Wicked Good Bar & Grill
100 Twin River Rd.
Lincoln, RI 02865Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wicked Good Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.twinriver.com/dining/wicked-good-bar-grill/
- Phone: (401) 475-8600
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday 12:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Trevor Sawchuk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Special Events: IT'S THE PERFECT PLACE TO BRING FRIENDS AND COWORKERS TO EAT SOME TASTY FOOD, FROM NACHOS AND WINGS TO SHRIMP AND RIBS!
ENJOY THE USE OF 34 LARGE SCREEN TVs!
A word from Wicked Good Bar & Grill
Wicked Good Bar and Grill where you can get great food and great beverages at amazing prices. We start every table with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn and let you choose from a huge selection of great menu items like our amazing Nacho Menu, our Unbelievable Chicken Wing selections, Club Sandwiches, Unforgettable Salads, All American Burgers, New England Clam Cakes and Chowdah, New York Yankee Pot Roast and so many more choices, make sure you try our Famous “Corked Bat Zesty Fries” & “Johnny Mac n’ Cheese” and don’t forget our Giant Bar selection, with over 65 beers from around the world, our Green Monsta Margaritas or try our Big Papi Mai Tai Punch! We also offer the new “Coors Light Super Cold Draft”, the only place in New England you will find this! Along with all of this great food and the incredible bar selections we also have over 34 TV’s to watch your favorite team every night!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wicked Good Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (3)vibrant bar scene (3)fit for foodies (2)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Never disappointedDuffyVIPDined on 11/22/2014Have dined at Wicked Good several times, always great food and service. Try the Yankee Pot Roast and ever changing selection of home made ice cream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceqteeDined on 11/11/2014While the food was not bad the service was terrible. We watched four tables seated after us receive food before us. It took about 40 mins. to get a cup of clam chowder. That should have come out ten mins. after ordering it, chowder is already made I'm sure. Now the whole table has to wait another 20 mins. to receive dinner. The restaurant owners should read the many reviews about poor service and correct the problems. This restaurant has potential because the food was tasty.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively EnvironmentMDFoodieDined on 9/5/2014My husband and I ate here before a show. It was perfect. The seating was comfortable, the staff was excellent and the food and drinks were great. We hit traffic on the way in and had to move our reservation by 30 minutes and it was no problem at all when we called. We were taken right to our table when we arrived.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ashl1Dined on 8/23/2014I will say that the food is great! Although the host that was on I felt was a little rude. She told us that there was a 45 min wait and there was tables open in eye site. She didn't eeven care that people was walking outbecause of the long wait, but again there was tables in eye site that was free. So I went on line to fine new places around twin river and I saw your reservation site, and josestly it was less time then the wait she gave me it was only a 20 min wait. So I sign up and went back and told the girl that me and my husband had a reservation and I showed her the confirmed email and she laught at me and said it will be a few min. After she got done telling the staff about us and all the weird looks we got all nite. Or waitressSpecial Features:
- First visitExcellentVIPDined on 8/16/2014Although the food and service were okay, the restaurant lacks any ambience whatsoever. It was our first visit there and the place is no more than a bar that serves bar food. The whole visit was a little disappointing
- The following 144 reviews are from the Wicked Good Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- okay for pre concertRistoogeDined on 7/3/2014The food is OK. Service was good. Prices were a little high, but $5 off in the casino pamphlet helped.Special Features:
- Ribs and sweet potato friesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/28/2014I invited my stepdaughter and step granddaughter to lunch to celebrate my stepdaughter's birthday. I had already looked at the menu on line and was pretty sure I knew what I was going to get. Everything was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencegreek429Dined on 4/26/2014It was our first time there and we were pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was fun, food was plentiful and delicious and the service was excellent. I liked the fact that I could make a reservation online. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wicked good food...daveDined on 3/29/2014Food was very good and tasty. Large choice of draft beers. Appetizers very good. Service was good. Overall a good place to eat, and the price is very afforable. Dinner for six, including appetizers, came out to less than $120. You can spend your extra money for gambling!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeJohnMDined on 3/29/2014We had a group of Four people, service was great no issues like I read with other reviews. The restaurant is located inside the casino, so I expected a busy place, and it was. However, using this reservation service worked great walked right in and sat down when my reservation time came up, no waiting. The server was fantastic and the food was beyond just good. Well' be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place, great foodAngieC217Dined on 2/25/2014Loved Wicked Good at Twin River. It is quite quiet despite the fact that it is at the casino. Food was great, service was excellent. Love the recliner chairs and also love that it caters to NY fans as well as Boston fans. (I am a Boston fan but my bestie is a NY fan and she took me there for my birthday).Special Features:
- I HAD MAC & CHEESE. A LITTLECRUISERDined on 2/22/2014I HAD MAC & CHEESE. A LITTLE ON THE DRY SIDE, BUT STILL GOOD. DRINKS WERE GOOD. WE SAT IN THE BIG CHAIRS NEAR THE BAR. VERY NOISY WITH THE BAR CROWD AND TV'S. WAITRESS VERY GOOD. GOOD PLACE TO GO FOR A BITE TO EAT BEFORE OR AFTER VISITING THE CASINO.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food , Good Waiter service,62RedDined on 2/14/2014Good Food , Good Waiter service, and reasonable pricing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Use the dimmers!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2014The food was great, the ambience felt like a cafeteria...USE THE DIMMERS! The lighting was so bright and it was a Saturday night! No atmosphere whatsoever~Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent pub restaurant. AdvisebuffalofanDined on 2/1/2014Decent pub restaurant. Advise to make reservations on a Friday or Saturday evening. Nice staff. Fun menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceSlotplayDined on 1/31/2014First: My wife ordered a Cesar salad and garlic bread. No croutons were on the salad as it stated would be on the menu, she had to ask for some. Second: She waited for her garlic bread which was cold when she got it and again she had to ask the waitress for it. Waitress was ok, but would not want her again to wait on us again My wife worked as a waitress for years and was tought to make sure anything that left the kitchen was what the party ordered, that is the responsibly of a weightress. Third: It took for ever to get our cocktails and checkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Very GoodgbddDined on 1/25/2014Food not very good, service bad came out with wrong stuff several times. Beer was good!
- POOR SERVICEOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/24/2014Food was absolutely delicious. Our waitress should be fired. Definitely not tip worthy.Special Features:
- Had a special day plannedJustGDined on 1/20/2014Had a special day planned with my 83 year old mom, which began with some casino fun and then lunch at the Wicked. I had some awesome onion rings with barbecue sauce and a veggie/hummus wrap. Mom had roast beef on homemade bread with fries. The food was excellent. Carol, our waitress, was spot on with great service and a big smile. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pot Roast a mustDuffyVIPDined on 1/17/2014Dined here numerous times and never disappointed. Great food for a sports bar. The Yankee Pot Roast is a must try, melt in your mouth. Also try the homemade ice cream.Special Features:
- Good FoodJoanDined on 12/28/2013This is the second time we have been to this restaurant -- very constant service and food , lots of food and a great upbeat atmosphire a favorite place to go when we are at Twin RiversSpecial Features:
- Quite eveningBarbaraDined on 12/13/2013Very slow night not busy at all. We were greeted and sat right away. Didn't like the high top right next to the door in the bar area as it was cold every time some one entered or exited there was a rush if cold air. Food was ok not bad not great,Special Features:
- Wicked Bad restaurant at Twin RiverChrisDined on 12/7/2013The burgers were expensive, approximately 16.00, probably because there was at least a half pound of beef in the burger. That makes the burger difficult to cook, and the two people ordering burgers at our table received very rare meat, when the burgers were ordered well done. All the grease from this half pound of cow soaked the bottom of the bun and make it difficult for the burger to stay together and eat. We ordered the boneless chicken wings appetizer and were given over-cooked chicken nuggets with sauce on the side. The sauce was good, but if I wanted chicken nuggets, I would go to McDonald's. Our waitress was pleasant, but brought the wrong beer. All in all, don't waste your time and money here.
- a little above averagetakeman00Dined on 12/7/2013For a sports bar / restaurant the wings were disappointing... Burgers / sandwiches and other dinners were pretty good. Still kind of pricey, Wicked Bar and Grill is basically a glorified Applebees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went with a party of 8,JohnnyGDined on 11/30/2013We went with a party of 8, food was great ,no complaints,service was great. The bill was very reasonable,I would recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Thanksgiving Dinnerkrazykitty425Dined on 11/28/2013I never thought I could actually say turkey is spicy but it was. Too much spice. Stuffing that all you can taste is celery and onions and that's it is not stuffing. Just the worst Thanksgiving dinner I have ever had. Someone needs to let others know in case they decide for next year. Service was horrible just as others have reviewed. Chasing server for the bill! Top it off dessert not included come on!Special Features:
- happy on thanksgivingSwiftyDined on 11/28/2013Server was friendly,and prompt,food was good. Tv a little loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, large menu,LwistleDined on 11/23/2013Great atmosphere, large menu, tasty food with large portions. Reservations are a must on a busy Saturday and we got right in with no waiting!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will never come here again.XokaylelghoxDined on 11/9/2013Hostess was super sweet. We made reservations and got seated immediately. Our waitress crystal was completely emotionless. We waited over 40 mins for a nacho appetizer and over and hour for two burgers, fish and chips and boneless wings. Crystal stopped at our table maybe twice when we had to flag her down to refill our beverages. It was awful Service, mediocre food and too expensive for bar food.
- Ladies NightmelissapearsonDined on 10/19/2013Went with a group of six ladies for a girls night out, and we were very pleased with the service we received. our table was ready and our service was speedy and friendly. The nachos platter is a must- try, and is more than enough for four people to share. Also, try the fried pickles for a special treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great timeBozzDined on 10/12/2013This was our first time going...it was a fun place . It was a great experience and we will go back! Have already recommended it to others! Thank you :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The good was excellent, manyGrapesDined on 9/27/2013The good was excellent, many menu options, the service was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Prices....Great Food!!JoanDined on 8/31/2013First time at the restaurant.....will be going back....good food...good prices.....good service!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could Be BetterDanielDined on 8/30/2013I really liked the atmosphere here. With that being said, I thought the waitress, bartender and drink carrier weren't very friendly. The food was good, atmosphere was great but the service ruined it. It would be great if the waitstaff was more accommodating.
- It was good had the PhillyChalDined on 8/16/2013It was good had the Philly cheese steak it was fatty gave small amount but other than that it was a nice placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Friday at Wicked GoodfoodforyouDined on 8/9/2013For a late evening dinner at Twin River (8:30pm), we were seated immediately. Appetizers were ordered first, the Bases Loaded Nachos, which are a meal on their own. Hot Nachos with BBQ pulled pork, chili, beef and buffalo chicken. I decided on the Classic BLT as opposed to my usual Big Papi (1 lb burger, let/tom/onion rings/cheddar cheese and bbq sauce), while my wife went for the Nova Scotian Hot Lobster Sandwich. The BLT was a nice full cut of slab bacon and the lettuce and tomatoes were fresh and crisp.The Lobster Sandwich was really good especially being that we were not in a seafood restaurant. The lobster was plentiful and large chunks. All sandwiches come with fries. I'd certainly recommend Wicked for the start of a nice night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wicked good!MickDined on 8/9/2013Overall the experience was really good. Our waitress was very accommodating and friendly. The drinks were delicious as well as our appetizer and meals. It was my friends birthday and they gave her a signed card from the staff and a 20% off coupon for our next visit. Definitely comin back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok sports barRistoogeDined on 8/2/2013Food was ok. A little overpriced. Good selection of beer.Special Features:
- Nothing SpecialHockeyMomDined on 7/26/2013We eat here out of necessity. There aren't any middle-of-the-road food choices. You either have to eat at a food court, go the other end of the spectrum and go fancy at Fred and Steves. Wicked Good is the only other sit down, table service restaurant. While the food has cute names after sports figures, most of it is frozen. It's laughable to see the cooks walk around with their chef coats on when they are opening bags and boxes of prepped food. The fries are shoe string frozen fries, the cole slaw comes from a plastic container, the stuffies - frozen! Come on we're in RI...you can't make FRESH stuffed clams? How hard is it to make fresh handcut fries and shred some cabbage and carrots for slaw? Free popcorn and drinks are ok.Special Features:
- very good foodcbboggsDined on 7/20/2013This was our first time here . We were going to a show at Twin Rivers. We made a reservation for the dinner and glad we did. The place was very busy. Our server was very pleasant and allowed us time to look over the large menu. The lobster salad was awesome but , the star was their burger. I would rate the burger in the top 5 I have ever had. The noise is a bit loud but it is a sports bar. Will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.