Wildfire - Lincolnshire
235 Parkway Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Lincolnshire
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: (847) 279-7900
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 am -2:00pm; Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Lunch Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm-2:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm; Saturday 2:00pm-10:30pm; Sunday: 2:00pm-9:00pm. Closed Thanksgiving. Open Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Humberto Morales
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Lincolnshire
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Lincolnshire - Best Restaurants in Lincolnshire ›
Wildfire - Lincolnshire reviews from OpenTable diners
542 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (347)good for groups (223)fit for foodies (185)neighborhood gem (163)great for lunch (139)romantic (129)hot spot (117)notable wine list (107)vibrant bar scene (85)kid-friendly (56)great for brunch (37)late-night find (30)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Good quality foodD96D125Dined on 11/25/2014I had several dinners here mainly for business meal but sometimes with family. Quality of food is fairly consistent and meets expectation. Original beer is a good one to start off. Perhaps wine list may need a little more upgrade in my mind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak Diane missed the markHappyatWildfireVIPDined on 11/23/2014They had a new "Steak Diane" like rib eye that was nothing like any steak Diane I had ever had. The sauce, while tasty, was more like an au jus than a sauce. Other than that, everything was great with impeccable service by Jennifer as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW - Much Better Than ExpectedHotRoxJewelerDined on 11/23/2014I took my girlfriend here for dinner for her birthday because it is her favorite local restaurant. I was expecting high priced simply prepared meals in a loud atmosphere. I was wrong. We started with signature martinis which were tart and tasty - I recommend the lemon. I saw another table sharing the house salad as we walked in so we had that as a first course - a surprisingly nice blend of fresh ingredients, including egg. It looked as good as it tasted. However, my tuna was the star of the meal. It was the very best piece of tuna I've ever had - having been unable to master its preparation at home, I frequently order tuna when dining out. It was perfectly cooked , tender and flavorful. The side sauces added a salty and spicy accompaniment -yum. My friend was very also very pleased with her cedar planked salmon. Our server brought out a flourless chocolate cake and ice cream to celebrate her birthday - a nice touch to the evening. This meal was so good that I ordered the lemon pepper chicken to bring home for my husband. He too, was surprised at the flavor and tenderness of the meat. We will definitely be coming back to Wildfire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependable and TastyDallasAg81Dined on 11/22/2014This was our fourth or fifth time. .they never disappoint. Had beef wellington for the first time. Delish..key lime pie to top it off. Everyone had a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/22/2014Always consistently good! One of our favorites! We go there for a nice lunch, dinner and special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had another great dinner.2FoodiesDined on 11/21/2014We continue to be very pleased with the service, menu and ambiance at Wildfire. We often meet friends there and have always found the food to be great. Keep up the good work! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great girls dinnerSueVDined on 11/21/2014Great time with group of 8. While a bit pricey , food was really good and we were not rushed on a Friday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!kpettDined on 11/20/2014Food is always consistently great and service was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatDennyVIPDined on 11/20/2014Never disappoints. Honors reservations even when crowdedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JaneVIPDined on 11/19/2014A great restaurant with lots of energy - Although we had an early reservation (6 PM), the place was packed. We were seated immediately. The wait staff and management team were constantly on the move to insure that service was top notch, e.g., refilled water glasses, empty plates removed immediately without being intrusive. I tried the martini flight - interesting, but next time I'll go with just individual cocktails. We also had soup, salad, chicken Moreno, and a burger. All were terrific choices, but it is the service that is the star attraction.Special Features:
- Food and ServiceRinoDined on 11/16/2014The steak here is outstanding! The service and food always is the finest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good!SpindogVIPDined on 11/15/2014This location is my favorite even though they all look alike! Lettue Entertain You is fabulous at training their staff to be consistently courteous, knowledgable, and serve great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 11/15/2014For one of the few times, my steak was not great. They butterflied it at first - even though I specifically asked them not to. They redid it, but it was only fair. The split pea soup - a special of the day - was thin and watery. We've been here many times - first time the food wasn't great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or missamjogoVIPDined on 11/14/2014Lately, you can't count on the food being good. Both our dinners were overcooked and dry. Service was bad. Our cocktails didn't arrive until 1 minute before our dinner. Then, we were overcharged and had to not only explain to the waiter but also the manager. This used to be our Friday night dinner place, but going to change that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent food, many locationsmehNotAFoodieDined on 11/12/2014For being a chain, Wildfire still has some good quality cuts. The wine list is longer than you'd expect at a chain as well. Service is also on par with the higher end chain steak houses in the area.Special Features:
- lovebirdslovebirdsDined on 11/9/2014One of our favorite places for special occasions or just for good food.Special Features:
- DeliciousTsrn1Dined on 11/8/2014We have dined at Wildfire several times and it is very good. Good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!ssadsdhtVIPDined on 11/7/2014The food was perfect. The waitress was great. We are always happy with our food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- portionsfoodformeDined on 11/7/2014It was a pleasure to dine in Wildfire. The ambience was perfect for an evening out with friends. The wine list was extensive and sophisticated enough to satisfy each person in our group. One comment, however, reflects the portion size. One of us ordered the seafood platter which was comprised of 2 small shrimp, a very small portion of salmon and nothing more than two forkfuls of a crab cake. While each was tasty, the portion was quite meager for the price. Surely for 32.99 a more generous and filling plate of food can be served. I do understand that we are accustomed to palatial portions; however, this platter of food was really insignificant. I would dine in Wildfire again, but I would not order this entrée.Special Features:
- AmazingPopsicleDined on 11/5/2014Everyone was friendly and helpful, they were patient and the waitress recommended the best wineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menuFischDined on 11/4/2014Always a great place to dine with friends or familySpecial Features:
- Great burgers, wraps and soupsswasgrafxVIPDined on 11/3/2014Wildfire never disappoints. Whether it's Chicken or Burgers, chefs on the grill hit the correct temperature everytime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/2/2014The food was excellent as usual. Our server gave some great recommendations and was very attentive throughout the entire meal.Special Features:
- BesteverDined on 11/2/2014I love eating at Wildfire....usually I order the fish special which never disappoints....but this visit I changed my mind and had the prime rib with baked sweet potatoe and steamed broccoli....DELICIOUS and my leftovers were even better the next day....my companion had a chicken dish which was equaly delicious.....and the wine we had was a perfect match.....my favorite Lettuce Entertain You placeSpecial Features:
- DinnerWillowVIPDined on 11/1/2014Dinner at wildfire was fantastic! My husband and I had fish and the other had steak. We shared a chopped salad everything was great. Service was good never waited for anything. Bar had everything we wanted including our favorite RumChata!Special Features:
- DianeSueVIPDined on 11/1/2014Love the place! Great food...wonderful service. Good wine list and wonderful dessertsSpecial Features:
- specialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We had a wonderful time at Wildfire Saturday night. We went early and it wasn't crowded. the food was great and the service great as well. Our server, can't remember her name, she is from London and when we go again, I hope we have her. She was terrific, suggested some great wines as well. It was a special evening and it was recognized.Special Features:
- Food and service great! Noisy pmsrsrDined on 10/30/2014Wildfire is a great restaurant for a special occasion. The only problem is that into the evening hours the noise level rises.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeMg962Dined on 10/29/2014The title says it all. Drinks are a little pricey but other than that awesome!Special Features:
- The place to celebrate:Great4serviceDined on 10/28/2014For business or personal "celebrations", this is a GREAT place to go. For atmosphere and for food.Special Features:
- First DateBeeninthebusinessDined on 10/25/2014A great date location for the +40 crowd. The restaurant was quiet enough, but not tomb-like. The wine list was outstanding, as were the entrees. It was romantic enough for a first date, without looking like the selection scene from the Bachelor .Special Features:
- RickyGDined on 10/25/2014A great place....... tough to get into, but worth it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to Celebratesteaklover88Dined on 10/25/2014Wildfire in Lincolnshire was the perfect place to celebrate our 20 Year Anniversary. Both the whitefish and the filet mignon we ordered were excellent! Servers were very attentive. We were very impressed with the entire dining experience. Now we are looking forward to the next event to celebrate here.Special Features:
- Consistantly good food.deedeedoDined on 10/25/2014Have visited Wildfire several times and am never disappointed in the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- incredible DonnermmcwDined on 10/25/2014Had an incredible dinner. It all tasted delicious. Our waiter answered all of our questions, he knew the menu well, and listed to what our needs were. The Avalon was an incredible assortment of seafood. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- stellaDined on 10/24/2014WildFire is definitely one of those places I go to for a special occasion. Excellent Food, Great Staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HalibutOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/24/2014Usually the Macadamia Crusted Halibut never disappoints but our recent visit had the price up to $37.00 and it was overcooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Less than special occasionFaeRaeDined on 10/19/2014Not my first visit to Wild Fire and I have dined at other locations however it had been a few months since dining in Lincolnshire and I was truly looking forward to our celebration. I was disappointed. Reservation was at 6:30 pm, Sunday. No waiting, table ready, for once there was no crowd in the lobby waiting. Waiter was pleasent however we found that we waited quite a bit, for the drinks to be delivered and then again to order appetizers and again dinner. Perhaps the restaurant was short staffed this evening because we felt like our waiter was very busy with larger tables around us. He failed to notice the dish that was missing, the kitchen delivered our meal, waiter never checked to see if it was correct. Food very good.Special Features:
- Just a wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/19/2014The food, service and experience was exceptional. We enjoyed our meal very much and the ambiance was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always greatmearaDined on 10/19/2014Looked forward to our dinner all day. Had steak. Had enough for two meals. Delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.