed out kinda because of 2 hour wait for diners?I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent foodTigerDined on 11/15/2014Went here with my wife on a Saturday night. Food and service was awesome. Had 7:45 reservations. Got there at 6 so we sat in bar, met a few different people; everyone including staff was very friendly. We had a great time. Our table was ready right on time. Had filets which were perfect! Great night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to make a memory.CraigDined on 11/15/2014Went there for our third anniversary on a Saturday night...extremely busy place..had a reservation, had to wait about 15 minutes past our reservation time but that was ok. Waiter's name was Mike and was one of the best I have encountered in my life, even brought us a free desert for our anniversary...very nice touch that will bring me back here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent good food and service.BarbaraVIPDined on 11/15/2014We take friends, family and out of towners for dinner and drinks. The food and service are consistently good with no bad surprises. This time we took friends from Indianapolis and they truly enjoyed their meal. One actually made pleasant sounds while eating his steak. I like the flexibility one has in mixing up the vegetables to go along with their meat. They are accommodating and try to please without making you feel they are doing you a favor. Consistently good.Special Features:
- Good LunchJES3Dined on 11/15/2014Met friends for a late lunch on a Saturday. The food was very good. We especially appreciated being allowed to sit and talk after finishing our meal, instead of getting the rush to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- userkaren214VIPDined on 11/15/2014Good food-there for a BD with another couple. There were 4 of us-we all enjoyed our meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightDinnerdateDined on 11/14/2014My husband and I were so happy to have a night out. We had a 7:15 reservation but did not get seated until 7:45. While waiting we ordered a drink from the overly packed bar, there was not one seat at the bar, and not much room to stand anywhere either, I personally felt uncomfortable. Once we got seated I felt that the seats are on top of eachother and the dinning room is very loud. The service was great and the food was fantastic, the crab cake with the Avalon seafood platter was the best I ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/13/2014Six of us went to wildfire at 7:30 on a Thursday night. We've all been to this restaurant many times, and we enjoy it. However, first they were out of the bottle of wine we ordered. Ok, that happens, no problem. Then they were out of that night's special (duck) when two of us tried to order that. (They didn't say, ahead of time, "we're out of duck"; rather they waited until some of us ordered it.). Finally when one of us ordered the ice cream sundae for dessert, they came back and said they were out of ice cream! Really??? The manager apologized, and comped us two desserts, but this was way below what I expect at Wildfire. I'll give them another chance, hoping this was just a fluke. But if it happens again, I'm done with them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealDbldVIPDined on 11/11/2014Took a group there, great service and outstanding meal. Everyone enjoyed themselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PapaDined on 11/11/2014Service started out iffy but got better as we progressed All food was as ordered. We were at a bad seating location do to a repair being done on front door Made it very drafty while eating perhaps a screen at the door to block the wind. On the way out my wife ordered a pie to go lady never came back left without itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointedDinersDined on 11/10/2014I cannot tell you how disappointed we were in the food Monday night (40th bd celebration) the food was embarrassing. My daughter's new boyfriend was with us for the first time and we were embarrassed by the NY Strip steak he ordered. Looked like something you would get from Outback Steakhouse and definitely not 12 ounces. My granddaughter does not eat meat so the server recommended something from the lunch menu. Well, it looked as though it was left over from lunch. Unidentifiable vegetables and dried out pasta! Coconut shrimp were cold and dry, skirt steak was cold, prime rib dip sandwich was all bread, and no meat, and my daughter's trio of filet was the size of three quarters side by side by side. So disappointed!Special Features:
- steady and consistentNikb313VIPDined on 11/9/2014I go to Wildfire alot. Because the food is great, the supper club atmosphere is classy and the service is usually great. If you are a martini drinker, you have to try the stormy night. The lunch stuffed burgers are to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love WildfireLuv4foodVIPDined on 11/9/2014We are a frequent diners at WF for both lunch/dinner, perfect spot for a Sunday afternoon meal. First time that we sat in bar which was fairly empty so it was quite it was also the first time service was not the best. I'm sure he was a veteran server but he lacked attentiveness. The salmon chopped salad should indicate raw or cooked salmon otherwise good experience. I have always recommended Wildfire and will continue to do so, it is a great meal, fairly priced and relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wildfireavila1Dined on 11/8/2014The Waiter was very informative and polite. The over experience at the restaurant was very pleasurable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeDuffman9000Dined on 11/8/2014We wanted to treat our very best friends for dinner. We walked right in at our reservation time (the nice hostess allowed me some additional time due to long movie-thanks!), service was prompt, food was great! Thanks Wildfire!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scallop heavenfoodie11Dined on 11/8/2014My husband brought me here for my birthday dinner. I wanted to dine here specifically for the scallops and wild rice pilaf. I have dreams about this meal!It is so wonderfully good.The warm breads,the beet and goat cheese salad,the French onion soup and lobster and shrimp bisque were all excellent.Our service was good and we were not rushed so it made for an enjoyable evening!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/8/2014After multiple visits to Wildfire, find each vist very consistent with food quality and service. Always a treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryfoodjunkieDined on 11/8/2014We enjoyed our dining experience very much. Customer service is high on their priority. We will come back again.Special Features:
