3050 Jackson Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.webersinn.com/
- Phone: (734) 665-3636
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday: 8:00am - 11:30am, Sunday: 8:00am - 12:30pm; Sunday Brunch: 9:30am - 1:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 1:15pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Pay with OpenTable,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Carone
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: The success of your catered events depends largely on the quality of the caterer you select. Weber's Catering has set high standards for customized catering at clients' sites. Weber's Catering offers full service, drop off, and complete special event services for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and hors d'oeuvres - all catered to your unique location.
- Private Party Facilities: Our newly renovated banquet space embraces those with a discriminating taste for comfortable elegance. From a
formal seated dinner - plated or buffet, our staff plans the details with you. We invite you into our home so we may show you how your private dining can become a memorable one.
- Private Party Contact: Sales Department 7347693237
- Entertainment: Ann Arbor's best spot for nighttime entertainment and drinks is the Habitat Ultra Lounge. Live entertainment six nights a week with choice of full or light menu.
A word from Weber's Restaurant
Weber's reputation for fine dining began in 1937 with the original restaurant. Seventy years later, Weber's continues to be Ann Arbor's landmark restaurant, featuring the areas finest prime rib, steaks and seafood. Whether in the main restaurant or the cozy, secluded Le Bistro room, moderate prices, relaxed upscale design and friendly service turn new customers into regulars.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Weber's Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Ann Arbor ›
Weber's Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
201 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (132)good for groups (77)romantic (74)great for brunch (67)neighborhood gem (64)notable wine list (52)fit for foodies (44)great for lunch (40)vibrant bar scene (30)kid-friendly (23)late-night find (15)hot spot (9)great for outdoor dining (8)scenic view (2)Show More
- judyfoodieDined on 11/22/2014Had dinner after the UoM game. Had Open Table reservation. We were seated right away. Very crowded, as are all Ann Arbor rest. after the game. Prime Rib was divine, steaks were great, but husband's Sea Bass was a little boring. That's too bad as it was a really expensive dish. Really like the salads at Weber's. Friends enjoyed a special bottle of red wine and were impressed that it was available. Service was fantastic as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as expected.TBMDinersDined on 11/22/2014Excellent service and food and the restaurant was extremely busy on a Saturday night after a U of M Football game too.Special Features:
- anniversarydjcnurseDined on 11/22/2014We came for our 2nd wedding anniversary. We got married 2 years ago. The food is great but only with 1 glitch, my husbands perch was cold. But with great management it was taken off our bill. Plus we got our anniversary cake made to order that we will get every year for free, since we got married and had the reception there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy couple's best dine out in years, maybe ever.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014I chose Webers for a special occasion knowing it was fancier than most restaurants, and I stated this in my reservation. When we arrived the staff knew what we were celebrating, and were thankful and happy to have us there. We got a prime seat by the piano player which I didn't even know was a thing there. The food was stupendous, im so glad I had a wide variety because it just hit every spot. I kept wanting more and more. The service was sublime, they accommodated our requests and had great suggestions. Due to our occasion the staff walked over at the end and made sure we were satisfied and that they exceeded my initial expectations. They then offered us a desert on the house which was a wonderful surprise. Overall I could not have had a better time and I will absolutely be coming back. I cannot say enough good things about our night thanks to Webers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timeFirstDined on 11/21/2014I was just at Weber's for the first time on Friday night with my friend visiting from out of town. Our service was fantastic. The waiter was super friendly and did a great job recommending plates. The salmon pâté served with bread was delicious, and the pistachio ice cream was out of this world. Highly recommended!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Ann Arbor InstitutioncronyDined on 11/21/2014Weber's is always reliably good. There were a couple blips in service, but they made everything right. My group decided to go back there in December, too, so that should indicate how comfortable we felt there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!StaceyCDined on 11/18/2014We love the food, the people and everything about Weber's! It's our go to restaurant for a nice night out or any special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceNSandersDined on 11/18/2014My family and I came to Weber's for my husband's birthday. It was such a wonderful night out. Our food came just as we requested and it tasted better then expected. Webers has to have the best Lobster Bisque in Michigan! We loved the ambience of the restuarant-it's such a beautiful place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to visitFrequentdiner40Dined on 11/18/2014The food was excellent, at a very good price. Will be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FenceFenceDined on 11/14/2014Great place for many types of gatherings. We really enjoyed the live music and the food and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014My first date with my wife of 27 years was at Weber's Inn. Since then we have been coming back and it still remains one our favorite restuarants in Ann Arbor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy and Classic RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/14/2014Classic menu that in always consistently executed. Lobster bisque is unique and great! Scallops were perfectly cooked. My friend says the prime rib is the best he has ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EmbarrassingGregDined on 11/7/2014We were entertaining our out-of-town speakers who were there for our Chapter meeting on Saturday. While the restaurant is convenient, we probably won't be going back. The food was uneven, at best. The chef (or maybe the manager) was grudging to accommodate a special request from one of our members. Also, our guests had received coupons for a discount on their meal. Unfortunately, they forgot to bring them down to dinner. We asked the manager if we could bring them back later so we didn't have to interrupt our conversation. The manager refused, telling us there was a special code on the coupon. We checked. There was no code. Food that is lackluster and uneven in quality? Not a good plan. Lying to the customer? Deal breaker.
- COLD FOODHawthorneDined on 11/5/2014From the app to the soup to the main meal everything was cold. Food was fine tasting if it had just been at least warm if not hot.
- Dining With ClassMondro21Dined on 11/2/2014My husband and I live in S. Lyon and therefore only make it out to Weber's once a year- for my Birthday. My husband's Birthday is just 2 days before mine, so it's really like a dual celebration. We would love to dine at Weber's more often! It's the seafood spread, house thousand island dressing, Prime Rib, and the hope of live piano music that invite us back each year. An extensive wine selection too. The atmosphere is somehow sophisticated. I've had the salmon as well- also delicious. Our tradition I look forward to each year for our Birthdays! We hope to visit more often now that our children are mature enough to sit nicely at the table. Thank you for your service over the years. We'll be back on Nov.2, 2015, if not sooner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious as alwaysWolverineDined on 11/2/2014I brought my family from out of town for brunch. We ate our fill and they loved it!Special Features:
- UM70alumniDined on 11/2/2014The Sunday Brunch is great - especially for family gatherings or groups. Do not attempt making a group (<10 ) reservation on Open Table as it created problems, instead call the restaurant so you get valid information & availability.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for steakAnita85Dined on 11/1/2014My friends and I always come back for steak at this place. We also enjoy the space with very cozy and private table at one good corner. The seafood menu is very impressive too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch Over DinnerpicpacVIPDined on 11/1/2014Had a great experience for brunch so we thought we would give a try for dinner. We will go back for brunch. I'm veggie and made do with sides. Beet salad was nice and crispy! Baked potato was done well. Creamed corn was delish! Fellow diners tried duck, whitefish, and filet. Duck and whitefish were enjoyed. Steak eater went with up charge for horseradish crust and was disappointed in quality and flavor of meat. Felt has had better elsewhere. Timing of courses needed work. Kept being promised our spinach bread appetizer and it did not arrive until after the soup and salads. Server was engaging and had a winning personality. Sat 4 of us at a round 5 near kitchen door and seating made awkward by encroaching diner's chair back at our table.Special Features:
- Pregame MealStuart809Dined on 11/1/2014Stopped in for the football buffet before a 3:30 game. Good food, good atmosphere, and we won!Special Features:
- Romantic Dinner for TwoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014My friend and I enjoyed a very relaxing, romantic dinner. The ambiance was perfect with the pianist playing and the lights were dim. Couldn't have asked for a better evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerDinerVIPDined on 10/26/2014Went for Sunday brunch and of the four of us 2 ordered the buffet and 2 ordered off the menu (happy to have that choice). The buffet remained well refilled and offered a complete selection but not extravagant. It was very well priced for the offerings. Of the "hot" items tried all were nicely warm except the eggs benedict which, likely due to the stacked nature, was a bit cool so I would recommend ordering it directly from the menu. The service was surprisingly inattentive and detracted from our meal. [Note it was not a hectic football weekend so I'm not sure why the server acted so irritated with customer service.] We plan to return since we did enjoy the food and ambiance and hope the poor service was an isolated occurence.Special Features:
- Nice but not GreatLuv2eatDined on 10/25/2014Everything was very "nice", food, wine, ambiance - but nothing really stuck out and was great, especially for the price. We were looking for a great steak dinner in Ann Arbor and I think there are probably much better places out there. We were not disappointed but we probably won't be back.Special Features:
- Old Time FavoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014Weber's has been here forever, but never disappoints. Always a unique mix because of the hotel clientele and the locals. Good value for good food. No pretense. Servers could be a bit sharper in service and appearance. Broad menu of American standards; focus on beef and seafood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutJDABDined on 10/24/2014The crab cake appetizer was wonderful and so flavorful. my husband had the prime rib and loved it . My lamb chops were great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantMaximusDined on 10/23/2014I'll recommend this restaurant ; food is good......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breakfast with friendsmms411Dined on 10/23/2014Our small group of friends lingered at the table longer than we probably should have. However, we had a great time and did not feel as if they wanted to push us out. Good service, delicious food and very reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Great place for my birthday dinnerbesteatsDined on 10/21/2014Definitely a place I'm looking forward to revisiting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014This place was recommended by some friends, which met us there. The breakfast was "really" nothing to write home about, but the service was very good. Our coffee cups and water glasses were always full.. We probably won't come back for the breakfast brunch but do want to try the dinner. We heard from other friends the prime rib was awesome... So, thank you for your service.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I did not think the bartenders at the bar by the door were very good. It took a long time for service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Birthday DinnerOkemosSteveDined on 10/18/2014I took my family to Weber's to celebrate my birthday. It spite of the fact that it's connected to a hotel and the exterior is ordinary, you forget that once you enter the restaurant. The décor inside is very relaxing and we were seated in a round booth that was just the right size for our party of five. Our server provided impeccable service throughout the meal. All five of us enjoyed our meals and the variety of the menu. This was my first visit to this restaurant and I plan to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Night OutKaytrezDined on 10/18/2014When my fiance' and I walked in we were immediately greeted and asked if we had a reservation. We were seated within seconds. We both ordered a cranberry cocktail 4 total for $25 not bad in my opinion. There was complimentary bread and butter which was very delicious. The bread types were like a french, garlic toast and pita it was served with this salmon dip, but my fiance is allergic so we both stayed clear of it. We then got our filet mignons' and sauteed mushrooms which were amazing! Last but not least we got and incredible hulk drink and a fudge brownie sundae so worth the money!!! Also just a tip you may think that the steak and mushrooms won't be enough, but it really is I got a side of potatoes and didn't even eat it.Special Features:
- Excellent beefOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/16/2014Weber's knows how to prepare prime rib and steaks. They are always superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Great food and your entree is free on your birthday...No disappointments at Weber's.Special Features:
- Great Food/StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014Great food. Staff were professional, but warm and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014The food was excellent and well presented. They appear to have a large variety of wine, and although they had never made the cocktail I requested before, it was good. A restaurant to share a dinner with another person rather than ordering sides for all parties included.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food AlwaysleGadgeteurDined on 10/13/2014As always the food was good. Never been disappointed in 40 years! But that said, my steamed broccoli was cool, not hot, and my Prime Rib was a thinner cut than most places serve and was marbled with a bit more fat than I like (much rather have more meat to eat!) In fairness, I am comparing this dinner to the same meal I had at Win Schuler's last week. That Prime Rib was 2-3 times thicker and the broccoli was steaming hot. This was a birthday outing, and we brought others to help celebrate (nice business plus for Webers), but even though I advised on my reservation that this was a birthday, there was no recognition of that. A cupcake with a candle on it :-) or even a nice word from the waitperson, would have been nice.Special Features:
- A disappointing experienceDisappointed101214Dined on 10/12/2014I sent an email yesterday, 10/13/14 to your general web site regarding the disappointing experience. I made an online reservation asking for a special table and attention to my 82 year old Mother because it was her birthday. When we arrived no one greeted us at the host podium, I had to ask someone to seat us. I mentioned our reservation and they did not acknowledge or act like they cared. The server was told we wanted our food delivered hot. It was not. The server continually handed hot plates across the table to me over the head and in front of the face of my mother when she could have walked two steps around the table and put them in front of me. I asked the server at the beginning of the meal to give me the check; she did not.Special Features:
- Little disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Brunch food was a bit sparse. Wait staff- impersonal and abrupt. Had to wave down to get refills on coffee / water. Bill shoved on table mid mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hosts were very professionalwineluverDined on 10/10/2014We had a group of nine and at the time of check-in we asked to combine another reservation of 3 that we ran into in the waiting area. All of the hosts/hostesses that helped us were friendly and helpful. They worked hard to get us all together and we had a great dining experience with our large group. The food & drinks were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.