930 N. Meacham Rd
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://whitechocolate.us/
- Phone: (847) 413-8000
- Hours of Operation:
Serving Lunch & Dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Adam Webb
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from White Chocolate-Schaumburg
Created by the makers of White Chocolate Grill, White Chocolate-Schaumburg is an American restaurant with modern approachability. White Chocolate-Schaumburg meets America's flight to quality in a comfortable setting with friendly, attentive service. A focused menu offers hardwood grilled favorites like Award-Winning Citrus-Soy Glazed Salmon and Barbecued Baby Back Ribs. White Chocolate-Schaumburg has steakhouse quality steaks, a dozen wines by the glass, craft beers and the finest selection of American Bourbons and Whiskeys. If you are looking for a high-quality, unique local restaurant then White Chocolate-Schaumburg is a top choice.Continued
Full Children's menu available.
Happy Hour daily starting at 2pm.
Don't Miss Whiskey Wednesdays when all whiskey cocktails and wines by the glass are 25% off!
Full Children's menu available.
Happy Hour daily starting at 2pm.
Don't Miss Whiskey Wednesdays when all whiskey cocktails and wines by the glass are 25% off!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
White Chocolate-Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
White Chocolate-Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
220 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (97)fit for foodies (75)special occasion (72)great for lunch (71)neighborhood gem (52)romantic (48)hot spot (39)vibrant bar scene (35)kid-friendly (30)notable wine list (22)late-night find (18)great for brunch (12)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014Highly recommend the steaks and salads. If anything the servers were too attentive. All in all a great meal in a great atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014I went to the one in scottsdale and live this place. When I found out they opened another near Chicago I was extremely happy. Love the ribs and the bread pudding and brownie Sundae are awesome. Service great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happily DisappointedLoveMeFoodDined on 11/21/2014This location use to be called Lincoln Whiskey Kitchen. We were very excited that it changed to White Chocolate but somewhat disappointed that the menu did not change. It was the same at LWK but still good. A bit pricey for what you get. The pulled pork sandwich is good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need more Chocolate on the menu!ChicagoMonthlyOutingGroupDined on 11/19/2014There were several large groups when we were there. They sounded like they were having a good time, but it was distracting to the other diners. Is there a private room that could be used for large parties?Special Features:
- Great food, great atmosphereDinnerdateDined on 11/15/2014We went to white chocolate on a date, we were very pleased with the tables, the tables are spaced far from one another and all the booths are practically private. The sesame crusted ahi tuna was a great way to start, the flavors were to die for with the citrus slaw. I also really enjoyed the white chocolate martini. For dinner I had the soup and salad combo, I had the field green salad if you enjoy goat cheese I would highly recommend this salad. Service was good, fast and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over crowded and over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2014Even though I made reservations my party had to wait 20 mins for our table. The food was okay, but it was a more of a glorified Applebee's menu. The noise level was high.Special Features:
- Waited 30 minutes after reservation timeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014White Chocolate used to be one of my favorite restaurants. They had always been crowded, but it was possible to find a seat at the bar, or to make reservations. However, they have been really going downhill. We made a 7pm reservation. When we arrived, we were told they were 15 minutes behind on reservations. Barely an apology. We waited 25 minutes after the reservation time and finally found a seat at the bar. We did ask if we could place our orders while still waiting since we were very hungry, but they said no. We never received an apology or anything to mitigate the long wait time. My suspicion is that this long wait is a regular occurrance, which is why they barely apologized and didn't seem fazed at all. Even though they have my favorite ribs in Chicago, I will not be going back after that experience.Special Features:
- Couples night outAngieDined on 11/15/2014Reservations are highly recommended. Our overall experience was very good from service to quality of the food. We sat at a table for 4. Atmosphere was a little bit too dark (needed cell phone illumination to read the menu) and noisy, it was hard to have a conversation with the person across from you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CjrsinoDined on 11/15/2014Great place to eat with delicious desserts. Service was excellent and quick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Anniversary spot!GriffDined on 11/15/2014My husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary (one day early 11/15/14 our anniversary is 11/16) it was absolutely wonderful! We were concerned that bringing our 9 month old baby along with us would create a problem since she's so young. It was just the opposite the hostess/waitress Yana was absolutely wonderful and attentive and even brought us a high chair for our daughter. There was a server a young man who brought out our food who was very attentive when Yana had other tables but I didn't catch his name. Overall I loved my entree Chicken mushroom crepes and my Flirtini drink went perfect with the romantic setting. We will definitely return with friends and family! The hour and 30 minute drive from Milwaukee,WI is definitely worth it! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful first experience!!KatieDined on 11/14/2014We were all extremely happy with service I'm beyond and food. Thus citrus balsamic salmon dish that I ordered was my favorite. We all agreed the spinach artichoke dip was the best we've ever had, the New York strip and ribeye were excellent!!Way to go white chocolate we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1400smDined on 11/14/2014Great steak sandwich! The cheeseburgers and salads are also very good.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant Food & AtmosphereLindaLouDined on 11/11/2014Our 2 dining experiences that we have had at the White Chocolate Grill have been outstanding. Delicious food from appetizers thru dessert. Wait staff was very friendly and personable. This was a great find! I will definitely dine here again and will tell my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ImpressiveGreatDined on 11/11/2014I can count on the Food, Drink and Staff being superb....World ClassSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent findTBB19Dined on 11/10/2014We decided to try something new for dinner/last minute date night and we were incredibly and pleasantly surprised. I tend to shy away from new places and this place did not disappoint one bit. Our drinks were refilled without asking, we had multiple servers walking by that were assisting as well. The food was delicious, and we really only waited 12 mins tops! Granted it was a Monday night, but the place actually did fill up (we were there early). Definitely try this place, you will not be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad mealMrsLDined on 11/9/2014We have dined here several times and have never been disappointed! Our favorites are the pulled pork sandwich and the French dip. The mushroom soup is wonderful and if you don't try the bourbons, you came to the wrong place!Special Features:
- Great food!Spani21Dined on 11/8/2014Great food with ok service. Really enjoyed the food, the view, but they forgot to bring my drink from the bar. Asked the server 3 times and said maybe the bar was busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected moresteakloverDined on 11/8/2014With the great reviews of the Naperville location, I had somewhat high expectations. Service was a bit disappointing, as simple communication may have helped with our order. Menu states bread can be served upon request - and after 15 minutes with no bread we asked our server if we could have some. She seemed annoyed at the inquiry, then stated that the bread is baked to order so it would be a few more minutes. Nice touch (good pretzel roll), but we might have ordered an appetizer had we known how long that would take. I ordered the NY Strip and was underwhelmed. Have had better. Other food feedback was positive within my group (chicken, steak salad, sandwich)
- Great but...amdmDined on 11/6/2014We did enjoy our dinner here, the food was delicious. The problem was we felt very rushed. We sat down, were trying to take our coats off when the server was trying to take our drink order. We were all not even done with our soup and our entrees were there, when we finished she was ready to take our desert order. We had to ask the server to please give us a little bit to have our dinner settle and some time to breathe. It wasn't that they were that busy, there were plenty of open tables. If you really want to be able to chat, don't get the huge booths on the bar side, it's hard to hear and you are far apart from the person on the other side. Great bar selections also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for lunch in SchaumburgChicagoDinerVIPDined on 11/4/2014They have an extensive menu so you are bound to find something good to eat.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014Excellent experience! We were pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the food. The atmosphere was comfortable, although it's not a quiet romantic restaurant. We sat in a booth and we could still carry on a conversation. We would definitely go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything is so good!IchiroDined on 11/1/2014Every food was wonderful! We really enjoy all the time. It was a memorable lunch for all of us. I will buy some gift cards for coming holidays.Special Features:
- My favoritedisappointedDined on 10/30/2014The pulled pork sandwich is the BEST! A must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- company lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014I coordinated a company function and our waiter Jeremy was very respondent to all our needs. He made recommendations when asked and was "johnny on the spot" for drinks, additions, etc. Pricing was comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great serviceFromchitwnDined on 10/25/2014Really an outstanding place. Great unique cocktails, food was great, desserts are fabulous. They took about 20 minutes to seat us after our reservation time and apologized and provided a dessert commentary. This is one well run place and they are all about the customerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/25/2014Food good. Service good. Reservations mean nothing. They take you in the order you come in. Terrible table. Right next to the bench where people are waiting. Restaurant is way too dark. There was no direct lighting over our table. I could not read the menu easily and I don't know if my food was cooked to order or not. Noise level was off the chart. My husband and I had to shout the whole time we were there. Not a great experience.Special Features:
- Great EatsmmcclanaDined on 10/25/2014Delicious steaks anytime we dine at White Chocolate; always a good meal!Special Features:
- ServiceGreatDined on 10/25/2014First time going to White Chocolate and the service was outstanding. Friendly staff who were enjoyable to talk to made the experience great. The food was excellent too, ribs were spectacular. Also, one of the best martinis I have ever had. Then of course the deserts were unbelievable the pumpkin cheese cake was delicious.Special Features:
- DelightedTheBrideDined on 10/25/2014I treated my wedding party to a luncheon where I made my own little proposal. We had a group of five ladies and were seated in a really cool booth. The restaurant is so chic, we loved the ambience. We began with appetizers; Caprese (a Must have), and the, not so basic, Chips n Salsa. Salsa is DELICIOUS! I enjoyed my perfected Kettle one & soda water while my girls sipped on wine and cosmos. The Cosmo was beautiful by the way! I enjoyed a southern chicken salad with avacado, oh my! The girls raved about the Veggie burger as well. Everything was top notch. Our servers were sweet and wore beautiful smiles! We had the perfect lunch, in a most perfect place. Thank you for making my day so memorable. P.S. My girls said Yes ♡Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save room for dessertFranVIPDined on 10/25/2014A group of my friends met here as the location is very convenient. They had something for everyone one. Some were on diets, gluten free, meat eaters, and just those of us that like to eat. Everyone was happy with their choice and we shared a few desserts. The molten chocolate cake was to die for. Our server was very helpful in making our menu choices and timely with checking in with us. She even gave us individual checks.Special Features:
- StaffCindyDined on 10/24/2014Our waitress was very good, didn't rush us to leave.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special NightouttolunchDined on 10/23/2014Excellent food and atmosphere. Great lighting, cozy booths, tables well spaced, friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/23/2014A fun place with a great variety of food options. We will be back!Special Features:
- dolphinlvr25Dined on 10/18/2014Delicious spinach dip. Everything is so good. They comped our app for us because it took a little longer, but no one in my group even noticed the delay and it was completely unnecessary, but it was very appreciated. The staff is very attentive.Special Features:
- FunlalaluDined on 10/18/2014We have been here twice in the last month. The whisky list and glasses are fun! Swirl whirl! The food has been very good! The food is fun too! We were really glad to see a variety of good gluten free options. We will be back again soon!Special Features:
- One word sums it up "amazing"GoingoutDined on 10/18/2014Every time we have been to white chocolate its gets better and better. We have never come there for the same thing . We try something new each time and it gets better each time . The bbq sauces are awesome . I would highly recommend this place to everyone I know . Thanks White Chocolate for the great experience every time and the staff which go over and above every time :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our VisitFirstAnnivPartyDined on 10/17/2014Food was good, waitress was great; liked that she helped with recommendations. Place was packed; OpenTable reservation enabled us to be seated immediately at our reservation time! Recommend making reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- notpickyVIPDined on 10/17/2014Citrus salmon was outstanding as was my wife's steak salad. Service and ambiance also wonderful with awesome dessert selections. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- great lunch spotdialilVIPDined on 10/17/2014Four of us met for lunch here. The service is really outstanding. They are quick to get a drink order and help with any questions on the menu. The restaurant is also very accommodating about special requests, as one person in our group is on a special diet. The food is good. Desserts are huge and meant to be shared. We will be back again.Special Features:
- lunch and a moviefood4thoughtDined on 10/17/2014White Chocolate offers a great selection of entrees, including a gluten-free menu. The atmosphere is very nice, and we didn't feel at all rushed. Entrees are well presented, great flavor, and served in good time. They also have a full variety of soft drinks (including caffeine-free) as well as variety of alcoholic beverages and wines. There's something for everyone. Service was excellent and friendly, neat and accommodating staff.Special Features: