Weber Grill - Schaumburg
1010 North Meacham Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Weber Grill - Schaumburg
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.webergrillrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8474130800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Dustin Green
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Carry out catering - menu featuring sandwiches, BBQ, salads, appetizers, and desserts designed for offsite catering of 10 - 300.
- Private Party Facilities: Big events call for big fun and big flavor! You won't find a better host than Weber Grill Restaurant for your next event. Private wine rooms, cozy fireplaces and covered patios can be found at all of our locations and these well designed rooms are perfect for your next corporate or social function. Our professional event staff will make your experience seamless, so all you have to do is treat your guests to the very best in inspired firecooking...Weber Grill Restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Rachel Katz 8474131277
A word from Weber Grill - Schaumburg
Owned by the company that set the standards for outdoor cooking: Weber Grill Restaurant is the culmination of fifty years of grilling expertise. With everything prepared on authentic Weber charcoal kettles, the menu offers the best in Classic Outdoor Grilling including: steaks, barbecue, hamburgers. The restaurant boasts an open kitchen, customized private events, patio seating, & grilling tips.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Weber Grill - Schaumburg - Best Restaurants in Schaumburg ›
Weber Grill - Schaumburg reviews from OpenTable diners
251 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (126)special occasion (116)fit for foodies (82)great for lunch (79)kid-friendly (55)great for outdoor dining (51)romantic (49)neighborhood gem (49)hot spot (32)notable wine list (25)vibrant bar scene (23)late-night find (13)great for brunch (10)scenic view (3)Show More
- Fantastic!steaklover1Dined on 10/20/2014Loved this place. It was on our eating out bucket list and since my wife finally was able to join me in Chicago after a week of work for me we decided to give it a shot. Everything was great. The food, the service and the overall feel of the restaurant was great. I had the ribs and smoked sausage. The ribs were the best part of the meal. We will be going back next time we have the chance to travel together there.Special Features:
- Very goodDBS65Dined on 10/17/2014Everyone in our group had something different and everyone's food came out correct and delicious.Special Features:
- Oysters and more oystersGrrrmetDined on 10/17/2014We had Oysters Rockefeller to start, followed by a dozen raw east coast oysters, followed by the delectable Seafood Salad. We asked our server if the salad was big enough for two and he assured us it was. He was so right. We will return to Shaw's Crab House the next time we are in Schaumburg.Special Features:
- Weber Grill YESCarlBRetdDined on 10/15/2014I'm very happy I picked this location. Having friends in, from AZ, that enjoy grilled foods, great drinks and good service, I would do this again. If anybody else comes to "Town", I'd go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak and great serviceHannahDined on 10/11/2014We visiting last weekend and we were not disappointed. The steak was cooked perfectly and our server was great - very friendly, but not intrusive. We had a very nice experience.Special Features:
- Love it here.foodie11Dined on 10/11/2014Always enjoyable because of the great service,great food,wines! Love it here because we were not rushed and we had a wonderful evening with out of town guests!Special Features:
- Nice eveningmurftrDined on 10/11/2014My wife and I really enjoyed our visit to the Weber Grill. The food was very good as was the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better on your own Weber at home!LoveMyWeberDined on 10/10/2014We had visitors arriving from out of state and were excited to take them from the airport directly to the Weber Grill restaurant to eat. It took a long, long time to finally get the food we ordered. The server did not know/remember who had ordered what dish and when the food was far from expectations. My wife's steak was tough and my burger far from something special (you'll get a much better burger at Apple bee's or Chili's). Overall, you can cook better on your own Weber grill at home with higher quality meat products than what they serve here. Over all, a disappointment for the price you pay and what you expect from the Weber Brand name!
- Good EveningGrey2Dined on 10/10/2014Very prompt with meeting reservation time. Very happy with the menu. Food was great. Only minor complaint was one prime rib was slightly over cooked.Special Features:
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Whenever I visit the Chicago area , I always dine at the State street location. On my recent visit in October I was working in the Itasca area. I brought over a group of my colleagues, all whom had never eaten at Weber Grill. They loved the food and could not stop talking about their experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weber Grille on 10/07/14KenMDined on 10/8/2014It was a great place for the two of us to have a nice business conversation and catch up. Food was excellent and service was perfect. the bar tender knew his bourbons and made a great recommendation. The NY Strip steak special was very good. My buddy and I have liked this place for our bi-monthly dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, fresh off the grillGreggVIPDined on 10/7/2014If you like charcoal grilled food, this is the place for you! All items are cooked over charcoal and taste like dad just made them in the backyard, with one exception....dad didn't always prepare it to my liking. The food quality is excellent and the staff bends over backward to please the clients. Try the sweet potatoes as a great side, or any type of the chili as a starter. You won't be disappointed. For lighter fare, the Mediterranean salad has amazing flavors and can even be eaten sans-dressing. LO CAL!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMissNikkiDined on 10/5/2014Always a great time, food is excellent. We are never disappointed .Will come back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I don't recommend Weber GrillOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014This was the worst, most expensive food that we didn't eat. Food is way over seasoned the prime rib didn't taste like beef.
- Great Cuts of Meat!WindyCityVisitorDined on 10/4/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. Good appetizers, and the main course was grilled to perfection. All of the steaks were excellent cuts of meat and cooked exactly to the person's liking (from Medium-well to Extra Rare). The grilled vegetable kabob was also a big hit at our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'll be backRandomGuyDined on 10/4/2014Good food, prompt service, and the wait staff was very attentive. Our waitress continued to be friendly and check on us through our time in the resturuant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014First visit but I was amazed high quality steak and side dish. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Excellent for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKDino67Dined on 9/30/2014I had a nice dinner for two there. Her wood plank salmon was good. The artichoke spinach dip was good, but rather expensive at $12. The filet (10 oz) with mushrooms was ok at best. I got it rare, and it was rare but didn't seem to have the flavor of a top cut of beef. For $38 I expect melt in your mouth tenderness. $4.50 Coors Light bottles. Bottom line, the place is VERY expensive, and not justifiably so. It's a grill joint after all. But, that is Schaumburg for you, EVERYTHING costs way more than other areas.
- Sadly not as good as previous yearsGreatPl8Dined on 9/28/2014I have to preface that we came for our anniversary. Restaurant is clean, great ambiance and exceptional service all around. Food quality was fair to poor. Steaks were overcooked. The Brick chicken was very small portion, mashed potatoes runny/starchy and the sautéed spinach tasted of fish as if it shared a previously used pan. Desert and cocktails were the best part of the meal.
- grisslyDined on 9/28/2014exelent food good service me and my friends had a great time and will definitly go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Very courteous staff, and our waitress was fantastic. We got a little delay for our 6.15 PM reservation but the waitress gave us some very nice appetizers. We enjoyed those. we had 8 people and the food was delicious. Stefany, our waitress was very good. We really enjoyed our night there in Schaumburg. This was the 3rd time we were there, because we only come to Schaumburg once a year for a Toy soldier show. But every tim we were there it was outstanding. Thank you for a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never againjennikDined on 9/27/2014We ordered 3 steals well done and the grilled Mahi Mahi. They said it would tale a little longer for the food to arrive due to cook off the steak. But almost 45 minutes was too long. Everything was super dry, the steaks and the fish! As a party of 4, we had all gotten raving reviews. We were so disappointed, and agreed never again. Not worth recommending.
- Too much marinadeWeberforeverDined on 9/26/2014I love the Weber Grill experience. I even got a kettle tour. I had the lamb chops. I would have liked them better if there was no marinade, and I could have experienced the fine lamb and Weber grilling flavor.Special Features:
- Great Service!DebbieVIPDined on 9/26/2014We had a wonderful meal. I had the Salmon which was great. They only had one Reisling wine which was not very good. I think they used to have the St. Michell which is very good. Anyway, I told the server at the end of the meal because I did drink and she had it taken off the menu without even saying anything. I was very impressed as we talked about other wines I would try next time. She had a great attitude and was very helpful with the menu too.1Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/25/2014Waiter was excellent ... Food delicious .... service from all very nice ... There was 8 of us ... great birthday dinner ... Never been in any resturant that gave birthday card and gift of weber spice ... How nice for the bday girl ....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner double date funMrB2013VIPDined on 9/21/2014HAD A VERY NICE DINNER DOUBLE DATE OVER THE WEEKEND AND IT WAS JUST FANTASTIC. A VERY VERY SPECIAL PLACE I WILL GO AGAIN!Special Features:
- Awesome😃Eunice21Dined on 9/21/2014A table was ready for my group when we arrived. The waiter was awesome and the food the same. I love Weber Grill. I have been go the downtown location and their service is consistent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful service - again.RonnieDined on 9/20/2014Waiter ignored us most of the time. Prices have been raised. Apparently it costs $7 to have a baked potato as my side dish. My brisket was old. The whole dinner was just not a good experience.
