115 East Reno Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.whiskeychicksokc.com/
- Phone: 4052280087
- Hours of Operation:
friday-4 pm-2 am
saturday-2 pm-2 am
friday-4 pm-11 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Christopher Meredith
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Takeout
- Catering: Call For Information
Tuesday-Live Trivia with Cash Prizes @7:30
Wednesday-Homagrown Showcase @ 8:00
Thursday-100 Bones Band @ 8:30
Friday-Live Local Bands
Saturday-Live Local Bands
A word from Whiskey Chicks
Whiskey Chicks is located in the oldest building in Bricktown (Wells Fargo Building) We have maintained a Saloon Type atmosphere and feature Vintage Cocktails with a wide variety of Whiskey's from around the World. From the minute you walk in you notice the vintage chandelier and back-bar that dates back into the early 30's and the original Brick Walls accent the room to create a very relaxed atmosphere. Whiskey chicks subscribes to all major sporting events which can be viewed on our eight HD plasma Tv's. We have a full Kitchen that is open for late night dinning and special events. Come see what Whiskey Chicks has to Offer!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Whiskey Chicks reviews from OpenTable diners
- no reservationsrdrchkDined on 4/5/2014They sd they dont take reservations and did not have a table held. They also sd that they werent on open table. Luckily we got a table before the place got packed.Special Features:
- This is a bar, NOT a restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/21/2014This is a bar, NOT a restaurant! very disappointing when we arrived and found out there were no tables for eating. This needs to be taken off Open Table. They had no idea that a reservation had been made.Special Features:
- Valentines date successmantleDined on 2/14/2014I took my wife to whiskey chicks for Valentine's Day dinner the food was great we had a great time the service was awesome I'm so very glad that we picked whiskey textSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spent a very special VDay HereColeDined on 2/14/2014Made reservations with out any issue, had a great time, with great drinks, and great food, server was awesome, notta thing to complain about. RAVE REVIEWSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday Nights offOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/28/2013There was no mention in the write up for the restaurant that the waite staff was off on Monday nights! Part of the interest in this restaurant is the energy and good looks of the usual staff. Something should have been disclosed about the fact that only the cook and manager were handling the restaurant on Monday nights.
- Great food!OkcbornVIPDined on 10/5/2013The food was great, TV's way too loud, did not feel inviting at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good but needs improvementOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/20/2013The food and atmosphere were great. Probably the best pulled pork I'be ever had. The side portions were kind of small and felt the menu was a bit overpriced. Especially their special drink menu. My husband and I had our dinner and a few drinks and our tab was $95 with the automatic gratuity for our group. I think overall our group wasn't impressed because of the price but it wasn't a bad experience. Loved the music too. Service was kind of slow considering it wasn't horribly busy but there was a mother group our size (10) next to us and apparently that stalled their kitchen staff pretty good. I'd go again just will skip drinks next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun drinks!AnnaBelleDined on 7/5/2013The atmosphere is 30's prohibition- the drink list is very unique and tasty. Went with a group of girls and we had a great time. The waitresses are informative and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed...ArchetypicalVIPDined on 6/28/2013... all the way around. Too bad for a couple of accomplished restauranteurs.
- Whisky Chicks was not openOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/2/2013Whisky Chicks was not open on this day at 12 noon the door was locked I called and got a recording stating the hours but it was not open according to the recorded message I left a message for a call back and never received a call back
- Very slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2013Went there for drinks around 7pm on a Fri before a comedy show, and while there were only several other groups in the restaurant, the server couldnt seem to find her way back to our table to check on us on her own. Very cool atmosphere however, with a live band and "eye appealing" decorations. Other than the service, it was a neat little restaurant/bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere! Not tooOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2013Great atmosphere! Not too loud, but just enough going on. Good was excellent. Highly recommend whiskey chicken( any way you can get it). We had an array of appetizers. Drinks were good, large selection. Only thing that would have made the overall experience better would be to have bar stools with backs!Special Features:
- Good food, great service andokchazmatVIPDined on 4/5/2013Good food, great service and excellent local musical talent.Special Features:
- No complaintsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2013Went for the first time because I had a gift certificate. Menu is mostly burgers and other bar food, but it's good for what it is. Service was excellent. Seems like a good spot for Thunder games.Special Features:
- Great place to eat, drinkokchazmatVIPDined on 3/20/2013Great place to eat, drink and watch local entertainment.Special Features:
- Great place to eat, drinkokchazmatVIPDined on 3/16/2013Great place to eat, drink and listen to live music.Special Features:
- Great local bar that has goodokchazmatVIPDined on 3/12/2013Great local bar that has good food and talented live bands.Special Features:
- Great TimeokchazmatVIPDined on 3/8/2013Good food,good drinks, good music and great service. Whiskey Chicks is a great place for nighttime fun in OKCSpecial Features:
- If you like bar food especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/18/2012If you like bar food especially of the fried kind this is your place. If your on a diet definitely avoid this place. We got there early before a Thunder game. The food was very well done. The service was good and the place had a nice neighborly/friendly atmosphere. The drinks were standard; not bad, not outstanding. They had a great band that night. This seemed like a really fun place to go to especially if it was later in the evening when the crowd really got going.Special Features:
- Food just wasn't was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012Food just wasn't was very good. I had the onion burger very done. Could be fun if a band is there.
- The food was great but ourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/2/2012The food was great but our group was disappointed at the special menu for the Thunder game - it was so limited, there were only 3 entree choices. Overall, it was great though. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- The service was great andOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/31/2012The service was great and the location is convenient to downtown OKC. I recommend the buffalo wings.Special Features:
- A neat bar located in an oldDaveVIPDined on 5/20/2012A neat bar located in an old building. It wasn't quite what I was expecting, as this was more of a bar than a restaurant. I was a little disapointed in the menu, as it was mostly bar food, burgers, sandwiches, etc. We were looking more for a full meal when we made the reservation. I recommend it if all you want is a bite to eat, and have some good drinks.Special Features:
- GREAT PLACE!! We had a partyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2012GREAT PLACE!! We had a party of eight and were welcomed very heartily. The service was great! Food was delicious!Special Features:
- great place to eat and grabOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/2/2012great place to eat and grab a drink before a Thunder gameSpecial Features:
- Fun atmosphere! Staff wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/23/2012Fun atmosphere! Staff was short handed so service a little slow, but we weren't in a hurry.Special Features: