Wildfire - Schaumburg
1250 E Higgins Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8479950100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Lunch Saturday-Sunday: 11:15am-3:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday: 4:00pm-11:00pm; Saturday 3:00pm-11:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; Open Thanksgiving Day: 11:30am-8:00pm; Closed Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Luis Trujillo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Schaumburg
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Wildfire - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
627 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (399)good for groups (248)fit for foodies (205)romantic (185)great for lunch (139)notable wine list (117)neighborhood gem (113)hot spot (105)vibrant bar scene (75)kid-friendly (42)great for brunch (30)great for outdoor dining (27)late-night find (27)scenic view (5)Show More
- charlieVIPDined on 10/27/2014The food was excellent, as always, but our server, Mike McK, was probably the best one we have ever had there.Special Features:
- Just Ok...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2014I was bit underwhelmed. The service was okay and the food was okay. I spent about 130 by myself including tip (my bill was 106 for dinner). For those prices I would expect excellence not just average service and food.Special Features:
- Always good!TbagilitoDined on 10/26/2014Wildfire has always been a family favorite of ours. The food, drinks, and service never disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not good portions for the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014it was all about the Ambiance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Great evening with friends.EARoachDined on 10/25/2014We enjoyed our dinner with friends. The Duck Gumbo was outstanding! Our server was excellent, made great recommendations, was very efficient. Noise level not a problem at all. We will be returning again soon. highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Former wildfire fanseasoneddinersDined on 10/25/2014Always loved Wildfire but was so disappointed in the filet mignon and porterhouse steaks. Service was great and we were not rushed but our steaks were cooked properly but not as good as in the past.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysGrazDined on 10/24/2014We enjoy the great service and food each time. We have been to each Chicago area Wildfire and have had consistent great service and dining experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall goodelmkoDined on 10/24/2014Pretty much everything I've had on the menu is good. This place is a little pricey for a normal Friday night dinner, but it would be good for a special occasion or once in a while with some close friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious brown aleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/24/2014Efficiency excellent, wait time minimum if you have a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but overpriced.SquatDined on 10/23/2014Overall experience was OK. We had a reservation only to be given a pager once all of our party arrived followed by a 15 minute wait. So we were sat down about 25 minutes after our reservation time (one of our party members was 10 minutes late). On top of that table location was poor for a reservation. Near the entrance on the edge of the restaurant. Waitress was excellent although late to come to the table (after that attentive and present). Food was good but overpriced for the quality given. I had a porter house. Filet portion was good. New York Strip portion was OK. Roasted vegetables were fair at best. I think I'd either get a cheaper steak at a better value or pay more for a great steak.
- A Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014My wife and I went to Wildfire for our Anniversary and it was a Fabulous experience. Our server Neri was great!! Food was timed perfectly, cold food cold, hot food hot and delicious!! Will definitely go back as soon as we can!Special Features:
- food was not goodc2012Dined on 10/22/2014I ordered a pepper chicken brest and it was too salty and too much black pepper. .....food wasn't good and a bit pricey ....Special Features:
- Great HalabutFoodieVIPDined on 10/20/2014Love the Halibut special...delicious. Did not care for the over cooked broccoli:(Special Features:
- Fantastic first time experienceDiningOutFanDined on 10/19/2014The entire experience made for a memorable night. No problems with the online reservation and we we seated right away. As we were walking to our table we spotted a booth that was being cleared. We requested to be seated there and were accommodated immediately after the clearing was finished. The waitress was attentive and made fantastic recommendations. The food was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience and cannot wait to return. This will definitely become a "go to dining experience" which we would recommend to friends without any hesitation. If you are looking for a fabulous dining experience, this is the placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BarBdollBarBdollDined on 10/19/2014My husband and I love Wildfire, and when we want to celebrate an occasion, it is usually our first pick! The service is great, and the food is always delicious!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Have dinned at Wildfire ( this location) many times. Food Steaks, fish, lamb chops consistently very good cooked perfectly Service very accommodating with out hovering Always are go to place for special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildfire Schaumburg Nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/18/2014I brought my wife here for a birthday celebration. The food was outstanding as we both did steak. The shrimp and crab bisque was delicious. I would highly recommend it. Service was very good.Special Features:
- Still the One!chicagobobVIPDined on 10/18/2014The Wildfire in Schaumburg remains our "go to" place in Schaumburg! We base this on great service, fantastic meals and a great and welcoming atmosphere that starts with management and permeates through the entire staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice!momof3Dined on 10/18/2014My family and I were celebrating an anniversary and Sweetest Day. We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. The waitress even said Happy Anniversary to us to start the dinner perfectly. We love Wildfire!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant Saturday late lunchIllinoistravelerVIPDined on 10/18/2014One of the better values and experiences. Taking a break from Saturday tumultSpecial Features:
- Solid.BillyBobDined on 10/17/2014Always a good meal, regardless of menu items selected. Steak temperatures can be somewhat inconsistent but minor. Restaurant was busy, had to wait 30 minutes past reservation time. Service outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!jad370Dined on 10/17/2014Completely awesome service! Food was excellent! Moderately priced!Special Features:
- Never disappointsDianeDined on 10/16/2014We had a wonderful dinner - server was outstanding, food excellent and price point fair - we had a great night! Wildfire never disappoints!Special Features:
- Our server was the bestruokjsDined on 10/16/2014My husband and I came for our 7 year anniversary, food was great, our server took the time to explain things as needed. When our diner was completed, unexpected to us, we were brought out a dessert in celebration of our anniversary. Totally unexpected, and suprised, definitely a much improved experience from the last time I was here. Thanks to Mandy our server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family ReunionMarineVIPDined on 10/16/2014Important reuniting with relative. Wanted everything to come off well, it did. Food, drink, service, ambiance,and noise level was perfect.Special Features:
- PeachesncreamiDined on 10/15/2014The waitress spilled water all over my partner's food, table, and seat. They did give him another meal and comped his regular meal, but the evening was ruined.Special Features:
- bizlunch4uDined on 10/15/2014Food was excellent as always, portions are a little too generous. Noise level is always an issue when it's busy, and large parties are oddly seated with next to small parties which ramps up the noise level. Service was average - server reasonable about refilling purchased drinks but lax on refilling water which one member of our party was drinking. Still the halibut is killer!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/14/2014We had a reservation for 6:00 p.m. and were seated immediately upon arrival. Our service was great and she took good card of us. We were celebrating a birthday and she did not rush our evening.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnervdudeDined on 10/12/2014My girlfriend and I are Wildfire regulars. This occasion was the 2 year anniversary of our first date. We specifically requested the same waiter (Mike Mc). He's great! Entertaining without being overbearing! Always very knowledgeable about the food & drink. For drinks, the apple martini & the Hess wine! Bacon-wrapped scallops to start ("bacon is the candy of meats") For dinner, went surf & turf specials. The in-season halibut & the peppercorn/pomegranate ny steak. Dessert pumpkin pie a la mode...Everything was TOP NOTCH!! Cannot wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening outTaraDined on 10/12/2014The food was good, I've had better... But this was right up close to that. It was a little hard to understand the waiter, but not too bad. Service was good. No complaintsSpecial Features:
- Great food, challenging atmosphereDimplesVIPDined on 10/12/2014I really like the food at wildfire and the service is always great. Don't go here if you want a quiet romantic evening. There are many children/babies most times I have been here and we all know they would rather be at MCD's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gluten freeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014I have celiac and this is why I come here! Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerSuperDaveDined on 10/11/2014Was recommend by friend that's from area, great place food & cocktails fantastic. Would for sure dine their again..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014it is been awhile since I've dined at wildfire and I was really looking forward to another great experience, but I was disappointed. we arrived early and went into the bar to relax before dinner. We were surprised to see a minor seated at the bar. Our table was ready 30 minutes after our reservation time. our waiter was very good but brought the main course before we were finished with our salad. I ordered my steak Pittsburgh but it was black and blue. I asked that it be cooked some more but when it came back and was still under done to my liking. After shelling out 180 dollars I was a little bit disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fam get togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014I love the salads, the steaks, side dishes, soups appetizers and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyBobbygDined on 10/10/2014Always hard to choose. The steaks are great. I always like the filet. The fish is also great. I love the plank salmon especially with the sweet sauce. The broccoli is excellent also. Can't go wrong at Wildfire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryDaryl1138Dined on 10/10/2014Came for our anniversary dinner and it was outstanding! Highly recommend the ribeye medallions but I hear I was lucky to get them as they run out of these early.Special Features:
- Another awesome dining experienceShirlDined on 10/10/2014We were celebrating my husband's 60th birthday. Outstanding food and service. So courteous, so professional. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Always a favorite!LyleKVIPDined on 10/9/2014One of our regular spots we return to every month.Special Features:
- very niceggg5050Dined on 10/6/2014i have been here several times, and it is always good!Special Features: