930 N. Meacham Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://whitechocolate.us/
- Phone: 8474138000x
- Hours of Operation:
Serving Lunch & Dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Adam Webb
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from White Chocolate-Schaumburg
Created by the makers of White Chocolate Grill, White Chocolate-Schaumburg is an American restaurant with modern approachability. White Chocolate-Schaumburg meets America's flight to quality in a comfortable setting with friendly, attentive service. A focused menu offers hardwood grilled favorites like Award-Winning Citrus-Soy Glazed Salmon and Barbecued Baby Back Ribs. White Chocolate-Schaumburg has steakhouse quality steaks, a dozen wines by the glass, craft beers and the finest selection of American Bourbons and Whiskeys. If you are looking for a high-quality, unique local restaurant then White Chocolate-Schaumburg is a top choice.Continued
Full Children's menu available.
Happy Hour daily starting at 2pm.
Don't Miss Whiskey Wednesdays when all whiskey cocktails and wines by the glass are 25% off!
Full Children's menu available.
Happy Hour daily starting at 2pm.
Don't Miss Whiskey Wednesdays when all whiskey cocktails and wines by the glass are 25% off!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
White Chocolate-Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
White Chocolate-Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
184 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (72)good for groups (68)fit for foodies (55)great for lunch (54)neighborhood gem (50)romantic (48)vibrant bar scene (28)kid-friendly (22)hot spot (20)notable wine list (19)late-night find (16)great for brunch (12)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- AwesomeWaywardtravelerDined on 9/16/2014Excellent food. I go here whenever I am in town. It's delicious! Had the steak sandwich with couscous this time. Perfect steak. Had the banana cream for our dessert. While it was good, I'll never stray from the bread pudding I've had there before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, lots of ambianceOTRLivingDined on 9/13/2014Really great place to get drinks and food. I would highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- Excellent!dmyr1978Dined on 9/12/2014Live in the neighborhood and very thankful to have WCG so close. The service is excellent and the food is very good quality. The customer service is one of the best I've seen. Variety of dishes from amazing pulled pork nachos, citrus soy salmon, burgers, ribs..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 1st time experienceAfterworkdelightDined on 9/12/2014Great place to meet for after work dinner and drinks. We arrived early and by the time we were leaving there was a wait for people to be seated. We just had drinks apps. Drinks were stiff and apps were big and very good. I highly recommend the pulled chicken nachos. Yummy. Service was great and altough they were busy we didn't feel rushed to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencewhiskeyluvrDined on 9/11/2014The food was really good and the whiskey list was incredible. That was a nice surprise. I think it was was over 120 options. The Salmon was like butter. Amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!Luv2eatoutDined on 9/6/2014Service was fantastic and the ribeye with balsamic reduction was amazing. You likely won't have room for dessert, but I highly recommend you bring home the white chocolate raspberry cheesecake!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/6/2014Returned to White Chocolate for dinner with husband & sisterinlaw after (first) lunch visit a wk earlier. Had excellent Miami shrimp salad & great service. Great service cont'd at dinner. Attentive & professional. Husband had small batch whiskey flight. One option was unavail. but substituted quickly and well. Girlfriends had raved abt mushroom soup at lunch. We found the seasoning over the top. Salt overpowered mushrooms (which were fresh). Maytag burger med rare-perfect. Didn't need the omnipresent bacon bits mixed in the cheese. After salt in soup it was way too much. Sis had the regular burger w/whiskey sauce. Said it was ok but then again she likes her burger well done! Jambalaya ok. Bourbon slider dessert gr8, plenty to share.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good.Summertate61Dined on 9/4/2014Service was excellent. The food was good. Lived the mozerrella cheese balls andittle tomatoes with the sweet balsamic. Artichoke was very good. Prefer butter along with the sauce the dressing. My colleague who I treated to dinner. Found the NY steak. Grainy and not cooked to her specification. Though she asked for very very rare and it was cooked anir to her taste. My NY was perfect. With dinner two appetizers and two desserts was not a bad price. With 20 percent tip it was 128 change. No drinks. her Choice said she woukd not come back. I will only in a group setting if their choice. Thank you. This is my second time at your restaurant. This was her 1st choice has never eaten there. Recommendation yes but will share what I wroteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatSuz905Dined on 9/3/2014Excellent food, nice atmosphere, good staff, make a reservation this place is always busy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local faveSandim25VIPDined on 9/1/2014We go for the food. They have wonderful soups. The mushroom and tomato are particularly wonderful. I never miss having the couscous as my side to a burger or the French dip. Make sure you leave room for dessert. Many perfect finishers, but I won't leave without the bread pudding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Dined here with a close friend. We both had a blackened rainbow trout with mango chutney. It was delicious. You get to choose your side. The broccoli did not have much seasoning, which is fine with me as I love steamed broccoli. It felt a little pricey for the dish, but it pretty sizable and tasty. The only real detriment to our meal was that our waitress was overly fake and not genuine. She was also too attentive. I normally wouldn't mind an attentive waitress, but she was way too attentive. All in all, I would probably fine here again if given the chance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodokplaceDined on 8/30/2014Food was ok. Soup was good and salad. Chicken sandwiches were nothing special. Burger was ok.Special Features:
- Amazing Find!bridgetvegasDined on 8/29/2014Went to this restaurant for the first time and really enjoyed it! The food was AMAZING! I had the chicken Ceasar Salad and the White Chocolate Blonde Brownie, both were incredible. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is because it was incredibly loud, where you couldn't hear the person next to you, and the lighting was very dark and you could barely read the menu! I would definitely come back again though!Special Features:
- Fantastic Ribs!LoveDateNightDined on 8/23/2014The ribs were literally fall off the bone. The sauce was unique but delicious. I had ordered the roasted chicken crepes (very good) but wished I had ordered ribs with my husband!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SaltyTinaVIPDined on 8/21/2014Had the spinach artichoke dip which the waitress recommended and it was like soup. Couldn't find the artichokes and a couple of specks of spinach. Tried the chicken creeps and they were salty and hardly any chicken. The pulled pork was good but also salty. I did like the bread pudding but it was cold even though the waitress said it's is warmed.the mushroom soup had alot of mushrooms and that to was salty. i would have perferred a cup but it is only served in a bowl.The restaurant was very dark. Would not go back.
- DarknessRockerVIPDined on 8/19/2014It was so dark inside, 1:00PM we used our phones to read the menus. Was very loud too! Food was o.k. and service was good!
- Phenominal!euchrebuddiesDined on 8/17/2014we had a group of ten, each couple tried something different all the food was delicious. the desserts are to die for. the souffle was perfect, the bread pudding scrumptious, blond brownie delectable. cant say enough good things.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable Dinner with FriendsKiddBrownDined on 8/16/2014This was our first time at the Schaumburg White Chocolate Grill. We live in Naperville and have enjoyed that location on several occasions. We were meeting friends that were coming from the Arlington Million and heading to their hotel near O'Hare, so I suggested meeting here. I had made a reservation via Open Table and our guests arrived before we did. I had forgotten they had their two college aged daughters with them when I made the reservation, but they said it would be no problem to change it from 4 to 6. We all enjoyed a couple cocktails at the bar (Our friend was thrilled that you had his favorite Bourbon) while we waited for our table. The food was fabulous and the service was outstanding. It was a very enjoyable evening!Special Features:
- Food not as good as Naperville WCRichardSDined on 8/15/2014Noise level in the restaurant was a bit on the high side for a dimly lit restaurant that appears to want to be something other than it is. The portion size and quality level of the food we had while were were there was very disappointing. Only the day before, I ate at the Naperville WC for lunch, same menu, same item and I believe I had at least 50% more and the food was not "soupy" and runny in general which severely detracted from the experience. While my coke was refreshed once, but my guest never got a refill so they had to drink from mine. Overall, a bit of a disappointment as I built this up based on my experience at the Naperville location, which is much further than I wanted to drive that day.
- Excellent food and service!CooperDined on 8/15/2014We had a large group and they were able to accommodate us. We loved the quinoa vege burgers! The mushroom soup was amazing too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!WiseDined on 8/15/2014Went here for the first time on a dinner date, great food, price versus portion size was great, portions were huge for what we ordered. Service was crazy fast, showed up at 6pm on a Friday fully expecting to have to wait even after reserving online, was seated within ten mins of arrival, and overall service was good, waitstaff was very attentive, and start to finish we were in and out inabout an hour. Booths were small enough and private enough to be romantic, but there was enough ambiance to not have a library quiet dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationsbibbs5celebrateDined on 8/15/2014The food was excellent, but too high priced for what you get. To spend $50 a person, it would have to be a very special occasion. Plus the drinks at $9.00 each, over my budget. It was a special occasion for us, most places would give the birthday person at least a scoop of ice cream with a candle in it. Even Portillo's sang for me and gave me a piece of the chocolate cake. The service was good. Would not consider a second time, sorry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- White Chocolate, SchaumburgMickeyCDined on 8/12/2014Food was tasty and uniquely prepared, except one dish was too salty, but was quickly substituted. We were a family group and would prefer less noise and more light in the dining room! Reasonable prices and good variety. Service was excellent and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for the price rangeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2014Food was good, not great. Service was excellent. What I would expect in this price range.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go againJazzonDined on 8/7/2014The food and service was excellent,!! Would go again when I'm in townSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worthy of repeat visitsGoodEatsDined on 8/2/2014I originally visited when it was Lincoln Whiskey Kitchen. The menu was basically the same but different decadent desserts. I ordered the 3-Way BBQ. It was a generous portion and very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & Service, low lightingtravelingfoodieDined on 7/31/2014The service was great. Highly recommended the ribs with the whiskey bbq sauce and mashed potatoes. The lighting however, especially in the center table area was extremely low making it difficult to see. I would strongly recommend reservations as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/31/2014I really enjoyed my second time here at White Chocolate - the servers were friendly and knowledgeable and we didn't wait long between courses. I loved the mushroom soup. There were many things on the menu that I look forward to going back and trying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doesn't disappointBillDined on 7/31/2014Consistently good food from an interesting and somewhat electric menu. Good for lunch and casual dinner. Hope they add an outdoor area soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicecmstyles3000Dined on 7/28/2014The mushroom soup is why i keep coming back to this restaurant, but everything I have tried from here is just as delicious. The buffalo chicken flat bread is another one of my favorites. it was my birthday so the server recommended the brownie for desert and I am so glad she did - very yummy!Special Features:
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014The food was just ok. Definitely not worth the price. The only part of my meal that I truly enjoyed was the soup. The filet mignon that I got was very small, very thin, and not very good. Definitely not worth the $30 I paid for it. I won't be coming back.
- Good StuffBIGGDined on 7/19/2014The dinner was great had the steelhead catch of day and the Asian salmon! Server was great! Dessert was just ok. We had the banana creme pie. Needs more cream filling, mostly bananas and crust.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service not up to parfood4life1Dined on 7/19/2014I made a reservation for 7:30pm but had to double my group four days in advance. because of that I have to change my reservation to 8:30pm. In addition, they didn't tell me that they can't put two tables of 10 people together. They didn't sing me happy birthday or give me a free dessert of any kind. they definitely did not make me feel special on my birthday. the service was good in general.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Meal; Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014The food at White Chocolate is always good - but just that, good. I ordered the Jambalaya and it was cold in some spots and warm in others. But the service was second to none. Our main server was very busy but there were plenty of back-ups.Special Features:
- J.S.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014The ribs were excellent, howevere the portion was very small compared to other restaurants, my string beans were barely blanched, I could no eat them, they never offered me another selection or reduced my bill very poor people relation. I would not recommend it to others. They also nearer brought any bread.
- Quick service!jomar71914Dined on 7/19/2014Quick service, very attentive wait staff. Ambiance is neat and quiet. The atmosphere seems to attract mostly adult career professionals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new favoritePhlakey76Dined on 7/18/2014Delicious food. Our table had the BBQ trio, Parmesan crusted filet and ginger salmon. Delicious! The steak was cooked perfectly, and it was just amazing considering this place is not a steakhouse. Desserts pretty tasty. I don't drink whiskey but my friend loved the whiskey flights. Service was perfect and I was able to make a reservation online the same day.Special Features:
- love itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014We have been to White Chocolate before for my husbands surprise party and a few other times for drinks. Friday we went for dinner and had a great time. Everything on the menu is amazing. The service is kind and prompt. I like how its darker by your table so it feels more intimate but it was almost too dark to read the menu or see our food. That definitely would not hinder me from coming back or recommending it though.Special Features:
- Steaks Not Cooked ProperlyBearsman113VIPDined on 7/16/20143 people in my party, 2 ordered a medium filet, 1 ordered a medium rare. The medium filets were medium rare, and the medium rare filet was rare. The rare filet got sent back and came back medium well.
- Why make a reservation?OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2014Even though we arrived at 7:50PM for an 8:00PM reservation, we were not seated until 8:25PM. Customers who arrive ten minutes early for a reservation should not have to wait close to 30 minutes to be seated regardless of the level of activity the restaurant is experiencing at the time. However, server, drinks, & food were excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.