- Good foodBeboDined on 9/20/2014The menu is ample and the service is great. Tthe waiter was friendly. We did not have to wait to be seated. The booth was comfortable. The price was right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing foodyvonne922Dined on 9/20/2014I treated my husband for his 30th birthday and was so glad we decided to go. Food was melt in your mouth amazing and I cant wait to go back and try more food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ServiceCam2Dined on 9/20/2014Service was terrible. 20 minutes before even seeing our waiter and getting water. When we ordered drinks, they came 10 minutes apart and my husband ordered a martini and they said they had no martini glasses. I ordered chicken chili, which was very good except for the 2 large bones that were in it. When I told the waiter - he took the plate I had them on because he was going to show them to the manager. Our food was good but there was nothing else good about the whole experience. Very disappointing. We did tell the manager after we paid (who knew nothing about the chicken bones) and she took the charges off the credit card. Not a good date night......Special Features:
- Great ServiceAmac301Dined on 9/20/2014We set a 3:15pm appointment to celebrate my mother's birthday. Our table was ready upon arrival. The level of attention was excellent, as there was even a Happy Birthday card at the table from the restaurant management. We were allowed to bring a cake, which was placed in the refrigerator until after dinner. The food was excellent. The service was even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My personal experiencegoodtasteforgoodtasteDined on 9/19/2014I first wish to state that the quality of the food was definitely exceptional. The entrees that my wife and I ordered were done exactly how we ordered them and were quite enjoyable. We did each order a small salad which was very tasty. The only down sides of our visit was that the noise level was a bit much and we were only half done with our salads when the entrees were delivered. At other less exclusive restaurants, I typically ask the server to hold up on giving our entrée order to the cook/chef so that we have ample time to enjoy our salad. Usually in upper scale establishments we find this to be unnecessary. Overall, we did enjoy our dinner and will be returning.Special Features:
- An enjoyable evening...JohnDined on 9/19/2014We had a wonderful experience at Weber Grill. We had reservations and upon arrival we were led immediately to our table. Our server quickly took our drink orders and was on top of everything throughout the evening. The complimentary bread they provided was fresh and warm. Perfect! The food definitely met our expectations and we barely had room for the dessert (which was also quite good) We started things off with the Fire-roasted Artichoke & Spinach Dip which everyone thoroughly enjoyed. Main entrée consisted of a Wisconsin Kettleburger with applewood smokehouse bacon, cheddar cheese and a pretzel bun. Mmmmm. Dessert was the S ‘mores Molten Chocolate Cake. Outstanding... I left here full and very content with my dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerAwestrikeDined on 9/16/2014Decided to stop by on my birthday as I hadnt been to Weber in almost 8years due to moving far away. Absolutely delicious idea. I had the filet mignon with garlic mashed and every bite was a celebration. Great food, decent price and fantastic atmosphere. We love that place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014We had a 10:3o reservation for my husbands birthday, we were seated and then ignored for 10 minutes. It should be noted that the restaurant was not busy. The noise level was horrible considering it was coming from their own employees goofing around, flirting and banging pans, etc. together as they frantically tore down the prep station.Drink arrive 10 minutes after we order them, we place our order and the WAIT for 45 minutes to get our food. I noticed our food sitting under a heat lamp as four staff people walked pased and ignored the food. Finally when I flagged someone down they brought the food to us. The pizza was I edible and the prime rib was cold- not once did a server ask how the food was or come to clear dishes. We won't be back.
- Wonderful!foodie11Dined on 9/13/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here last Saturday night.They acknowledged our anniversary and comped us our first glasses of wine and our dessert!The service, food and wine were excellent!We really had a fabulous time and were not rushed at all!They made our evening truly enjoyable. We will return again,for sure.Special Features:
- obviously bad managementOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014i wasted my time writing a review that would have helped diners but you are so restrictive in how many characters one can write that it is ridiculous to try and write a helpful critique of the establishment. Your restrictions are as bad as there overall service So in a nutshell the place has gone down hill, They overbook the room, the service was slow, bad brick chicken not pounded and very small Vegetables grossly under-cooked Even after I watched the server put the order in for cooked broccoli. Also couple with us split their 16 OZ Prime rib and they actually split it at the table as apposed to doing it in the kitchen.
- Fabulous FoodTravelingTheWorldVIPDined on 9/13/2014I had one of the best entrees I have ever eaten. It was flank steak with poblano mashed potatoes and a corn and black bean salsa. Flavorful but not spicy and the steak was done to perfection. Our server was friendly and helpful throughout the evening. Couldn't have had a better evening with friends.Special Features: