Wildfire - Eden Prairie
8251 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wildfire - Eden Prairie
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildfirerestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9529149100
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch& Lunch Saturday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-3:00pm; Lunch Monday-Friday: 11:15am-4:00pm; Dinner Monday-Thursday: 4:00pm-10:00pm; Friday-Saturday: 4:00pm-11:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm-9:00pm; **Open on Thanksgiving: 11:00am-8:00pm.** : 11:30am-8:00pm; Closed Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Roberto Santos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Wildfire now offers office and in-home catering & delivery! The catering menu options are priced per person and include our signature Wildfire Chopped Salad, an assortment of sandwiches, pastas, steak and seafood. We also have boxed lunch salads and sandwiches for convenience at the office. Call and ask for our Parties & Special Events department and they’ll be happy to discuss the details.
A word from Wildfire - Eden Prairie
Step back in time to when going out for dinner meant something really special. From the decor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that makes it perfect for celebrating with friends or a quiet evening for two. The extensive menu features broiled steaks and chops, wood-roasted seafood and roasted meats, all prepared in an open kitchen. Signature dishes include Horseradish Crusted Filet Mignon, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Wildfire Chopped Salad and Cedar Planked Salmon. So order a signature martini or one of our many wines by the glass, then sit back and enjoy the 1940s supper club experience of Wildfire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Wildfire - Eden Prairie - Best Restaurants in Eden Prairie ›
Wildfire - Eden Prairie reviews from OpenTable diners
357 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (221)good for groups (126)fit for foodies (117)neighborhood gem (103)romantic (91)great for lunch (77)notable wine list (75)hot spot (62)vibrant bar scene (49)great for brunch (32)kid-friendly (27)late-night find (24)great for outdoor dining (21)scenic view (2)Show More
- MamaVIPDined on 10/23/2014I really enjoyed the halibut. The server was attentive and niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unhappy with our special night outOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/22/2014Food was okay. We had to track down our waitress twice during the meal, she was MIA. Steak was not cooked to order and a side dish never arrived. Extras charged on our bill and had to be pointed off. The last thing I was expecting for our special night out.
- Prime RibGaryDined on 10/22/2014One of my favorite restaurants has been Wildfire, but this time I was extremely disappointed with the 10 oz cut of prime rib. The cut was at best 1/4" thick and was the smallest piece of meat I have ever had at Wildfire. Instead of 10 oz it was more like 5 oz. I hope the restaurant is not cutting back on meat sizes in an effort to save money. For $25.95 as the old ad says "where is the beef".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat out oftenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014Good wine list all price levels food portions are large prices fair hard to talk in bar area very loadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb diningJackVIPDined on 10/21/2014The atmosphere reminds me of restaurants in Chicago. Well organized and great food. We shall return!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Love their chopped salad and blue cheese encrusted steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LisieVIPDined on 10/19/2014The service was good but the food took longer than usual to arrive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerGr8foodDined on 10/18/2014Great food, excellent wait staff and extensive menu choices. The only " down side" can be trying to find a parking spot due to the shopping mall location, yet it's well worth the walk from the parking lot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableVeggiegirlVIPDined on 10/18/2014We were lucky to get a private table in a back room. Catching up w old friends so it was nice to have our own, quiet space. Service was very good. Food was awesome. Loved the eggs Benedict w crab.Special Features:
- Nice dining experienceFroggyDined on 10/17/2014We very much enjoyed the Wildfire restaurant. Great food, good selection of wines, a nice menu and very good service, it met all expectations. We will definitely come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the4oscarVIPDined on 10/17/2014Consistently good food and service. One of our favorite places!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodSpiceyDined on 10/15/2014You can't go wrong with Wildfire. The food is always delicious, and good service. There is an excellent of all you favorite beverages, including wine. I definitely recommend reservations even for lunch.Special Features:
- Enjoyed dinnerEPDinerVIPDined on 10/13/2014The restaurant is very popular - usually very busy during the dinner hour. As my Mom would say "it must be good or it would not be busy!". However, our server was efficent and our food arrived at the pace we needed. The food was excellent. We had a very nice evening!Special Features:
- Another great mealEBearDined on 10/12/2014Had a wonderful night out with friends at Wildfire. The food was awesome and the server was above and beyond great. Always love the chopped salad and the Macadamia nut encrusted halibut. Everyone enjoyed their meals!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Four of us went out to celebrate a anniversary, great time great food.Special Features:
- Great as usual!JimLVIPDined on 10/10/2014Never disappointed with this restaurant! Also, great location for dinner and a movie.Special Features:
- 1940's Chicago Style Art Deco SteakOdinDined on 10/9/2014Feels like you are in a mid 20th century fine dining establishment. Meals are both generous and superb. The desert tray was exquisite. Yum!Special Features:
- Excellent.EPDinerVIPDined on 10/9/2014The food and the service were boyh excellent, Try the chopped salad and halibut - excellent,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeteach1VIPDined on 10/8/2014I was surprised that Wildfire was so crowded on a Wednesday night. However, we had a reservation and got right in. The food and service were great as usual. I love that they have a Gluten free menu. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not good...Food2enjoyDined on 10/7/2014Aside from being greeted nicely, there is little positive I can say. Food was mediocre at best, high priced given the quality, and the noise level was way too high. Wildfire is why suburban restaurants get a bad name.
- Great foodVJ54Dined on 10/6/2014The food at Wildfire is excellent. If you want a quiet dinner this is not the place. It is very noisy, making it very difficult to have a conversation without asking to have something repeated. The service is exceptional. They have great menu choices. A bit on the pricey side.Special Features:
- Fun Bar Dining...RobinRVIPDined on 10/6/2014Another great meal at Wild Fire - so glad I can consider it my neighborhood bar/restaurant....Crab cake, kale- pumpkin seed salad, halibut... all wonderful. although Halibut will be moving off the menu, due to the season, hoping that the short ribs will find their way back now that temps have dropped. Always a warm comfortable place - eating in the bar is always comfortable for the single diner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BankerBankerVIPDined on 10/5/2014We had a delicious dinner celebrating my son's birthday. A little disappointed that at 6:30 pm (prime dinner time) they ran out of their onion bread, which we love so much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious mealMWDinerDined on 10/4/2014This was a celebration meal for 4 on a busy Saturday evening & the food was superb. The special was 3 crusted/topped steak filet medallions w/ a side & these were perfectly done. We liked having the option to choose 3 different toppings. A large chopped salad (with their outstanding dressing) for our table, was plenty to share generous portions among us with 2 small servings boxed & taken home. Desserts were also shareable-sized & both key lime tart & pumpkin-pecan-praline pie were great, not-too-sweet, ways to finish our meals. Service was very good. Probably due to the comparatively small table size, too closely spaced to aisle, staff kept trying to clear salad/bread plates that we were intending to keep through the meal.Special Features:
- Slow ServicelongtimecustomerDined on 10/4/2014Disappointed couldn't use coupon after 3 on Sat-but that one is on me because it says so on the coupon I just didn't notice it. Service very very slow. Arrived at 5:30 and didn't leave until almost 7:00. No acknowledgement of wifes birthday I entered with on line reservation. Ordered Filet medium but it was rare. Been going here for many years and this was by far worst experience. Did appreciate the extra serving of bread.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014Wildfire is our go to restaurant when we want great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You won't be disappointed !!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/3/2014Our group was celebrating a birthday. Food was excellent, & service was very good as well. We received a dessert for the person celebrating the birthday-- it was a nice gesture!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/3/2014Great food and service Table for 6 near kitchen very noisyI would recommend this to a friend.
- Order the halibutKCE127Dined on 10/3/2014We had New York Roast & Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut;both excellent.There was a little too much fat on the steak for my taste, but my guest ate every bite. They have excellent drink specials and I had their special Side Car. The dessert was incredible;the apple-raspberry pie, with caramel and ice cream on top was so decadent.Special Features:
- Great business placePaulVIPDined on 10/2/2014Great palce to have a company meeting! Thanks DamionSpecial Features:
- Great service, delicious foodkikiDined on 10/1/2014Great food and service. Loved the combination plates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific Service as Always!CallieDined on 9/30/2014Thank you to our wonderful waitstaff and chefs extraordinaire. As always our office group enjoyed the cuisine immensely. We especially appreciate the opportunity to order off the gluten-free menu. Best GF in the Twin Cities! Thank you from all of us at The Natural Path Wellness Center, Eden PrairieSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Girl's Night OutDeb57VIPDined on 9/29/2014Three of us gathered to celebrate birthdays. We had a fun booth with a nice view over the restaurant and a great waitress. We enjoyed the Monday Night 1/2 Price Wine!! Our food was great and we had a huge chocolate birthday dessert that we LOVED! The restaurant is a little loud so we had a little trouble hearing each other. But, it's no worse than most other restaurants. Overall a very fun experience, as always.Special Features:
- our favoriteteach1VIPDined on 9/28/2014We never tire of Wildfire. We had a great dinner there, as usual. We split a Kale salad which I loved. We also split the macadamia crusted halibut Gluten free. It was delicious. The portions are very large and we still had enough to take home for leftovers. Lee was our waiter, and he is always great. Everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!CombatCJDined on 9/27/2014By far the best food, experience, service and overall dining experience ever.Special Features:
- Outstanding serviceardaDined on 9/27/2014We had guests from the UK. They asked for "grilled to-mah-toes" as well as a few other things that most Americans don't ask for -- but our waiter was awesome and accomodated them. I had the lamb chops and he even brought me some "mint jelly" (even though he indicated at first that these didn't come with those -- most chefs probably get insulted when somebody puts mint jelly on their masterpieces...kinda like putting ketchup on steak...but hey, I like my lamb that way...). At any rate, our waiter was great (but I forgot his name) and our guest thoroughly enjoyed their meal (both had petite filets) and the "extras". They also raved about the desserts (particularly the fact that you could get half-orders...).Special Features:
- JaneDined on 9/26/2014We celebrated our friend's birthday. Our waiter surprised her by calling her by name. The personal birthday dessert was also a surprise to her and she commented that she thoroughly enjoyed being at Wildfire and the food. I will come back and bring my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TomcatDined on 9/25/2014Good wine list. Filet was done just right as was prime rib. Not big on dessert but Banana crème pie was the best I've ever had. Overall very reliable value.Special Features:
- A nice place for lunchChristiVIPDined on 9/25/2014Surprisingly, they got us in and out in about an hour, and service was great. I had coconut shrimp and was slightly disappointed - although the shrimp were nice and big, I don't think I like the wood-fired oven prep as much as I like a deep fried preparation, and the dipping sauce left a lot to be desired. Generally, though, we get very good food here, so I will be returning.Special Features:
- JanCDined on 9/24/2014Food was excellent! Halibut was exceptional. Everyone was very friendly. Waitress was very nice and helpful in explaining menu questions! Great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.