- My FavoriteShortyDined on 11/8/2014Wildfire has wonderful food and I love it. I go on special occasions and save all year to be able to afford the wonderful food they serve and enjoy it completely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fairly pricySweenyDined on 11/8/2014Service was fair to good, but the food was just so-so. Husband's coconut shrimp looked over cooked. My pork loin was tough and on the dry side. The tenderloin round and lamb chop were delicious. Food is pricy and I guess I expected more from what I thought was a cut above the rest restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationluvtogolf7Dined on 11/8/2014My wife, son and I had an early dinner at Wildfire Schaumburg on Saturday, 11/08/14. It was a fantastic experience! The food quality has always been top-notch here and this evening was no exception. My wife and I had one of the specials, the nut-encrusted halibut...marvelous!! Rarely can you find halibut anywhere so this was special. The server couldn't do enough for us, he was very attentive. This was my wife's birthday and I had requested via OpenTable that a small dessert be brought to the table after the meal. This was done without me having to remind anyone at the restaurant about my request and the three of us shared the delicious warm chocolate fudge brownie that was served. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MMmmmrr26Dined on 11/7/2014Great food, ambience, service! Ran a little late on the resv., but it was Saturday night and they had at least 2 parties. A little noisy. Overall though we enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Great dining!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/7/2014Nice menu choices, delicious food, great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice birthdaySusieDined on 11/7/2014It was my birthday - so made a reservation here and was not disappointed service and food excellent - atmosphere was very nice and arrived early enough to beat the crowd - could use some music - maybe after a certain time a piano bar?? so folks would stick around.Special Features:
- Disappointed in steak and fishHelloKittyDined on 11/7/2014Fish was dry; steak was so-so; wild rice tasted heavily processed and salty. Grilled shrimp was excellent. Dessert menu is very, very good.Special Features:
- Seasonal Halibut - Great ChoiceDisneynut9Dined on 11/7/2014The seasonal special is spectacular. It is Alaskan Halibut and it is wonderfully prepared. Team that up with roasted vegetables and your taste buds will thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experience!ErinDined on 11/6/2014The lobster and artichoke au gratin appetizer was to die for! Everything else was great, too, but that was stand-out!Special Features:
- Always exceeds expectations!rsalvadoVIPDined on 11/5/2014I took a colleague to lunch at Wildfire Schaumburg. We asked for a side booth because we needed a large table to work....this worked great! The food was fabulous as always and the service was super quick.Special Features:
- Great as AlwaysRussVIPDined on 11/4/2014For special occasions where we know we will get great service and excellent food we often choose Wildfire. It's been the choice for many of our Family's birthday, and other special events. You can rely on Wlidfire for an excellent dining experience in the suburbs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never been disappointedDisneynut9Dined on 11/4/2014I can count on excellent food & service at Wildfire. I look forward to when I have a business lunch scheduled to meet at Wildfire. I especially enjoy the seasonal Halibut.Special Features:
- Always on PointDbldVIPDined on 11/3/2014Never disappointed when dining at Wildfire, great food and service. I dined with someone that has special dietary needs and they made sure to account for them in the food preparation. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great place to meet and eat!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/3/2014The atmosphere is always lively, the wait staff are very helpful and pleasant, and the food never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice treat. It's been too longPlinkVIPDined on 11/2/2014First off, I think Wildfire is more a $$$ than a $$ restaurant. My wife and son loved their steaks. I had the macadamia nut crusted halibut that was awesome. The flight of beers was good but not very cold. Asparagus was just ok.
- Not what I ExpectedGiorghinhoDined on 11/2/2014No variety in the food. Very simple, the portion was not enough for the price you pay. Took a long time to serve lthe food. The place is nice. I have been there before a couple of times and was fine but not at this time.
- keep coming backperfectVIPDined on 11/2/2014although there are so many wonderful restaurants in this area, we always gravitate to wildfire. always a perfect meal, and service second to none. you always see the same friendly faces. whether you are checking in, or sitting and ordering. it says a lot about the exceptional management team when the employees you see time and time again are the same. nice job management!Special Features:
- Great FoodBleacherbum28Dined on 11/1/2014We went for our anniversary and had a good time. Prices are high - but worth it. This is not your run of the mill steak joint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- scoutDined on 11/1/2014Great restaurant. We have never been disappointed. One of our steaks was too rare. My wife ate what she could, and we took the rest home. We did not complain since enough of the steak was prepared correctly to fill her up. However our waiter (who was outstanding) noticed how rare her steak was and took it off the bill. Because of his action we are even bigger fans of The Wildfire. We plan to visit more often, and are spreading the word about our experience.Special Features:
- great spotcam15Dined on 10/31/2014The food was excellent. It was quiet enough to enjoy conversation. The service was good. I would go back. That steak was juicy and flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServerMargolisDined on 10/31/2014I believe our server's name was Kelly, but I wouldn't swear to it. She was blonde. Her level of service was outstanding, especially considering how busy she was. The food was great. My prime rib could have been served a tad hotter, but it wasn't the end of the world. We had a lobster dip appetizer that was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.