Wildfire - Eden Prairie
8251 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Eden Prairie
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: (952) 914-9100
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch& Lunch Saturday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday-Saturday: 4:00pm-11:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; **Open on Thanksgiving: 11:00am-8:00pm.** : 11:30am-8:00pm; Closed Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Roberto Santos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Wildfire now offers office and in-home catering & delivery! The catering menu options are priced per person and include our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak and seafood. We also have boxed lunch salads and sandwiches for convenience at the office. Call and ask for our Parties & Special Events department and they’ll be happy to discuss the details.
A word from Wildfire - Eden Prairie
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Wildfire - Eden Prairie - Best Restaurants in Eden Prairie ›
Wildfire - Eden Prairie reviews from OpenTable diners
397 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (236)fit for foodies (142)good for groups (140)neighborhood gem (135)romantic (102)great for lunch (99)notable wine list (84)hot spot (74)vibrant bar scene (60)great for brunch (39)kid-friendly (36)late-night find (29)great for outdoor dining (19)scenic view (3)Show More
- Superb as always!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/23/2014We are Wildfire regulars and recently dined there for our 30th wedding anniversary. While we've never had a bad experience at Wildfire, this dinner out was outstanding. The food, the service, the atmosphere- better than ever. If you've not dined at Wildfire, I strongly suggest you give it a try, I guarantee you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wildfire Eden PrariePack14Dined on 11/22/2014We had a six P.M reservation on 11/22/14. We arrived on-time and had to wait to be seated. The food was bland we where very disapointed!!!
- Great food, excellent servicegreatVIPDined on 11/22/2014Probably our 8th time here and again, it did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday Celebrations...GingerDined on 11/17/2014My best friends and I dined there on Monday, November 17,2014 - to celebrate two birthdays. We had great food, great ambience and a WONDERFUL waiter. Thanks Wildfire for a wonderful birthday celebrations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!ShariDined on 11/15/2014The Beef Medallions and the Cod were both superb! Our waiter Lee - as always was knowledgeable and made great reccommendations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freezing by the windows.ReetzDined on 11/15/2014While the food was excellent, I sat in with my winter coat and scarf on throughout the meal as we were directly under a vent blowing cold air. We brought this to the waiter's attention and he said we could move if there were tables available. They were quite busy as we had waited some time to be seated even with reservation. We chose to remain in the booth by the window as it seemed that was our one option. If we return we will not sit in that section again. We find the "Lettuce Entertain You" restaurants to have consistently great food.
- Parking/SpecialsWesleyVIPDined on 11/15/2014Two issues: First: No Valet parking difficult parking and walking in bad weather Second,: Specials be careful, chefs don't do these all the time what makes wildfire a success is consistency which isn't true in specials such as beef wellington (meat well done and dough uncooked) Service was excellent
- Dispappointed with the food.Janny215Dined on 11/15/2014Daughter's food came out cold. Husband's chicken was hard and chewy not moist and tender. Service was just ok. Would not recommend eating here.
- Wildfire lunch for 10OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014Our party of 10 women had a beautiful semi-private room. Our server was friendly, attentive, accurate, and quick. Wide range of great salad options and appetizers for lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummmmmVIPDined on 11/11/2014Wildfire is a great restaurant. The food has always been excellent. I love the atmosphere and energy in there, it feels like a supperclub. Our server was excellent, always attentive to us and the other tables around us. The music is great, not to loud that you cannot hold a conversation, but you can hear it. One of the better restaurants in the Minneapolis area.Special Features:
- tbonerocky5Dined on 11/8/2014need lot help with coconut shrimp not worth the money try Kincaid's rest to see what this dish should taste like Also the dressing for the Waldorf salads was not what a good Chef would makeSpecial Features:
- Good food; not a Great valueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2014We have visited several times and find that the food is consistently good but may not represent a great value for the cost.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerDibsdiditDined on 11/7/2014We took our teenagers here for my husband's birthday dinner. I had the steak sandwich which was not tasty at all. My husband had the porterhouse and loved it. There are so many tables and they are very close together and the restaurant was crowded. Hard to walk through.Special Features:
- Fabulous, as usualPivsyDined on 11/7/2014We go to Wildfire on any significant occasion, although this was the first time commemorating our first date 47 years ago--I guess we're looking for excuses to go: birthdays, anniversaries, the time we got our current cat, the day Nixon resigned, the first day of spring, Teddy Roosevelt's birthday. The steaks and ribs are to die for, and we always order enormous ones so we can get another meal out of them the next day. The twice-baked potatoes virtually jump into your mouth, and after you're done eating, you feel better about the world, humankind, and possibilities for the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a wonderful place!MairiaDined on 11/6/2014The atmosphere and staff were right out of the 40s jazz scene, the drinks mixed to perfection. Dinner was mouth watering. Desert was something to dream about. I can't think of a better place to spend a special evening than here.Special Features:
- golfer3Dined on 11/6/2014Service was a bit slow! Must say very slow and seemed a bit confused! Chop salad has een better in the past..lacked some taste!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have the bone-in filetRickyStacksDined on 11/4/2014Great steaks, great service and always a fun atmosphere like a throwback to the late 50's early 60's. I think Sinatra himself would approve.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MattieVIPDined on 11/2/2014We had wonderful dinners and waiter was great Adriane Celebrated two special birthdaysSpecial Features:
- Throw-back StyleRsvlDinerDined on 11/1/2014The Art Deco style and Jazz ambiance of the Wildfire makes for a fun and unusual dining experience. If you have a craving for an old-school cocktail, their bartenders can satisfy you. Excellent cuts of meat made for delicious dining. They got the message about it being a birthday celebration, and came through with a nice treat. I recommend Wildfire.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food.... except.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014We recently went to Wildfire on a Saturday night. We had 6:30 reservations. The restaurant was very busy and we were seated at 6:35. The waiter was knowledgeable and friendly. I was the only one in our party of 4 who was not extremely pleased with the meal. I ordered the Bone in Tenderloin, an item I had had before and was looking forward to enjoying again. I ordered it medium. It was very charred on the outside and rare on the inside. It also had a bit more gristle than I have seen in a tenderloin before. The actual amount of meat was probably 3oz at best. I also ordered the Wild Rice side dish. This was very dry and required a tablespoon of butter. I still think Wild Fire is a very good dinning experience. Will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversarymjkkDined on 10/31/2014We celebrated our anniversary at Wildfire and had a great time. Our server was nice and brought us a dessert to celebrate! Fun time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding customer serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/31/2014My husband and I celebrated our ten year anniversary this past Friday at Wildfire. We brought along my mother and also our ten month old daughter. As any parent probably knows..taking a little one out to dinner can be, well, challenging. We probably spent most of the hour trying to keep her from crying and/or having a typical 10 month old meltdown; This made our dinner feel rushed and stressful. My husband's steak was ordered rare-medium rare and came out more medium. The server offered to bring out a new one, but we were on a time crunch so declined. The manager came out and apologized and we ended up with the steak and two desserts complimentary! We were surprised and very grateful. Top notch service; they went above and beyond!Special Features:
- A favorite!mariVIPDined on 10/31/2014Wildfire is consistently excellent for delicious food, attentive service and great atmosphere. It has been my favorite since they first opened!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/30/2014I've always loved eating at Wildfire and my last experience solidifies this. The food is always wonderful and service was great tooSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicechalby2007Dined on 10/29/2014Our server was great and I really enjoyed the pumpkin pie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent eveningNotaspringchickenDined on 10/29/2014Despite a rush of people the staff and our waiter did an excellent job of handling it all. Our food was outstanding and our waiter very attentive. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2014We had guest in town from the east coast for a business meeting and they could not stop talking about how outstanding their steaks where and what a great meal it was overall!Special Features:
- Excellent, and busyhtgreylordDined on 10/29/2014Always great food, good, attentive service, and martinis done right. If you want to sit in the main room, be sure to arrive early.....4:30 will work. By 5:00, it's already filled, with a wait list of 20 - 30 minutesSpecial Features:
- MonicaDined on 10/28/2014Food was always the best! Our server,she's is wonderful and patient even the place was always busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!Birthdaygirl101Dined on 10/28/2014Great food and drinks. I usually celebrate my important events there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well done!EPDinerVIPDined on 10/28/2014The food was excellent - the hot items were hot. The server was very efficient! The staks are excellent! I also suggest the chopped salad and a sweet potato!Special Features:
- In Eden Prairie, Don' miss it!FoodFoodFoodDined on 10/27/2014Thankfully, I booked Wildfire weeks in advance for a Monday night. I was traveling with colleagues on business and Wildfire has something for everyone. Food was great-simple when simple was appropriate, more inventive where opportune. Wine by the glass was well represented. Dessert was worth saving room for. Wait staff was attentive and helpful without being overbearing. My only complaint was that it was a bit louder... but that is a small price to pay for such a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LiketoeatDined on 10/27/2014Everything was great! I usually get a steak or prime rib, this time I tried the mushroom crusted pork chops......awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicenoraVIPDined on 10/27/2014We had a reservation but waited for about 30 minutes to get seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite of oursmammamiaDined on 10/26/2014My only criticism is the excessive high noise. It's not romantic by any means simply because of the very high noise level. We only eat here on a special occasion and we know it will be noisy. Otherwise it's an excellent place to dine. Service is fabulously, they are efficient, fand the ood is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerVupperDined on 10/26/2014Had an excellent dinner with great service. The waiter was very knowledgeable and made the table feel like we were special.Special Features:
- Great waiteregluv2dineDined on 10/26/2014Wildfire is always good. The waiter really worked hard to make sure our meal was enjoyable.Special Features:
- awesome service and delicious foodfoodisgood7Dined on 10/25/2014I took my girlfriend here for her birthday. My first time here. It was outstanding! The service was incredible! He took very well care of us. We had the crab cakes, potato crusted scallops, filet, mac and cheese, mashed, mushrooms, and key lime pie. I had the beer flight and she had the cosmo flight. Beer was good. She loved the cosmo flight. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time not the best experienceRobinVIPDined on 10/25/2014This was the forst time not having an outstanding experience - service was not great because the wait staff had TOO many people to take care of. We had to ask for bread, they brought us the wrong side dish, then waited awhile before getting the right side dish, the $15 fish sandwich was pathetically small.
- First VisitDitchDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I made reservation to this restaurant for her birthday, We had a great time. The Waiter was very polite and are food arrived very quickly. We had a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.