West Avenue Cafe
959 West Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
KosherPrice: $30 and under
West Avenue Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.westavenuecafe.com/
- Phone: 3055344211
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Kosher, International
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from West Avenue Cafe
A Must Go to restaurant, located on West Avenue between 9th and 10th street, Miami Beach. We offer an innovative menu with warm surroundings, friendly service. Dining alfresco with beer and wine selections as well as fresh smoothies and juices. This will become your new local restaurant for family gatherings, meetings and casual dining. We look forward in serving you in our dining room, pick up or local delivery.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
West Avenue Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- quality ingredientsAvisGDined on 11/28/2013All of the food was freshly prepared. Top quality ingredients were used and the taste was simple and not overshadowed by sauces. The servers were friendly and dinner could be enjoyed at a leisurely pace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well positioneddwekseVIPDined on 8/5/2013We were looking for a koshe restaurant near to our hotel and came across West Avenue Cafe. We were served by Paula who was extremely friendly and took very good care of us. We returned two days later due to her demeanour. The good was also great and I recommend the skirt steak and hamburger. Their fries are fresh cut potatoes which is rare to find. The tuna tartar and guacamole also went down well with the family. My wife went crazy for their deserts especially for the hot cookie like desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visited during Miami SpiceDaveDined on 8/4/2013Visited during Miami Spice promotional period. Very nice selection on Miami Spice menu which was a very good value especially for a kosher establishment. Some of our party of six ordered items from regular menu which were also excellent and reasonably priced as well. Service was extremely accommodating and made some terrific recommendations. We were very satisfied with our visit. We wish that this establishment were closer to our Hollywood home.Special Features:
- Clean and HealthyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/8/2013The food at West Avenue Cafe is always very freshly prepared and healthfully designed. The waitstaff is attentive and courteous. They have lunch specials during the week. Try to sit outside when the weather's nice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the dinner. Food wasMBK1Dined on 4/7/2013Enjoyed the dinner. Food was fresh and prepared well. Chicken breast was outstanding. Service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- we always make it a pointOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/3/2013we always make it a point of eating here at least once , if not more often, whenever we visit Miami Beach. great food and good value!Special Features:
- Food was just average, andJcdc13VIPDined on 1/3/2013Food was just average, and upon walking into the restaurant one gets the idea that the restaurant doesn't take itself very seriously as a business. That being said, it was the most crowded place on a block full of restaurants, so the Kosher factor must make it very popular.
- Good portions and nice foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/30/2012Booked on opentable for West Avenue Cafe in Miami before we left London and I was delighted they had our booking when we arrived. Very nice meal, excellent portions. I would go again if in Miami.
- Unimaginative Cuisine &PresentationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/13/2012While this restaurant was clean and quiet and the staffers were very pleasant, the food itself was dull and unimaginative. In two of the three orders at my table, the presentations could be described in the same manner. Served with onions and mushrooms, the prime rib steak was tender but tasteless. Maybe because the mushrooms appeared to be from a can! The “strawberry shortcake” dessert was actually some kind of layer cake with a jelly-like spread between the four layers --boring as well as poor-tasting. Not even a real strawberry slice or two for garnish. This restaurant needs to make more of an effort for my money.Special Features:
- Service needs to improve.FlemingsDined on 7/3/2012Service needs to improve. Order rib eye steak mdium rare. Came in bleeding prctically rare. Took over 10 min to flag a server.
- I was looking for a restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/12/2012I was looking for a restaurant to accommodate a colleague's vegan preferences. West Avenue Cafe was perfect for him and everyone else enjoyed it also.
- great food, very accomodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/18/2012great food, very accomodating to varying diets and restrictions, great from vegetarians and those who chose to eat a Kosher dietSpecial Features:
- Really enjoyed. Would definatelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/6/2012Really enjoyed. Would definately recommend and would go back again. Loved your service,reserving online. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Great menu. Great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/14/2012Great menu. Great service. Great food. Easy parking.Special Features:
- The food was so deliciousdlovVIPDined on 1/13/2012The food was so delicious here that we went twice on a quick 3-day weekend in Miami Beach. The chef accommodated my make-your-own-wrap suggestion, creating the most delectable tofu wrap with soy cheese and veggies. Everything was fresh and tasted delicious. My husband loved his Mahi Mahi burrito. The sweet potato fries and tostones were also amazing. I will definitely go here again on my next trip to Miami...Special Features:
- This is really a place forJoe3Dined on 12/29/2011This is really a place for lunch / brunch, not dinner. The salads etc. are very nice, but the wine is - in a word - horrible, both white and red. The noise level is quite high as there are many kids. For dinner, head on down the block to Oliver's.Special Features:
- we had 4 excellent meals,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011we had 4 excellent meals, very fresh ingredients and very tasty. Staff excellent and freindlySpecial Features:
- Yummy Fresh KosherDemandingMaxVIPDined on 10/3/2011Unfortunately their grill was not working, and no grilled foods could be prepared. The soup of the day, a chick pea, was yummy. Tasty, hot and thick. The Middle Eastern platter was large, and easily shared between two people. The tostones are a nice touch on the menu, considering its South Beach location. Second time dining here, will return. Fresh, healthy food. And you don;t have to be kosher to enjoy kosher food!Special Features: