Wildfire - Eden Prairie
8251 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Eden Prairie
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9529149100
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch& Lunch Saturday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday-Saturday: 4:00pm-11:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; **Open on Thanksgiving: 11:00am-8:00pm.** : 11:30am-8:00pm; Closed Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Roberto Santos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Wildfire now offers office and in-home catering & delivery! The catering menu options are priced per person and include our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak and seafood. We also have boxed lunch salads and sandwiches for convenience at the office. Call and ask for our Parties & Special Events department and they’ll be happy to discuss the details.
A word from Wildfire - Eden Prairie
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Wildfire - Eden Prairie - Best Restaurants in Eden Prairie ›
Wildfire - Eden Prairie reviews from OpenTable diners
374 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (228)good for groups (129)fit for foodies (126)neighborhood gem (113)romantic (96)great for lunch (85)notable wine list (83)hot spot (64)vibrant bar scene (56)great for brunch (35)kid-friendly (32)late-night find (27)great for outdoor dining (21)scenic view (2)Show More
- MonicaDined on 10/28/2014Food was always the best! Our server,she's is wonderful and patient even the place was always busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014Great food and drinks. I usually celebrate my important events there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well done!EPDinerVIPDined on 10/28/2014The food was excellent - the hot items were hot. The server was very efficient! The staks are excellent! I also suggest the chopped salad and a sweet potato!Special Features:
- In Eden Prairie, Don' miss it!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/27/2014Thankfully, I booked Wildfire weeks in advance for a Monday night. I was traveling with colleagues on business and Wildfire has something for everyone. Food was great-simple when simple was appropriate, more inventive where opportune. Wine by the glass was well represented. Dessert was worth saving room for. Wait staff was attentive and helpful without being overbearing. My only complaint was that it was a bit louder... but that is a small price to pay for such a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great servicenoraVIPDined on 10/27/2014We had a reservation but waited for about 30 minutes to get seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite of oursmammamiaDined on 10/26/2014My only criticism is the excessive high noise. It's not romantic by any means simply because of the very high noise level. We only eat here on a special occasion and we know it will be noisy. Otherwise it's an excellent place to dine. Service is fabulously, they are efficient, fand the ood is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerVupperDined on 10/26/2014Had an excellent dinner with great service. The waiter was very knowledgeable and made the table feel like we were special.Special Features:
- Great waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/26/2014Wildfire is always good. The waiter really worked hard to make sure our meal was enjoyable.Special Features:
- awesome service and delicious foodfoodisgood7Dined on 10/25/2014I took my girlfriend here for her birthday. My first time here. It was outstanding! The service was incredible! He took very well care of us. We had the crab cakes, potato crusted scallops, filet, mac and cheese, mashed, mushrooms, and key lime pie. I had the beer flight and she had the cosmo flight. Beer was good. She loved the cosmo flight. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time not the best experienceRobinVIPDined on 10/25/2014This was the forst time not having an outstanding experience - service was not great because the wait staff had TOO many people to take care of. We had to ask for bread, they brought us the wrong side dish, then waited awhile before getting the right side dish, the $15 fish sandwich was pathetically small.
- First VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014My wife and I made reservation to this restaurant for her birthday, We had a great time. The Waiter was very polite and are food arrived very quickly. We had a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food, wine and staffMarilynRVIPDined on 10/25/2014We go to this restaurant often. The food and wait staff are consistently excellent. The wine menu is impressive. Great location and parking is easy. This is our favorite restaurant to celebrate special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Special Occasion Steak House!ColdfeetinMNDined on 10/24/2014Wildfire was a birthday choice for a good steak. It never disappoints for a very good steak dinner! The service was outstanding, both upon entry, seating and our waitress was a rockstar, enthusiastic, helpful, knowledgeable about the menu, energetic and charming. It is always a bit spendy, but we pretty much save it for a special occasion meal. The kids menu is fantastic, they even offer a nice, smaller, steak dinner with mashed potatoes for a reasonable price (so a great family friendly special occasion spot!) We split a "small" caesar salad, and it was big enough for a family (if you want a small side salad)--Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MamaVIPDined on 10/23/2014I really enjoyed the halibut. The server was attentive and niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unhappy with our special night outOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/22/2014Food was okay. We had to track down our waitress twice during the meal, she was MIA. Steak was not cooked to order and a side dish never arrived. Extras charged on our bill and had to be pointed off. The last thing I was expecting for our special night out.
- Prime RibGaryDined on 10/22/2014One of my favorite restaurants has been Wildfire, but this time I was extremely disappointed with the 10 oz cut of prime rib. The cut was at best 1/4" thick and was the smallest piece of meat I have ever had at Wildfire. Instead of 10 oz it was more like 5 oz. I hope the restaurant is not cutting back on meat sizes in an effort to save money. For $25.95 as the old ad says "where is the beef".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat out oftenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Good wine list all price levels food portions are large prices fair hard to talk in bar area very loadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb diningJackVIPDined on 10/21/2014The atmosphere reminds me of restaurants in Chicago. Well organized and great food. We shall return!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Love their chopped salad and blue cheese encrusted steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LisieVIPDined on 10/19/2014The service was good but the food took longer than usual to arrive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerGr8foodDined on 10/18/2014Great food, excellent wait staff and extensive menu choices. The only " down side" can be trying to find a parking spot due to the shopping mall location, yet it's well worth the walk from the parking lot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableVeggiegirlVIPDined on 10/18/2014We were lucky to get a private table in a back room. Catching up w old friends so it was nice to have our own, quiet space. Service was very good. Food was awesome. Loved the eggs Benedict w crab.Special Features:
- Nice dining experienceFroggyDined on 10/17/2014We very much enjoyed the Wildfire restaurant. Great food, good selection of wines, a nice menu and very good service, it met all expectations. We will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the4oscarVIPDined on 10/17/2014Consistently good food and service. One of our favorite places!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodSpiceyDined on 10/15/2014You can't go wrong with Wildfire. The food is always delicious, and good service. There is an excellent of all you favorite beverages, including wine. I definitely recommend reservations even for lunch.Special Features:
- Enjoyed dinnerEPDinerVIPDined on 10/13/2014The restaurant is very popular - usually very busy during the dinner hour. As my Mom would say "it must be good or it would not be busy!". However, our server was efficent and our food arrived at the pace we needed. The food was excellent. We had a very nice evening!Special Features:
- Another great mealEBearDined on 10/12/2014Had a wonderful night out with friends at Wildfire. The food was awesome and the server was above and beyond great. Always love the chopped salad and the Macadamia nut encrusted halibut. Everyone enjoyed their meals!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Four of us went out to celebrate a anniversary, great time great food.Special Features:
- Great as usual!JimLVIPDined on 10/10/2014Never disappointed with this restaurant! Also, great location for dinner and a movie.Special Features:
- 1940's Chicago Style Art Deco SteakOdinDined on 10/9/2014Feels like you are in a mid 20th century fine dining establishment. Meals are both generous and superb. The desert tray was exquisite. Yum!Special Features:
- Excellent.EPDinerVIPDined on 10/9/2014The food and the service were boyh excellent, Try the chopped salad and halibut - excellent,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeteach1VIPDined on 10/8/2014I was surprised that Wildfire was so crowded on a Wednesday night. However, we had a reservation and got right in. The food and service were great as usual. I love that they have a Gluten free menu. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not good...Food2enjoyDined on 10/7/2014Aside from being greeted nicely, there is little positive I can say. Food was mediocre at best, high priced given the quality, and the noise level was way too high. Wildfire is why suburban restaurants get a bad name.
- Great foodVJ54Dined on 10/6/2014The food at Wildfire is excellent. If you want a quiet dinner this is not the place. It is very noisy, making it very difficult to have a conversation without asking to have something repeated. The service is exceptional. They have great menu choices. A bit on the pricey side.Special Features:
- Fun Bar Dining...RobinRVIPDined on 10/6/2014Another great meal at Wild Fire - so glad I can consider it my neighborhood bar/restaurant....Crab cake, kale- pumpkin seed salad, halibut... all wonderful. although Halibut will be moving off the menu, due to the season, hoping that the short ribs will find their way back now that temps have dropped. Always a warm comfortable place - eating in the bar is always comfortable for the single diner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 10/5/2014We had a delicious dinner celebrating my son's birthday. A little disappointed that at 6:30 pm (prime dinner time) they ran out of their onion bread, which we love so much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious mealMWDinerDined on 10/4/2014This was a celebration meal for 4 on a busy Saturday evening & the food was superb. The special was 3 crusted/topped steak filet medallions w/ a side & these were perfectly done. We liked having the option to choose 3 different toppings. A large chopped salad (with their outstanding dressing) for our table, was plenty to share generous portions among us with 2 small servings boxed & taken home. Desserts were also shareable-sized & both key lime tart & pumpkin-pecan-praline pie were great, not-too-sweet, ways to finish our meals. Service was very good. Probably due to the comparatively small table size, too closely spaced to aisle, staff kept trying to clear salad/bread plates that we were intending to keep through the meal.Special Features:
- Slow ServicelongtimecustomerDined on 10/4/2014Disappointed couldn't use coupon after 3 on Sat-but that one is on me because it says so on the coupon I just didn't notice it. Service very very slow. Arrived at 5:30 and didn't leave until almost 7:00. No acknowledgement of wifes birthday I entered with on line reservation. Ordered Filet medium but it was rare. Been going here for many years and this was by far worst experience. Did appreciate the extra serving of bread.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014Wildfire is our go to restaurant when we want great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You won't be disappointed !!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/3/2014Our group was celebrating a birthday. Food was excellent, & service was very good as well. We received a dessert for the person celebrating the birthday-- it was a nice gesture!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.