6062 Hwy 16 South
Graham, TX 76450Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wildcattersteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 9405493555x101
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday-Dinner served in Blowout Saloon, starting at 5:30 (reservations only, 940-549-3555) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday,-Dinner served starting at 5 Sunday-Lunch served 11-3
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Bob Bratcher
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Wildcatter has a wide variety of catering options to accommodate 100 to 1,000 guests. Specialty catering menus can be customized to fit the needs of your event.
- Private Party Facilities: Spectacular views and incredible food make our private dining really special!
- Private Party Contact: Julie Albritton 9405493500
- Entertainment: Wildcatter Steakhouse offers live entertainment on the patio every Friday night in the summer months. The "Parties on the Patio" feature live local artists and bands focusing on Texas Country music.
A word from Wildcatter Steakhouse
Wildcatter Steakhouse features spectacular views of the North Texas Hill Country and a menu to match. Winner of the "Judges Choice" award at the "Big Taste of Fort Worth" and the "Award of Excellence" from Wine Spectator Magazine, its menu is genuine Texan and features "hand-cut" mesquite grilled steaks, barbeque, fresh fish and old standbys like chicken-fried steak.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wildcatter Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
- The food was excellent asOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/24/2012The food was excellent as always but our server, Lupita Gomez, needs to find another job. If it wasn't for the other servers covering for her somewhat we wouldn't have had any service at all.Special Features:
- The setting was great andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012The setting was great and the food was really good. The soup should have been warm and the servers were way too busy, but gave as good service as they could.Special Features:
- The food tasted wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012The food tasted wonderful! However, our service was not at all what I would expect for a $100 dollar dinner for two. The server was not knowledgable of the wine and was unaware that the bottle of wine we wanted to purchase was no longer availble for sale as a bottle. After trying to choose a different bottle she was unable to tell me if a particular bottle was red or white or even sweet or dry. We were never asked if this was our first time (which it was). When asked if we wanted dessert we asked what there was for dessert and she said I will go get your a menu. Maybe I was being to picky, but if she had known that it was our first time she would of known that we didn't know the dessert menu. Also, SMILE girl your to young and pretty!Special Features:
- Best food in this area. AllOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012Best food in this area. All the meat entrees are excellent, as are all the sides. THis was one of the best meals I've had in a year.
- UpsetOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2012Mad that they are closing to the public I drive 2 hours just to eat there. I am glad one of the servers mentioned it.Special Features:
- A gem in Texas Hill CountryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/20/2012Excellent as always. Anytime we are in the Graham, Texas area we make the scenic trip out to the Wildcatter. Beautiful drive through Texas Hill Country, delicious food and great service. One of our favorite places!Special Features:
- Service was poor had to askOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2012Service was poor had to ask for tea and water refills. Soup was cold and had to be warmed up, corn had no taste and creamed potatoes were cold my Chicken fried stake was burned in spots. We have eaten at the wildcatter several times with our family and friends and the last two times the food and service have gone down hill.Special Features:
- Food quality continues toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/8/2012Food quality continues to be a problem here. Service was the best I have had anywhere!Special Features:
- What a surprise! A prettyreallyVIPDined on 10/6/2012What a surprise! A pretty darn good steak house in the middle of Grayford, TX. Large portions and entrees come with a salad and 1 side. The only complaint is that if you are over 40 and have declining eye site, you should bring a flashlight so that you can read the menu. It's dark in there, really dark. The lighting is so dim that I accepted the wrong bottle of wine because I couldn't read the difference between a Pinot Noit and a Meritage. Of course, the bottle I accepted was not the less expensive choice!
- Service was good but not notable.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/6/2012Service was good but not notable. Wine list is good and reasonable. This was the second meat dish we have tried and both were cooked correctly and looked appetizing but were tasteless, not bad and not good, just bland. Would not be a bad place to eat for half the price.Special Features:
- Beautiful spot...but that'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/29/2012Beautiful spot...but that's all we can say. Despite arriving early for our reservation and plenty of empty tables, we waited half an hour to be seated. They ran out of the prime rib special by 7:30 on a Saturday night. All that would have been okay if the food had been good, but the steaks we did receive were overly seasoned and not good. Very disappointing experience.
