Wild Vine Bistro
18001 Bothell Everett Hwy SE
Bothell, WA 98012Neighborhood:
Bothell / Mill Creek
NorthwestPrice: $30 and under
Wild Vine Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.wildvinebistro.com/
- Phone: 4258771334x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Northwest
- Executive Chef: Dustin Brown
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: We have live music Wednesday - Saturday. The music ranges from classical to classic rock.
- Special Events: Comedy Dinner Show the first Sunday of every month
Check our event page for more details
- Cross Street: 180th St SE
- Public Transit: Community Transit in Snohomish county has a stop on Bothell Everett Hwy and 180th which is right in front of our strip mall. To get there you would take either bus 105 or 106. Also checkout the website commtrans.org for more information.
- Parking: Public Lot
A word from Wild Vine Bistro
Wild Vine Bistro in Mill Creek and Bothell on Bothell Everett Hwy and 180th. Live music, hand selected wine list, full bar, two happy hours, late night menu, to-go orders. Great menu prepared by Executive Chef Kyle Oneill. Fine Dinning with casual vibe in Bothell/ Mill Creek, Fresh Northwest Cuisine with Italian influences, Seafood, Steaks, Pasta, Flat-breads. We have something for everyone's taste and budget!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wild Vine Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)neighborhood gem (2)romantic (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014We really enjoyed ourselves last Friday. The service was superb, which is so difficult to find anymore. The food was good and the music fantastic. Thanks!
- Who knew?KahunaDined on 6/7/2014Cute little restaurant. Great prices and excellent food. Our server was on top of everything and she made our dining experience very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, Good wine, Good FriendsbabsDined on 5/30/2014We had made reservations for 2 and then had an additional 2 join us, the Wild Vine Bistro didn't hesitate to accommodate our needs. Our server suggested a bottle of wine and let us settle in. After appetizers of Truffle Fries and Calamari which were both amazing, we ordered our main course. My hubby and I shared the macaroni and our friends each had the steak. Everyone was pleased with their meals and the service was spot-on. We were allowed to linger and listen to the music and just enjoy being together without feeling rushed. Another great meal at the Wild Vine Bistro.Special Features:
- A Winning CombinationjunebugDined on 5/30/2014Great food and music- on 5/31/14 Menu is interesting and varied- service was good and the ambiance is lovelySpecial Features:
- enjoyable nightMartinDined on 4/25/2014This was our first time eating here. Some friends of ours recommended this place. The service was wonderful along with the food. They had entertainment, which was nice. I would not hesitate to go back. We had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeSunnyjDined on 4/19/2014I love Wild Vine Bistro! It's a great place To listen to live music and relax with Friends! It had a great wine and Cocktail selection! Great appetizers and Dinner menu! Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!GourmandVIPDined on 4/18/2014Just love coming here! Our most favorite treat is the bacon wrapped dates! Dang you could eat a plate of them for dinner!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!GourmandVIPDined on 3/12/2014Wonderful as always!!!! The bacon wrapped dates are a showstopper!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant and staff!BothellShopperVIPDined on 2/24/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner! The herb chicken was delicious, I prefer the roasted veggies a bit crisper/less cooked but it was overall very tasty. The wine selection and coffee gelato were added highlights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bacon wrapped dates... Oh my!Smile247Dined on 2/15/2014My husband and I went to Wild Vine Bistro for the first time for a late Valentine's celebration. The atmosphere is cozy but casual, very friendly staff and nice service. Everything was wonderful but a highlight was the bacon wrapped dates we ordered as an appetizer. Delicious! The bacon was thick and obviously very high quality - reminded us more of pork belly. The only disappointment for us was dessert, which was an apple crisp with bourbon ice cream. The apples were more like leftover peels in place of full fruit and the bourbon ice cream, while interesting, completely over-powered the flavor and didn't really seem to pair well with the rest of the ingredients. Overall we really enjoyed our meal and will absolutely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third times a charm...HotlipsDined on 2/4/2014I chose to give the Wild Vine another go. I am really glad I did!! Everything was wonderful! I went with 5 other ladies from work and all of us had a wonderful dinner. The waitress was wonderful the food superb and it was an A+ dinner! Thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs More Time.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2014We were in the area looking for a GF place and this was on the list. Wild Vine needs more time to find itself. Large selection of wines, but nothing notable. Maybe we will come back in a year. We will keep this review on record for future reference. Wish you them the best. - StrairobI would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice FindpmseattleDined on 12/28/2013It's always nice to stumble upon a great spot by reading reviews on Open Table. This is a great place for friends, couples to get together and share plates and sip wine (or something else...they have a full bar). The food was very good and had some nice creativity. Not huge, but a very good wine list as well. Definitely recommend!Special Features:
- Interesting Menusonfire2bDined on 12/20/2013The food at Wild Vine Bistro has been excellent both times I've been there. "Bistro" fits it well. The flatbread with chicken and artichokes is delicious, as were the truffle chips. The service this time was very slow, but fortunately we weren't in too much of a hurry. We did have to ask for water refills a couple of times. It was my friend's birthday and they graciously served a complimentary dessert which was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprised by thisRyanDined on 12/18/2013Pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. Food and service was good even with every seat in the place taken. Live music was a bonus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Main ProblemOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/16/2013Food nothing better than average. Short Ribs Luke a crock pot roast. Gravey did not taste homemade and potatoes not good.
- Relaxing and enchantingEpigourmetDined on 11/30/2013Wild Vine Bistro is a surprising gem. Located in a neighborhood stripmall, it is unassuming on the outside. On the inside it feels more like an upscale downtown restaurant. We have eaten here a few times and each meal has been exceptionally good. The food is fanatic and the wine list hasn't disappointed yet. We were there too early for the live music this time but on other visits the music has been very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HORRIBLE SERVICE!!HotlipsDined on 10/24/2013This is my second time at the Wild Vine. My first experience was WAY better than this one!! Our food was AWEFUL!! I had the Mac N Cheese with Bacon............ YUCK!! It was the driest pasta I have ever had. I think the pasta was the freeze dried kind that you put in hot water!! SO BAD!! There were screaming children in the place, now don't get me wrong I love kids, I have 4, but to let the 7 year old scream throughout the whole hour and a half is totally uncalled for!! The waitress was so slow and inattentive!! I will NOT be back................ EVER!!!
- Little gemCarolynDined on 10/19/2013This was our first time at Wild Vine and we will definitely go back! Hidden in a small strip mall, once inside you are see the small, but romantic mood set by dark walls, candles and nice decor. There was also a great, long bar that was on one half of restaurant. We were pleasantly surprised with a live musician! Although small and with a band, it was still quiet enough to easily have conversations at your table. It was nice to finally find a boutique restaurant in Bothell and get away from all the chain restaurants! Service was excellent and ambience very romantic and relaxing.Special Features:
- Very EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2000Dined on 8/26/2013Six of us visited on a Monday night. The strip mall location is deceiving; the dining room is well decorated and quite comfortable. Quiet enough for conversation, but it is set up for live music which I expect would have been too much. The menu is extensive; our party had a variety of salads and entrees. All were well prepared and enjoyable. A bourbon-based ice cream was a fine dessert. The server was very good, knowledgeable about the preparations and the wines. We learned that Mondays and Wednesdays offer half-priced bottles of wine ($25 off on bottles over $50). We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Total SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/1/2013Wow.... what a surprise! Did expect that in a strip mall. good food, good wine... and live music! wow.Special Features:
- Well...GourmandVIPDined on 7/5/2013We have always had a very nice experience at this restaurant. But this time after initially being seated, things became out of sink. Other tables had been seated after us, yet received their drinks. My husband finally got his wine after 10 minutes. My ice tea was still missing in action. It was another 7 minutes until it came. Although the music had not yet begun, we were "entertained" by a waiter that thought the chef's pass through food counter was his drum, numerous times no less. Our delicious appetizer of the bacon wrapped dates came. We had been there about 35 minutes when our food came, which was very good. But once completing the meal, it took 25 minutes to have our table cleared. Really ridiculous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very attentive service andsillybillyDined on 6/13/2013Very attentive service and the food is amazing!! Wild Vine Bistro is now on our favorite's list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dates...GourmandVIPDined on 5/30/2013Great dinner on Thursday nite. Just love those bacon wrapped dates!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The live entertainment thatTeresaDined on 4/13/2013The live entertainment that night was very good. It was a two man guitar group called The Battista Brothers. They made the already great atmosphere and superb meal even better.Special Features:
- One of our favorite placesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2013One of our favorite places to have dinner! Good food and ambiance .Special Features:
- Served my wife a rare steakOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/3/2013Served my wife a rare steak on two seperate ocasions when well done was requested and each time was given grief from owner. They recooked same steak and charred the sauce to the point it was li ke eating charcole... owner was rude had to ask to order after 35 minutes of no one asking... waiters nice and energetic owner is rude! Would not recomend!
- Food was excellent. We orderedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/29/2013Food was excellent. We ordered bacon wrapped dates (out of this world!)and we each had a filet. I believe it was the best filet I have ever had!!! It was charred on the outside and med rare on inside. There is a great wine selection and very knowledgeable wait staff. I would definitely recommend this resturant. It can be a bit pricey but for the quality of food, I am willing to pay!!!Special Features:
- Very satisfied with this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/16/2013Had a wonderful time at this restaurant! They gladly accepted our reservation for 8 people, and were happy to provide separate checks (no added gratuity either). The waitress was super friendly and the food was fantastic. I will definitely be coming back; hidden gem on Bothell-Everett Highway!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went there to see The SideOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/14/2013Went there to see The Side Project - fabulous trio that performs every Thursday night. Service was attentive, food was good and reasonable value for the money
- Yummy!!!!!GourmandVIPDined on 1/25/2013Love the bacon wrapped dates!!!!!!!!!!!! Just fantastic! Had a wonderful dinner and enjoyed the music. We will be back real soon!Special Features:
- Maybe the pasta is better, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/23/2013We started with their truffle potato chips, which were tasty, if not overly crunchy. I chose the filet mignon, a special that night, and my husband had the pork chop, a recommendation of the server. My filet was a terrible cut, really fatty and tough--and they charged $32 for it! The polenta it was served with had the consistency of oatmeal and didn't have a lot of flavor. The grilled asparagus was good. My husband's pork chop was flavorful but very tough. He liked the scalloped potatoes. It was half price wine night, but be warned: half price wine applies to bottles under $50. Above that, they deduct a flat $25. This was not mentioned on the menu nor on the Half Price Wine Night sign on the table. Very disappointing!Special Features:
- We were really surprised andaussiemomVIPDined on 1/18/2013We were really surprised and impressed by this place. It is in a strip mall and not at all what one would expect from the outside. Inside, it is an intimate and groovy spot - well worth the stop and the money. We really enjoyed our dinner and the service - would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Love that Crab Casserole!GourmandVIPDined on 11/2/2012Love that Crab Casserole! Yummy, yummy!!! Laura and staff know how to take care of you and make sure you don't go home hungry!Special Features:
- Great find near Mill Creek.PammyDined on 10/5/2012Great find near Mill Creek. The food was great and the deserts outstanding. It was a Friday evening and they had a guitar singer who was also good.Special Features:
- Neighborhood findOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/29/2012A real find in the Bothell - Canyon Park - Bear Creek area. We have eaten here several times and never had a bad meal. Food prices are reasonable for the quality, and there is a nice wine list, not overwhelmingly large but with nice selections and a number of local wines. We'll be back, for sure.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood gem.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2012The prices are very reasonable and the food was delicious. The entertainment was an added bonus! We were a large group and they were very gracious about accommodating us the day of. Wild Vine Bistro was not located near our homes but, due to the great reviews, we decided to make the drive to Bothell and take a chance. It was worth the drive! If you book thru OpenTable, make sure you also call the restaurant to verify your reservation because they don't always check their OpenTable online reservations.Special Features:
- A cut above.MoosesMomVIPDined on 8/29/2012We've been to Wild Vine more times than we can count, and it's always top notch. The staff remembers us, they know where we like to sit, and they remember what we've ordered in the past. They have great musicians playing live several nights of the week - my favorite being The Side Project every Wednesday night, which is coincidentally the same night they have 1/2 price bottles of wine. Our favorites are the antipasto plate, the bacon wrapped figs with Serrano pepper, the Bistro Salad, and more recently, the Filet Mignon. Any version of their Potatoes au Gratin is a must. Even if you've never liked bread pudding in the past, try the one at Wild Vine and you'll be a convert. Make reservations in advance, especially on weekend.Special Features:
- Wonderful dinner as always!GourmandVIPDined on 8/24/2012Wonderful dinner as always! Lobster Mac & Cheese is outstanding!Special Features:
- My husband and I have dinedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2012My husband and I have dined here on several occasions. I can't say that there is anything wrong with it, thus my ratings, however, we always feel like outsiders when we go in there. It seems to have regulars that frequent Wild Vine, and we always feel like we are being stared at. I am not sure why, but we both have felt that way the last 2 times we have been there. The servers seem to like their regulars, and even though they are still good, you don't feel that warm welcoming feeling the other patrons seemed to have.Special Features: