3050 Jackson Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.webersinn.com/
- Phone: 7346653636
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday: 8:00am - 11:30am, Sunday: 8:00am - 12:30pm; Sunday Brunch: 9:30am - 1:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 1:15pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Carone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: The success of your catered events depends largely on the quality of the caterer you select. Weber's Catering has set high standards for customized catering at clients' sites. Weber's Catering offers full service, drop off, and complete special event services for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and hors d'oeuvres - all catered to your unique location.
- Private Party Facilities: Our newly renovated banquet space embraces those with a discriminating taste for comfortable elegance. From a
formal seated dinner - plated or buffet, our staff plans the details with you. We invite you into our home so we may show you how your private dining can become a memorable one.
- Private Party Contact: Sales Department 7347693237
- Entertainment: Ann Arbor's best spot for nighttime entertainment and drinks is the Habitat Ultra Lounge. Live entertainment six nights a week with choice of full or light menu.
A word from Weber's Restaurant
Weber's reputation for fine dining began in 1937 with the original restaurant. Seventy years later, Weber's continues to be Ann Arbor's landmark restaurant, featuring the areas finest prime rib, steaks and seafood. Whether in the main restaurant or the cozy, secluded Le Bistro room, moderate prices, relaxed upscale design and friendly service turn new customers into regulars.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Weber's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Ann Arbor ›
Weber's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (123)romantic (72)good for groups (69)neighborhood gem (57)great for brunch (54)notable wine list (50)great for lunch (35)fit for foodies (30)vibrant bar scene (21)kid-friendly (20)great for outdoor dining (11)late-night find (10)hot spot (7)scenic view (2)Show More
- DinnerDinerVIPDined on 10/26/2014Went for Sunday brunch and of the four of us 2 ordered the buffet and 2 ordered off the menu (happy to have that choice). The buffet remained well refilled and offered a complete selection but not extravagant. It was very well priced for the offerings. Of the "hot" items tried all were nicely warm except the eggs benedict which, likely due to the stacked nature, was a bit cool so I would recommend ordering it directly from the menu. The service was surprisingly inattentive and detracted from our meal. [Note it was not a hectic football weekend so I'm not sure why the server acted so irritated with customer service.] We plan to return since we did enjoy the food and ambiance and hope the poor service was an isolated occurence.Special Features:
- Nice but not GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/25/2014Everything was very "nice", food, wine, ambiance - but nothing really stuck out and was great, especially for the price. We were looking for a great steak dinner in Ann Arbor and I think there are probably much better places out there. We were not disappointed but we probably won't be back.Special Features:
- Old Time FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014Weber's has been here forever, but never disappoints. Always a unique mix because of the hotel clientele and the locals. Good value for good food. No pretense. Servers could be a bit sharper in service and appearance. Broad menu of American standards; focus on beef and seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutJDABDined on 10/24/2014The crab cake appetizer was wonderful and so flavorful. my husband had the prime rib and loved it . My lamb chops were great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantMaximusDined on 10/23/2014I'll recommend this restaurant ; food is good......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breakfast with friendsmms411Dined on 10/23/2014Our small group of friends lingered at the table longer than we probably should have. However, we had a great time and did not feel as if they wanted to push us out. Good service, delicious food and very reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Great place for my birthday dinnerbesteatsDined on 10/21/2014Definitely a place I'm looking forward to revisiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014This place was recommended by some friends, which met us there. The breakfast was "really" nothing to write home about, but the service was very good. Our coffee cups and water glasses were always full.. We probably won't come back for the breakfast brunch but do want to try the dinner. We heard from other friends the prime rib was awesome... So, thank you for your service.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I did not think the bartenders at the bar by the door were very good. It took a long time for service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Birthday DinnerOkemosSteveDined on 10/18/2014I took my family to Weber's to celebrate my birthday. It spite of the fact that it's connected to a hotel and the exterior is ordinary, you forget that once you enter the restaurant. The décor inside is very relaxing and we were seated in a round booth that was just the right size for our party of five. Our server provided impeccable service throughout the meal. All five of us enjoyed our meals and the variety of the menu. This was my first visit to this restaurant and I plan to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Night OutKaytrezDined on 10/18/2014When my fiance' and I walked in we were immediately greeted and asked if we had a reservation. We were seated within seconds. We both ordered a cranberry cocktail 4 total for $25 not bad in my opinion. There was complimentary bread and butter which was very delicious. The bread types were like a french, garlic toast and pita it was served with this salmon dip, but my fiance is allergic so we both stayed clear of it. We then got our filet mignons' and sauteed mushrooms which were amazing! Last but not least we got and incredible hulk drink and a fudge brownie sundae so worth the money!!! Also just a tip you may think that the steak and mushrooms won't be enough, but it really is I got a side of potatoes and didn't even eat it.Special Features:
- Excellent beefOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/16/2014Weber's knows how to prepare prime rib and steaks. They are always superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Great food and your entree is free on your birthday...No disappointments at Weber's.Special Features:
- Great Food/StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014Great food. Staff were professional, but warm and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014The food was excellent and well presented. They appear to have a large variety of wine, and although they had never made the cocktail I requested before, it was good. A restaurant to share a dinner with another person rather than ordering sides for all parties included.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food AlwaysleGadgeteurDined on 10/13/2014As always the food was good. Never been disappointed in 40 years! But that said, my steamed broccoli was cool, not hot, and my Prime Rib was a thinner cut than most places serve and was marbled with a bit more fat than I like (much rather have more meat to eat!) In fairness, I am comparing this dinner to the same meal I had at Win Schuler's last week. That Prime Rib was 2-3 times thicker and the broccoli was steaming hot. This was a birthday outing, and we brought others to help celebrate (nice business plus for Webers), but even though I advised on my reservation that this was a birthday, there was no recognition of that. A cupcake with a candle on it :-) or even a nice word from the waitperson, would have been nice.Special Features:
- A disappointing experienceDisappointed101214Dined on 10/12/2014I sent an email yesterday, 10/13/14 to your general web site regarding the disappointing experience. I made an online reservation asking for a special table and attention to my 82 year old Mother because it was her birthday. When we arrived no one greeted us at the host podium, I had to ask someone to seat us. I mentioned our reservation and they did not acknowledge or act like they cared. The server was told we wanted our food delivered hot. It was not. The server continually handed hot plates across the table to me over the head and in front of the face of my mother when she could have walked two steps around the table and put them in front of me. I asked the server at the beginning of the meal to give me the check; she did not.Special Features:
- Little disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Brunch food was a bit sparse. Wait staff- impersonal and abrupt. Had to wave down to get refills on coffee / water. Bill shoved on table mid mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hosts were very professionalwineluverDined on 10/10/2014We had a group of nine and at the time of check-in we asked to combine another reservation of 3 that we ran into in the waiting area. All of the hosts/hostesses that helped us were friendly and helpful. They worked hard to get us all together and we had a great dining experience with our large group. The food & drinks were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A charming placeProfessorVIPDined on 10/10/2014I am a regular here and it is consistently a wonderful place to dine. Service is excellent and a great place to dine on football weekends!Special Features:
- First Visit / New to AAOSUrebornDined on 10/10/2014Weber's ambience, food quality and service team were all fabulous. This was our first trip to Weber's and we believe that we found a gem. We plan to re-visit often. So far, to my taste...they also have the best lobster bisque in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for celebrationsmamabDined on 10/7/2014We celebrated our son's birthday here. The lowest priced entree was gratis. Food was excellent, waiter was fun, knowledgeable, efficient and professional. Live piano music added to the ambience.Special Features:
- Another Wonderful MealA2reviewerDined on 10/4/2014Celebrating a special wedding anniversary. The meal, service and the atmosphere were perfect!Special Features:
- boboVIPDined on 10/4/2014Ended up eating at the bar (Habitat?) as we were early for our reservation. The bartender took very good care of us.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LINCOLN HS class reunion dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014THANK YOU ALL at WEBER's for making Friday night a great success from the bar staff, cocktail waitress, wait staff. Everyone was very nice, friendly & professional. I talked to the manager before we left and gave her my personal compliment. Thank you againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayhanifanajDined on 9/29/2014Had a nice time... Blackberry dessert- take the cardamom flavor out. It doesn't work with the berries. Replace it with orange zest more sugar and use more crust. Shrimps great job but some had too much breading Salad outstanding,dressing superb Vegie dish wonderful. Mac and cheese...needed salt Calamari...hot right out of the pan...fantastic...use instead a tomato based dip, the mayo was too much oil. Chicken was wonderful, rosemary just enough seasoned well too. Love the spread for the bread. Overall wonderful time. Thanks, Chef Janet...35 years cooking experience : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dee-liciousWolverineDined on 9/28/2014All of the food was fresh and very tasty. Service was great. My coffee was always refilled.Special Features:
- The best in townOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014We eat at Webers whenever we are in Ann Arbor and have been doing so for over 40 yearsSpecial Features:
- A Well-Run Dining ExperienceCelebrateFoodDined on 9/27/2014I brought my family to celebrate my wife's birthday. White cloth table cloths and napkins - 'check'; staff in suits - 'check'. The restaurant was busy, but not crowded. The service was quick, but not pushy, attentive, but not intrusive. Beverages were refreshed discreetly and often. The food was exceptional! Brought out in a timely manner, well presented and very flavorful (the Tuscany chicken and the prime rib were both tender and tasty). The only negative to the entire dining experience was that my father-in-law's seasonal vegetables were undercooked. We did not try their wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game daydinertalkDined on 9/27/2014The pre-game lunch buffet was perfect. Very reasonable, lots of quality food and choices to please everyone.Special Features:
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/26/2014There food and staff are excellent. They do it righ you feel like a king when you leave with a full stomach. There appetizers are excellent French onion soup is lushes prime rib fanatic sides are supper. Deserts are fabulous and top off a great meal .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top Notch ResturantDennisDined on 9/26/2014I hadn't been to your restaurant in years. I decided to surprise my wife with dinner at your fine restaurant, We were both very pleased with the décor, exceptional service and wonderful prime rib. We have already suggested your restaurant to our son and daughter-in-law. We certainly will be back much sooner than we were this time. Thank You!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014The food was actually pretty bland and flavorless. The food wasn't bad by any means, but I felt like I needed to add seasoning or a sauce to the food. I had the seafood pasta, and my wife had the stuffed sole. She stated the crab was good, but again, the overall food was quite blandSpecial Features:
- Second Time aroundUmichParentDined on 9/21/2014We visited Weber in the Spring to celebrate our son's 18th birthday and acceptance to Umich and were very satisfied with everything. So we decided to go back during UMich Parent's Weekend and were not disappointed. The only thing I would not order again is the Macaroni & Cheese (too bland). Ordered lobster, Prime Rib and Ribeye and everything was very good. The warm chocolate cake with crumbled Heath bar was so good and service was great. Will definitely visit whenever back in Ann Arbor.Special Features:
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/21/2014The food was very good. Although I Didn't like the cocktail I got and I thought the Blackberry crisp was just okay. We were a little disappointed that we didn't get a free dessert for our anniversary. This is the first restaurant that this has happened at in many years.Special Features:
- Brunch on Sunday BDFamilyguyDined on 9/21/2014Many items were empty on buffet line. I requested a BD cake for my 10 year old granddaughter and was told it was available, no cake was bought to table. I was disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice Dinner Spottrs1VIPDined on 9/20/2014We found ourselves in Ann Arbor for parents weekend with few options for dinner for a large group. I'd driven by Weber's several times, always thinking it looked interesting. With short notice they accommodated moving the resv back 30 mins and adding 4 more people. Service was very good, the food was excellent, and the energy coming from the bar made our dinner party that much more enjoyable. We'll be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We made reservations and were seated right away. Food was good. Service was good. Nothing over the top, I think it is a little overpriced for what you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerTracyAnnDined on 9/19/2014We went there for my birthday last week. We sat in the lounge, by the bar, behind pianist which was a real nice place to sit. We had martinis that were outstanding. Prime rib prepared just right. Service was good all night, up till after the entrees were delivered. From that point on, there was an extended delay in awaiting table service, dessert and bill. Never even offered coffee or after dinner drinks. By the time dessert was finally offered to us, we had been waiting too long, and decided to pass, even though we had intended to order the peach tart. Waitress got overly busy with too many tables at the end, and we lost her interest and attention during that time which did effect my review score above.Special Features:
- WildbillVIPDined on 9/18/2014My wife and I went to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The food was good -- beef tenderloin Oscar and grilled scallops. The service was good, but the food was slow coming out of the kitchen -- new staff supposedly. Took a bit of the enjoyment off our celebration.Special Features: