930 N. Meacham Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://whitechocolate.us/
- Phone: 8474138000x
- Hours of Operation:
Serving Lunch & Dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Adam Webb
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from White Chocolate-Schaumburg
Created by the makers of White Chocolate Grill, White Chocolate-Schaumburg is an American restaurant with modern approachability. White Chocolate-Schaumburg meets America's flight to quality in a comfortable setting with friendly, attentive service. A focused menu offers hardwood grilled favorites like Award-Winning Citrus-Soy Glazed Salmon and Barbecued Baby Back Ribs. White Chocolate-Schaumburg has steakhouse quality steaks, a dozen wines by the glass, craft beers and the finest selection of American Bourbons and Whiskeys. If you are looking for a high-quality, unique local restaurant then White Chocolate-Schaumburg is a top choice.Continued
Full Children's menu available.
Happy Hour daily starting at 2pm.
Don't Miss Whiskey Wednesdays when all whiskey cocktails and wines by the glass are 25% off!
Full Children's menu available.
Happy Hour daily starting at 2pm.
Don't Miss Whiskey Wednesdays when all whiskey cocktails and wines by the glass are 25% off!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
White Chocolate-Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
White Chocolate-Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
196 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (82)special occasion (66)fit for foodies (66)great for lunch (62)romantic (48)neighborhood gem (45)hot spot (32)vibrant bar scene (32)kid-friendly (26)notable wine list (23)late-night find (17)great for brunch (12)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- company lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014I coordinated a company function and our waiter Jeremy was very respondent to all our needs. He made recommendations when asked and was "johnny on the spot" for drinks, additions, etc. Pricing was comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great serviceFromchitwnDined on 10/25/2014Really an outstanding place. Great unique cocktails, food was great, desserts are fabulous. They took about 20 minutes to seat us after our reservation time and apologized and provided a dessert commentary. This is one well run place and they are all about the customerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/25/2014Food good. Service good. Reservations mean nothing. They take you in the order you come in. Terrible table. Right next to the bench where people are waiting. Restaurant is way too dark. There was no direct lighting over our table. I could not read the menu easily and I don't know if my food was cooked to order or not. Noise level was off the chart. My husband and I had to shout the whole time we were there. Not a great experience.Special Features:
- Great EatsmmcclanaDined on 10/25/2014Delicious steaks anytime we dine at White Chocolate; always a good meal!Special Features:
- DelightedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014I treated my wedding party to a luncheon where I made my own little proposal. We had a group of five ladies and were seated in a really cool booth. The restaurant is so chic, we loved the ambience. We began with appetizers; Caprese (a Must have), and the, not so basic, Chips n Salsa. Salsa is DELICIOUS! I enjoyed my perfected Kettle one & soda water while my girls sipped on wine and cosmos. The Cosmo was beautiful by the way! I enjoyed a southern chicken salad with avacado, oh my! The girls raved about the Veggie burger as well. Everything was top notch. Our servers were sweet and wore beautiful smiles! We had the perfect lunch, in a most perfect place. Thank you for making my day so memorable. P.S. My girls said Yes ♡Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save room for dessertFranVIPDined on 10/25/2014A group of my friends met here as the location is very convenient. They had something for everyone one. Some were on diets, gluten free, meat eaters, and just those of us that like to eat. Everyone was happy with their choice and we shared a few desserts. The molten chocolate cake was to die for. Our server was very helpful in making our menu choices and timely with checking in with us. She even gave us individual checks.Special Features:
- StaffCindyDined on 10/24/2014Our waitress was very good, didn't rush us to leave.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special NightouttolunchDined on 10/23/2014Excellent food and atmosphere. Great lighting, cozy booths, tables well spaced, friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/23/2014A fun place with a great variety of food options. We will be back!Special Features:
- dolphinlvr25Dined on 10/18/2014Delicious spinach dip. Everything is so good. They comped our app for us because it took a little longer, but no one in my group even noticed the delay and it was completely unnecessary, but it was very appreciated. The staff is very attentive.Special Features:
- FunlalaluDined on 10/18/2014We have been here twice in the last month. The whisky list and glasses are fun! Swirl whirl! The food has been very good! The food is fun too! We were really glad to see a variety of good gluten free options. We will be back again soon!Special Features:
- One word sums it up "amazing"GoingoutDined on 10/18/2014Every time we have been to white chocolate its gets better and better. We have never come there for the same thing . We try something new each time and it gets better each time . The bbq sauces are awesome . I would highly recommend this place to everyone I know . Thanks White Chocolate for the great experience every time and the staff which go over and above every time :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our VisitFirstAnnivPartyDined on 10/17/2014Food was good, waitress was great; liked that she helped with recommendations. Place was packed; OpenTable reservation enabled us to be seated immediately at our reservation time! Recommend making reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- notpickyVIPDined on 10/17/2014Citrus salmon was outstanding as was my wife's steak salad. Service and ambiance also wonderful with awesome dessert selections. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- great lunch spotdialilVIPDined on 10/17/2014Four of us met for lunch here. The service is really outstanding. They are quick to get a drink order and help with any questions on the menu. The restaurant is also very accommodating about special requests, as one person in our group is on a special diet. The food is good. Desserts are huge and meant to be shared. We will be back again.Special Features:
- lunch and a moviefood4thoughtDined on 10/17/2014White Chocolate offers a great selection of entrees, including a gluten-free menu. The atmosphere is very nice, and we didn't feel at all rushed. Entrees are well presented, great flavor, and served in good time. They also have a full variety of soft drinks (including caffeine-free) as well as variety of alcoholic beverages and wines. There's something for everyone. Service was excellent and friendly, neat and accommodating staff.Special Features:
- Usually, so great ...BabsDined on 10/14/2014We typically LOVE White Chocolate, however this experience was disappointing. We reserved on Open Table, noting that it was my husband's birthday. My son ordered the steak. When it arrived it was a very tiny steak, and for $30, was not what we expected. There was a small mound of mashed potatoes, and a huge pile of carrots. We mentioned it to our server who apologized for our disappointment, and brought my son more mashed potatoes. I don't recall anyone even wishing my husband a happy birthday, much less any other type of notice. Even more of a disappointment, I sent an email to White Chocolate explaining all of this, and they never replied at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a very good experienceReenDined on 10/12/2014This was our 2nd time visiting White Chocolate. I don't think we will be returning. They turn the lights down so much that you cannot read the menu or see your bill when it comes. Both times we had to use our cell phones with the Flashlight Application to see the menu. I complained to the server and she said it was the ambience. My sister ordered her steak medium rare and it wasn't even a little pink. Over cooked. They did take it back and give her a new one. My husband also ordered a steak and it only came with a tablespoon of mashed potatoes. For $28.00 you don't even get any bread, soup or salad and only a very small portion of potatoes. On a good note, they have the best desserts. We had the Bread Pudding and it was Fantastic.Special Features:
- always a great spotluv2dineDined on 10/11/2014The only complaint that I have is that I've made reservations here before and I've made all efforts for my party to be all on time and EVERY TIME we have to wait. What is the purpose of making the reservations then? And since this isn't the first time this has happened why not try to fix this when you see guests come in with reservations and they are waiting? That has gotten to be a little frustrating. We had babysitter arrangements and it was difficult to give accurate timing... I don't want to have to think about visiting WC next time because of this situation again. However, staff are always awesome!Special Features:
- Nice place, very good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014The steak salad is about the best I've had anywhere and it's huge. Had dinner with friends and the place is not too loud so we could comfortably have a conversation. Prices are about right for the quality of food. I had to skip dessert, but it was a tough call to do so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go backOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/9/2014Everything our party of 4 ordered was was excellent. Even a basic shrimp cocktail was a generous serving (8 large shrimp), perfectly chilled and a good texture. My husband said the Whiskey Wild Mushroom soup was the best he's ever had. Entrees did not disappoint and of course the desserts were mouth watering. The seasonal pumpkin cheesecake won me over and I never set pumpkin pie! And the service was outstanding. Everyone pitches in, you don't have to wait for your own server, everyone working there was cued in on service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too dark!TonyDined on 10/7/2014The decor is quite good, except for the lighting, which is really rather limited, and totally inadequate in the central area with table only seating. Menu is very good.Special Features:
- Excellent. Glad we finally went!schulmlDined on 10/5/2014We really loved this place. Loved the tasty food and whisky theme throughout. Kind of a man's man type of place, but great all around. Always "wondered" about this place when driving by, but finally went. Now I'm mad we didn't go long ago. Great service by Tom!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday SurpriseJaneDined on 10/3/2014Dining out in Schaumburg on a Friday night is not always a pleasant experience. White Chocolate changed that experience! Beginning with the hostess, right through the bus boy, the staff did everything they could to ensure we had a good time. Drink orders were delivered promptly and replenished quickly as requested. Food suggestions were helpful and did not disappoint. The food was outstanding! Desserts were "heaven" as one diner described them. Though we were a large group, we were attended to and never rushed. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!Luv2eatDined on 10/3/2014My husband and I were looking for a new place to go for date night when we saw White Chocolate. Of course we read the reviews before arriving. Have to say we agree that the food is very tasty. He had the ribs and kept saying they were the best he ever had. I had the steak Sandwhich. The meat was tender and I loved the fries even though fries aren't usually noteworthy. It's funny that a review actually said the portions were small for the price. Don't listen to that. They were huge portions...so big we couldn't try the dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/2014This is our second time to Schaumburg for a convention and the first place I wanted to go was White Chocolate! - Its convenient, friendly, great service, wonderful food and selections and awesome deserts! Highly recommend when you need a place to go that casual after a long day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodjydeedsDined on 9/30/2014Was my first time and the food was good and they set up a table for our entire department. Prices were okay for lunch.Special Features:
- too pricey for small portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/28/2014Nice looking restaurant however very expensive for what you get. Wont be going back. There are many better restaurants in the area.
- Great Place, Must Order WellsweetedDined on 9/28/2014Been here many times for lunch, and have enjoyed many meals. Wanted a lighter dinner on this Sunday visit and ordered the fish special - Arctic Char. The fish was just okay - well prepared, but the least impressive thing I've eaten here. My dining partner ordered the same, and the servings were absolutely identical. This just screamed frozen portions. I should have known better than to order a Sunday evening fish special. The French dip sandwich, the jambalaya and the barbeque options are all much better. All of the vegetable sides I've had here are excellent - including the beets that came with the fish.
- Nice restaurantAlex000Dined on 9/27/2014First time at this restaurant and the food was very good, the place is very nice and well maintained. Good for special occasions. The service was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Manager stepped upJudyVIPDined on 9/27/2014We were seated 30 minutes past our reservation time on Saturday night. About 5 minutes after we were seated the manager came up, introduced himself and apologized for our wait. He offered our table an appetizer or dessert because of this. It was a very smart business move on his part especially since we had not even said one word about it. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, wonderful food.BrankoDined on 9/27/2014Every time we decide to go back, excellent set-up, service and food suprises us...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great drinks and ribs!Farlander98Dined on 9/26/2014My wife and I went for our first time and loved it! The Drink list was out of this world amazing! I had an Old Fashioned and it was one of the best I've ever had (it's the drink I always order when we dine out so I know what's good or what is not). We both ordered the ribs with whiskey sauce and they were fall off the bone delish! If I had to find a fault, it would be that my ceasar salad came with no croutons (the menu said they were included and 'house made') so that was a bummer but other than that everything was great.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/26/2014I know the name is 'white chocolate' but would suggest a dessert item that doesn't include it.
- Ok placeDeckerationDined on 9/25/2014The food was salty. Weird additions to food that wasn't on menu. Ex. parmesan on the broccoli. Service was good. Our kids did not like the Mac n cheese but they refunded it even though we didn't ask for that.Special Features:
- so-soggg5050Dined on 9/22/2014i went to this location because i had been to the one in arizona. they are completely different as far as decor and ambiance. this location was a texas restaurant before and they did zero remodeling and i was expecting to see what i saw in arizona not so. the menu is fine for lunch but i would not recommend dinner and our waitress was not great in fact she was rather annoying!Special Features:
- Salt HeavenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014We had not been to White Chocolate Grill before. The wait was long, even with reservations. The drinks were good, but all the food was terribly salty! The mushroom soup was so salty we could not even really eat it. The sauces and seasonings, even on the "award winning salmon," were also mostly salt. In this day and age of "healthy eating" we were surprised at this. We will not be returning.
- Great FoodTurdfergusonDined on 9/19/2014Our server was awesome. Food came out fast and it was great. I had the citrus salmon which was very good. My wife had the blue cheese crusted filet which was awesome. Without us even asking, they came over with a fresh chilled martini glass for my wife since she's a lightweight and was slow at drinking her key lime martini.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- famous chicken salad is greatAH5dinerDined on 9/19/2014The variety and quality of the food makes this a great spot.Special Features:
- EnjoyableGood2eatDined on 9/18/2014Great food. Had a dinner with a old friend and they let us sit there for a couple hours to catch up without any disruptions! Thanks so much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.