3050 Jackson Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.webersinn.com/
- Phone: 7346653636
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday: 8:00am - 11:30am, Sunday: 8:00am - 12:30pm; Sunday Brunch: 9:30am - 1:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 1:15pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Carone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: The success of your catered events depends largely on the quality of the caterer you select. Weber's Catering has set high standards for customized catering at clients' sites. Weber's Catering offers full service, drop off, and complete special event services for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and hors d'oeuvres - all catered to your unique location.
- Private Party Facilities: Our newly renovated banquet space embraces those with a discriminating taste for comfortable elegance. From a
formal seated dinner - plated or buffet, our staff plans the details with you. We invite you into our home so we may show you how your private dining can become a memorable one.
- Private Party Contact: Sales Department 7347693237
- Entertainment: Ann Arbor's best spot for nighttime entertainment and drinks is the Habitat Ultra Lounge. Live entertainment six nights a week with choice of full or light menu.
A word from Weber's Restaurant
Weber's reputation for fine dining began in 1937 with the original restaurant. Seventy years later, Weber's continues to be Ann Arbor's landmark restaurant, featuring the areas finest prime rib, steaks and seafood. Whether in the main restaurant or the cozy, secluded Le Bistro room, moderate prices, relaxed upscale design and friendly service turn new customers into regulars.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Weber's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Ann Arbor ›
Weber's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
181 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (121)good for groups (69)romantic (68)great for brunch (53)neighborhood gem (51)notable wine list (51)fit for foodies (36)great for lunch (34)kid-friendly (23)vibrant bar scene (17)great for outdoor dining (10)late-night find (10)hot spot (7)scenic view (2)Show More
- BirthdayhanifanajDined on 9/29/2014Had a nice time... Blackberry dessert- take the cardamom flavor out. It doesn't work with the berries. Replace it with orange zest more sugar and use more crust. Shrimps great job but some had too much breading Salad outstanding,dressing superb Vegie dish wonderful. Mac and cheese...needed salt Calamari...hot right out of the pan...fantastic...use instead a tomato based dip, the mayo was too much oil. Chicken was wonderful, rosemary just enough seasoned well too. Love the spread for the bread. Overall wonderful time. Thanks, Chef Janet...35 years cooking experience : )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dee-liciousWolverineDined on 9/28/2014All of the food was fresh and very tasty. Service was great. My coffee was always refilled.Special Features:
- The best in townOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014We eat at Webers whenever we are in Ann Arbor and have been doing so for over 40 yearsSpecial Features:
- A Well-Run Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I brought my family to celebrate my wife's birthday. White cloth table cloths and napkins - 'check'; staff in suits - 'check'. The restaurant was busy, but not crowded. The service was quick, but not pushy, attentive, but not intrusive. Beverages were refreshed discreetly and often. The food was exceptional! Brought out in a timely manner, well presented and very flavorful (the Tuscany chicken and the prime rib were both tender and tasty). The only negative to the entire dining experience was that my father-in-law's seasonal vegetables were undercooked. We did not try their wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game daydinertalkDined on 9/27/2014The pre-game lunch buffet was perfect. Very reasonable, lots of quality food and choices to please everyone.Special Features:
- Top Notch ResturantDennisDined on 9/26/2014I hadn't been to your restaurant in years. I decided to surprise my wife with dinner at your fine restaurant, We were both very pleased with the décor, exceptional service and wonderful prime rib. We have already suggested your restaurant to our son and daughter-in-law. We certainly will be back much sooner than we were this time. Thank You!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014The food was actually pretty bland and flavorless. The food wasn't bad by any means, but I felt like I needed to add seasoning or a sauce to the food. I had the seafood pasta, and my wife had the stuffed sole. She stated the crab was good, but again, the overall food was quite blandSpecial Features:
- Second Time aroundUmichParentDined on 9/21/2014We visited Weber in the Spring to celebrate our son's 18th birthday and acceptance to Umich and were very satisfied with everything. So we decided to go back during UMich Parent's Weekend and were not disappointed. The only thing I would not order again is the Macaroni & Cheese (too bland). Ordered lobster, Prime Rib and Ribeye and everything was very good. The warm chocolate cake with crumbled Heath bar was so good and service was great. Will definitely visit whenever back in Ann Arbor.Special Features:
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/21/2014The food was very good. Although I Didn't like the cocktail I got and I thought the Blackberry crisp was just okay. We were a little disappointed that we didn't get a free dessert for our anniversary. This is the first restaurant that this has happened at in many years.Special Features:
- Brunch on Sunday BDFamilyguyDined on 9/21/2014Many items were empty on buffet line. I requested a BD cake for my 10 year old granddaughter and was told it was available, no cake was bought to table. I was disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice Dinner Spottrs1VIPDined on 9/20/2014We found ourselves in Ann Arbor for parents weekend with few options for dinner for a large group. I'd driven by Weber's several times, always thinking it looked interesting. With short notice they accommodated moving the resv back 30 mins and adding 4 more people. Service was very good, the food was excellent, and the energy coming from the bar made our dinner party that much more enjoyable. We'll be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014We made reservations and were seated right away. Food was good. Service was good. Nothing over the top, I think it is a little overpriced for what you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerTracyAnnDined on 9/19/2014We went there for my birthday last week. We sat in the lounge, by the bar, behind pianist which was a real nice place to sit. We had martinis that were outstanding. Prime rib prepared just right. Service was good all night, up till after the entrees were delivered. From that point on, there was an extended delay in awaiting table service, dessert and bill. Never even offered coffee or after dinner drinks. By the time dessert was finally offered to us, we had been waiting too long, and decided to pass, even though we had intended to order the peach tart. Waitress got overly busy with too many tables at the end, and we lost her interest and attention during that time which did effect my review score above.Special Features:
- WildbillVIPDined on 9/18/2014My wife and I went to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The food was good -- beef tenderloin Oscar and grilled scallops. The service was good, but the food was slow coming out of the kitchen -- new staff supposedly. Took a bit of the enjoyment off our celebration.Special Features:
- Brunch on 9/14/14OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014Have had brunch at Weber's restaurant on numerous occasions and have been very satisfied, but this time the most of the food was barely warm. Noticed that the dinner plates appeared to be chilled which rapidly cooled the food.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchAwesomeBrunchBuffetDined on 9/14/2014Usually pretty busy, and service was ok. The food has been pretty on previous visits, but overall you have a pretty decent spread for the cost.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Very nice ambiance. Very, very attentive and accomodating staff. Food very good.Special Features:
- Ann Arbor steakveritasDined on 9/13/2014well-established restaurant in the Ann Arbor area Originally German-American cuisine. Menu has been updated an ambulance has been changed to that of a Chicago style steak/seafood restaurant Plenty of excellent appetizers Reasonable beer list Extensive wine list prime rib Steak Seafood Salads all on par with any four star Major city restaurant Prices slightly high for the region Atmosphere reflective of German heritage with some muting of the décor to accommodate a younger clienteleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014Celebrating our anniversary was enhanced by delicious food and professional service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kvandenbDined on 9/13/2014Football brunch - great, as usual - will definitely go again!Special Features:
- Food and servicekkkkkkDined on 9/11/2014Every piece of food is too salty, from starters to entrees. And the French Onion is over fried. The prime rib is just OK... the central part is a little bit dry. The service is slow, seems servers are very busy. However, the dessert is impressive. The creme brulee tastes creamy and light, mixed with bitterness of burned sugar.
- Food was GreatPattyDined on 9/10/2014My son got the seared Ahi Tuna and I got the chargrilled salmon. Both were excellent. I love the dinner salad which includes dried cherries (and no onions!)Special Features:
- hair in foodtomenello1Dined on 9/7/2014bad hair in food thought they wouldn't charge us but I was wrongSpecial Features:
- Wonderful prime rib!DiningDivaDined on 9/6/2014My guest and I shared a delicious meal with great service by Brian. Love the piano playing in the background! I am a repeat customer here and will continue to be one. Only one negative: the booths need a little more room between the seat and table. It was a little "squished."Special Features:
- Dinner at Weber'sDiningatWebers43Dined on 9/5/2014My last visit to Weber's was 30+ years ago. This visit proved the old saw that you can't go home again wrong. We were greeted warmly, shown to a table immediately, out waiter (Phil) came to our table immediately, our drinks were served quickly, salads and dinner followed with relax time between each one. Phil kept in touch with us during dinner. We enjoyed a dessert with coffee, the dessert was made fresh and excellent.Special Features:
- Great restaurantDiner49erDined on 9/2/2014Terrific restaurant and outstanding service. Visited twice within a week and never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014the time you sent them said 845 i rcd email for 8 pmSpecial Features:
- RoachoDined on 8/31/2014It appeared that the waitress did not know a lot about the food she was serving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependable!boodleDined on 8/31/2014We can always count on a good meal! Our go to place when in Ann Arbor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch locationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014We met some of my Michigan classmates during a Michigan football weekend at Weber's. We had fun and the food was great. The service was just right. We stuck around for a couple hours without feeling like we were rushed. We plan to make this an annual event.Special Features:
- What a Great DinnerLove2ShowDogsVIPDined on 8/30/2014I was staying in Jackson, MI for a dog show. I was hungry for good prime rib, or a great steak. The options in Jackson were slim and the online menu and reviews for Weber's made it sound really good. I decided to drive the 30 or so miles into Ann Arbor for dinner and am very glad I did. The service was superb, my cocktail was shaken and poured table side, and the prime rib was delicious. I really enjoyed the young man playing the piano. In short, it was a great evening, a great meal and worth the small drive. I will definitely return the next time I am in or near Ann Arbor.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014The prime rib was the best I've had. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- NightoutDined on 8/29/2014We had a wonderful evening. Food was very good. We were celebrating a birthday and they were very accommodating. The dessert menu was awesome. It was quiet enough in the dining (with piano player) to carry on a conversation. The restaurant side was very busy. The bar room was starting to pick up as we were finishing dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!!!!!luvitDined on 8/27/2014The service and atmosphere was far greater than even I had hoped for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Crab Cake EVERBulldogDined on 8/24/2014A friend and I stopped for a late lunch and had a wonderful meal and excellent service. Our waiter was attentive and helpful. I ordered salad and a crab cake. The crab cake was the best I have ever eaten. My friend had a sandwich with shaved beef that she indicated was excellent. The mushroom saute appetizer was exceptional! The next time we are shopping in Ann Arbor, we will return to Webers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our waiterwebersyourchoiceDined on 8/22/2014Joe was very friendly and very nice. always there to make sure we had all our needs met. The food was great.Special Features:
- Not a good experience!AnnArborJoeDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I have dined at Weber's numerous times and have been loyal customers. Our dinner this past Thursday was a disaster. Wait staff was inattentive and dinner took 2 1/2 hours. Calamari appetizer was greasy. Perch was cold (must have been sitting a long time) and the piano/noise levels were so high, it was impossible to have a conversation. Ann Arbor has many excellent options and we are moving on to try new locations.Special Features:
- Nice place, but unimpressiveLocalNativeDined on 8/18/2014It seemed very nice at entry and the staff was very good. Unfortunately, the food was unimpressive. None of the food was bad (although the steaks were overcooked), but not nearly to the level as a I would have expected (or price would dictate). Overall, it was a mediocre experience and may be quite a while before we would make a return trip.Special Features:
- Great lunch selectionsLuv2eatoutVIPDined on 8/15/2014Always great place to have lunch, but generally don't think of it. You should advertise locally about stopping in for either lunch buffet or lunch menu to neighboring businesses. Friends ordered the fish dishes that day...were good. Tuscan chicken was okay. Flavors were there, but presentation needs a touch of color...green to just pull it together. Clam chowder and chicken dish were a bit on the salty side that day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- And a fine time was had by all.....xquzamoiDined on 8/14/2014Went to Weber's after a graduation ceremony and it was the perfect choice. Very good food, not cuisine-level, but approachable and well presented. Service was excellent: attentive but not intrusive. They have built their reputation as an institution of Ann Arbor and they're still working to maintain it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.