Westchester Burger Company
275 South Ridge Street
Rye Brook, NY 10573Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Westchester Burger Company
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.westchesterburger.com/
- Phone: 9143056095
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch/Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am -10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 11:30pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Westchester Burger Company
We are proud and excited to announce the launch of WBC in Rye Brook! Our newest addition features fine dining “between the buns”! It's the Ulitmate Burger Experience. We offer America’s greatest comfort food; serving all your favorites from amazing appetizers to mouth watering desserts. The menu has incredibly creative burgers, to tasteful entrees, salad and so much more. Satisfy your curiosity cravings and come see what all the talk is about. Westchester Burger is the next Hot, New and Exciting adventure that hit Rye Brook and what better way to welcome and cater to everybody with a comfortable and casual dining spot. Everyone loves a great burger and this is the perfect spot to enjoy all your favorites! There is a burger on the menu for just about everyone and our atmosphere completes the experience. Where else can people go for a hip, cool vibe, combined with some of the best, juiciest gourmet burgers and other delicious sides, shakes, and treats!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Westchester Burger Company reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)kid-friendly (2)special occasion (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Fun time.TheaterGoerDined on 7/1/2014The burgers are aways great at WBC! Salads are good (though they pale in comparison to the burgers). Service was prompt and courteous.Special Features:
- OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/28/2014I am very satisfied with westchester burger in rye. The staff is always friendly and the food is great. I come there often and plan on continuing to so.Special Features:
- Visit to WBCTSLSVIPDined on 6/1/2014We visited WBC for the first time, the Rye location. Being from out of the area, we picked WBC based on Open Table reviews. We were looking for casual dining and were not disappointed. The service and food were very good. The burgers were of good quality and I felt a good value given size and variety. The teenage member of our group ordered the entourage, a 10 ounce burger sandwiched between two grilled cheese sandwiches , and didn't leave a bite. The beer was cold and selection was good. The waitress staff was attentive and friendly. Overall, the restaurant exceeded our expectations. We are not often in the area but when we do get down there, we will stop in again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 67 reviews are from the Westchester Burger Company reviews archive.
- Great bar serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/10/2014Went to hear a friends band Saturday night with a group of 6. Decided to eat in bar instead of dining area, Jill the bartender was great in accomodating our largish group by putting two high top table together so we could sit together. Food was good but service the most outstanding feature. Bar was at capacity and Jill and other servers kept everyone well attended to!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good BurgerLocalVIPDined on 5/10/2014Great burger joint in convenient location only 10 minutes from Greenwich. We enjoyed the creativity of the burgers and the wide variety of appetizers. Perfect for a quick and relatively inexpensive family dinner. We will go back.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchPokeVIPDined on 3/23/2014Four of us had brunch last sunday. Two omelets that were an over kill with cheese and also too large a portion. Turkey burger was very good, i am told, but also a bit big. My French toast was the BEST I have ever had. Presentation was beautiful and so tasty. I highly recommend. We will return and I'm having that French toast again :)Special Features:
- one small mistake but overall goodlrs3432Dined on 2/22/2014i've been here a bunch of times. it's always quite good. the burgers are great. not sure why, but our waiter did everything except take our orders, which someone else actually did, without writing anything down. my burger - ordered medium rare - came medium well. i usually send it back when that happens but was just too tired and hungry to do it all over again. everything else about our experience was just fine. it's a good reliable reasonably priced place, the noise is loud but not overwhelming, and we'll be back. hoping the burger will be cooked as ordered next time ! also, how about some pale ales on tap ? we don't all drink Bud, you know !I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good mealFoodieNYCVIPDined on 2/16/2014But service was not great on our last visit. Service was slow but I recognize that the restaurant was very busy. Always a great meal-kids love puppy dogs and I get the 3-pack every time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mixed feelingshungrymanVIPDined on 1/30/2014WBC is conveniently located and consistently has very good food. The burger choices are unique, always fresh, cooked to order and the kids seem to have fun because there are TV's everywhere. Unfortunately, the 5 or 6 times I have been there the service is fair at best. We are always greeted and seated right away and it seems that there are wait staff everywhere but they are not as attentive as I think they should be. The food generally comes out fast when ordered so I don't think it is the kitchen but perhaps more training as to how to keep the patrons feeling connected. As a side note this evening was a fundraiser and it is always great to see local businesses support the schools...which is why I continue to have mixed feelings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and great for groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/28/2013We went with 3 families, 5 adults and 7 kids and the experience couldn't have been better. The were able to accommodate our party and had a great kids menu. The fried pickles and tuna burger (on a pretzel bunnif course) were outstanding. I've also had the bison burger in the past which was excellent as well. Definitely recommend WBC.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great choiceJudyVIPDined on 6/22/2013We go here often and love the food. I'm always amused at the different scene depending upon the time. It ranges from the little babies crowd to the grandparent crowd. The bar scene looks impressive because there is always a crowd. I love the tuna. I also often substitute a piece of grilled chicken for what ever hamburger combo I like on the menu. The salads are huge and of course the burgers are great. Vinny the owner keeps watch so that everything runs well and he makes sure to greet all the customers which is a nice touch. Bottom line is that you can successfully eat here if you are on a diet or if you want to eat a real big hearty meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Done!albieVIPDined on 6/15/2013Even though the restaurant had to be vacated because a smoke alarm went off in the kitchen, we enjoyed the meal. The check had just come before the alarm went off, but the waiter and we were able to compete the bill payment process without incident. The tuna burger was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very loud on a Saturday night.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/30/2013very loud on a Saturday night. Great for large parties of people.
- Sunday Night in the 'BrookRB14Dined on 3/24/2013Becoming a dependable staple to take kids on a Sunday night. Service is very good and big screen TVs only help the cause. Try the Bison burger without the cheese.Special Features:
- Disappointing experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/23/2013After reading about Westchester Burger in the Westchester Magazine I was excited to try it especially since it is only a 10min. drive from my home. My husband and I thought we would try it for our standing date night we have once a week. Boy were we disappointed. The service was awful especially our server Rob J. We never saw him except when he took the order and gave us our check. The bus boys were giving us our food. First off we waited 15 minutes for appetizers that were lukewarm and two minutes after receiving them entrees were at the table lukewarm and not cooked the way we asked. Highly disappointed especially for the cost. We will not return. Good luck everyone!
- My son came home with 3 ofOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/16/2013My son came home with 3 of his college buddies. It was the perfect place to take hungry college boys for a GREAT MEAL!Special Features:
- Jazz musicians and great burgersFishwardDined on 2/15/2013Jazz musicians and great burgers if that's u like this is excellentSpecial Features:
- Second time I was there inOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/7/2013Second time I was there in the past Month. Food is great. Service is fabulous. Love it here!Special Features:
- Great selection of burgersOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/5/2013Great selection of burgers including many off beat combos. Very good non-burger selection especially side. Good wines by glass. Not quite a gastro-pub but very very good.Special Features:
- we created a bit of loudness,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/8/2013we created a bit of loudness, so it was hard to judge the quietness. Im sure others may have a different thought. it was perfect for our groupSpecial Features:
- The burgers were surprisinglyprk60Dined on 11/10/2012The burgers were surprisingly good, although meat not ground at the restaurant according to the waiter (I am somewhat suspicious of germs in pre-ground meats). The fries were fairly crisp too. Moderately noisy, but restaurant was not full. Surroundings fairly nondescript. Waited nearly 45 minutes with reservation. Worth another trip.Special Features:
- VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMEROpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/21/2012I HAVE BEEN TO WESTCHESTER BURGER TWICE, BOTH TIMES IN RYE BROOK AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. THE THING THAT I WAS MOST IMPRESSED WITH, AS WELL AS MY FAMILY WHO WERE WITH ME BOTH TIMES, IS YOUR STAFF ARE ALL SO FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING, IT'S AS IF THEY WENT TO "POLITE SCHOOL" OR "MANNERS SCHOOL" BECAUSE EVERYONE THAT WORKS THERE WERE ALL TERRIFIC. OF COURSE, I LOVED THE FOOD, INCLUDING THE WONDERFUL APPETIZERS AND DESSERT. I LOOK FORWARD TO COMING BACK SOON, AND I HAVE SPREAD THE WORD WITH SO MANY PEOPLE I WORK WITH. KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB. IT'S A PLEASURE TO COME TO YOUR RESTAURANT.Special Features:
- Went with a group of 10 forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2012Went with a group of 10 for Graduation lunch. Owner was very attentive and thanked us by name when we left. 3 generations found great food choices and we were not rushed and well fed. Westchester Burger is a very welcomed addition to the neighborhood.Special Features:
- Good place for burgersOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/9/2012It's a good burgers restaurant with a lot of choices on the menu! it took us a while before deciding! The service was a little too slow, and the restaurant was not full.Special Features:
- Fantastuc burgers. Love theOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/1/2012Fantastuc burgers. Love the WBC burger. New location in rye is great.Special Features:
- great burgersLovetoeatVIPDined on 4/28/2012Very good burgers and some good appitisers. they need to put a few more helthier items on the menu. Too many fried and greasy items. The burgers are very good and plenty big. We had to wait twenty minutes past the reservation time. Service was excellent to start but seeme overwhelmed. Danny was quite enthusiastic and very suggestive.
- Been there several times....serviceLadydiVIPDined on 4/20/2012Been there several times....service was a little slower than usual this time. We tried a few appetizers such as the fried calamari which was disappointing. It was very dried out and overcooked. Hamburgers are always a winner....Special Features:
- We have been to the WestchesterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2012We have been to the Westchester Burger Company several times, and have never been disappointed. We met friends that we have not seen in a while and they said it is their new favorite place. Food was delicious, and the price is very reasonable.Special Features:
- Great Burgers...what else can I sayhungrymanVIPDined on 2/26/2012Great burgers! What else can I say. The apps and burgers were top notch. In fact, we were enjoying so much that I pressed our luck and ordered dessert. Here is where WBC fell short. The coffee was cold and the dessert too sweet (sounds ironic). But keep focused on the wonderful choices of tasty burgers - something for everyone - and you will not go wrong.Special Features:
- Westchester Burger ROCKSOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2012as always keeping up the tradition of fine food good service and a smile from Vinny the burgers rock ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKK go try it love it dream about burgers of and the AHI tuna dinner with wasabi mashed potaotes ADDICTIVE great great wine by the glass pricesSpecial Features:
- We were a party of six withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/24/2012We were a party of six with a reservation. We were seated immediately. Service was excellent. Food was excellent. Ambiance was very nice. Parking was impossible.Special Features:
- Service was so bad it basicallywestchesterfoodieVIPDined on 2/20/2012Service was so bad it basically ruined our meal. Food and drink either came out too fast or too slow or not at all.
- The service was fast onceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012The service was fast once you are seated. The food is pretty good.Special Features:
- burgers are fine, if a bitBew1Dined on 2/14/2012burgers are fine, if a bit overpriced; too much bun; need more variety in the apps departmentSpecial Features:
- We're always looking for thatCBDorDined on 2/13/2012We're always looking for that special place where we can count on getting a good burger. WBC offers a range including tuna and salmon burgers - also has a bun-free option - so we'll go again (and again).Special Features:
- Had 8:30pm reservation andFortyDined on 2/4/2012Had 8:30pm reservation and did not get seated until 9:15PM. Did not eat dinner until 10PM. Service when finally at table the server was polite and helpful.Special Features:
- Another great meal at WBCBirthdayBoyVIPDined on 2/4/2012Another great meal at WBC Rye Brook. Service was great and the food outstanding!Special Features:
- We were a surprise birthdatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/29/2012We were a surprise birthdat party and the staff, especially the manager, went out of their way to accomidate us . We numbered 14, and although the private room was taken, he suggested wAITING A FEW MINUTES FOR IT TO CLEAR OUT, WHICH WE DID, AND IT WAS PERFECT. The food was ordered and brought out in a timely fashion. The decor was cozy and comfortable.Special Features:
- The burgers are fantastic,Jmom528Dined on 1/22/2012The burgers are fantastic, here with so many choices of how to create the one you will love for yourself! The rest of the menu is interesting and everything that was ordered by our large party was delicious! Sitting by the fireplace with the playoff on big screen tv's on a cold, rainy night is just the right place to be, too. This restaurant quickly became a favorite and a regular for us.Special Features:
- Total experience was great.StrockVIPDined on 1/13/2012Total experience was great. The staff works hard to ensure that you enjoy great food.Special Features: