Wes Welker's Sports Bar and Grill
3121 W. Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73134Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Wes Welker's Sports Bar and Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 4053212600
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Takeout, Wine
A word from Wes Welker's Sports Bar and Grill
We open for business July 22nd. (Dinner only July 22nd and 23rd, and then we open for Lunch on July 24th) Can't wait to see you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wes Welker's Sports Bar and Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Love Wes Welker's Sports BarCariDined on 3/12/2014Love the fact that you can make reservations and love the fact that it is smoke free! Great place to watch your favorite sporting event! Let's not forget the great beer choices and the delicious food. Triple Play and Tailgate Dip for appetizers were good choices. My daughter had a burger and said is was very good, my husband and I spit the grilled chicken wrap and it was really good and would order it again and again. This will definitely be a place we will return to again and again.Special Features:
- Very loudTallRedHeadDined on 2/15/2014The service was acceptable, the food was good, the atmosphere was at a noise level that was close to deafening. Could not carry on a conversation without yelling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappiontedFeedme2niteDined on 2/14/2014We were seated quickly and liked the overall feel of the place. The drink selection was good, however there is no tap beer. Our server was friendly but overall service was slow, the filet was not cooked when it came to the table and had to be sent back. The pork chop was just not good , they ran out of potatoes as a side so an alternative was chosen and it was just ok. They did offer us a complimentary dessert which was nice. The noise level was fine, we could have a normal conversation. Overall we felt it was too expensive and do not plan to go back.Special Features:
- Perfect place to take in your gamesWelkerfanDined on 2/14/2014Great sports bar feel. Food was very tasty and the ambiance was awesome! The restaurant was as good as Welker!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceCoryDined on 2/14/2014A very nice place to have dinner. Our server was great and even the manager was good. The only thing wrong was our steak. When ordered MW it came out well done and very charred. Thank goodness the flavor was good, otherwise it would have been sent back. The pork chop is fantastic and so is the chocolate cake. Overall a very good experience and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Above average Sport's BarCariDined on 1/24/2014Beer choices are good, food choices are good and food tastes very good. Great place to watch sport's as there is not a bad seat in the house! Yes, I would return. It definitely has a loud atmosphere, so if you are looking for quiet this is not the place for you! We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just too loud for me. ButRegularVIPDined on 1/24/2014Just too loud for me. But then again it is a sports barSpecial Features:
- VegetarianThriftyDined on 12/31/2013The food was good but would like more vegetarian options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, but....DHratingVIPDined on 12/31/2013Our food was very good, but it took forever to get waited on. I would definitely visit this restaurant again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sports Bar..CdallmanDined on 12/27/2013I think this will be a great place to go watch a sporting event. They have a lot of TV's and do not have them all turned to the same channel. Food is better than just bar food, service was good and great selection of beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingSelect35Dined on 10/25/2013After reviewing the website we decided to take our older sons to dinner there. It was so loud that you couldn't even have a conversation. Our waitress was on the verge of rude. She obviously could care less that we were there. We were also told to just get an appetizer it would take at least 15 min. So we paid for our drinks and LEFT. We do not plan on returning EVER.Special Features:
- Loved itCP1124Dined on 10/3/2013We had a great date night here. The food was delicious. The menu had a variety of items and a large selection of beers. We will definitely dine here again. Great place to watch sports and the service was great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's About Time!CariDined on 8/31/2013It's about time that OKC got a great place to watch your favorite sport's team in a smoke free atmosphere. Also, loved that I was able to make reservations which allowed us to arrive just in time for the game we wanted to watch. And, last but not least the food was very yummy. Thumbs up for Leland's Tailgate Dip, Triple Play, Butcher Chop Block, Rotiserie Chicken Sandwich, and Chili Cheese Dog. Will I return? YES!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.