Wildfire - Schaumburg
1250 E Higgins Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8479950100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Lunch Saturday-Sunday: 11:15am-3:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday: 4:00pm-11:00pm; Saturday 3:00pm-11:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; Open Thanksgiving Day: 11:30am-8:00pm; Closed Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Luis Trujillo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Schaumburg
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Wildfire - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
623 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (403)good for groups (245)fit for foodies (207)romantic (186)great for lunch (146)notable wine list (117)neighborhood gem (116)hot spot (95)vibrant bar scene (71)kid-friendly (42)great for brunch (33)late-night find (32)great for outdoor dining (30)scenic view (5)Show More
- Never disappointsDianeDined on 10/16/2014We had a wonderful dinner - server was outstanding, food excellent and price point fair - we had a great night! Wildfire never disappoints!Special Features:
- PeachesncreamiDined on 10/15/2014The waitress spilled water all over my partner's food, table, and seat. They did give him another meal and comped his regular meal, but the evening was ruined.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/15/2014Food was excellent as always, portions are a little too generous. Noise level is always an issue when it's busy, and large parties are oddly seated with next to small parties which ramps up the noise level. Service was average - server reasonable about refilling purchased drinks but lax on refilling water which one member of our party was drinking. Still the halibut is killer!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/14/2014We had a reservation for 6:00 p.m. and were seated immediately upon arrival. Our service was great and she took good card of us. We were celebrating a birthday and she did not rush our evening.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnervdudeDined on 10/12/2014My girlfriend and I are Wildfire regulars. This occasion was the 2 year anniversary of our first date. We specifically requested the same waiter (Mike Mc). He's great! Entertaining without being overbearing! Always very knowledgeable about the food & drink. For drinks, the apple martini & the Hess wine! Bacon-wrapped scallops to start ("bacon is the candy of meats") For dinner, went surf & turf specials. The in-season halibut & the peppercorn/pomegranate ny steak. Dessert pumpkin pie a la mode...Everything was TOP NOTCH!! Cannot wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening outTaraDined on 10/12/2014The food was good, I've had better... But this was right up close to that. It was a little hard to understand the waiter, but not too bad. Service was good. No complaintsSpecial Features:
- Great food, challenging atmosphereDimplesVIPDined on 10/12/2014I really like the food at wildfire and the service is always great. Don't go here if you want a quiet romantic evening. There are many children/babies most times I have been here and we all know they would rather be at MCD's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gluten freeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/12/2014I have celiac and this is why I come here! Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerSuperDaveDined on 10/11/2014Was recommend by friend that's from area, great place food & cocktails fantastic. Would for sure dine their again..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014it is been awhile since I've dined at wildfire and I was really looking forward to another great experience, but I was disappointed. we arrived early and went into the bar to relax before dinner. We were surprised to see a minor seated at the bar. Our table was ready 30 minutes after our reservation time. our waiter was very good but brought the main course before we were finished with our salad. I ordered my steak Pittsburgh but it was black and blue. I asked that it be cooked some more but when it came back and was still under done to my liking. After shelling out 180 dollars I was a little bit disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fam get togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014I love the salads, the steaks, side dishes, soups appetizers and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyBobbygDined on 10/10/2014Always hard to choose. The steaks are great. I always like the filet. The fish is also great. I love the plank salmon especially with the sweet sauce. The broccoli is excellent also. Can't go wrong at Wildfire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryDaryl1138Dined on 10/10/2014Came for our anniversary dinner and it was outstanding! Highly recommend the ribeye medallions but I hear I was lucky to get them as they run out of these early.Special Features:
- Another awesome dining experienceShirlDined on 10/10/2014We were celebrating my husband's 60th birthday. Outstanding food and service. So courteous, so professional. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Always a favorite!LyleKVIPDined on 10/9/2014One of our regular spots we return to every month.Special Features:
- very niceggg5050Dined on 10/6/2014i have been here several times, and it is always good!Special Features:
- SpontaneousVacaVIPDined on 10/6/2014This is always a great place for food wine and atmosphere. Great Service that nightSpecial Features:
- Going to change my choiceDinersDined on 10/4/2014After many years off always ordering the Coconut Shrimp, I will have to find a new dish to order. The price of this dish had risen to $23.95, high for a fried shrimp dish, but if ok, I would not mind. Although the price has risen, the size of the shrimp has diminished to a bite sized morsel, and just fair in quality. I love this restaurant but no longer my favorite dish.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/4/2014We eat there frequently and the blond hostess is so nice,always recognizes us and gives us the same table...no 120...food is wonder,service always right on ...never found anything to complain about.Special Features:
- EXCELLENT!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/4/2014What a great restaurant .... Traveling from LA and couldn't ask for a more wonderful experience - great service, outstanding food - friendly staff. A MUST.Special Features:
- Service was outstandingJules223Dined on 10/4/2014Isabella was wonderful! The ambience was perfect in celebrating with great friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Fails.robnlizDined on 10/4/2014Everytime we visit Wildfire in Schaumburg, we are never disappointed. The food is amazing, and the service is always very good.Special Features:
- Good timeDateDined on 10/4/2014I went with my husband early on a Saturday (6pm) and the food was delicious! We ordered our favorite meals, mine the Saturday night special, the filet Wellington and him a prime rib. Very yummy meals and cocktails. The waitress was very pleasent. Normally I don't order desert but this night I ordered the crem brûlée and my husband ordered the apple pie, and he loved his. Unfortunaly they were out of cream brûlée at 6:40 at night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great job as usual.CharlesDined on 10/3/2014Wildfire did not disappoint. Our waiter was one of the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VoiceDined on 10/3/2014Always delicious, although pricey! Our server was impeccable and the atmosphere warm and cozy!Special Features:
- priceyjudioDined on 10/3/2014pricey for the quality. Halibut was very salty and did not look like halibut. sent back. ordered something else, took awhile, my guests finished by the time my order came. By that time I had lost my appetite. My son recommended Wildfire but I was disappointed. If I went back I would get a simple filet. Salad too pricey. Sweet potato was good.Special Features:
- Very upscaleClassy1Dined on 10/2/2014Very nice and cozy restaurant to dine at. Valet parking Was fantastic as well. Staff is definitely amazing and friendly. Me and the spouse will definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WildfireDining911Dined on 10/1/2014Really enjoyed an excellent meal, great service and ambiance. Did not feel rushed and enjoyed my lunch tremendously. Leisurely and delightful. Waitress very helpful and attentive. Will definitely be backSpecial Features:
- A+ Birthday celebrationkarenDined on 9/30/2014Met my sister to celebrate her birthday. Our waiter was extremely knowledgeable about the menu. He offered suggestions, told us of staff favorites, etc. Service was quick but not rushed! We had the Alaskan Halibut. A little crispy on the outside and warm, flaky and oh so delicious on the inside. It is our favorite item on the menu and since it's a is availability is almost over for this year we indulged. The Wildfire Chopped Salad is always a favorite too. Great blend of lettuce, avocado, tortilla strips, bacon, chicken and bleu cheese. The dressing on this is a tiny bit sweet, but great combination of flavors....nothing too overwhelmingSpecial Features:
- So glad we chose Wildfire!mary8801Dined on 9/29/2014So glad we chose Wildfire to celebrate our 24th anniversary! Stephen was wonderful and as always the food was delicious. Very comortable and relaxing, a great night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service was greatWillDined on 9/28/2014The food and service was great was there for our anniversary...Purposely went early because of the noise in the past. Our Waitess and staff were very pleasant and we were seated promptly and service was good. Only, thing I thought was a little disappointing was this was our anniversary and they really didnt do anything to make it memorable.. This is not a cheap place $14 for a cocktail. I have been to other restaurants where they have had a rose for my wife, a card, special menu or a comped a dessert..not here..nothing nada...sorry...Special Features:
- Nice Sunday lunchIllinoistravelerVIPDined on 9/28/2014We go here often. Very nice and quiet on Sunday. Great Salmon BLTSpecial Features:
- WildfireblackbirdDined on 9/27/2014The steaks were very tender & flavorful- service was excellent as alwaysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedExpectedmoreDined on 9/27/2014My wife and I went here for our anniversary and although I have been here about 20 times before, I was disappointed on this visit. The family next to us must have thought this was Red Robin, they had their 8 year old boy sitting in a booster chair some of the time and on his dads lap or wandering around the other times. The couple two tables away must have come in from fishing, the lady had on shorts and a tank top and the man had on boat shoes, shorts and a t-shirt. It also felt like we were dining on a freeway, way too much foot traffic by our table. The server was of Mexican heritage and I think I understood about 3 of every 10 words he said. Overall, the food was good, but the atmosphere and total package was disappointing.
- Family Birthdays CelebrationLoveWFDined on 9/27/2014I requested a quieter location with a round table. And we got it! The food was superior and the waiter even better than superior!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GR8TIMEBYALLDined on 9/26/2014Superb food, atmosphere, and service...always a great time to be here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbeatable ServiceSarahDined on 9/26/2014My husband and I went out for a rare "alone" date and we alway know we can have a lovely meal at Wildfire! Our server was knowledgable, accomodating and patient. The food was outstanding...as always. It is consistently great. The potato crusted scallops were amazing! And of course, you can't go wrong with a filet there. I could smell the cedar planks cooking salmon and I struggled with not ordering that! It is by far the best salmon I've ever had. We are rewards members and our meal ended up being $5.55 after using our rewards points...it's a great program! Thank you for making our date night perfect!Special Features:
- Excellent food.edgeDined on 9/24/2014Service was great and the food even better. Very crowded for a Wednesday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, service was averageOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Service could have been a bit friendlier for the cost of menu items. Also the special was not the best meat I have had....again could be a bit better cut for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/21/2014By far the best place to go in the Woodfield area.Special Features: