Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
7680 Granite Loop Road
Teton Village, WY 83025Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.fourseasons.com/jacksonhole/dining/restaurants/westbank_grill/
- Phone: 3077325620
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: 7:00am - 11:30am; Lunch: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Wild Game
- Executive Chef: Michael Goralski
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our off-site caterings are offered through the Hotel Catering/Banquet division. Catering menus will differ from the Westbank Grill menus.
- Private Party Facilities: A private area is available for parties up to 36 guests. Please call the restaurant to inquire about our special menus and availabilities.
- Private Party Contact: Matthew Bocinsky 3077325620
- Entertainment: Enjoy live music in the Lobby Lounge Wednesday through Sunday Evenings.
A word from Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole
Westbank Grill pairs distinctive flavours with casual elegance creating an inviting dining atmosphere reflecting Jackson Hole's historic Western heritage. A large stone fireplace, dynamic open kitchen and stunning views of Rendezvous Peak provide a cozy setting for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The dinner menu offers a twist on the classic steakhouse with a modern American version serving prime steaks cooked to perfection on a 1,800 degree infrared grill, fresh seafood and signature side dishes. Entrees are served with a choice of a signature sauce that adds flavorful variety to the meal. The restaurant's extensive wine list includes 25 wines by the glass as well as a selection of organic wines. Westbank Grill is also open for breakfast and lunch daily, providing guests with a choice of both healthy and hearty options to fuel their adventure for the day.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole - Best Restaurants in Teton Village ›
Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (23)romantic (20)fit for foodies (20)notable wine list (15)scenic view (14)good for groups (11)kid-friendly (6)neighborhood gem (3)great for outdoor dining (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Very Nice - Service Could Be Bettersjs57VIPDined on 10/18/2014We had a very lovely anniversary dinner at the West Bank Grill. It was moderately busy, plenty of tables open. While our server was very nice, she disappeared for long periods of time and then would finally return and say "are you ready to order now?" Ready - we were ready 15 minutes earlier while she was gone and nowhere in the dining room. The food was good - great steak and sides, but I prefer a more attentive wait staff that doesn't disappear. Over all it was nice.Special Features:
- Wonderful serviceeattoliveDined on 10/17/2014We were celebrating a special occasion and the staff was wonderful in helping us have a memorable evening. The food was great and the presentation was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding nightFrequVIPDined on 10/2/2014Food was outstanding. The service was impeccable. He recommended a wine that I will now go out and buy a case of. The fireplace was beautiful and the views out the window -from our table were wonderful. Wow pretty much sums up this night. We will be back!!Special Features:
- Food is to die for!MaggieVIPDined on 9/29/2014Everything about the food was perfect! The service was great as well.Special Features:
- MMSSCHOOSYVIPDined on 9/27/2014Outstanding menu, food and service. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great FindSanfeb10VIPDined on 9/25/2014We happened to talk to locals who recommended the Westbank Grill. Four of us went; one was reluctant yet sporting. Partway through the appetizer course, Ms. Reluctant said she thought we should cancel our next night's plans and come back--and we did. We shared the appetizers--my Foie Gras was great (my apologies to the goose). The heirloom tomato salad, diver scallop, tuna ceviche, steak with huckleberry sauce--everything was perfectly cooked (or not) and very tasty. We have decided we need to make another trip to Jackson just to go back to our three favorite restaurants there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waiterJimDDined on 9/23/2014we had a wonderful waiter. Attentive but not intrusive. Selected a great moderately priced chardoney.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yearly TreatoldbdduoDined on 9/20/2014We dine at Westbank at least once a year in September around our birthdays of the 17th and 22nd. The service is always pleasant, not stiff, but very professional. All the staff; valet, maitre d, waiter and busser make you feel welcome and add to an enjoyable evening. The food never disappoints with outstanding quality whether fish or meat. The presentation is also always great with various shaped dishes and attractive plating.Special Features:
- Delicious!BeverlyDined on 9/20/2014We went to Westbank Grill for a birthday celebration and we were not disappointed! They service and food were wonderful! Everything we tasted was delicious - and the presentation was beautiful!Special Features:
- Would recommand this placeTassie1Dined on 9/12/2014We live here & like taking our visiting friends to a nice place now & then. Our friends were here for their anniversary & wanted to try the Westbank Grill. Very good.Special Features:
- FishloverVIPDined on 8/28/2014Food and service exceeded expectations! The we all had a great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dinner with amazing foodJulieJevVIPDined on 8/24/2014We had our 20th wedding anniversary dinner here. Hubby had short ribs & I had halibut... yum! Jalapeno asiago cheese bread before meal was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all aroundDedicatedVIPDined on 8/17/2014Inspite of the mixed reviews, we found this to be an exceptional experience due to the quality of food and service. The cheese platter appetizer is a bargain. The entries are priced for a typical Four Seasons, but the quality is very good. Our server was most considerate and paced the meal well. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/8/2014Celebrated a birthday dinner here. Everyone loved their steaks & the bison short ribs were in short supply due to their popularity. The most outstanding cheese bread & condiments before your meal! Called ahead for a special birthday dessert which the pastry chef beautifully provided! Service time between our salads/appetizers & the main course was very very long with no explanation. That was the only downside to the evening. On another day we had their Sunday brunch & had a great table by the fireplace. Their buffet offered many beautiful selections & we were very pleased with the food. Our waiter's service however did not compare to the outstanding Four Seasons service we received throughout our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dessert ever!BXVMomVIPDined on 8/5/2014If you have dinner, save room for the skillet chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream on top! All 5 members of my family were in a state of rapture over it. Sometimes the simplest thing done well trumps all the fancy stuff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014The Four Seasons always knows how to do great food and fabulous service. The West Bank grill is absolutely the best restaurant in Jackson/Jackson Hole!Special Features:
- Wild game menu and a great viewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/28/2014Good selection of wild game on the menu. The view was amazing and the ambience was romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEYOND ENERGETIC NOISE LEVELOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/24/2014THE FOUR PEOPLE AT OUR TABLE WERE UNABLE TO HAVE A NORMAL CONVERSATION BECAUSE A GROUP OF 10 ADULTS TWO TABLES AWAY WERE SO LOUD. OUR WAITER EVEN APOLOGIZED FOR THEM. WE WERE NOT SURROUNDED BY STONE BUT THERE DID NOT APPEAR TO BE ANY SORT OF ACOUSTICAL ABSORPTION. THIS ONE OF THE PRICIEST RESTAURANTS IN JACKSON HOLE - ITS COMPETITION IS NOT SO LOUD.Special Features:
- AverageDiner123VIPDined on 7/23/2014Great Martini's and good bread. The rest of the food, while well prepared and presented, was, in our view, average. Would have expect a bit more given the price and Four Seasons name. Service was slow, but friendly. Glad we tried the place, but will likely not return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/5/2014Wonderful food and service and our 15-month-old even loved his experience there!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's the Four SeasonsYuminthetumDined on 7/5/2014High expectations when you are about to dine at this establishment. The service was impeccable. Having eaten at the West Bank Grill before we chose this place for celebrating a birthday and an anniversary. The food was good but not as adventurous in flavor as I would hope. Everyone was pleased with their meal.Special Features:
- FantasticLaFoodLoverVIPDined on 7/4/2014The food, service, and decor are all fantastic. Everything we ordered was excellent. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Wonderful service and foodMissrDined on 7/2/2014We stayed at four seasons Jackson Hole for the week and this was one of our favorite dinners. It's modern, but still traditional mountain steakhouse. Beautiful ambience and you can go sit by the fire place outside and have a after dinner drink. Service was top notch. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 114 reviews are from the Westbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson Hole reviews archive.
- Anniversary DinnerTCArmorDined on 6/27/2014This was a celebration of our 49th anniversary. The staff made the evening memorable with food preparation, wine selection, presentation, and attentiveness. The special dessert finish was superb.Special Features:
- TasterDined on 6/17/2014Good Selections, something for everyone. Lobster soup and duck confit excellent. Friendly and prompt wait staff.Special Features:
- spectacularlovindenverVIPDined on 6/17/2014I cannot begin to describe how wonderful our dinner in the westbank was. Every bite was better than the last, the service was friendly, but unobtrusive and the wine was amazing. My grandmother who is 86, said it was the best meal of her life. Bravo westbank!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all around wonderfulchicajillVIPDined on 3/29/2014It's what you would & should expect from a restaurant at a Four Seasons resort.Special Features:
- Westbank at Jackson HoleGr82EatOutDined on 3/26/2014My 10 year old son and I were in Jackson Hole for a week of late season snowboarding and decided to try out the Westbank Grill one of our nights. Great decision -- the view of the mountain was great (there is a better one from the restaurant at the top of the gondola, but for the Village, the view was great), and as we sat down, it started to dump snow outside (AWESOME!!). The food and the service were spectacular -- the waitress and assistant never let our drinks get below half, and were present enough to make sure we were doing okay without being overbearing. The food was delicious and my son still talks about the Huckleberry sauce I had on my ribeye.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We experienced a mixed bag,5forskiingDined on 3/22/2014We experienced a mixed bag, which for the price of dinner (over $100 per person, with only one person drinking) was disappointing. The biggest issue was the buffalo ribeye that my son ordered medium rare, but came well done. my beef ribeye wasn't great either - neither a top quality steak nor cooked very well. I ordered it medium. the service was good, but not great. our server was very capable, but she was alone, which is unusual for a place of that caliber in my experience in New York. Lest you jump to conclusions, I am not from NYC (I am a Midwestern boy) but have had business and an office there from time to time. The salad which had apples or pears was really good. outside of that, I thought the food was mediocre at best.
- Worst 4 Seasons restaurantVinsMomVIPDined on 3/18/2014We often pick a 4 Seasons restaurant while traveling as they are usually good. This one is on the bottom of my list. The charcuterie plate was pleasant, elk sausage, espresso cheese, game terrine (tasteless), duck prosciutto, sweet cashews, bison (?) jerky and another game sausage. Nothing was memorable. The tuna hot pot tasted like sweet water. Gem salad good as were stuffed oysters. The rib eye steak was spectacularly bland. The lamb two ways pretty tasteless, not even hot. Too noisy, too expensive for the food quality. The guy dining in his undershirt didn't add to the ambience either. The waitress was indeed the highpoint of the meal.
- Not as good as it wasDaveVIPDined on 3/2/2014Second time dining here. Last time I remember everything being perfect. This time I was not as impressed. The tuna tempura and mushroom hotpot sounded creative but execution was poor. The broth was under salted and too sweet and the tuna while cooked perfectly was rather lackluster. The main dish of lamb chops was prepared just right but was under salted. The lamb cheeks were tender and delicious. On a final note I took issue with the wine list. They had 10 dollar bottles for 85 dollars. That's not only a rip off but insulting to the customer. I noticed the markup was worse on bottles that were also available by the glass. I can only assume that was a trick to make you think you are getting high end wine when you are paying 17 a glass.Special Features:
- Chic atmosphere, creative menu!FrequentDinerDined on 2/22/2014Interior is calming, chic and well appointed with gorgeous chandeliers, wood interiors, open kitchen that delivers quaint, quiet, high end dining experience. I brought my 12 year old and it was her favorite restaurant during our 5 day stay. Menu is very appealing, great variety with local fare/wild game, desserts outstanding. Service efficient although our male waiter had an issue with eye contact and seemed uncomfortable around guests, which made casual conversation with him difficult. Affluent guests dine here for the food and ambience. You are not likely going to find the 20-30 something crowd who are vacationing on a budget here. Not because it's super expensive (which it's not) but rather the subdued, chic ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always PleasedPassportdinerVIPDined on 2/4/2014We eat here twice a year, and are always pleased. We split a rib eye steak which was more than enough for us. It was cooked perfectly, and came with a variety of sauces which make it fun to try something different. Two sides ( Asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes) were tasty and more than enough to round out the meal. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A beautiful restaurant inOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/15/2014A beautiful restaurant in a beautiful location. While mostly a steak house there are seafood options as well. The food is well prepared and delicious. My wife had a tuna special and I had the bison ribeye. Both were perfectly executed. The wine list is extensive with good choices in all price ranges. The service is typical Four Seasons; gracious, knowledgable, efficient, competent and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New Years EveYremeDined on 12/31/2013Cant speak to the normal menu because they had a special set menu for New Years Eve but it was amazing. Great wine list outstanding service I would strongly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 9 th year!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/22/2013We really enjoyed our meal but there was a young child at the table next to us playing a video game on her I pad the entire meal. It was extremely distracting. Perhaps you could consider not allowing such devices....it is after all a very expensive restaurant and no one should have their experience diminished!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ThanksgivingLuvroadtripsDined on 11/28/2013Had Thanksgiving dinner at the Westbank Grill. Wasn't sure about a buffet but they did a great job. Food was good with lots of interesting options. The ambience was lovely, the service was terrific and it turned out to be a wonderful way to dine out on Thanksgiving.Special Features:
- The restaurant was well recommendedlawdudeVIPDined on 9/28/2013The restaurant was well recommended and conveniently located for us, but for the cost (it is very expensive relative to others) it was not nearly worth it. The meats were not very flavorful but decent quality meats. Nothing, however, was up to the quality we were expecting. The wine list, on the other hand, was laid out nicely with a good range of wines & prices.
- teton starcircle12Dined on 9/23/2013need not drive to jackson while at teton village. outstanding in all facits s. highly recomed.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceGutmanDined on 9/14/2013The Westbank Grill located at the Four Seasons hotel in Grand Teton village has great atmosphere, good food and attentive service. The menu is varied and the wine list ample with a good choice of wine by the glass. This is not a cheap restaurant but the quality of the food and atmosphere make it an ideal location for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.