3050 Jackson Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.webersinn.com/
- Phone: 7346653636
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday: 8:00am - 11:30am, Sunday: 8:00am - 12:30pm; Sunday Brunch: 9:30am - 1:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 1:15pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Carone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: The success of your catered events depends largely on the quality of the caterer you select. Weber's Catering has set high standards for customized catering at clients' sites. Weber's Catering offers full service, drop off, and complete special event services for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and hors d'oeuvres - all catered to your unique location.
- Private Party Facilities: Our newly renovated banquet space embraces those with a discriminating taste for comfortable elegance. From a
formal seated dinner - plated or buffet, our staff plans the details with you. We invite you into our home so we may show you how your private dining can become a memorable one.
- Private Party Contact: Sales Department 7347693237
- Entertainment: Ann Arbor's best spot for nighttime entertainment and drinks is the Habitat Ultra Lounge. Live entertainment six nights a week with choice of full or light menu.
A word from Weber's Restaurant
Weber's reputation for fine dining began in 1937 with the original restaurant. Seventy years later, Weber's continues to be Ann Arbor's landmark restaurant, featuring the areas finest prime rib, steaks and seafood. Whether in the main restaurant or the cozy, secluded Le Bistro room, moderate prices, relaxed upscale design and friendly service turn new customers into regulars.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Weber's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Ann Arbor ›
Weber's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
171 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (113)good for groups (65)romantic (64)notable wine list (48)great for brunch (47)neighborhood gem (47)fit for foodies (37)great for lunch (35)kid-friendly (23)vibrant bar scene (15)great for outdoor dining (10)late-night find (10)hot spot (6)scenic view (2)Show More
- Brunch on 9/14/14OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014Have had brunch at Weber's restaurant on numerous occasions and have been very satisfied, but this time the most of the food was barely warm. Noticed that the dinner plates appeared to be chilled which rapidly cooled the food.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchAwesomeBrunchBuffetDined on 9/14/2014Usually pretty busy, and service was ok. The food has been pretty on previous visits, but overall you have a pretty decent spread for the cost.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Very nice ambiance. Very, very attentive and accomodating staff. Food very good.Special Features:
- Ann Arbor steakveritasDined on 9/13/2014well-established restaurant in the Ann Arbor area Originally German-American cuisine. Menu has been updated an ambulance has been changed to that of a Chicago style steak/seafood restaurant Plenty of excellent appetizers Reasonable beer list Extensive wine list prime rib Steak Seafood Salads all on par with any four star Major city restaurant Prices slightly high for the region Atmosphere reflective of German heritage with some muting of the décor to accommodate a younger clienteleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/13/2014Celebrating our anniversary was enhanced by delicious food and professional service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kvandenbDined on 9/13/2014Football brunch - great, as usual - will definitely go again!Special Features:
- Food and servicekkkkkkDined on 9/11/2014Every piece of food is too salty, from starters to entrees. And the French Onion is over fried. The prime rib is just OK... the central part is a little bit dry. The service is slow, seems servers are very busy. However, the dessert is impressive. The creme brulee tastes creamy and light, mixed with bitterness of burned sugar.
- Food was GreatPattyDined on 9/10/2014My son got the seared Ahi Tuna and I got the chargrilled salmon. Both were excellent. I love the dinner salad which includes dried cherries (and no onions!)Special Features:
- hair in foodtomenello1Dined on 9/7/2014bad hair in food thought they wouldn't charge us but I was wrongSpecial Features:
- Wonderful prime rib!DiningDivaDined on 9/6/2014My guest and I shared a delicious meal with great service by Brian. Love the piano playing in the background! I am a repeat customer here and will continue to be one. Only one negative: the booths need a little more room between the seat and table. It was a little "squished."Special Features:
- Dinner at Weber'sDiningatWebers43Dined on 9/5/2014My last visit to Weber's was 30+ years ago. This visit proved the old saw that you can't go home again wrong. We were greeted warmly, shown to a table immediately, out waiter (Phil) came to our table immediately, our drinks were served quickly, salads and dinner followed with relax time between each one. Phil kept in touch with us during dinner. We enjoyed a dessert with coffee, the dessert was made fresh and excellent.Special Features:
- Great restaurantDiner49erDined on 9/2/2014Terrific restaurant and outstanding service. Visited twice within a week and never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014the time you sent them said 845 i rcd email for 8 pmSpecial Features:
- RoachoDined on 8/31/2014It appeared that the waitress did not know a lot about the food she was serving.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dependable!boodleDined on 8/31/2014We can always count on a good meal! Our go to place when in Ann Arbor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunch locationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014We met some of my Michigan classmates during a Michigan football weekend at Weber's. We had fun and the food was great. The service was just right. We stuck around for a couple hours without feeling like we were rushed. We plan to make this an annual event.Special Features:
- What a Great DinnerLove2ShowDogsVIPDined on 8/30/2014I was staying in Jackson, MI for a dog show. I was hungry for good prime rib, or a great steak. The options in Jackson were slim and the online menu and reviews for Weber's made it sound really good. I decided to drive the 30 or so miles into Ann Arbor for dinner and am very glad I did. The service was superb, my cocktail was shaken and poured table side, and the prime rib was delicious. I really enjoyed the young man playing the piano. In short, it was a great evening, a great meal and worth the small drive. I will definitely return the next time I am in or near Ann Arbor.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014The prime rib was the best I've had. Service was outstanding.Special Features:
- NightoutDined on 8/29/2014We had a wonderful evening. Food was very good. We were celebrating a birthday and they were very accommodating. The dessert menu was awesome. It was quiet enough in the dining (with piano player) to carry on a conversation. The restaurant side was very busy. The bar room was starting to pick up as we were finishing dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!!!!!luvitDined on 8/27/2014The service and atmosphere was far greater than even I had hoped for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Crab Cake EVERBulldogDined on 8/24/2014A friend and I stopped for a late lunch and had a wonderful meal and excellent service. Our waiter was attentive and helpful. I ordered salad and a crab cake. The crab cake was the best I have ever eaten. My friend had a sandwich with shaved beef that she indicated was excellent. The mushroom saute appetizer was exceptional! The next time we are shopping in Ann Arbor, we will return to Webers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- our waiterwebersyourchoiceDined on 8/22/2014Joe was very friendly and very nice. always there to make sure we had all our needs met. The food was great.Special Features:
- Not a good experience!AnnArborJoeDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I have dined at Weber's numerous times and have been loyal customers. Our dinner this past Thursday was a disaster. Wait staff was inattentive and dinner took 2 1/2 hours. Calamari appetizer was greasy. Perch was cold (must have been sitting a long time) and the piano/noise levels were so high, it was impossible to have a conversation. Ann Arbor has many excellent options and we are moving on to try new locations.Special Features:
- Nice place, but unimpressiveLocalNativeDined on 8/18/2014It seemed very nice at entry and the staff was very good. Unfortunately, the food was unimpressive. None of the food was bad (although the steaks were overcooked), but not nearly to the level as a I would have expected (or price would dictate). Overall, it was a mediocre experience and may be quite a while before we would make a return trip.Special Features:
- Great lunch selectionsLuv2eatoutVIPDined on 8/15/2014Always great place to have lunch, but generally don't think of it. You should advertise locally about stopping in for either lunch buffet or lunch menu to neighboring businesses. Friends ordered the fish dishes that day...were good. Tuscan chicken was okay. Flavors were there, but presentation needs a touch of color...green to just pull it together. Clam chowder and chicken dish were a bit on the salty side that day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- And a fine time was had by all.....xquzamoiDined on 8/14/2014Went to Weber's after a graduation ceremony and it was the perfect choice. Very good food, not cuisine-level, but approachable and well presented. Service was excellent: attentive but not intrusive. They have built their reputation as an institution of Ann Arbor and they're still working to maintain it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DiningAnnArborNewbeeDined on 8/14/2014New to Ann Arbor we were looking for a very nice place to enjoy a birthday dinner celebration. Good food great service from the moment we walked in the door until we walked out to our car. Webers was all that we hoped for and more. Free hassle free parking away from downtown was a plus. And we even met a celebrity look a like. It was a birthday dinner that will hold special memories. Thank You!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My thoughts on Weber'sJardinerDined on 8/9/2014We have been going to Weber's for years, so once again we decided to spend a night at Weber's. My wife and I were celebrating our 11th anniversary and we enjoyed every moment. As usual, the food was great and the service was awesome. Overall experience was out of the world. Great job guys!! We'll definitely be back...... The only problem we had. We wanted to go sit in the hot tub after dinner and it was cold. :( - This was the reason for the 4 stars, if the hot tub was hot, I would have given 5 stars without any thought.Special Features:
- finewineDined on 8/7/2014We went for a birthday celebration and the food was excellent as usual. We try to dine for our birthdays as they are 45 minutes awaySpecial Features:
- 25th Anniversary CelebrationNetRoDined on 8/5/2014We had a pleasurable experience . Your staff was very nice and accommodating. We are both in agreement we shall return. Again thanks again for making our 25th anniversary dinner a special memory we both shall treasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC hotel restaurant!Luv2eatoutDined on 8/2/2014Loved it here spent 3 days at webers inn hotel and we had a great time! I highly recommend the king crab legs prime rib and ribeye!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Delightful DinnerHappyFaceMomDined on 7/29/2014This was my first visit to Webers for dinner. It was wonderful. The restaurant was clean, the hosts very kind and gracious, our server was a gentleman and the food exceeded our expectation. We look forward to bringing our whole family back. The prime rib is fantastic!Special Features:
- A BIT PRICEY, BUT A PLEASANT PLACE.RFS1941Dined on 7/28/2014We've used Weber's Restaurant twice a year for five years or so as a meeting place for a dear friend. The dining area has nothing unique to rate a visit for that reason, but it was clean, orderly, and quiet. Food and service is always at least GOOD, but cost is a bit pricey for the area. Relatively simple meals for three people consisting of a Ruben sandwich, prime rib sandwich, crab cakes, one side dish, and two deserts came to $70 including a 18.5% tip. The Ruben sandwich was well filled with corned beef, the prime rib was cooked as ordered, meaty with a minimum of fat, and the crab cakes were adequate and tasty. Weber's is better than most neighborhood and chain restaurants, but definitely in the three star (3/5) rating zone.Special Features:
- goodeatingVIPDined on 7/27/2014Brunch was good. Price is great. Enjoyed our food.Special Features:
- Love the brunch!LizMDined on 7/27/2014I attend the Sunday morning brunch at Weber's about once a month and I'm never disappointed. It's probably the best and most reasonably priced brunch in Ann Arbor. Definitely recommended :)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014The restaurant was clean and the atmosphere was good. The attitude of the waitress was not friendly or cheerful. One member of the party wanted a vegetarian meal. The Waitress stated the Black Bean plate was so so and the fettecine alfredo was heavy. She recommended two salads as the best option. Service was prompt but not friendly.
- Best Prime Rib anywhere.wheatstoneDined on 7/23/2014Everything worked out for us. The flowers were at the table ( ordered elsewhere ) which made the evening fantastic. What a great start! The food was prepaired to perfection. Great wait staff, always making sure everything was aok! We lost track of Webers through the years but it was just like we remembered, nice and quiet with some ambiance. We celebrated our 38th anniversary that night and it was great. Thank you Webers Inn.Special Features:
- grrreattpennyDined on 7/17/2014The service was great. The staff and management were very attentive. The food was fantastic. We had a problem and it was properly taken care of by the server and then the management.Special Features:
- Fantastice Service & DinnerdrexglDined on 7/17/2014Prime rib was very good. Wine selection and desert were also wonderful.Special Features:
- Weber before Art FairGnLArtFoodDined on 7/15/2014This was our second visit to Weber's and we enjoyed both. The food was very good (Medallions of Beef Oscar) & Mahi-Mahi. Service was friendly and very good. We'd return when in the Ann Arbor area. Also enjoyed the piano.Special Features: