Wildfire - Eden Prairie
8251 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Eden Prairie
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9529149100
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch& Lunch Saturday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday-Saturday: 4:00pm-11:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; **Open on Thanksgiving: 11:00am-8:00pm.** : 11:30am-8:00pm; Closed Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Roberto Santos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Wildfire now offers office and in-home catering & delivery! The catering menu options are priced per person and include our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak and seafood. We also have boxed lunch salads and sandwiches for convenience at the office. Call and ask for our Parties & Special Events department and they’ll be happy to discuss the details.
A word from Wildfire - Eden Prairie
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Wildfire - Eden Prairie - Best Restaurants in Eden Prairie ›
Wildfire - Eden Prairie reviews from OpenTable diners
338 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (224)good for groups (105)fit for foodies (103)romantic (95)neighborhood gem (81)notable wine list (68)great for lunch (66)vibrant bar scene (38)hot spot (35)kid-friendly (33)great for brunch (30)late-night find (19)great for outdoor dining (14)scenic view (2)Show More
- GET THE HALIBUT!MangerMeganDined on 8/31/2014We started off our meal with the featured appetizer, Lobster Crusted Sea Scallops which were delightful. Moving on to the main course the Macademia Nut Encrusted Halibut was phenomenal. The featured steak, a Feta Crusted Strip Steak was just okay. The meat was a little tough (ordered medium-rare) and the feta crusting just was not a nice compliment to the steak. Our server was friendly and attentive but we felt his recommendation of the Feta steak was way off!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slightly above averageOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014The overall experience was above average but fell short of excellent. The setting was great and the server was too but they were out of the two menu items I ordered. The tenderloin I had was over cooked and only average quality. The augratin potatoes were recommended but were less than desirable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- MattieVIPDined on 8/30/2014Food was wonderful Prime rib walleye Hallibit Each was great The waiter was very good alsoSpecial Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014I have dined here on many occasions and rank it as one of my favorites however, the food I tried lemon chicken breasts were very fatty and one of the most and only time I have been disappointed in the quality for $18 you have to do better than that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!Foodies73Dined on 8/29/2014Everything was superb from the drinks to the food to our extremely capable waiter. Our only disappointment was the location of our table. We have never been disappointed at Wildfire!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alawys goodPaulVIPDined on 8/26/2014Consistantly good and great enviroment for a business meetingSpecial Features:
- Superlicious.FREEBIRDDined on 8/25/2014Wildfire was supberb...a wonderful surprise for us....we usually drive by, chanting the name "wild fire, wild fire"..and the aroma coming from Wildfire was great. my husband birthday was on the 25th, I decided to surprise him by actually going in to eat. Gosh, talk about the surprise we got...wonderful host, awesome waiter, he became a friend by end of meal, and the food--its like eating in heaven--RIDICULOUS flavors!!!..AWESOME...THE CHEF MUST BE FROM OUTER SPACE...lol lol lol..and the drinks-RIDICULOUS TASTE...three days later and we are still telling our friends and family how wonderful WILDFIRE IS...we loved loved loved it and will go in to eat again soon.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was great and the service was excellent , but we were somewhat disappointed that with a reservation made on line days in advance that we were seated in a small booth in the bar and not in the dinning room. With the excellent food and service we received the experience would have been much better.Special Features:
- service above and beyondwildfirechillinDined on 8/23/2014Reservation for 13 but accommodated us when extra people showed up. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner nightgringoDined on 8/23/2014Food was excellent, also our server was very attentive and so good. We enjoyed our time tbere.Special Features:
- Wildfire reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2014We really like Wildfire. However, this time was not quite as satisfying as previous visits. My wife had the filet medallion trio but they seemed smaller than before and two were a bit tough. The waiter discounted our meal as a result so no complaints about the customer service. But Wildfire has always been good and we go there more than any other restaurant so we will be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014This is our 2nd visit to Wildfire-Eden Prairie and even though we live over 100 miles away, we WILL be back! The atmosphere is fabulous! The decor is a 30's/40's style night club; it's complete with dark curtains, old Hollywood flair (in the wallpaper, seating, and signage), and jazz music playing in the background. The servers are attentive, friendly, and helpful. Service was amazing and we couldn't ask for more from our waitress. You won't go hungry because their portions are large and flavorful. We got the steak medallions with crusts (again!) and we were in heaven. Melt in your mouth texture and flavor to die for! And don't forget to get their signature chopped salad - you will love it! And, of course, save room for dessert!Special Features:
- Good food, good service. Keep it upCraig8383Dined on 8/18/2014Three of us had a great dinner on Monday evening at the Wildfire in Eden Prairie. The steaks and fish were great. The waiter was helpful, friendly and professional. We had a great time and we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsm3m3mDined on 8/17/2014Not much else to say, been several times, always has been great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak HouseKarenVIPDined on 8/17/2014Wonderful chopped salad, and wonderful steaks located in Eden Prairie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceEPEddieDined on 8/17/2014Our visit to Wildfire was prompted by a gift certificate I received as an award in a local 5K race. Both my husband and I are watching our food intake, so we split salad, entree, side and dessert. Turned out to be just the right amount and everything we had was very tasty. We will return for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date night...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014The food was awesome...only thing better was our waiter, he was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehFoodieGirlDined on 8/15/2014Went for a birthday celebration. Service was not very good. The server was put out when I asked to have my under cooked steak cooked more. Then it came back from another server very well done. Not worth $29. My server never came back to check. The au gratin potatoes were rather bland. Tasted more like scalloped. My martinis were good. So was the chopped salad that someone else had - very good. I would only came back for the chopped salad.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014The food was great, especially the chopped salad. The service was outstanding - our waiter was attentive, personable and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great supper club (ish)OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/8/2014This place is just wonderful in everyway. Great servers, great food, great ambience. It is like the old school supper club but is not quite one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WildfireSteakloverDined on 8/8/2014My wife and I have dined at Wildfire the last three times we have visited the twin cities. Even if we are not staying nearby we plan our itinerary around being able to dine there. We are not foodies but we do appreciate a fine dining experience without the pretense. The staff are first rate and the steaks are excellent.We recommend trying the au gratin potatoes they are out of his world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2eatDined on 8/7/2014Our dinner was absolutely fabulous and waiter Scott couldn't have been more professional, sociable, and on his toes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great serviceZickerDined on 8/7/2014Celebrated wedding anniversary. Good was great. Wait staff was terrific! Very attentive, friendly and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious double celebration!FudlvrDined on 8/4/2014We had a delightful evening celebrating my parent's 51st wedding anniversary and my birthday! Everyone from the 12 year old to the 72 year old found something delicious- ribs and the wildfire chopped salad, and the service was entertaining and accommodating! We even were served a special dessert for both of our celebrations! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smashing Service and FooddiscretedinerVIPDined on 8/4/2014Our waiter Pablo H. was terrific. Prompt, attentive, caring, accurate, sincere and humorous, as always. He made the night with up close and personal service. Our Prime Rib French Dip Sandwich, Black Bean Avocado Burger, and Greek Salad made a super combination. Beautiful night and weather were just better with this pleasant event.Special Features:
- Fantastic BirthdayFoodieatHeartDined on 8/2/2014Hands down the best steak I have ever had in my life! I am not a huge meat lover so this is saying a lot and I ordered the petit filet mignon with béarnaise crust, added a shrimp skewer and side of garlic mashed potatoes. 10 out of 10 stars!!! I was sad when the meal was over because I enjoyed it sooo much! It was my birthday which we indicated on the reservation when booking through opentable and the waiter acknowledged it when we arrived and gave me a free flourless chocolate cake and scoop of vanilla ice cream to share with my husband and it was AMAZING! One of the overall best restaurant experiences we have ever had at a fine dining restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menuChristeDined on 8/1/2014We were at Wildfire to celebrate a birthday. There were 3 of us and we had reservations for 7:15pm but went there early thinking we'd have a drink in the bar while waiting. The hostess was able to seat us immediately! Our server was excellent, the food is fantastic and we were able to enjoy each other's conversation and were not able to hear other table's conversations. All in all a great experience. It is somewhat expensive, so we limit our visits here to special occasions.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerdgsgDined on 8/1/2014Everything was just perfect. The wine flights we had were all excellent wines. The food was also terrific. Cooked as ordered and served in a timely fashion even though the place was quite busy. Our server, Diamone, was exceptional. He explained the specials and helped us pick the wine flights we ordered. He was very attentive without hovering. All in all it was a great experience.Special Features:
- It happened againEBearDined on 7/29/2014Went to Wildfire with 10 people to celebrate 2 birthdays. Our table was smashed into the back wall of the dining room and on top of a table of 6. 5 of us couldn't move our chairs and had to help the servers get the food and drinks down the table. I had this experience one other time at Wildfire a few years ago..... I questioned the manager on duty and he was very apologetic and offered up free desserts which was a nice gesture. Unfortunately , it was anything but a relaxing dinner ..... Love the food and usually happy but not this time.Special Features:
- Wildfire Eden Prairie925NaraDined on 7/26/2014This was not my first time dining at Wildfire; however, it was the first time I used a reservation to secure a table. The service was great. She was very sweet and knew the menu, and specials, well. However, we had to have gotten the worst table in the restaurant. The service station was right behind us. We couldn't lean back because if we did our head would have hit something/someone. The kitchen was right in front of us. We spent the evening listening to orders being called out and dishes hitting the floor. With that being said, the food was decent as always. They certainly know how to cook a steak! The sides are just okay. So, if you are going to dish out the cash to go to Wildfire then make sure you order what they are good at...meat.Special Features:
- Appreciate the gluten free menuSharonDined on 7/26/2014Great food - with a full gluten-free menu. The macadamia nut encrusted halibut was excellent.Special Features:
- AWESOME in every way!ChristinaDined on 7/25/2014***** A special place to be sure! The noise level was high but we could still carry a conversation. With the amount of people enjoying a meal we are not sure how the noise could be reduced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & service!ZimmyDined on 7/25/2014Wildfire BBQ Ribs are our absolute favorite, but had the special Halibut which was terrific too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not our best experience at WildfireOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/25/2014Requested and were seated in a booth. Unfortunately this one had a 5 person table so closely placed that the waitstaff had to walk around it to reach both sides of our booth. Waitperson missed on 3 elements of the order (likely due to the noise level in our area). Several food items were not cooked as ordered. Waitperson did comp a desert on a $100 plus bill in consideration of the order issues. Both couples will likely return to Wildfire but will never again accept a table positioned in the way we ended up in this instance.
- Great place to eatScottDined on 7/24/2014The server was very friendly and knowledgeable. Food was excellent and served quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service, Great food!Special0ccasionDinersDined on 7/19/2014We had a reservation, arrived early and were seated immediately. Wait person was attentive but not overbearing. Main entrees were awesome, my steak could have been cut with a fork - it was so tender! My husband did not like the wild rice side dish but loved the fish special. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014Food was fantastic. My ONLY complaint was the roasted veggies. In the past when I have ordered these they were soft and seemed to be cooked in oil and seasoned. These veggies were not- they were burned- hard and bitter.Special Features:
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014Always have a great experience at wildfire. Excellent food & service. Our server, John, was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding service !!SirEatzalotDined on 7/18/2014Our wait-person was very attentive and accomodating to our needs . The food was excellent ! Steaks were done to perfection ! When I ordered "pink, but, not runny", that's exactly what I was served ! The grits side dish was the best I've had since I was in the South ! I would recommend WILDFIRE to all for an outing beyond their desires for fine dining !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An enjoyable mealBillDined on 7/17/2014Had the Salmon on plank and spouse had the Petite Filet, which were well prepared and nicely presented. Both of us had the creamed Spinach which was exceptional. A little pricey but an excellent choice for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.