- This place is amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2012An amazing view that is only topped by the food. Wait staff was attentive without being being bothersome! Wonderful experience and I will be back!Special Features:
- We were celebrating two birthdaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2012We were celebrating two birthdays ans a new granddaughter. Will definitely be back...Special Features:
- Fantastic food! Steaks areOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2012Fantastic food! Steaks are the most incredible ones anywhere! Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Our trip to The WildcatterOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/9/2012Our trip to The Wildcatter was just as we expected. Outstanding service, outstanding food and reasonably priced. We were there on a Sunday at noon and could not have asked for anything more.Special Features:
- We just love a night at theHeatherDined on 9/1/2012We just love a night at the Wildcatter Ranch Steakhouse. We drive over from PK a few times a year, and it is always a wonderful view, great band on the patio on Saturday night, and perfect steaks. We really love the banana pudding too!Special Features:
- We have dined at the WC onOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/1/2012We have dined at the WC on a number of occasions. The food this time was not up to their normal standards. Perhaps part of the problem was this being a Saturday night on a holiday weekend. My salad was not cold and not crisp. The bread was stale tasting and the spread was separating. The prime rib was tough and chewy. However, my wife's rib eye was fine. The soup was good and the vegetables were good as well. This time just wasn't our best visit.Special Features:
- Not Fine Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012We sat at the table with empty drinks for 30 minutes waiting for our entrees. Our waiter did appologize but the food still did not come out. When the food finally arrived, my mashed potatoes were cold. We would have told a waiter but no one checked on us until i had already eaten half of my chicken fried steak. My husband's iced tea sat empty for most of his meal. We sat for about 15 minutes after eating before anyone offered us dessert; after we finally got the menu, our waiter did not ask us for our order. I finally had to ask a hostess if we could please have dessert to celebrate my husbands birthday. It was 30 more minutes (and cold apple cobbler) before we got our check. Took 1 hour and 40 minutes to dine here.Special Features:
- The restaurant makes you feelOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012The restaurant makes you feel special. I caused them a lot of trouble having my guest arrive from one hour to two hours late. The guest had good excuses but it caused a lot of special handling. The restaurant handled the problem well and didn't make me feel bad. With few exceptions, the food is very good.Special Features:
- This was our 2nd visit andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012This was our 2nd visit and we celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary and it was fabulous. We look forward to coming back soon.Special Features:
- Romantic EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012I wanted a special evening to surprise my wife. The Wildcatter Ranch was perfect, food was excellent, ambience was great. It was a perfect evening. The steak was the best ribeye I have bought at a restaurant.Special Features:
- Good but Pricey and All SmokedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/18/2012Felt like it was a bit over-priced. 2 adults, 2 children (6 & 8 years old) was $130 with tip. Maybe it's that they are the only game in town that they can get away with the pricing. Food was pretty good, however I didn't care for the smoked filet. I understand the other cuts being smoked, but not a filet.
- Worth the trip...and the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2012Drove from Wichita Falls for a special dinner...and we had one of the best dining experiences ever! It was a perfect from start to finish! My ribeye was perfect! My wife loved her filet! Great wine list! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- We were celebrating our 45thOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2012We were celebrating our 45th anniversary. The steaks were great; but my wife was very dissappointed with the bread pudding. She was really looking forward to it ; but felt it was just pieces of bread covered with sauce. Not the same as she had before.Special Features:
- Love the atmosphere, but veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/10/2012Love the atmosphere, but very disappointed in quality and taste of steaks. The prices they charge in relation to the quality and flavor of the meat is ridiculous. I didn't try entree, but one person at our table got the pasta and it was literally swimming in butter. She ate 2 bites and was done. My wife ate a couple bites of her steak and was done. Disappointed for a $125 meal for 2 people...Special Features:
- 40th wedding anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/5/2012The steak had too much fat on it. The waitress did not bring refills of tea and water in a timely manner. Another waiter had to bring us our check. This was on Sunday, 8/5/2012, at 1:00 pm.Special Features:
- Good outing. Could even beOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2012Good outing. Could even be better. Pleased we have something like this in our area for special occasions.Special Features:
- Steaks were not seasoned thatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012Steaks were not seasoned that well and were undercooked ,They were very understaffed the night we were there all our other food was really good, was dissappointed because we came for a good steak.Special Features:
- Been here several times before,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012Been here several times before, seems to be a little better food this visit. Had live band on the porch, we went out there and enjoyed that after we ate. Nice enjoyable evening. We also walked around the property a little while after we ate, really enjoyed that too.Special Features:
- Steak was good Baked potatoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012Steak was good Baked potato was cold so cold butter wasn't even melted and wouldn't I have had a much better meal there don't understand what happen but need to look at cook that was working on the 27 day of July at 6:00. Sorry the widcatter food is alot better than what i was feed the other night.
- We had a table of 9 and outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012We had a table of 9 and out of the 9 people there was not one person that was completely satisfied with the meal. Everyone said the salad felt like it had been under a heat lamp because the lettuce was hot and wilted. The steaks were a good cut of meat but not hardly any seasoning. The best thing that was ordered was the chicken fried steak. It was to die for. The bake potatoes were over cooked and then asparagus was way crunchy was the converstaion back to Wichita Falls. Not sure that any of us would drive back down to try it out again.Special Features:
- More than I thoughtOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2012Was impressed with the greeting of the staff, made you feel that they really cared if you were there. From the time we arrived the staff was helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. The View from where we ate at was breathtaking. Service was prompt and efficient. It was good to go to a steak house where when you order a steak medium rare, it comes out medium rare. And still hot when it got to your table. The ambiance was fabulous. Noticed not only my party was having a good time, but other parties too. Will return in the future for sure.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed the resturant---tOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2012We really enjoyed the resturant---the food was great--the waitress was very nice and took very good care of us-- everyone we were around was friendly and we felt "at home " there. we felt the food was a little pricey but not totaly over the top. the entertainment was awesome---we had a really GOOD time ---we'll come back !!!! Thankyou, Sandra WardSpecial Features:
- Good times at WildcatterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2012Food was good, not great and a little pricey. Service was excellent, great for groups. The band, Jay Hollis Band, was just wonderful. Stayed till last set. Will return, even with 1 hour trip from home.Special Features:
- We had an excellent meal andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/13/2012We had an excellent meal and my sis (from Oklahoma) is planning on bringing her husband to the Wildcatter for a getaway weekend in the future. She was impressed!Special Features:
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/7/2012I had one of the best steak that I have ever had!! My husband had a K-bob...he loved it! Our server was awesome...great view too. Finished the night on the patio listening to the band....apparently they have free live entertainment every saturday night!Special Features:
- My Wifes 10oz Ribeye was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/1/2012My Wifes 10oz Ribeye was very good. My bone in Ribeye was terrible. Tough and stringy. I told the Hostess. I ate it, but it really was not easy. Cant believe it was a Ribeye. I was really surprised since never this quality. Must have been an old Bull.Special Features:
- We had a great evening, goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2012We had a great evening, good view, and service. It was a bit loud, but there was a reunion going on and lots of talking and movement.Special Features:
- Wow, we were beyond impressed.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/29/2012Wow, we were beyond impressed. The owner had a vision and took it even farther! The view was spectacular, the service was impecable and the food was delicious! We will return even though it is over an hour and a half away. Next time though, we'll stay at the hotel and enjoy everything they have to offer. We would recommend The Wildcatter to couples for a romantic getaway, it would be the perfect spot for a wedding reception and also for just an evening out to listen to live music and enjoy the outdoors.Special Features:
- Best view in N. TXOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/23/2012Food was perfect, along with what is probably the best scenic views in all of North Texas! Truly a special place.Special Features: