Wildfire - Lincolnshire
235 Parkway Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Lincolnshire
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8472797900x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch Saturday - Sunday: 11:00 am -2:00pm; Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Lunch Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm-2:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday: 4:00pm-10:30pm; Saturday 2:00pm-10:30pm; Sunday: 2:00pm-9:00pm. Closed Thanksgiving. Open Christmas Day.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Humberto Morales
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: If you can't come to us, we'll come to you! Our Catering Menus are priced per person and include all of your Wildfire favorites, from our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, to an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak, seafood and more. We also offer boxed lunch salad and sandwich options for convenience in the office. Give us a call and we'd be happy to help plan a great menu for you to enjoy with family, friends or co-workers.
A word from Wildfire - Lincolnshire
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Wildfire - Lincolnshire - Best Restaurants in Lincolnshire ›
Wildfire - Lincolnshire reviews from OpenTable diners
572 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (377)good for groups (232)fit for foodies (182)neighborhood gem (166)great for lunch (160)romantic (142)hot spot (122)notable wine list (105)vibrant bar scene (86)kid-friendly (75)great for brunch (50)late-night find (35)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/16/2014Diner was great, Made reservation thru opentable was seated right away. very nice. will repeat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice time but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014I requested thru open table a side dining room because I know the restaurant is very noisey...when we arrived we were sat at the first table next to the ramp when it is extremely busy w/ people walking by constant entry!i told the guy we requested the Rascal room. He stated Wednesdays are really busy & those side rooms are for private parties...well why didn't someone email of this!?!!!? With technologies of today u could have notified me! So after the waitress took our drink order the manager came over and we moved to a better less crazy area, although no apology was given to us. Food is good, server was good... That's it! PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT the first time that this has happened! Going to Sullivan's next time!
- Now that's how you prepare a steak!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014We were very impressed with the food. The strip steaks were perfectly prepared to our order. Good apps, sides and dessert. We went for a late lunch so it wasn't very crowded. Love the supper club atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014I ordered my favorites I love the filet trio Cesar salad and roasted veggies I wish you had another option for a sparkling wine by the glass Rosa Regal?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuvthebestDined on 10/11/2014Dinners should include 2 sides ( potato and vegetable ) for the expensive price you pay!!!!!!!Special Features:
- RayLDined on 10/8/2014Great food service and location. Plenty of free parking. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Wild Fire always deliversLilBitDined on 10/6/2014I've been to several of the Wildfire locations and the never disappoint. Solid service, good ambiance and very nicely done steak! I'll visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdaygirlDined on 10/5/2014My family and I love this restaurant. The food and service have always been great. My only criticism was that the room we were seated in was very tight. It couldn't accommodate an elderly person using a walker. I felt like our chairs were too close to the tables next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!vixiqueDined on 10/3/2014Beautiful atmosphere of the 20s, very warm&cozy dark-brown interior with the b&w pictures from the 20s, romantic jazzy music like Billy Holiday, Nina Simone, Oscar Peterson etc. I absolutely loved it! The food was fantastic! Can't wait to go there again!Special Features:
- Special diet accomodationsfood4usVIPDined on 10/3/2014First night out a medical gluten free, dairy free diet and the waitress could not have been more pleasant, patient and helpful with selecting a meal that fit the new diet. The rest of the family loved their meals too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gotta love Wildfire!DomaLOVESfoodDined on 10/2/2014I have never had a bad experience here. The only disappointment I have ever experienced at Wildfire is that they don't serve the cornbread at dinnertime. =)Special Features:
- Always Love The Wildfiresouthernbelle84Dined on 10/1/2014I have been going here for years and the service, ambience and quality of food has always been excellent. I have also had a couple of large gatherings in private rooms and had excellent experiences. The Wildfire is a little more expensive then your typical chain restaurant, but it is worth it.Special Features:
- Gluten Free Dining at its bestGFdiningDined on 9/30/2014Wildfire has a gluten free menu that's extensive. That's not easy to find just about everywhere you go. It was a pleasure to be able to select more than the usual steak of plain fish dish for dinner. Thanks for caring and well done on the special menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gotten too expensive!1KittyDined on 9/28/2014Pricing has gotten out of line for this restaurant. While the quaity remains great and service is wonderful, it is no longer worth what is being charged for pretty standard fare. The SAME day we had cocktails in a downtown Chicago "Lettuce" restaurant and paid $11 for a top-shelf martini (pretty average). For some reason, Wildfire Lincolnshire charges $14 and doesn't even have to pay the city of Chicago tax! Dinner for 2 (an I only had a salad and soup) was $110 without tip! I can go to MUCH better, non-chain type (and quieter) eateries for this price. I doubt that I will return.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014It was a wonderful experience! Our server Dawn was very attentive, making sure everything was fine and that we were satisfied. The food was beyond delicious! I would definitely come back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but horrible noisetallgrassDined on 9/27/2014We had requested a booth, thinking it would be more private than a table. Unfortunately our booth was one of four right in the middle of the main room and the noise level was atrocious. If we go again, we will try to make sure we ask for a booth in a side room since they looked quieter. Food was excellent and service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PC BillPCBillDined on 9/26/2014I have been numerous times and have never been disappointed. Wide selection of menu items, wines and craft beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMaverickDined on 9/25/2014I've never had a bad meal and the wait staff are very professional and know what they are doing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and ServiceLou1Dined on 9/25/2014,The crusted fish excellent and the service fast, pleasant, accurate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Even great for lunch!JKremsVIPDined on 9/25/2014You can't go wrong with Wildfire! I Have loved this place for years. Try the new spinach and kale salad -delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SolidDickieVIPDined on 9/22/2014Always a consistent solid meal. I have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice steakhouseJerryLVIPDined on 9/22/2014Half price wimple on Monday makes this a good choiceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceChiefDined on 9/21/2014The evening meal for our group( birthday celebration) was perfect. The steaks that were ordered were excellent. And the desert was one to come back for again. I would like to mention that the waitress was outstanding and was ensuring that we had everything we needed to make our evening a memorable one. Thank you -Wildfire, we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependable venuevszechDined on 9/21/2014Wildfire has great food, wonderful service, and a great ambiance. One of my favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Our server was very pleasant and attentive, our appetizer of calamari came before our server came back with our drinks. The calamari was divine, perfect! We both had fillets, which were cooked precisely to our specifications. My husband had the surf and turf so he also had a losbster tail and loved it as well. Over all a good value for the money, we would go back again.Special Features:
- classic steakhouse.DallasAg81Dined on 9/19/2014We've been to this place many times. They never dissapoint. Great steaks sides and desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- glvhDined on 9/19/2014Wildfire is one of our first choices to dine to celebrate special occasions. We will continue looking forward to future dining opportunities.Special Features:
- Bill FBillFVernonHillsDined on 9/18/2014Out table was ready right on time. The service was very good. There was four of us for a birthday dinner. We started with two appetizers, the bacon wrapped scallops and the muscles. The scallops were fabulous. The muscles had a strong foul smell to them, so they replaced them quickly with calamari, which was very good as well. I had the 10 oz prime rib medium rare. It was probably bigger than advertised and cooked perfectly. Delicious. They gave us one complementary desert for the birthday, which was very thoughtful. I had added the birthday to the comments when making the reservation, but never mentioned it again. The restaurant is always full for good reason. It is worth going there.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014I have been to Wildfire many, many times; the food and service have always been fantastic! I always make a reservation and they always honor the time give or take 5 minutes. I will keep coming back!Special Features:
- EVENING AT WILDFIREJGONZDined on 9/16/2014FOOD WAS VERY GOOD, AS WELL AS SEATING AREA. SERVICE WAS SLIGHTLY SLOW BUT THE WAITPERSON WAS CHEERFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THE AMBIENT NOISE WAS A BIT TOO MUCH, HARD TO CARRY ON A CONVERSATION. OTHERWISE THE DINING EVENT WAS GOODSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husbands BirthdayMomoDined on 9/16/2014What can I say? Wildfire is always great. Always consistent.Special Features:
- MusicFrequentdinerVIPDined on 9/15/2014The music is very, very very loud. It is also very awful. Turn the music down or off and all patrons and servers would be much happierI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good end to the eveningHappyatWildfireVIPDined on 9/14/2014After leaving a mediocre play early tit was good to be able to arrive early for our reservations and be seated fairly quickly. The food was great, love the halibut and prime rib and service was on time and paced just the way we like it.Special Features:
- Macomb 1Macomb1Dined on 9/13/2014Another great evening at Wildfire. Food and service were great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First DisappointmentSonnyVIPDined on 9/13/2014For the first time in many visits we were disappointed. Our waiter was slow with service. The wrong menu items were brought to our table. A side dish was brought to the table, 15 minutes after the entree was delivered. We got to the restaurant at 2:15 pm to have a late lunch and make a 4:30 show. We order dessert fifteen minutes passed and no dessert. We had to leave to make it to the show on time. We never received dessert. A very disappointing experience.Special Features:
- Consistently great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014We always enjoy the good service, great food and warm ambience of Wildfire. You can count on always having a great meal there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatPinkyVIPDined on 9/12/2014We truly enjoy this restaurant , it always is delicious and the service is very efficient . We can be assured of a nice evening every time we go here. The food is delicious . The chopped salad is great!! We definitly will return in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another excellent dinnergirltalkDined on 9/11/2014Our dinner entrees were very good although they came out a bit quick. Our server was apologetic about the quick serve and was overall very attentive and congenial. The blood orange martini was sweeter than I expected. The crowd was energetic and the restaurant was busy as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RogerDined on 9/10/2014My first timje at this Wildfire location. Our server was excellent and very attentive. I was entertaining clients and she helped make the evening enjoyable for all. Provided great menu recommendations and kept everbody's glass full. Great bisgue, good steak and tastey Peach Melba for dessert. YUMMY!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014Very enjoyable dinner with excellent service and delicious food as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.