Weber Grill - Schaumburg
1010 North Meacham Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8474130800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Dustin Green
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Carry out catering - menu featuring sandwiches, BBQ, salads, appetizers, and desserts designed for offsite catering of 10 - 300.
- Private Party Facilities: Big events call for big fun and big flavor! You won't find a better host than Weber Grill Restaurant for your next event. Private wine rooms, cozy fireplaces and covered patios can be found at all of our locations and these well designed rooms are perfect for your next corporate or social function. Our professional event staff will make your experience seamless, so all you have to do is treat your guests to the very best in inspired firecooking...Weber Grill Restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Katz 8474131277
A word from Weber Grill - Schaumburg
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in Classic Outdoor Grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Weber Grill - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Weber Grill - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
264 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (130)good for groups (124)great for lunch (82)fit for foodies (76)great for outdoor dining (63)kid-friendly (58)neighborhood gem (52)romantic (52)hot spot (34)notable wine list (27)vibrant bar scene (20)late-night find (16)great for brunch (11)scenic view (5)Show More
- Sadly not as good as previous yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014I have to preface that we came for our anniversary. Restaurant is clean, great ambiance and exceptional service all around. Food quality was fair to poor. Steaks were overcooked. The Brick chicken was very small portion, mashed potatoes runny/starchy and the sautéed spinach tasted of fish as if it shared a previously used pan. Desert and cocktails were the best part of the meal.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/28/2014exelent food good service me and my friends had a great time and will definitly go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Very courteous staff, and our waitress was fantastic. We got a little delay for our 6.15 PM reservation but the waitress gave us some very nice appetizers. We enjoyed those. we had 8 people and the food was delicious. Stefany, our waitress was very good. We really enjoyed our night there in Schaumburg. This was the 3rd time we were there, because we only come to Schaumburg once a year for a Toy soldier show. But every tim we were there it was outstanding. Thank you for a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never againjennikDined on 9/27/2014We ordered 3 steals well done and the grilled Mahi Mahi. They said it would tale a little longer for the food to arrive due to cook off the steak. But almost 45 minutes was too long. Everything was super dry, the steaks and the fish! As a party of 4, we had all gotten raving reviews. We were so disappointed, and agreed never again. Not worth recommending.
- Too much marinadeWeberforeverDined on 9/26/2014I love the Weber Grill experience. I even got a kettle tour. I had the lamb chops. I would have liked them better if there was no marinade, and I could have experienced the fine lamb and Weber grilling flavor.Special Features:
- Great Service!DebbieVIPDined on 9/26/2014We had a wonderful meal. I had the Salmon which was great. They only had one Reisling wine which was not very good. I think they used to have the St. Michell which is very good. Anyway, I told the server at the end of the meal because I did drink and she had it taken off the menu without even saying anything. I was very impressed as we talked about other wines I would try next time. She had a great attitude and was very helpful with the menu too.1Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/25/2014Waiter was excellent ... Food delicious .... service from all very nice ... There was 8 of us ... great birthday dinner ... Never been in any resturant that gave birthday card and gift of weber spice ... How nice for the bday girl ....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner double date funMrB2013VIPDined on 9/21/2014HAD A VERY NICE DINNER DOUBLE DATE OVER THE WEEKEND AND IT WAS JUST FANTASTIC. A VERY VERY SPECIAL PLACE I WILL GO AGAIN!Special Features:
- Awesome😃Eunice21Dined on 9/21/2014A table was ready for my group when we arrived. The waiter was awesome and the food the same. I love Weber Grill. I have been go the downtown location and their service is consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful service - again.RonnieDined on 9/20/2014Waiter ignored us most of the time. Prices have been raised. Apparently it costs $7 to have a baked potato as my side dish. My brisket was old. The whole dinner was just not a good experience.
- Good foodBeboDined on 9/20/2014The menu is ample and the service is great. Tthe waiter was friendly. We did not have to wait to be seated. The booth was comfortable. The price was right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing foodyvonne922Dined on 9/20/2014I treated my husband for his 30th birthday and was so glad we decided to go. Food was melt in your mouth amazing and I cant wait to go back and try more food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ServiceCam2Dined on 9/20/2014Service was terrible. 20 minutes before even seeing our waiter and getting water. When we ordered drinks, they came 10 minutes apart and my husband ordered a martini and they said they had no martini glasses. I ordered chicken chili, which was very good except for the 2 large bones that were in it. When I told the waiter - he took the plate I had them on because he was going to show them to the manager. Our food was good but there was nothing else good about the whole experience. Very disappointing. We did tell the manager after we paid (who knew nothing about the chicken bones) and she took the charges off the credit card. Not a good date night......Special Features:
- Great ServiceAmac301Dined on 9/20/2014We set a 3:15pm appointment to celebrate my mother's birthday. Our table was ready upon arrival. The level of attention was excellent, as there was even a Happy Birthday card at the table from the restaurant management. We were allowed to bring a cake, which was placed in the refrigerator until after dinner. The food was excellent. The service was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My personal experiencegoodtasteforgoodtasteDined on 9/19/2014I first wish to state that the quality of the food was definitely exceptional. The entrees that my wife and I ordered were done exactly how we ordered them and were quite enjoyable. We did each order a small salad which was very tasty. The only down sides of our visit was that the noise level was a bit much and we were only half done with our salads when the entrees were delivered. At other less exclusive restaurants, I typically ask the server to hold up on giving our entrée order to the cook/chef so that we have ample time to enjoy our salad. Usually in upper scale establishments we find this to be unnecessary. Overall, we did enjoy our dinner and will be returning.Special Features:
- An enjoyable evening...JohnDined on 9/19/2014We had a wonderful experience at Weber Grill. We had reservations and upon arrival we were led immediately to our table. Our server quickly took our drink orders and was on top of everything throughout the evening. The complimentary bread they provided was fresh and warm. Perfect! The food definitely met our expectations and we barely had room for the dessert (which was also quite good) We started things off with the Fire-roasted Artichoke & Spinach Dip which everyone thoroughly enjoyed. Main entrée consisted of a Wisconsin Kettleburger with applewood smokehouse bacon, cheddar cheese and a pretzel bun. Mmmmm. Dessert was the S ‘mores Molten Chocolate Cake. Outstanding... I left here full and very content with my dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerAwestrikeDined on 9/16/2014Decided to stop by on my birthday as I hadnt been to Weber in almost 8years due to moving far away. Absolutely delicious idea. I had the filet mignon with garlic mashed and every bite was a celebration. Great food, decent price and fantastic atmosphere. We love that place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014We had a 10:3o reservation for my husbands birthday, we were seated and then ignored for 10 minutes. It should be noted that the restaurant was not busy. The noise level was horrible considering it was coming from their own employees goofing around, flirting and banging pans, etc. together as they frantically tore down the prep station.Drink arrive 10 minutes after we order them, we place our order and the WAIT for 45 minutes to get our food. I noticed our food sitting under a heat lamp as four staff people walked pased and ignored the food. Finally when I flagged someone down they brought the food to us. The pizza was I edible and the prime rib was cold- not once did a server ask how the food was or come to clear dishes. We won't be back.
- Wonderful!foodie11Dined on 9/13/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here last Saturday night.They acknowledged our anniversary and comped us our first glasses of wine and our dessert!The service, food and wine were excellent!We really had a fabulous time and were not rushed at all!They made our evening truly enjoyable. We will return again,for sure.Special Features:
- obviously bad managementOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014i wasted my time writing a review that would have helped diners but you are so restrictive in how many characters one can write that it is ridiculous to try and write a helpful critique of the establishment. Your restrictions are as bad as there overall service So in a nutshell the place has gone down hill, They overbook the room, the service was slow, bad brick chicken not pounded and very small Vegetables grossly under-cooked Even after I watched the server put the order in for cooked broccoli. Also couple with us split their 16 OZ Prime rib and they actually split it at the table as apposed to doing it in the kitchen.
- Fabulous FoodTravelingTheWorldVIPDined on 9/13/2014I had one of the best entrees I have ever eaten. It was flank steak with poblano mashed potatoes and a corn and black bean salsa. Flavorful but not spicy and the steak was done to perfection. Our server was friendly and helpful throughout the evening. Couldn't have had a better evening with friends.Special Features:
- great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014I enjoyed my meal delicious would recommend restaurant thanks for good experienceSpecial Features:
- G-Fed or Tinley ParkGFedDined on 9/11/2014I went to Weber Grill recently for a business lunch. It was a very positive experience. The food and service was very good. I would recommend this location for a group lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellentLuv2dineinchicagoVIPDined on 9/8/2014Every time I eat at Weber Grill it is fantastic. The food, service, wine list is great. I always get a seafood dish because they prepare it so well there. The oysters are one of my favs. Great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstanding servicetapasloverDined on 9/7/2014My lunch at Weber Grill was a special date to meet up with two former work mates that I had not seen in a very long time. I actually was not feeling well but still showed up because it was difficult to meet up with these friends because of our life schedules. Jason, our server, went out of his way to assist me in any way he could to help me feel better so that I would enjoy myself. He brought a nice basket of bread out along with my 7up to ease my upset stomach and then offered a mini bloody mary that he assured me would do the trick. He was so accomodating but then actually left his shift without us knowing and I never did get a chance to let him know how grateful I was. My experience was topnotch and thank Jason for his superb service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointeddckdineoutDined on 9/6/2014Went for second time as first was a good experience. This time the service was fair as we we're rushed and main course disappointing. The entrees were not what I hoped for. Prime rib ordered med rare came to table med almost med-well. No problem when I asked staff to bring another entree but this time although med rare was at least 25% fat. I know it's a cut with fat but come on, I would have been embarrassed to serve that if I was the server...and didn't have the weber smokey taste I hoped for. The other entree was a chicken dish which was lacked taste. It was a birthday celebration and rushed to order as soon as sitting down. We didn't even get a chance to look still the menu. It was a total opposite of my first experienceSpecial Features:
- First timer.TilnexttimeDined on 9/6/2014My first time visiting the Weber grill. The appetizers and main course were OUTSTANDING!! Our server Deb was excellent! I'm glad we decided on Weber grill for our special occasion! Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- First time. GREATJasonDined on 9/5/2014My wife had the double lobster and I had the surf n turf. First of all we eat at great dinner restaraunts and this was maganaficent!!! We would both put over SHAWS, Cooper's Hawk. I would put in catagory of Ruth Chris and Capital Grill. Just the most tender stark and lobster. Price wasn't anymore than you pay at a top steakhouse. The flavor of cooking on weber grills is in words someone can't describe!! The staff was just amazing and don't forget about the pretzel rolls and butter. 10 STARS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- travelgirlDined on 9/5/2014Enjoyable expierence with friends. My husband had not been here for a couple of years and was impressed with the food. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Best meal we have had in a long time. Order the bone-in pork chop I promise this isn't your mother's pork chop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service could be better!scarlett24Dined on 8/29/2014Food was great, servers were very good, but our waitress could have been more engaging. I will say that right before we were leaving she did become more outgoing, however she never came to see if we needed another drink. The manager stopped by because of an issue with the meal and asked then, and was also very nice and concerned about our dining experience. So overall I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Schaumburg1005VIPDined on 8/28/2014Great food and excellent service!! We sat on the patio and there was 2 guys playing guitars entertaining the patio crowd. The music was an added bonus to a great evening. Weber was celebrating their 25th anniversary and had some special menu items that were fabulous! I will be back for another great evening.Special Features:
- jeffjydeedsDined on 8/28/2014Good food, nice lunch. Was able to accommodate our entire group for a going away lunchSpecial Features:
- 25th anniv specail menuxvzrtgsglDined on 8/27/2014Onion soup was excellent! Salmon was excellent! cheescake was excellent ! And I answered all the quiz questions correctly and won a $25 Weber gift card ! Waitress was above average ! All good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedDts0331Dined on 8/26/2014The food took a long time, when it arrived the sides where cold, our server was very slow and not attentive. It was a disappointing 1st visit.
- firstexperienceDined on 8/24/2014I called for reservation asked for a specific time, everything went extremely well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SKS1962VIPDined on 8/23/2014I have been to Weber Grill many times. I felt it was an off night. Our waiter took our drink order but then it took a long time for him to come back for our food order. We ordered dessert and coffee. The coffee wasn't that hot and tasted like it had been sitting for a while. The food was very good but overall it was a bit disappointing since I brought a friend who had never been there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Bar ServiceRoxanneDined on 8/23/2014We had a great time. The food was not to our taste - too smoky for most of their meats. All sides were extra. Not happy with that. The service was great but except for a special occasion - it won't be a frequent spot.Special Features:
- lots of fun great food romanticshawno69Dined on 8/23/2014The food was amazing it as like having a personal expert chef for a backyard BBQ in a nice romantic getaway . My girlfriend and I had a fabulous time celebrating our engagement there the waitress was super perfessional and didnt miss a beatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTonyDined on 8/22/2014Great food and wine. Good atmosphere. Extraordinary appetizers. The flavor of the met is exceptional.Special Features: