930 N. Meacham Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://whitechocolate.us/
- Phone: 8474138000x
- Hours of Operation:
Serving Lunch & Dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Adam Webb
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from White Chocolate-Schaumburg
Created by the makers of White Chocolate Grill, White Chocolate-Schaumburg is an American restaurant with modern approachability. White Chocolate-Schaumburg meets America's flight to quality in a comfortable setting with friendly, attentive service. A focused menu offers hardwood grilled favorites like Award-Winning Citrus-Soy Glazed Salmon and Barbecued Baby Back Ribs. White Chocolate-Schaumburg has steakhouse quality steaks, a dozen wines by the glass, craft beers and the finest selection of American Bourbons and Whiskeys. If you are looking for a high-quality, unique local restaurant then White Chocolate-Schaumburg is a top choice.Continued
Full Children's menu available.
Happy Hour daily starting at 2pm.
Don't Miss Whiskey Wednesdays when all whiskey cocktails and wines by the glass are 25% off!
Full Children's menu available.
Happy Hour daily starting at 2pm.
Don't Miss Whiskey Wednesdays when all whiskey cocktails and wines by the glass are 25% off!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
White Chocolate-Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
White Chocolate-Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (81)good for groups (70)great for lunch (62)fit for foodies (55)neighborhood gem (49)romantic (46)vibrant bar scene (25)kid-friendly (23)late-night find (19)notable wine list (18)hot spot (17)great for brunch (14)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Food was ok. Soup was good and salad. Chicken sandwiches were nothing special. Burger was ok.Special Features:
- Amazing Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014Went to this restaurant for the first time and really enjoyed it! The food was AMAZING! I had the chicken Ceasar Salad and the White Chocolate Blonde Brownie, both were incredible. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is because it was incredibly loud, where you couldn't hear the person next to you, and the lighting was very dark and you could barely read the menu! I would definitely come back again though!Special Features:
- Fantastic Ribs!LoveDateNightDined on 8/23/2014The ribs were literally fall off the bone. The sauce was unique but delicious. I had ordered the roasted chicken crepes (very good) but wished I had ordered ribs with my husband!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SaltyTinaVIPDined on 8/21/2014Had the spinach artichoke dip which the waitress recommended and it was like soup. Couldn't find the artichokes and a couple of specks of spinach. Tried the chicken creeps and they were salty and hardly any chicken. The pulled pork was good but also salty. I did like the bread pudding but it was cold even though the waitress said it's is warmed.the mushroom soup had alot of mushrooms and that to was salty. i would have perferred a cup but it is only served in a bowl.The restaurant was very dark. Would not go back.
- DarknessRockerVIPDined on 8/19/2014It was so dark inside, 1:00PM we used our phones to read the menus. Was very loud too! Food was o.k. and service was good!
- Phenominal!euchrebuddiesDined on 8/17/2014we had a group of ten, each couple tried something different all the food was delicious. the desserts are to die for. the souffle was perfect, the bread pudding scrumptious, blond brownie delectable. cant say enough good things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Dinner with FriendsKiddBrownDined on 8/16/2014This was our first time at the Schaumburg White Chocolate Grill. We live in Naperville and have enjoyed that location on several occasions. We were meeting friends that were coming from the Arlington Million and heading to their hotel near O'Hare, so I suggested meeting here. I had made a reservation via Open Table and our guests arrived before we did. I had forgotten they had their two college aged daughters with them when I made the reservation, but they said it would be no problem to change it from 4 to 6. We all enjoyed a couple cocktails at the bar (Our friend was thrilled that you had his favorite Bourbon) while we waited for our table. The food was fabulous and the service was outstanding. It was a very enjoyable evening!Special Features:
- Food not as good as Naperville WCRichardSDined on 8/15/2014Noise level in the restaurant was a bit on the high side for a dimly lit restaurant that appears to want to be something other than it is. The portion size and quality level of the food we had while were were there was very disappointing. Only the day before, I ate at the Naperville WC for lunch, same menu, same item and I believe I had at least 50% more and the food was not "soupy" and runny in general which severely detracted from the experience. While my coke was refreshed once, but my guest never got a refill so they had to drink from mine. Overall, a bit of a disappointment as I built this up based on my experience at the Naperville location, which is much further than I wanted to drive that day.
- Excellent food and service!CooperDined on 8/15/2014We had a large group and they were able to accommodate us. We loved the quinoa vege burgers! The mushroom soup was amazing too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!WiseDined on 8/15/2014Went here for the first time on a dinner date, great food, price versus portion size was great, portions were huge for what we ordered. Service was crazy fast, showed up at 6pm on a Friday fully expecting to have to wait even after reserving online, was seated within ten mins of arrival, and overall service was good, waitstaff was very attentive, and start to finish we were in and out inabout an hour. Booths were small enough and private enough to be romantic, but there was enough ambiance to not have a library quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationsbibbs5celebrateDined on 8/15/2014The food was excellent, but too high priced for what you get. To spend $50 a person, it would have to be a very special occasion. Plus the drinks at $9.00 each, over my budget. It was a special occasion for us, most places would give the birthday person at least a scoop of ice cream with a candle in it. Even Portillo's sang for me and gave me a piece of the chocolate cake. The service was good. Would not consider a second time, sorry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- White Chocolate, SchaumburgMickeyCDined on 8/12/2014Food was tasty and uniquely prepared, except one dish was too salty, but was quickly substituted. We were a family group and would prefer less noise and more light in the dining room! Reasonable prices and good variety. Service was excellent and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for the price rangeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2014Food was good, not great. Service was excellent. What I would expect in this price range.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go againJazzonDined on 8/7/2014The food and service was excellent,!! Would go again when I'm in townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worthy of repeat visitsGoodEatsDined on 8/2/2014I originally visited when it was Lincoln Whiskey Kitchen. The menu was basically the same but different decadent desserts. I ordered the 3-Way BBQ. It was a generous portion and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & Service, low lightingtravelingfoodieDined on 7/31/2014The service was great. Highly recommended the ribs with the whiskey bbq sauce and mashed potatoes. The lighting however, especially in the center table area was extremely low making it difficult to see. I would strongly recommend reservations as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/31/2014I really enjoyed my second time here at White Chocolate - the servers were friendly and knowledgeable and we didn't wait long between courses. I loved the mushroom soup. There were many things on the menu that I look forward to going back and trying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't disappointBillDined on 7/31/2014Consistently good food from an interesting and somewhat electric menu. Good for lunch and casual dinner. Hope they add an outdoor area soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicecmstyles3000Dined on 7/28/2014The mushroom soup is why i keep coming back to this restaurant, but everything I have tried from here is just as delicious. The buffalo chicken flat bread is another one of my favorites. it was my birthday so the server recommended the brownie for desert and I am so glad she did - very yummy!Special Features:
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014The food was just ok. Definitely not worth the price. The only part of my meal that I truly enjoyed was the soup. The filet mignon that I got was very small, very thin, and not very good. Definitely not worth the $30 I paid for it. I won't be coming back.
- Good StuffBIGGDined on 7/19/2014The dinner was great had the steelhead catch of day and the Asian salmon! Server was great! Dessert was just ok. We had the banana creme pie. Needs more cream filling, mostly bananas and crust.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service not up to parfood4life1Dined on 7/19/2014I made a reservation for 7:30pm but had to double my group four days in advance. because of that I have to change my reservation to 8:30pm. In addition, they didn't tell me that they can't put two tables of 10 people together. They didn't sing me happy birthday or give me a free dessert of any kind. they definitely did not make me feel special on my birthday. the service was good in general.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Meal; Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014The food at White Chocolate is always good - but just that, good. I ordered the Jambalaya and it was cold in some spots and warm in others. But the service was second to none. Our main server was very busy but there were plenty of back-ups.Special Features:
- J.S.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014The ribs were excellent, howevere the portion was very small compared to other restaurants, my string beans were barely blanched, I could no eat them, they never offered me another selection or reduced my bill very poor people relation. I would not recommend it to others. They also nearer brought any bread.
- Quick service!jomar71914Dined on 7/19/2014Quick service, very attentive wait staff. Ambiance is neat and quiet. The atmosphere seems to attract mostly adult career professionals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new favoritePhlakey76Dined on 7/18/2014Delicious food. Our table had the BBQ trio, Parmesan crusted filet and ginger salmon. Delicious! The steak was cooked perfectly, and it was just amazing considering this place is not a steakhouse. Desserts pretty tasty. I don't drink whiskey but my friend loved the whiskey flights. Service was perfect and I was able to make a reservation online the same day.Special Features:
- love itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014We have been to White Chocolate before for my husbands surprise party and a few other times for drinks. Friday we went for dinner and had a great time. Everything on the menu is amazing. The service is kind and prompt. I like how its darker by your table so it feels more intimate but it was almost too dark to read the menu or see our food. That definitely would not hinder me from coming back or recommending it though.Special Features:
- Steaks Not Cooked ProperlyBearsman113VIPDined on 7/16/20143 people in my party, 2 ordered a medium filet, 1 ordered a medium rare. The medium filets were medium rare, and the medium rare filet was rare. The rare filet got sent back and came back medium well.
- Why make a reservation?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2014Even though we arrived at 7:50PM for an 8:00PM reservation, we were not seated until 8:25PM. Customers who arrive ten minutes early for a reservation should not have to wait close to 30 minutes to be seated regardless of the level of activity the restaurant is experiencing at the time. However, server, drinks, & food were excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu- lots of varietyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2014I met a friend for a late dinner at White Chocolate. We started off with the eggrolls- spicy but not too hot. My friend had the crab cakes and I had the quinoa burger. Both were delicious. Try the ice cream sliders (yum!) and don't forget a whiskey cocktail. I recommend the Spike Palmer or the Frisky Whiskey. Great menu- everything from stacked chicken enchiladas to soup, salad, and burgers. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good MealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2014Great service. The front of house staff is professional and courteous. The waitstaff are friendly, courteous knowledgeable and professional. Staff timing was impeccable. No long waits, checked on us at the right times, never forgot anything and brought us what we needed. The only thing I would change about the restaurant is the lighting. It's much too dark and I believe I would be frequenting the restaurant more if the lighting were turned up more. It's very noticeably dark and sometimes you're celebrating when you're dining out and the dark atmosphere puts a pall on things if you're out to celebrate.Special Features:
- 3rd Time - Very Happy CustomerLittleODined on 7/8/2014Our family has been here twice as Lincoln Whiskey Kitchen and loved it, was hesitant since the ownership had changed, but they retained our favorites on the menu. The Ahi Tuna Salad is so good and we love the BBQ ribs. Very nice and quick staff.
- bonx2Dined on 7/5/2014Love WCG in Scottsdale and so happy it's here now!Special Features:
- Impress without breaking the bank!Shlim1Dined on 7/1/2014We had a group of about 18 at the location for a weeknight birthday dinner. Our server could not have been better! Food and service were great! Meal and drinks did not break the bank and the atmosphere was very comfortable. Only thing that was a slight negative, was the bar closes at 10pm on the weeknights.Special Features:
- Delicious but priceyPattyDined on 7/1/2014The service was great, the ambience was excellent, and the food was delicious. However, the prices are a bit more expensive than other restaurants that are similar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salty, salty, saltyneverreturnVIPDined on 6/30/2014I have been to this restaurant many times and took 4 friends there last week. I recommended the mushroom soup, as I have enjoyed it many times. All 4 friends ordered it and all 4 friends sent their soup back. It seems the chef salted it way too much. I ordered the chicken sandwich and it, too, was way too salty. Is there a new chef who over seasons? I was very disappointed. The service was great and they immediately credited our bill for the soups.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a really good dishRicardioDined on 6/27/2014First time here and was pleasantly surprised. The restaurant is a bit dark but that can be a good or bad thing depending on your preference. I was about to order a filet but the decided on a fish special with spicy tomato sauce. It was excellent. For dessert we tried the bourbon sliders and if you like cream puffs you should definitely order it! Parking and get crowded in the front but there's plenty of room in the back and they offer free valet parking I believe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun EveninglocalgalDined on 6/26/2014Girls night out and it was great! Food was outstanding and service was perfectly perfect. This was our first visit and we will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visit.mrfitDined on 6/21/2014Terrific bourbon and scotch list. Friendly staff. Place was busy on a summer Saturday night. Glad we made reservations through Open Table. We were seated 15 minutes after our reservation. OK. As enjoyed the bar for a drink. Food was excellent. Have lived near this place for years and never tried it. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very HappyDMC53Dined on 6/21/2014I was very Happy with the Service We were greeted properly and seated quickly Our Server was very knowledgeable and very friendly Would recommend White Chocolate to my friends and also go back for another great mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.