Wildfire - Lincolnshire
235 Parkway Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Lincolnshire
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8472797900x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 am -2:00pm; Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Lunch Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm-2:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm; Saturday 2:00pm-10:30pm; Sunday: 2:00pm-9:00pm. Closed Thanksgiving. Open Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Humberto Morales
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Lincolnshire
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Wildfire - Lincolnshire - Best Restaurants in Lincolnshire ›
Wildfire - Lincolnshire reviews from OpenTable diners
621 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (410)good for groups (249)fit for foodies (188)great for lunch (181)neighborhood gem (169)romantic (159)hot spot (118)notable wine list (117)vibrant bar scene (90)kid-friendly (87)great for brunch (59)late-night find (39)scenic view (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Bill FOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014Out table was ready right on time. The service was very good. There was four of us for a birthday dinner. We started with two appetizers, the bacon wrapped scallops and the muscles. The scallops were fabulous. The muscles had a strong foul smell to them, so they replaced them quickly with calamari, which was very good as well. I had the 10 oz prime rib medium rare. It was probably bigger than advertised and cooked perfectly. Delicious. They gave us one complementary desert for the birthday, which was very thoughtful. I had added the birthday to the comments when making the reservation, but never mentioned it again. The restaurant is always full for good reason. It is worth going there.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014I have been to Wildfire many, many times; the food and service have always been fantastic! I always make a reservation and they always honor the time give or take 5 minutes. I will keep coming back!Special Features:
- EVENING AT WILDFIREOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/16/2014FOOD WAS VERY GOOD, AS WELL AS SEATING AREA. SERVICE WAS SLIGHTLY SLOW BUT THE WAITPERSON WAS CHEERFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THE AMBIENT NOISE WAS A BIT TOO MUCH, HARD TO CARRY ON A CONVERSATION. OTHERWISE THE DINING EVENT WAS GOODSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MusicOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/15/2014The music is very, very very loud. It is also very awful. Turn the music down or off and all patrons and servers would be much happierI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good end to the eveningHappyatWildfireVIPDined on 9/14/2014After leaving a mediocre play early tit was good to be able to arrive early for our reservations and be seated fairly quickly. The food was great, love the halibut and prime rib and service was on time and paced just the way we like it.Special Features:
- Macomb 1Macomb1Dined on 9/13/2014Another great evening at Wildfire. Food and service were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First DisappointmentSonnyVIPDined on 9/13/2014For the first time in many visits we were disappointed. Our waiter was slow with service. The wrong menu items were brought to our table. A side dish was brought to the table, 15 minutes after the entree was delivered. We got to the restaurant at 2:15 pm to have a late lunch and make a 4:30 show. We order dessert fifteen minutes passed and no dessert. We had to leave to make it to the show on time. We never received dessert. A very disappointing experience.Special Features:
- Consistently great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014We always enjoy the good service, great food and warm ambience of Wildfire. You can count on always having a great meal there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatPinkyVIPDined on 9/12/2014We truly enjoy this restaurant , it always is delicious and the service is very efficient . We can be assured of a nice evening every time we go here. The food is delicious . The chopped salad is great!! We definitly will return in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another excellent dinnergirltalkDined on 9/11/2014Our dinner entrees were very good although they came out a bit quick. Our server was apologetic about the quick serve and was overall very attentive and congenial. The blood orange martini was sweeter than I expected. The crowd was energetic and the restaurant was busy as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RogerDined on 9/10/2014My first timje at this Wildfire location. Our server was excellent and very attentive. I was entertaining clients and she helped make the evening enjoyable for all. Provided great menu recommendations and kept everbody's glass full. Great bisgue, good steak and tastey Peach Melba for dessert. YUMMY!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014Very enjoyable dinner with excellent service and delicious food as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/10/2014Excellent food and service as always! Had a great dessert treat for my husbands birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedNikonLeeDined on 9/10/2014Went to dinner with a friend. Profoundly disappointed in the dinner. The special (chipotle strip steak) was over cooked and had no flavor of chopotle or any spice at all. I expect far more from a restaurant at this price point.
- Great foodIrishDined on 9/10/2014You can always count on good food at Wildfire and good service.They are alwaysbusy. You can count on the foodbeing outstanding.We like the prime rib.Ihave aso ordered the salmon on a plank.It is delicious.Others in our group have ordered the coconut shrimp.It is there favorite.The service is always good.The waitress was there when we needed her.Special Features:
- Always DeliciousDisappointedDined on 9/9/2014Food was great, ambience was awesome. The potato crusted scallops are delightful. We made our reservation on open table that morning, got there on time and it was extremely crowded. We only waited about 5 minutes for our table. I love making reservations through here!!Special Features:
- Always good but expensivechereve50VIPDined on 9/9/2014Wildfire Lincolnshire has outstanding food and service. The only drawback is the menu is pretty pricey. You can't find much under $30 for an entree unless you want to go for fish and chips, burgers etc. We ordered a steak entree and a big salad and split the meal which was more than ample for two people. If you eat there, either make it a special occasion (due to the cost) or do what we did and it's more than enough.Special Features:
- short ribscelebrationDined on 9/7/2014Ordered 1/2 slab of ribs. The ribs were very, very small looked like the 1/2 slab was cut in half lengthwise. Drinks very expensive. Food selections expensive.Special Features:
- Good, but unfortunately not great!GailDined on 9/7/2014Wildfire is a favorite and I've enjoyed many meals there, but this was not one of their better nights. I was excited to host my daughter and her boyfriend. He's a bit of a foodie, and had never eaten there. It was disappointing because the evening didn't measure up to my hype. The 10 oz filet was fatty, and broccoli was overcooked and almost flavorless. The bisque and french onion soups had nice flavor, but were barely warm. Creamed spinach was nice, as was the chocolate chip cookie dessert. Our server was competent, but somewhat lacking in personality. All in all, this was a slightly above-average meal, not the home-run I was hoping for. Oh well! I'll definitely go back, since Wildfire typically is a much better dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incr-EdibleCharlieDined on 9/7/2014Cost is always a consideration for us so we don't get to dine here as often as we wished but when we do, WOW... We are reminded of why it is our "go to" for special occasions. Absolutely love the bar side and were actually fortunate enough to be offered a booth in there that fit our party of 6. Dinner was regarded as fabulous by all in our party. Server (Derrick) was very enjoyable, entertaining and prompt with everything. He kept the drinks flowing, the food coming, and even brought some interesting conversation to the table. An evening enjoyed by all! [50 and over in our group]Special Features:
- One of our favoritesGrabadinerskiVIPDined on 9/5/2014We may have caught Wildfire on a bad night. We have eaten here for years and one bad night won't keep us from returning to one of our favorite places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Date NiteDeniseDined on 9/5/2014Wildfire never disappoints and this was no exception. We had a wonderful meal - 3 at our table had steaks and I had the cedar planked salmon. Everything was delicious and the service was outstanding. We split the peanut butter pie for dessert - so good!Special Features:
- Excellent as UsualcurtDined on 9/5/2014Wildfire Restaurants have been among our favorite restaurants for many years. We always known that whatever location we go to, the quality and the variety of the menu, the wine list, and the service will be excellent. We have never been disappointed. Since we have lived in Hoffman Estates and then Glenview, there has always been a couple Wildfire locations close to us. Now that we have moved to Del Webb's Sun City Huntley, there is not one "in the neighborhood" any more. Hopefully you will open a new location on Randall Road in the Crystal Lake area or on Highway 47 near Sun City (there are @10,000 "seniors" here who don't cook any more and like to go out to eat.) Come on Wildfire ... the only restaurant here is Jameson's Charhouse!Special Features:
- Once again, another great dinnerFamilyDudeDined on 9/4/2014My wife chose for her birthday. Food was great, plus server went out of her way to bring a special treat for my daughter who told her it was 'her half-birthday too'.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok overallFoodie4lifeDined on 9/4/2014It was ok but not as good as other times we have been there. I got a piece of chocolate cake for my bday but the chocolate fudge was cold and the cake was a little dry. Service was ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the trip.ChowCatDined on 9/4/2014Great food, helpful staff, fun place to dine.Daley specials are great Desert is a must. Tender flavorful steaks.We traveled forty miles skipping the Wildfire closest to us (Not to handicapped friendly) and dined in the one in Lincolnshire. Would and will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tippertipper14Dined on 9/3/2014Great food high noise level. The food was excellent love the fish. Very consistent deliverySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually betterTheBeavDined on 9/3/2014Been to Wildfire several times, usually perfect food & service. This time, just "pretty good." The petite filet was overcooked (ordered medium rare and came out more medium well). It happens, but our waiter didn't check back on how the food was. I would have asked for a new steak, this was a birthday dinner for my girlfriend and it was her steak. I had enough food to share & mine was done perfectly, so I gave her a lot of my food. Waiter was just ok. I was a waiter for years, I know when a mistake has been made and how it would have been fixed. I know the managers would have made it right, but I didn't want to bust the waiter over 2 bites/2mins, I've heard Lettuce is really strict on their waitstaff. Overall, still recommend.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2014Sergio was a fantastic waiter. Also, i had requested an earlier time & was called early in the afternoon, notifying me that my request was going to be honored. Thank you.Special Features:
- FoodFoodieRCXFitDined on 9/3/2014Crab cakes amazing! Their speciality salad also amazing. Scallops and salmon over cooked!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frequent patronOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/3/2014Food usually has a higher rating. I had the petite filet which was excellent. 2 members of the party had the New York strip special. When the waitress asked about their meal, they told her the meat was quite tough and was not up to the usual standard they have always gotten. They showed her the meat was difficult to cut. After clearing the table the waitress returned and said dessert was free. When we only ordered one to share, she also gave us the salad we had prior to dinner free of charge. I feel the restaurant went out of their way to make things "right" and this is why we continue to return to Wildfire time and time again.Special Features:
- 2toeatDined on 9/2/2014This is a great restaurant. We will be back often and will take friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites!AndermacDined on 9/1/2014Wildfire consistently delivers good food and a vibrant atmosphere. Some of our favorites are the chopped salad, caesar salad, au gratin potatoes, ribs, prime rib, half chicken and the Sunday turkey dinner. Great drink menu and good monthly pie selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as always!SabinaDined on 9/1/2014I always enjoy dining at Wildfire. That's why 5 of us reserved a table for a birthday lunch on 9/1/2014. The food was wonderful, but the service really was outstanding. Lindsey was our server and she really did a good job. She made it into a special occasion for the birthday girl & brought her a little cake and candle! We will continue to honor Wildfire with our service. Thank you.Special Features:
- BendyVIPDined on 8/30/2014One of the areas most consistent restaurant for good food, drinks, wine, and service.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceMayaDined on 8/29/2014The food and service were very good. The ambiance was also decent, however it was a bit loud. While the setting was nice, we would have preferred a different table, as the one we had was an elevated booth we were facing another couple which created a feeling of being on display. I would strongly recommend changing the seating layout.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened?FyroneDined on 8/29/2014I love wildfire but lately the food is sub par. I had to send my steak back as it was so tough I thought I was eating liver, that's not good when you order your steak medium. It just seems the quality has been compromised. Please look into this I always go here for family gatherings but I am going to rethink this going forward.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for carnivoresOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014of course if you're a vegetarian, pick another venueSpecial Features:
- Family nightchooseSoBouDined on 8/26/2014We visited for a family celebration and had a great time. The food is always great. Our service was prompt, which was great because we didn't arrive until 8:15pm. As is always the case, this was a positive experience that I highly recommend.Special Features:
- Excellent placeNeilDined on 8/25/2014Wildfire is one of my favorite restaurants in the Lincolnshire area. Great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.